Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1461540 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Turkish stores on aliexpress is bae. Shipping is fastttttt

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mofolam:
Turkish stores on aliexpress is bae. Shipping is fastttttt
name of the store please and what they are selling.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
BoboKush:

Thank you.... I won't mind if u can suggest the best..... Among them

What's your budget?
Anker Soundcore Motion plus is a 30W speaker that goes for around $88. Lasts for about 12 hours. There are others. A good place to start is budget so we know what we're looking for
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
anonymousey:

What's your budget?
Anker Soundcore Motion plus is a 30W speaker that goes for around $88. Lasts for about 12 hours. There are others. A good place to start is budget so we know what we're looking for

Around 30k
I'm open to better one if need be
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xavierx: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
BoboKush:

Around 30k
I'm open to better one if need be

If you can add some money to the 30k, get the Soundcore motion plus.

If not then maybe go for the Soundcore Pro plus. That one is rated 25W and lasts for 18 hours and costs about $70.
Like I said they have products for different budgets.
With Anker you buy performance, good battery life and peace of mind for the price.

There are other brands but higher and lower but ultimately you get what you pay for.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xavierx: 12:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 2:23am On Oct 26, 2020
Kamaye:
name of the store please and what they are selling.
There are tons of them and they sell various stuffs. They are not any different from Chinese stores the only way to spot the difference is through the shipping method. For example instead of yanwen,sunyou,cainiao ,AE etc You’l see * from turkey to Nigeria via bla bla bla. Shipping is usually cheaper also.
I come across them randomly and unplanned, the latest store I shopped from is “babyrix store”.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:02am On Oct 26, 2020
BoboKush:

Cc genius43

Depends on your budget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dsbrand(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2020
Its over 30 days at this point
what could be the matter

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dsbrand(m): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2020
Another parcel over 35 days at this point

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2020
dsbrand:
Another parcel over 35 days at this point
Aliexpress standard shipping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2020
dsbrand:
Its over 30 days at this point what could be the matter
Aliexpress standard shipping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maxdozie(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2020
My People... My Item has been in Nigeria since 2 weeks now .. since the 14th of this month ..
Tracking Result hasn't changed.. yet to receive a call or text message..

I shipped with Allieexpress standard shipping.. though it was the best

What am I to do?.. keep waiting or head to their office and ask for my item

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ademayowa123: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2020
I've been getting this since October 2. Pls what am I to do?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2020
Ademayowa123:

Track with track24.net
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2020
maxdozie:
My People... My Item has been in Nigeria since 2 weeks now .. since the 14th of this month ..
Tracking Result hasn't changed.. yet to receive a call or text message..

I shipped with Allieexpress standard shipping.. though it was the best

What am I to do?.. keep waiting or head to their office and ask for my item

Track with track24.net
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2020
anonymousey:

If you can add some money to the 30k, get the Soundcore motion plus.

If not then maybe go for the Soundcore Pro plus. That one is rated 25W and lasts for 18 hours and costs about $70.
Like I said they have products for different budgets.
With Anker you buy performance, good battery life and peace of mind for the price.

There are other brands but higher and lower but ultimately you get what you pay for.

Thanks bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maxdozie(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2020
genius43:

Track with track24.net

Still same thing since the 14th... I track with track24
Arrived Nigeria since The 14th
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2020
BoboKush:

Thanks bro

You're welcome sir

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2020
genius43:

Depends on your budget

Around 30k
Already got suggestions
On anker Soundcore
Thanks too bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nicargo: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2020
Good morning Fams, below is price rating for today.

Air Cargo

Weight Price: $6.7 per Kg

Rmb To Naira: ¥1 is N69

Delivery Date: 10 to 15 days when it leaves China.

Sea Cargo

Weight Price: $315 per CBM

Price Per Gp: $4500 per 20GGP

Transit Time: 30 to 40 days.

Rate Are From Nicargo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2020
BoboKush:

Around 30k
Already got suggestions
On anker Soundcore
Thanks too bro

Get the Soundcore Motion Plus

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Ademayowa123:

Tracking updates have ended. Relax for the next 2 weeks before you visit your local post office to ascertain the status of the package.

You can also send a mail to customerservice@nipost.gov.ng
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2020
maxdozie:

Still same thing since the 14th... I track with track24
Arrived Nigeria since The 14th

The protests disrupted a lot of activities. Hopefully, shipment of outgoing packages from Lagos should resume fully today. Send a mail to customerservice@nipost.gov.ng
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2020
pls how do I get a phone shipped to Nigeria from aliexpress using all dis FedEx and d likes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
organism3:
pls how do I get a phone shipped to Nigeria from aliexpress using all dis FedEx and d likes

While buying a product you check the shipping options, if FedEx and the likes angry are available you use them
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
genius43:

Get the Soundcore Motion Plus

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mrmaze(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
anonymousey:

What's your budget?

You can get the motion plus or other brand cheaper during promo period..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by shoptomydoor: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hi Cesar, we are sorry that you are not satisfied with our service, it’s our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our customers so we’d love to learn a little bit more about what prompted your feedback. Please send an email to contact@shoptomydoor.com or provide your email address so we can look into this immediately. We look forward to your prompt response.
ceaser:

I still need reliable info peeps.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Guys, please my card will expire 30th of this month and it's most likely that since of my refunds won't be completely processed before the expiration..
So my question is, can I still receive my refunds if my card is expired?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Androlee: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
To avoid any drama and unwanted delay on your shipping and delivery, kindly do a proper research on the seller and also check the reviews of the people ordered from the seller and if the seller have successfully shipped to Nigeria before, either the item you want to Order or other items from the seller's store, then you can processed to order and you will receive your parcel without any delay....also provide valid address to avoid issue.....Peace ✌️

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Roushy(m), anonymousey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.