Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440554 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
maxdozie:

Omoh me and you they the same boat oh.. my order arrived Nigeria since 14of October , Uptill now nothing ..
I have visited the post office countless times even gone to the headquarters to ask they keep telling me my item HAS NOT ARRIVED NIGERIA

It's funny.. the last time I went there I almost had a heated Argument ..
I requested they check manually but they refused
I just tire oh
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Trippledots:

it doesn't always arrive. i have had some items disputed over and full refund given even though tracking was showing that it has gotten to post office.
hmmm
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
azeecoboy:
90days buyer protection is expiring in two days time..
nd i never recieve my order..tho untrackable.

Wetin make i do?

Na 4px package

Send a screenshot of your tracking page, preferably from track24
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by azeecoboy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Meister:

Send a screenshot of your tracking page, preferably from track24

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by frankolett(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Guys my product arrived in Nigeria on the 20th of November, and I stay in Lagos. I have not received a call from the PO. Should I go to the nearest PO to check for it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Creeza(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
I have a cancelled order since nov 12 and seller agreed to cancellation but 13 days later today, AE and gtbank are yet to refund me my money. How much longer b4 I swear for gtbank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by remi1444: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
isco10:

Which shipping method? Cainio or Aliexpress Standard method?
4X
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 3:27am On Nov 26, 2020
Meister:

Its not advisable to buy something of that amount using untrackable shipping method
Noted thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lyrikallz2018: 4:03am On Nov 26, 2020
This means what please? i opened dispute as PO said goods not arrived and seller is saying goods dey naija.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Emily22:

You ve already paid before you cancelled the order via AliExpress dashboard in

Note : it will take 3-7 days for AliExpress to refund you starting from the moment the seller confirms your cancellation.......

Thanks I have cancelled the order now the items that are being shipped are the one I do need those cancelled are not among the shipped dashboard.

Talking of which this morning around 5am I revcieved double alert one N8608 while the second was N6339 but it did not reflect to my account nor add nor deduct.
but from the message stating DR instead of CR
I am confused or do I wait for a week for the above to reflect back to the account or should just go to GTB and complain.

I de Vex So angry angry angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2020
error4040:

Thanks I have cancelled the order now the items that are being shipped are the one I need those cancelled are not among the one shipment.

Talking if which this morning around 5am I revcoebied double alert one fit N8608 while the second was N6339 but it did not reflect to my account nor add nor deduct but from the message stating DR instead if CR that why I am confused or do I wait for a week for the above to reflect back to the account it I should go to GBT and complain.

I de Vex So angry angry angry

It is confirmation of the debit, the reversal we even occur without you noticing so wait a bit.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lala5yuru: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2020
hello house, i have been having payment failed message whenever i order items from aliexpress for the past two months now. I contacted their Customer Care and all they would say is that i should change my credit card and try again in an hour time. i have been Trying with two Card :Master card From firstbank and Visa From Access Bank but still experiencing the same problem. I read some Guys here are using Gtbank .Is gtbank Card accepted easily or IS there another way i can order and get accepted. Please anyone who has order successfully lately should advice me on how to go about it.thanks for any quick response
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DCOR(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2020
lala5yuru:

What you described often occurs when the banks are detecting your transaction as a fraudulent one.
I have never experience it with my own card, but it happened severally when I tried to order from AE through one of my brothers' card.
I presumed that was due to difference between the name on my AE account and that on the card I tried to use.

I have always ordered with my GTBank MasterCard with no hassles.

Also be sure you are not being restricted by the imposed monthly dollar spending limit.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2020
genius43:

It is confirmation of the debit, the reversal we even occur without you noticing so wait a bit.
Thank you sir, no mind my Typo, heavy sleep been de my eyes ne
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2020
Meister:

Its not advisable to buy something of that amount using untrackable shipping method
Hello good morning, I need you to spare a time to write something on this issue.

To me the reason I used other shipping method is because I don't want sellers to use free shipping then end up been sent item Via That Singapore company that takes forever to land (from my previous experience buying watches and Ratings for wife)
That's why I select Cainio or ASS even if they would add a cost to it
Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chrs1996(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2020
Pls what does this update mean?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2020
Opened dispute for my earlier item that showed undelivered at NGOSHO while my address is in Anambra and supposed to be NGNNE and lost the dispute, despite my shipping address being correct and having received items for past years from AliExpress using same address. I also tried contacting ng postal agency by sending a mail and up till now no reply. A sad day indeed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=azeecoboy post=96439088][/quote]

According to the tracking details, your order was never even dispatched. When BP expires, open a dispute with this screenshot and the one from AE itself, you'll win the dispute easily

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2020
error4040:

Hello good morning, I need you to spare a time to write something on this issue.

To me the reason I used other shipping method is because I don't want sellers to use free shipping then end up been sent item Via That Singapore company that takes forever to land (from my previous experience buying watches and Ratings for wife)
That's why I select Cainio or ASS even if they would add a cost to it
Thank you

There's really nothing much to write, from many peoples experience, NIPOST are more likely to be complacent with untrackable items which could lead to it getting lost and its harder to win disputes of items shipped using untrackable shipping.

Cainiao is normally very fast when it comes to shipping but I still wouldn't buy expensive items through them
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Namzy:
Opened dispute for my earlier item that showed undelivered at NGOSHO while my address is in Anambra and supposed to be NGNNE and lost the dispute, despite my shipping address being correct and having received items for past years from AliExpress using same address. I also tried contacting ng postal agency by sending a mail and up till now no reply. A sad day indeed

Normally Nipost redirect the package to the right post office after some days. The fault is from Nipost not AE, so there is no way you will win that dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2020
genius43:

Normally Nipost redirect the package to the right post office after some days. The fault is from Nipost not AE, so there is no way you will win that dispute
It's has been saying undelivered at NGOSHO since September. Guess the package is lost or stolen
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2020
Meister:

There's really nothing much to write, from many peoples experience, NIPOST are more likely to be complacent with untrackable items which could lead to it getting lost and its harder to win disputes of items shipped using untrackable shipping.

Cainiao is normally very fast when it comes to shipping but I still wouldn't buy expensive items through them

Then suggest a best way to ship Expensive items please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Meister:

ive not received any of my 5 cainiao package it has arrived destination over 2months BP remains 5 days to end I don’t know what to do again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onlinesmart: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2020
lala5yuru:
hello house, i have been having payment failed message whenever i order items from aliexpress for the past two months now. I contacted their Customer Care and all they would say is that i should change my credit card and try again in an hour time. i have been Trying with two Card :Master card From firstbank and Visa From Access Bank but still experiencing the same problem. I read some Guys here are using Gtbank .Is gtbank Card accepted easily or IS there another way i can order and get accepted. Please anyone who has order successfully lately should advice me on how to go about it.thanks for any quick response
Some banks have stopped their cards from working on some selected international sites. I normally use ecobank card but trying it this morning gave me an error message but immediately I use my standard chartered visa card, it was accepted though their dollar rate is very high.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Namzy:

It's has been saying undelivered at NGOSHO since September. Guess the package is lost or stolen
why don't you go to Osho if it is not far from where you reside
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ojochogwusunny:
why don't you go to Osho if it is not far from where you reside
I stay in Anambra state
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by azeecoboy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Meister:

According to the tracking details, your order was never even dispatched. When BP expires, open a dispute with this screenshot and the one from AE itself, you'll win the dispute easily
thanks boss..
Would def do that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
I recieved a text to come pick up my parcel today,mehn I'm glad I've collected it without paying a dime....thank you all

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iyatrustee(f): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
donmarvex1:
This is my first time ordering in Abuja too. While I was in Benin, I always get a call or SMS to come pick up at my PO and it doesn't take this long at all once my item arrives Nigeria

Item was delivered to my house today. I paid N500

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fabulous0019(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Boost your sales now with a landing page

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Some banks have stopped their cards from working on some selected international sites. I normally use ecobank card but trying it this morning gave me an error message but immediately I use my standard chartered visa card, it was accepted though their dollar rate is very high.

Pls what is SC dollar rate currently?

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.