Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1445022 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2021
sambass:
@ all i ordered jbl go 3 speaker on aliexpress on 17th of September and I waited for d seller to ship he didn't ship it then on 21st of Sept I chatted him and he told me that he is on holidays and i canceled the order since 21st of September aliexpress is yet to refund me. Pls how do i get my money back?
Bro you should have waited till the holidays are over, which is tomorrow or so. None of them will send till it's over.
Even my stock has been pending too. My seller told me to be patient till after the holiday.

So calm down bro. if the seller agree to cancel the order, then fine. But if he refuses to cancel it, then he will send it after the holiday.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KHNGDXAND3R: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2021
viaco:

Did you order a phone too?

Hey man they have cleared my phone today finally
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sambass(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ys and he is the person that told me to talk to aliexpress customercare so that they speed up my refund.
Adefowowe89:

Did the seller agree to cancel the order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sambass(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
The order has been canceled since
SilentVboy:
Bro you should have waited till the holidays are over, which is tomorrow or so. None of them will send till it's over.
Even my stock has been pending too. My seller told me to be patient till after the holiday.

So calm down bro. if the seller agree to cancel the order, then fine. But if he refuses to cancel it, then he will send it after the holiday.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
sambass:
@ all i ordered jbl go 3 speaker on aliexpress on 17th of September and I waited for d seller to ship he didn't ship it then on 21st of Sept I chatted him and he told me that he is on holidays and i canceled the order since 21st of September aliexpress is yet to refund me. Pls how do i get my money back?

Of all my orders during this Chinese holiday, it was only Anker official store that shipped(despatch to overseas), others are stuck at 'accepted by linehaul'. My Guy, you for just chill small...shipping will officially resume tomorrow
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
Finally, I got the remaining 'speedaf-nipost' item today at the post office.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bernar234: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Open dispute you will be refunded.
I ordered a phone since July it's been on arrived country of destination. I got refunded. I think AliExpress there was logistics issue around July/August with some packages

kcee247:

Hello bro, I'm back with another update concerning my page I attached a picture.

So I'm new to all these dispute of a thing, the seller just contacted me to open dispute and seek for "Compensation" and not "Refund", I'm quite confused here which is why I asked the seller that question.
What do I need to do in this situation?

Sent a little reminder with my package tracking info. (Attached)

Thanks in advance for your help ��
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kcee247(m): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
bernar234:
I ordered a phone since July it's been on arrived country of destination. I got refunded. I think AliExpress there was logistics issue around July/August with some packages

Okay, thanks man.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mistamexzy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Please can anyone help me with this. My parcel has arrived the country for days now but doesn’t seem to be moving. How can I contact the delivery agency

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kcee247(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
bernar234:

I still have about 12 days order protection.
After trying to open the dispute it told me this.
Does this mean I have to wait it out?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Alozera:
Guys, please who have gotten this kinda tracking number? and hour can I track it please?

I see Trimansion Express. Is your item coming out of Hong Kong?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by viaco(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
KHNGDXAND3R:

Mine too oh, I just checked now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kcee247(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
mistamexzy:
Please can anyone help me with this. My parcel has arrived the country for days now but doesn’t seem to be moving. How can I contact the delivery agency

What's the tracking number?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KHNGDXAND3R: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
viaco:

Mine too oh, I just checked now

Thank God man but i think i will order poco x3 pro preferably from aliexpress. Banggood took a long time to clear items.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lonngmann(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Have been following this thread and I read about those who ordered Anker products and were shipped through Postnl.
I ordered my soundcore Q30, on Aug 28, and I got them today.
Location is Ibadan.
Incase someone might find this helpful

I tried ordering something from Anker before last year just before the pandemic, didn't receive it, so this is my second time.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by viaco(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
KHNGDXAND3R:

Thank God man but i think i will order poco x3 pro preferably from aliexpress. Banggood took a long time to clear items.

I don't think that's how it works, other people that ordered from AliExpress on this thread have had long custom clearance of two weeks upwards. I think the problem is with Nigeria's custom clearance. I don't know what's going on over there.

I ordered case for my phone the same day I ordered the phone from the same Banggood. I got the case on September 13... That's 3 weeks after I ordered.

Maybe the fact that it's a phone has something to do with why clearance took so long, I don't even know.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by leoking4real(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Please what does this mean?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
KHNGDXAND3R:

Despatched when?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheBoy1740: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
leoking4real:
Please what does this mean?

Go to your local Post Office. Your parcel is there.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zpakln(f): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
sonssyo:

If you want better blender go for bajaj, that's what I use, bought 2 years ago @ 25k but now wey dollar don dey fumble,I don't know how much they will be selling it now.it even grind stone , anything, just anything to dust
Hi, I'd like to know the model of the Bajaj blender and where to buy original Bajaj blender online?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cokegee: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
be careful when dealing with this guy

stevesawo:
You can visit my thread below to place your orders on AliExpress and any other site at an affordable rate. $100 limit doesn't stop us from carrying out your orders.

https://www.nairaland.com/6785582/stevenet-shipping-services-buy-me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
mistamexzy:

Tracking Number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by leoking4real(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
TheBoy1740:

Go to your local Post Office. Your parcel is there.

Ohh okay thanks, will go tomorrow
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bernar234: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Wait till the order closes
kcee247:

I still have about 12 days order protection.
After trying to open the dispute it told me this.
Does this mean I have to wait it out?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
zpakln:
Hi, I'd like to know the model of the Bajaj blender and where to buy original Bajaj blender online?

I will snap it and send to you tomorrow,I bought mine from one of our company vendor @ electronics market Onitsha for over 3 years now,my two friends later bought last year, don't know if they sell it online but maybe jumia will have it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by femi2baba: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Please is there a way i can pay on AliExpress by passing the 100$ card limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
aieromon:

I see Trimansion Express. Is your item coming out of Hong Kong?

I can't tell exactly where it's been shipped from, but my 2 items with that kind of shipping are both cainiao unregistered shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mistamexzy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
genius43:

TRACKING NO. STATUS POSTING DATE STATUS DATE
RB144895115SG Arrival at Destination Post (Country: NG) 22/09/2021 05/10/2021

Tracking Number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mistamexzy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
kcee247:

What's the tracking number?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zpakln(f): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2021
sonssyo:

I will snap it and send to you tomorrow,I bought mine from one of our company vendor @ electronics market Onitsha for over 3 years now,my two friends later bought last year, don't know if they sell it online but maybe jumia will have it
okay, I'll be expecting it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2021
mistamexzy:

I seriously doubt you will receive this item

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2021
genius43:

I seriously doubt you will receive this item

Allah he wont... I wonder how this things happen homestly cos i have same date but showed lagos air meaning they wr in same bag

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Olamak1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.