Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1445160 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rubenzkid(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2021
Will I pay speedaf delivery guy if he brings my goods to my home
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wordbank(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2021
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2021
wordbank:

Good morning bro
I received a notification that buyer has confirmed order received which I didn't receive.
I went to their office and they claimed it hasn't arrived.
Please, can you advise what next?

How long have your item being in transit? Drop tracking number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wordbank(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2021
genius43:

How long have your item being in transit? Drop tracking number
Almost 2 months
S00000220671456
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2021
wordbank:

Almost 2 months
S00000220671456

Unregistered package. Just file for dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2021
Rubenzkid:
Will I pay speedaf delivery guy if he brings my goods to my home
You are not compelled to pay but if you choose to give, then it's just from your willing heart.

Nonetheless, I don't think it's all of them that do home delivery. Or maybe it's only in Lagos they do that, I don't know.

I have received both in Uyo and Aba, and none were home delivery. I was called to come pick it up at their office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Gbagura:
My speedaf items still stuck with them for over 2 weeks now.
Bleep speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wordbank(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2021
genius43:

Unregistered package. Just file for dispute
Ok thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rubenzkid(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Just received my package the speedaf guy brought it to my address

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by uniqueren(f): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Alozera:

Feel free to ask any question.. it will be better to ask an embarrassing question and get laughed at than making a mistake that will cost you a fortune..
For your question, all regular shipping goes through Nipost to your nearest post office which I hope you know already.. Thereafter, you're called, texted or it's brought to your address, depending on the mode of operation is your Post office, But if you ship via express couriers like DHL, etc, then it ceases to be Nipost's business..
Also remember to avoid 4px Singapore OM pro as your shipping courier.
For untracked shipping, use
Yanwen economic air mail,
Cainiao super economy global
Cainiao super economy for special goods or
Sunyou
For tracked shipping, use
Aliexpress standard shipping or Singapore post..

Download track24 app to keep track of all your orders.. you can sign in you email to avoid data loss

Hi I don't know if you can help me out with something

Ordered some stuff off aliexpress, shipping is split between cainiao super economy and aliexpress standard shipping.
From the tracking, I can see that all items have gotten to Nigeria since 17/19th of september
The problem is that I've lost the phone number I used in the shipping information and welcome back is taking way longer than I expected.

normally i would get a call a week or so after shipment arrives the country. Now i am not sure which office to go , to lay a complaint or which customer service i should be contacting
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello please I need this is ready for pick up but have not received any calls or message do I still have to go without any message.
Another is how I do locate the office

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KHNGDXAND3R: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
viaco:

Did you order a phone too?

Yeah i did redmi note 8 2021
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lojekunle:
Hello please I need this is ready for pick up but have not received any calls or message do I still have to go without any message.
Another is how I do locate the office

This is not the last update. Just wait another day or contact them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
uniqueren:

Ordered some stuff off aliexpress, shipping is split between cainiao super economy and aliexpress standard shipping.
From the tracking, I can see that all items have gotten to Nigeria since 17/19th of september
The problem is that I've lost the phone number I used in the shipping information and welcome back is taking way longer than I expected.

normally i would get a call a week or so after shipment arrives the country. Now i am not sure which office to go , to lay a complaint or which customer service i should be contacting
Go to the Nipost you use in your shipping address to check on them... Drop your new contact for them to inform when it arrives
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
genius43:

This is not the last update. Just wait another day or contact them.

Okay thanks I'll wait then
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prince202020(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
KHNGDXAND3R:

Yeah i did redmi note 8 2021

Pls can you be of help and share me the link of the one you bought cos that's the phone I want to buy. Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Speedaf is efficient no doubt. But this their unholy alliance with NIPOST is really drawing 'em down. And if they don't divorce from the union soon, it'll be premium tears for' em.

I sent an item interstate (from Ondo to Kano). They promised 5 working days but Friday (October 1st) was already out of it since I sent it on Thursday (30th). The haulage is based on the weight but because they couldn't immediately confirm the amount for a 15kg item (due to network issues) they said I should drop the item as I would be called on the charges when the item gets to Lagos. I was later called, issued the tracking number and told the amount (6,500) which I will be paying into an account number sent to me.

I logged in to check how far it has gone and was surprised that the recipient has even revived the item today 4th.

I dropped it for shipment on 30th of September. I paid for shipment on 2nd of October and it was shipped on same day. It was delivered to the recipient on 4th, meaning transit was 2 freaking days.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bernar234: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Is this a phone? And which shop did you buy from?
Rubenzkid:
Just received my package the speedaf guy brought it to my address
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Be like my item go soon reach me.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
uniqueren:

This could be dependent on a lot of factors.
If you still have access to your tracking numbers and they're mostly registered packages, your chances of knowing the current status of your package will be easier.

Speedaf's tracking looks this way for registered packages - NG******R
The above could be tracked on speedaf's site if it's already in Nigeria
Other registered packages includes tracking numbers like
PostNL - RU*******NL
Singapore post & AESS - RB*******SG.
let's know how your tracking number looks like first
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
earthrealm:

Errrrmmm. I have received an item with free dhl delivery, worth 198usd...perhaps they factored in the dhl cost into it.
DHL shipping even for the smallest item, at minimum will cost you N30k..ish

But my thinking is,
A. They are scammers, but if you're careful you can still get your money back with AE buyer protection.
B. They are a new store and want to get some good ratings by selling at a lose and footing the bill for DHL shipping.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Henryfocoyo(m): 2:46am On Oct 05, 2021
Follow
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Henryfocoyo(m): 4:05am On Oct 05, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Black market rate as at when you are ready. Will advice you to stick to Aliexpress if you find it cheaper there.

All the very best!
sorry bro plz help me, because I don't understand dis aliexpress stuff abeg.
I place an order on aliexpress, the goods and the shipping is total of $184. So I won't to no how much Will be remove from my account , am ordering with union bank card before I pay..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Henryfocoyo(m): 4:07am On Oct 05, 2021
IMAliyu:

DHL shipping even for the smallest item, at minimum will cost you N30k..ish

But my thinking is,
A. They are scammers, but if you're careful you can still get your money back with AE buyer protection.
B. They are a new store and want to get some good ratings by selling at a lose and footing the bill for DHL shipping.
I place an order on aliexpress, the goods and the shipping is total of $184. So I won't to no how much Will be remove from my account , am ordering with union bank card before I pay..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
Ask your bank how much they're charging/$ and multiply same by 184. Except those you quoted are union bank customers or know the rate, they can't help you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alhajiemeritus: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2021
jboixxx:
Ask your bank how much they're charging/$ and multiply same by 184. Except those you quoted are union bank customers or know the rate, they can't help you.
He won't even be able to pay for the item because it's above the limit, unless he uses the other means guys have been using on this thread.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
There is a $100 limit on international transactions, you won't be able to buy that thing because it's over the limit. If you read a few pages back on this thread, some people got away with it by requesting from the seller to split the payment into 2 and they used 2 different ATMs to pay.
If not you'd be forced to source for dollars on your own, the safest and most convenient way is to use Barter, or wallets Africa, but their rates are too much between 570-580.

Sorry I don't use union bank I don't know their rates, but my last GTB transaction 6 days ago was 460.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2021
I want to buy a phone on AliExpress, I don't have a card. I need someone to help me place the order. Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2021
FASTCHOW:
I want to buy a phone on AliExpress, I don't have a card. I need someone to help me place the order. Thank you

What's the name of the phone?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

What's the name of the phone?
Iphone XS Max
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2021
FASTCHOW:

Iphone XS Max

Aliexpress isn't reliable in buying a branded item like that, there's 99% probability that what you will be getting is a clone or refurbished. Will advise you to check it out on eBay.com. You are assured of getting original one on eBay. We can buy it and ship it to Nigeria for you. You can check out our thread in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria#97292029

Call /whatsapp 09090287555

Please, it's not a must for you to follow my advice before you start seeing it as a marketing gimmick. Just do what you think it's the best for you. All the very best!

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gazzy88(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2021
I picked one of my 'speedaf-nipost' items, which had been held for over two weeks, today at the post office. let's be optimistic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: kingphilip(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.