Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1467316 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lovepeacetrust: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hey guys, please who has bought from AliExpress on 11.11 global shopping festival,
Please can you explain how the stuff is like
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eddieo(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
It is the best shopping experience you can ever think for. Items are greatly discounted in most stores. Try to get coupons so as to get extra discounts. Buy from reliable stores with good reviews. Some stores actually discount while some rais the prices of their items upwards then on 11:11 they return it to the old price to make customers think there are discounts. Happy shopping if your Bank International spending limit permits you you.
Lovepeacetrust:
Hey guys, please who has bought from AliExpress on 11.11 global shopping festival,
Please can you explain how the stuff is like
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maxdozie(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please how do I know which shipping company my item was shipped with?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
maxdozie:
Please how do I know which shipping company my item was shipped with?

Track your parcel using packageradar dot com
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by odimbannamdi(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
mctfopt:

Thanks a lot

Boss, please how do i reach you?

Need your advise on something related to that DC digital meter you recommended for me.

I sent you a PM already though.

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peterincredible: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Just imagine the order i made 4th of august remaining 10 days for bp to expire then the seller added 1 more month to it without my knowledge just imagine
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OluwaseunAdelus(f): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good evening, I am getting these information from AliExpress and I don't understand, CA someone pls explain to me.PS: first time shopping through AliExpress

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by micxwell(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
OluwaseunAdelus:
Good evening, I am getting these information from AliExpress and I don't understand, CA someone pls explain to me.PS: first time shopping through AliExpress
Your buyers protection "bp" has ended and you need to open a dispute so you can get your refund. Download the attached app from playstore, enter your tracking number, take a screenshot as an evidence to attach to your dispute.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
OluwaseunAdelus:
It means if u didn’t receive it after 11 days u can open dispute and collect ur money.

Or if u can still wait small.... u can now chat the seller and tell him to extend ur buyers protection by 30days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
micxwell:
Your buyers protection "bp" has ended and you need to open a dispute so you can get your refund. Download the attached app from playstore, enter your tracking number, take a screenshot as an evidence to attach to your dispute.

Buyers protection still have 11 days left. He will get declined faster than the time he used to compose his dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
micxwell:

She still has 11 days nah
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by drBuqi(f): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Biko where could this be? 67 days in transit now
Anyone with a similar experience

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ceaser01:
Apparently it seems the protest will affect shipping and delivery of items.

Meanwhile upon arrival in Lagos, UPS in SACHO branch sent me a notification email concerning the item. A "handling fee" of 6,698 naira for a 3kg item that costs 59k on AE. The item is said to be 3kg weight.

Another delay. This time with FedEx. Item in Lagos already. I seriously hope this one isn't gonna be taxed by customs.

Covid-19, and then this again. grin

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by odimbannamdi(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
OluwaseunAdelus:

Hello,

Please, how did you manage to pay for the entire 105usd (and even with shipping) using your Mastercard, coz i thought there is presently a spending monthly limit of 100usd on all cards?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Hello,

Please, how did you manage to pay for the entire 105usd (and even with shipping) using your Mastercard, coz i thought there is presently a spending monthly limit of 100usd on all cards?

GTB is $200
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lovepeacetrust: 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
eddieo:
It is the best shopping experience you can ever think for. Items are greatly discounted in most stores. Try to get coupons so as to get extra discounts. Buy from reliable stores with good reviews. Some stores actually discount while some rais the prices of their items upwards then on 11:11 they return it to the old price to make customers think there are discounts. Happy shopping if your Bank International spending limit permits you you.

Are the coupons necessary for purchasing an item, how can I get the coupons
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by odimbannamdi(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
saint2ace:

GTB is $200

Boss, unless it was recently revised, but as at October 1st that i tried ordering for something above 100usd using my Gtbank card, they said i had maxed out my limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 1:57am On Oct 24, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Boss, unless it was recently revised, but as at October 1st that i tried ordering for something above 100usd using my Gtbank card, they said i had maxed out my limit

Now 200
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 1:58am On Oct 24, 2020
odimbannamdi:

It has been revised to 200USD.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:23am On Oct 24, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Message was sent about 2 weeks ago on the review to $200
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:23am On Oct 24, 2020
drBuqi:
Biko where could this be? 67 days in transit now
Anyone with a similar experience

Track with track24 but I think your item is still in China.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Boss, please how do i reach you?

Need your advise on something related to that DC digital meter you recommended for me.

I sent you a PM already though.

Thanks

Ok. Seen
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2020
aieromon:

Good news
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Please how can one request for extension of BP on AE mobile app? I have hitherto done it on the web (desktop) version of the website but now encountering a hitch doing it.

With this protest all over the place, man gats quickly beg sellers to biko extend BP of various items for another 30 days.

I get like two expedited shipping items (UPS and DHL), both stuck in Lagos due to the protest, according to the tracking info. If that can happen to the big logistics, how much more small small logistics like AESS, CPRM and Cainiao dem.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2020
ceaser:
Please how can one request for extension of BP on AE mobile app? I have hitherto done it on the web (desktop) version of the website but now encountering a hitch doing it.
I don’t think there is that option on app.

Just try and chat the seller he will do it for u.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vickygirk(f): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2020
peterincredible:
Just imagine the order i made 4th of august remaining 10 days for bp to expire then the seller added 1 more month to it without my knowledge just imagine

Sorry..o
What would you do about it?.
Any way, I chatted up my seller concerning that tracking info I got from universal parcel, he agreed to refund while blaming it on that my parcel may have been lost.
S/he said I should open dispute and click on lack of tracking info after 10 days.

We shall overcome this.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by odimbannamdi(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2020
aieromon:

Aah! Thank God oo...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OluwaseunAdelus(f): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
micxwell:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OluwaseunAdelus(f): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Hello,

I paid in August actually, and I paid using Zenith Bank MasterCard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OluwaseunAdelus(f): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:

It means if u didn’t receive it after 11 days u can open dispute and collect ur money.

Or if u can still wait small.... u can now chat the seller and tell him to extend ur buyers protection by 30days
Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OluwaseunAdelus(f): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Meister:

She still has 11 days nah
Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lovepeacetrust:

Are the coupons necessary for purchasing an item, how can I get the coupons

Message me on 09045606885.. I will show you

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.