Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444146 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
adeniranfam:

When did you order please and was it shipped through 4px ?
it is yanwen, ordered on 30th June and arrived Nigeria on 18th July, it was fast but the delay from NIPOST is the reason why it took more than 40 days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Anybody has an idea what this mean?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Themaths(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
SpeedRacer:

Been without a decent phone for 4 months
Which phone did your order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
My order shows complete in Aliexpress website but am yet to receive any good and the tracking still stuck on Despatched to OverSeas Postal Admin (From SG/SIN to.

Can I still appeal for my money?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
anungangampu:
My order shows complete in Aliexpress website but am yet to receive any good and the tracking still stuck on Despatched to OverSeas Postal Admin (From SG/SIN to.

Has your BP expired ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
adeniranfam:

Has your BP expired ?
where can I see it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
anungangampu:

order completed means your protection time is finished and you can open dispute. Successful delivery means the item is already in your country or delivery office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
iKingsley:
order completed means your protection time is finished and you can open dispute. Successful delivery means the item is already in your country or delivery office
ok..maybe I will open dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lemonz:

Wow. No be say I dey do "who don suffer pass" but mine has been on despatched to overseas since July 8th. Ordered June 23rd. A phone

Ordered April 7th Edi received June 10th
Item never show
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
iKingsley:
it's a phone? I thought it's a music box

2 phone screens
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Themaths:

Which phone did your order?

Didn't order phones, ordered screens
S10 plus and s8 plus
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
GTB sent me this after I emailed them yesterday concerning my inability to place an order on express.. so my question now is, what's the need decreasing the amount we can spend to $100 when we can't use it on AliExpress? Abi AliExpress no be international payment again?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darnyelx: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
Midex88:

Went to the post office yesterday but they said the item is yet to arrive Nigeria.
You need to see people with March/April/May order who came to check their item complaining bitterly there when there were told that item is still in transit.

Abraham try abeg.....this one nah hope against hope cry cry cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
supersaz66:
Anybody has an idea what this mean?
4px u are in for long wait.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ebby9z(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
SpeedRacer:

Didn't order phones, ordered screens
S10 plus and s8 plus
I want to order S7 Edge screen too. Waiting to receive the camera I ordered first.

Maybe I could use your guy if it's fast cos I can't afford to go through this harrowing waiting experience again.
sad
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jibrin0: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
order place on 26/05/2020 and it only showing arive at destination country since 19/06/2020 for the past one month no update please what do you guys suggest

tracking no: LP00175630083152

thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ebby9z(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
jibrin0:
order place on 26/05/2020 and it only showing arive at destination country since 19/06/2020 for the past one month no update please what do you guys suggest

tracking no: LP00175630083152

thanks
Have you been to the P.O?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Jayveed:

Hello sorry for quoting you but I'm in a state of dilemma
I tried to order for a sample of something and the shipping fee was times 8 of the product I was ordering (0.1kg)
Why is Alibaba and AliExpress shipping fee so expensive and is there anyway to reduce those exorbitant prices or any other shipping agent I can use apart from the one they recommended.

Shipping is the real Achilles heel in the importation business. Getting cheap and efficient shipping is just that major factor that one needs to enjoy importation. So, it's not surprising when you see x10 the price of an item as shipping fee. These crazy shipping is not exclusive to AliExpress and Alibaba but to every international shipping done is very expensive.

Ways to reduce cost is to look for third party shipping agents, chat enough sellers till you see one willing to ship at a cheaper rate, buy large quantities and negotiate discount, check if there are local vendors selling same. I've seen some goods that I thought can only be sourced overseas here after much search online at a cheaper rate (goods must've been bought in bulk and shipped via sea).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by prince985(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oga seller I no do again oo grin

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Alozera:
GTB sent me this after I emailed them yesterday concerning my inability to place an order on express.. so my question now is, what's the need decreasing the amount we can spend to $100 when we can't use it on AliExpress? Abi AliExpress no be international payment again?

SMH... The card just refused to work on Ali since... At least this has confirmed matters.. Na to find another bank be dat
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
nani667:

SMH... The card just refused to work on Ali since... At least this has confirmed matters.. Na to find another bank be dat

Try alibaba
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amocee: 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
I received a mail from aliexpress earlier today. My 16th of May order confirmation period ended today and I'm yet to receive my order. Infact, the BP still remain few days as it is still running. Now, I have 15 days to open dispute.
Tracking is stuck on dispatched to overseas since 6th of June
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 12:20am On Aug 14, 2020
ebby9z:

I want to order S7 Edge screen too. Waiting to receive the camera I ordered first.

Maybe I could use your guy if it's fast cos I can't afford to go through this harrowing waiting experience again.
sad

Find a seller that will give you Dhl at the standard rate . A lot of these sellers double the DHL rate .I paid $30 for DHL some sellers out dhl for same item at $120 one even put $200, maybe their location within China or Hong kong is also dependent .
Just need Dhl to do fast ad deliver or call me to come and pick up be cause when it landed and I saw departed Lagos facility I called dhl customer care and the agent was telling me estimated delivery is still 25th meaning I have 2more weeks
They better not try that
Will place another call in the morning

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2020
iKingsley:
This is not necessarily true though. The item I picked up today has been set to completed since on 28th, July and as at the time I picked it up today, I still have about 13 days buyer protection period.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bigrovar(m): 1:38am On Aug 14, 2020
Kamaye:
it is yanwen, ordered on 30th June and arrived Nigeria on 18th July, it was fast but the delay from NIPOST is the reason why it took more than 40 days.
This is so true, I went to NIPOST main office at Ikeja and and also spoke to a contact I have there. The staff are over whelmed and covid situation has not helped matters. They are running on shift and as a result operating at 50% capacity (or less) this means lots of packages are waiting at the airport to be retrieved and distributed.. this can take forever and it also causes irregularities. I was shipped 3 different packages as part of multiple items I got from the same seller. They were all shipped the same day in the same batch and likely came in the same plane to Nigeria. I have only received 2 of 3 and I also received items I got after them.

I still consider myself lucky because I am in lagos and stay in ikeja so my last mile is not long. If you stay in other part of the country then your delay is multiplied.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 2:31am On Aug 14, 2020
Finally.. Had to settle for another bank, since GTB has chosen to disappoint the masses undecided

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:16am On Aug 14, 2020
bigrovar:

This is so true, I went to NIPOST main office at Ikeja and and also spoke to a contact I have there. The staff are over whelmed and covid situation has not helped matters. They are running on shift and as a result operating at 50% capacity (or less) this means lots of packages are waiting at the airport to be retrieved and distributed.. this can take forever and it also causes irregularities. I was shipped 3 different packages as part of multiple items I got from the same seller. They were all shipped the same day in the same batch and likely came in the same plane to Nigeria. I have only received 2 of 3 and I also received items I got after them.

I still consider myself lucky because I am in lagos and stay in ikeja so my last mile is not long. If you stay in other part of the country then your delay is multiplied.
my brother thank you for sharing with us the reality on ground.

This is just insensitive, reckless attitude, inhumane attitude on display.

At this point that they are supposed to demonstrate eagerness to clear these orders, u will see them absconding or dragging their feet
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 5:16am On Aug 14, 2020
Inehmesit:
Do you know any trust worthy agent?

Try chrisvicmall.com.

Their office is at Ikeja along area and they're organized. Read through on their website and maybe chat with their customer care executive on the website if you have questions.
They may be slightly more expensive than some people but for me I prefer the piece of mind and visible structure and order.

Just my personal experience
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2020
ellex:

This is not necessarily true though. The item I picked up today has been set to completed since on 28th, July and as at the time I picked it up today, I still have about 13 days buyer protection period.
of course, you will still have some BP left if you extended it. The actual 90 days has expired that's why it says completed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2020
nani667:
Finally.. Had to settle for another bank, since GTB has chosen to disappoint the masses undecided

Which bank did u settle for and at what rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Carmal90(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2020
nani667:
Bank name please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Codedzng, ibietela2(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.