Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1473582 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
It’s a shipping company most of the people I’ve asked that are experiencing serious delay had their items shipped by 4PX

SpicyMimi:

Oh whats 4px? The shipment available when I checked was Aliexpress shipping something.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sorry bro , just forget the order except a miracle happens 4th of July will make it 90 days since I placed orders and none have arrived
They used 42,50 and 61 days respectively to get to the item sent abroad stage
, since then again no news
I just one dispute on one . If I ever get these orders after I’ve been awarded I will take the same number is days I waited to get my item before I Pay . Like you said the people not using 4PX don’t have two heads

Mofolam:
4px is really getting on my last nerve. Does Yanwen and cainiao have two heads?! No be the same road them go follow? One wahala seller advised *ship with cainiao. I was happy and decided to buy from him. I even sent a message to tell him to ship via only those 2 logistics, he said ok. Only for me to later get notification of order shipped and BOOM I see the ugly 4px and 90 days BP.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CMSltd: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
genius43:

Going to US before coming to Nigeria would be more expensive. If your shipper don't have as China warehouse, forget it.

$5/lb
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CMSltd: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
URGENT.

I want to buy some items on AliExpress and send to my shipper's address in the US.

My question: Would the items delivered directly to the address or would one need to go to Post Office to pick them?

If yes, then, what should I do because I'm not in the US.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
CMSltd:

$5/lb

How much is the shipping cost + tax to USA from China first before this.

Your shipper will only calculate shipping fee to Nigeria after you have ordered and paid for shipping to the USA from AliExpress.

If your shipper is in USA AliExpress is not for you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CMSltd: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
genius43:

Your shipper will only calculate shipping fee to Nigeria after you have ordered and paid for shipping to the USA from AliExpress.

Shipping is FREE.

Tax is around $1.5 max per item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CMSltd: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
genius43:

Again, I discovered something. Shipping to Nigeria is usually very expensive compared to shipping to US from anywhere in the world. Systems.

Most items on eBay for instance ship free to all US States, and most of these items don't even ship to Nigeria at all.

So, I think this is best for me.

Ship to US for FREE. Shipper ships to Nigeria at $5/lb.

My worry is if the shipping from AliExpress is directly to the address.

If I buy from eBay and OfferUp, they ship directly to the address. No issues.

I have not bought from AliExpress.

I buy heavy and quantity items from Alibaba and I have a shipper in China that handles that.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
CMSltd:

Again, I discovered something. Shipping to Nigeria is usually very expensive compared to shipping to US from anywhere in the world. Systems.

Most items on eBay for instance ship free to all US States, and most of these items don't even ship to Nigeria at all.

I buy heavy and quantity items from Alibaba and I have a shipper in China that handles that.

They will send the item to the post office except you use DHL or FedEx.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kaze4blues(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
ellex:

Please, was your tracking information updated along the line. My tracking info has not changed since may.

The tracking information was not updated. I only got a call from the post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CMSltd: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
fibonacci2526:

They will send the item to the post office except you use DHL or FedEx.

Ooh. Really? Then, it will not work for me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
kaze4blues:

The tracking information was not updated. I only got a call from the post office

Thanks. let me hope for the best then.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sobality(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
hy guys

what is happing with nipost site tracking number is not going it showing connection error since yersterday?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 3:34am On Jul 02, 2020
sobality:
hy guys

what is happing with nipost site tracking number is not going it showing connection error since yersterday?

Has NIPOST website ever been reliable? I have not even accessed it since about 4 years ago when they showed signs of serious inefficiencies.

Maybe they've improved a bit now sha.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kings4660(m): 5:40am On Jul 02, 2020
kaze4blues:
My package arrived in last week.

I placed order in May.
Pls when in May and what shipping did u use? Let me know if i should be anticipating mine soon.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harpheez50: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2020
CMSltd:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harpheez50: 7:43am On Jul 02, 2020
CMSltd:

Bro please how do you make payment on Alibaba.com. I’m trying to make a payment of $500 but it’s not going through using my gtbank master card

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2020
kings4660:

Pls when in May and what shipping did u use? Let me know if i should be anticipating mine soon.
Don't stress yourself with these details. If your orders (to different addresses in 9ja) are shipped at the same time using same method, there's only 50/50 chance they'll arrive 9ja same time. So, just relax and wait for the update or call from NIPOST/DHL or time to file a dispute!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CMSltd: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2020
Please, can someone living in China or a Chinese in China buy things from AliExpress?

If yes, is it cheaper than buying from the same website outside China?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gidieberry(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2020
genius43:

Going to US before coming to Nigeria would be more expensive. If your shipper don't have as China warehouse, forget it.
some sellers have warehouse in the states though very few
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by paulmarkino: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2020
My order of Umidigi power 3 now only have 7 days for dispute to be open or every things is lost. Imagine an order I placed on March 10th 2020. I am currently tired of Singapore post. After waiting for so long, I get nothing.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2020
CMSltd:
Please, can someone living in China or a Chinese in China buy things from AliExpress?

If yes, is it cheaper than buying from the same website outside China?
I don't think they can
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2020
Please, I'm new to nairaland. My Lg v30 order of 4th July hasn't even been dispatched to overseas!. 4px is nonsense now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2020
I meant 4th June
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pyrex23(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2020
Emily22:
I have been hearing custom duty ...

I hope it won't affect a product of 18 dollars

Because I am about to order for an Alcatel lcd of 18-19$ max...

Can anyone enlighten me?

Anyone!
Unless your village people carry your Mata 4 head.. grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2020
pyrex23:

Unless your village people carry your Mata 4 head.. grin

Lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ades2016: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:
I meant 4th June

grin my order of April 25 is yet to be despatched to overseas. Even the one that was despatched on May16 still remains like since. So you surely needs lot of patience cheesy.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Specyano(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hello bosses in d house, is it safe to get phone currently via AliExpress and also hope customs no dey disturb again or still using d old trick of putting electronics as description?

And duration pls for AliExpress standard shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sofdoc1: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Guys please what is the current exchange rate for GTB on alibaba? Wanna order a phone from there, thanks!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Specyano(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
sofdoc1:
Guys please what is the current exchange rate for GTB on alibaba? Wanna order a phone from there, thanks!

#390 as at middle June

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
sofdoc1:

You need to order more than 10units of the said item on Alibaba or were you referring to AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Specyano:
Hello bosses in d house, is it safe to get phone currently via AliExpress and also hope customs no dey disturb again or still using d old trick of putting electronics as description?

And duration pls for AliExpress standard shipping

90 days. If you are not in a hurry, you can order. Regarding custom, it's 50/50.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kaze4blues(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
I picked up another package today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.