Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1439984 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samuelobazu(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kessythegeek:

You're meant to pay 200 for extremely small items
I've been scammed by their officials then, it's not really too small but the value the seller wrote on it is 5$,I'll make I have a little argument with them when receiving the next package. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gmajor(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
guys, has delivery of products that was purchased via Ali express returned to normal or is there still delays due to covid

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
samuelobazu:
I've been scammed by their officials then, it's not really too small but the value the seller wrote on it is 5$,I'll make I have a little argument with them when receiving the next package. Thanks
the value is not matter NIPOST change according to weight
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Gmajor:
guys, has delivery of products that was purchased via Ali express returned to normal or is there still delays due to covid
fast delivery in other states than Lagos now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
All the phone cases ordered for redmi note 9s on 27th nov received but phone dispatched to lagos since 5th Dec I never see. What's happening?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by StylesX: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kessythegeek:

Facing thesename challenge too.
People are buying still but they'll not tell you how, Nigerians and information hoarding.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Namzy:
All the phone cases ordered for redmi note 9s on 27th nov received but phone dispatched to lagos since 5th Dec I never see. What's happening?

We dey the same shoe, how far about your order that was returned, have you contacted the seller

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Namzy:
Nigeria custom in question and Lagos sorting hub short of man power. cargo plane full mm2 to delivery items but no available man power and warehouse.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samuelobazu(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
lateefykn84:
the value is not matter NIPOST change according to weight
ehn ehn, no wonder, the package was a bit robust because of the the wrapper the seller used. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 2kurupt(m): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
StylesX:
People are buying still but they'll not tell you how, Nigerians and information hoarding.

No information is being hoarded, it has been stated several times already.

You have 2 options; you either chat up the seller and persuade him to split your payments (most sellers won't agree to this) or you get a dollar card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
zenith4biz:

We dey the same shoe, how far about your order that was returned, have you contacted the seller

I did. Seller said he's yet to receive any order. Didn't reply me when I told him to send it back after receiving the product.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Entrepreneurrr:
i want to buy Bluetooth earphones but I don't know much about them.

i found this product is it a good buy: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000396476788.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.643c2e0eCTzklV

How long do most Bluetooth earphones last?

or any other recommendations
genius43
Meister
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Entrepreneurrr:

geniu.s43
Me.ister

I'm really not the one to ask about this stuffs but based on its amount of positive reviews I believe it'll be a good buy and it's pretty cheap too, don't expect too much though.
You can also read through the 1 star ratings and know what their beefs are
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Meister:

I'm really not the one to ask about this stuffs but based on its amount of positive reviews I believe it'll be a good buy and it's pretty cheap too, don't expect too much though.
You can also read through the 1 star ratings and know what their beefs are
Alright. thanks am grateful
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
StylesX:

This is not true. A lot of options have been posted here already.

1. Contact seller to split the payment.

2. Get a dollar debit card or use Barter by Flutterwave. Barter exchange rate fluctuates between ₦470 to ₦480.

3. Use a third party procurement service to purchase the item. They are scattered all over NL,just do your due diligence.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmaflex400(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
I just noticed today the 4px you guys criticize the most for late delivery is what Aliexpress normally use for standard shipping..

Now I'm scared of my last purchase arrival date
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by StylesX: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
aieromon:

This is not true. A lot of options have been posted here already.

1. Contact seller to split the payment.

2. Get a dollar debit card or use Barter by Flutterwave. Barter exchange rate fluctuates between ₦470 to ₦480.

3. Use a third party procurement service to purchase the item. They are scattered all over NL,just do your due diligence.

Missed all this info, pls is the dollar debit card same as uba prepaid dollar card?

And how can I find the procurement service people.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by StylesX: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
2kurupt:

No information is being hoarded, it has been stated several times already.

You have 2 options; you either chat up the seller and persuade him to split your payments (most sellers won't agree to this) or you get a dollar card.
Will UBA prepaid dollar card serve?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Emmaflex400:
I just noticed today the 4px you guys criticize the most for late delivery is what Aliexpress normally use for standard shipping..

Now I'm scared of my last purchase arrival date

Not totally true.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FM19addict(m): 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Does this mean my package has arrived?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmaflex400(m): 12:59am On Jan 29, 2021
genius43:

Not totally true.

Most AESS shipment are 4px agree?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:27am On Jan 29, 2021
Emmaflex400:

Most AESS shipment are 4px agree?

Nope.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2021
FM19addict:
Does this mean my package has arrived?

Yes, it has arrived Nigeria and appears to have been received by your local PO.

You can use https://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Trace to confirm.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NOBODYY: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2021
Emily22:

If you sell on e commerce websites, you will understand that "dispatched to overseas" even after 2 weeks is still in China......but it has been marked to shipped at the next available flight to Nigeria......

Note, there are thousands of goods coming in from china daily...

Let's say the send your item after 2 weeks.....

We have less manpower at the airport to clear the incoming goods asap.

Try to visit MMA and you will scream when you see where they are offload goods.....MASSIVE WAREHOUSES...

Lets assume your item arrived at airport today in the morning, if another arrive now,your goods will be at the back while the new ones will be at the front....

That's why if you order for 2 items and both are dispatched same day to Nigeria, you will get 1 item let's assume today and the other in the next three weeks.....

Another problem is the sorting at each head post office in each states.....let's assume Anambra, it might take 2 weeks to send from Lagos to Anambra, another week from Anambra HQ to district post offices and almost another week to the local post offices around you...

The process long abeg

No wonder.. My 10th of December order AESS I’ve not gotten it, but my January 9 order arrived this morning

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 2kurupt(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2021
StylesX:
Will UBA prepaid dollar card serve?
It should. There's only one way to find out

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Codedzng: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2021
Any one use First Bank Credit card for payment on AliExpress, I heard it's unlimited using the card to buy on AliExpress @ rate of N415
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adefowowe89: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Codedzng:
Any one use First Bank Credit card for payment on AliExpress, I heard it's unlimited using the card to buy on AliExpress @ rate of N415

It's not unlimited it's ,500 dollars per month

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Codedzng: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Adefowowe89:

It's not unlimited it's ,500 dollars per month

How does it work please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adefowowe89: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Codedzng:

How does it work please

To get credit card you must be a salary earner with you salary in firstbank.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
NOBODYY:

No wonder.. My 10th of December order AESS I’ve not gotten it, but my January 9 order arrived this morning
My 13th,15thand 17th of December order is still on "despatched " while that which was despatched on the 9th of January arrived today
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tivta(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mhn I don taya with this item.
I order like 4 other items same Day and this cube is yet to reach my PO.

See tracking attached 2nd image saying items are in Nigeria since December last year.

Any suggestions ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: compwizard3(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.