Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446162 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by avalon7(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hi all, I've been using AliExpress for a while now but the time it takes to receive your order in insane. O recently stumbled upon Banggood and they seem to offer similar products at even cheaper prices. Does anyone here have any experience with Banggood? If so please let me know thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
kizileo:
How una de talk say speedaf na free when they sent me this?
Your question to speedaf staff was ambiguous and probably misunderstood. Speedaf is a courier service and delivers parcels for people, they might have thought that you were asking for rates. Anyway speedaf has never charged me for my AliExpress deliveries but the guys at the post office always ask me to settle them even when my AliExpress package has incurred no handling fee .

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Gideonanj21:
These couriers r just shit.
No they're not.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
TruthUntold:

No they're not.
Have you gotten your parcel then,
Smh nvm its not even ur parcel. O hope you too experience 92 days in transit niga.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
kizileo:
Please does this mean that my package has arrived?
And who knows speedaf's pickup station in Owerri?
Yes it has arrived speedaf office where u are
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vickystaring(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hmm
genius43, aieromon, Lixusheng make una come to my aid
Let me start from here

My order reached Lagos on the 24th November, then tracking showed unsuccessful delivery on the 1st December.
I went to my local po everyday till like 6th December, they said they haven't gotten anything. Then I went to the head office at Abeokuta, they helped me track it and saw that the parcel is at NGAKUR, that morning Nipost replied my numerous messages of "where is my package", and they told me "my package is at Akure delivery station awaiting collection".

This morning, I sent someone to Akure PO, they said my parcel wasn't there, and also helped in tracking it, same as the tracking info I saw in Abeokuta.

Note: my local PO is at rccg camp

The person at Akure PO said something like the item might have been redirected as shown below in the picture,(same as how it was in the nipost tracking Just that NGAKUR was there).

She also said she doesn't know where the item has been redirected to as it wasn't stated in the tracking

What do I do pls cos I don't understand anything again at this point.

Redirected since last week Wednesday, still no show and is there any office like headquarters where I can go to complain and they provide full proof of how it is or maybe their investigation/complaint office

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
vickystaring:
Hmm
Let me start from here

My order reached Lagos on the 24th November, then tracking showed unsuccessful delivery on the 1st December.
I went to my local po everyday till like 6th December, they said they haven't gotten anything. Then I went to the head office at Abeokuta, they helped me track it and saw that the parcel is at NGAKUR, that morning Nipost replied my numerous messages of "where is my package", and they told me "my package is at Akure delivery station awaiting collection".

This morning, I sent someone to Akure PO, they said my parcel wasn't there, and also helped in tracking it, same as the tracking info I saw in Abeokuta.

The person at Akure PO said something like the item might have been redirected as shown below in the picture,(same as how it was in the nipost tracking Just that NGAKUR was there).

She also said she doesn't know where the item has been redirected to as it wasn't stated in the tracking

Redirected since last week Wednesday, still no show and is there any office like headquarters where I can go to complain and they provide full proof of how it is or maybe their investigation/complaint office

first of all,, anytin about Nipost is dead on arrival. somone sent me a parcel frm lagos since 26th of November.. am yet to get in Warri. imagine sey i bn dey sick and d level na drugs shey i for don die ni grin.....
prior to ur complaint, ur item fit dey head office for where dem push am go.. den frm dere dey send to different locations. it might have also bn redirected back to ur state but the problem is that when dey do dis u dont see update.. u go just get patience till e come... Nipost na deaded.... The way government nor take de motivate dem na so dem takw de vex work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Gideonanj21:

Have you gotten your parcel then,
Smh nvm its not even ur parcel. O hope you too experience 92 days in transit niga.

never had an unregistered parcel spend more than 20 days in transit (I'm serious), upon arrival, Nipost always delivers within two weeks. Never had an unregistered parcel go missing before, the ones that are untrackable sef, I've received.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
vickystaring:
Hmm
Let me start from here

Nipost and their unprofessionalism. I was just thinking that their lie of unsuccessful delivery attempt might make winning a dispute difficult because AliExpress might think you did not make attempt to collect the package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Babalegba:
Nipost and their unprofessionalism. I was just thinking that their lie of unsuccessful delivery attempt might make winning a dispute difficult because AliExpress might think you did not make attempt to collect the package

once u see such update, u cant win any dispute

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lilachiever(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lixusheng:

I told you back then singapore post items is based on Luck... u nor gree believe grin grin

i have items despatched September October yet to arrive via Singapore post.. but who collect im item fast nor de gree believe until e experience am cheesy cheesy.. Singapore post items make stop in 2-3 countries before coming here.. sometimes it get lost in theae transit countries.. but most times we blame Nipost

A phone I ordered for someone on NL here has been stuck on "Object Routed" since Nov 27. I don tire.

Meanwhile 5 orders that were made same day as that on arrived this week via Speedaf.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadenj(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
I think we are at same stage, ordered on 11.11 also. Item just landed, should be expecting delivery next week or upper hopefully.
DOMINO001:
Please my ogas in the house, when should I be expecting their call from them(post office)?
I ordered on 11/11
With LP... tracking
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
TruthUntold:

never had an unregistered parcel spend more than 20 days in transit (I'm serious), upon arrival, Nipost always delivers within two weeks. Never had an unregistered parcel go missing before, the ones that are untrackable sef, I've received.
Thats why I said I hope u experience it like us. Then yk Singapore post is trash
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Your question to them is different. Speedaf is a courier service and doesn't ship only for aliexpress. Ask them how much they charge to collect items sent by aliexpress for which you have already paid shipping fee

kizileo:
How una de talk say speedaf na free when they sent me this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
kizileo:
Please does this mean that my package has arrived?
And who knows speedaf's pickup station in Owerri?

It's in Owerri, their pick up centre is opposite baptist church, Wetheral road

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lixusheng:

jus wait for refund...
mai dey drop soundtrack for una.. grin grin grin
I think I've been lucky with this Singapore Post. The only package I ordered that never arrived is that Poco F3. My last soundcore motion plus speaker arrived in 3 weeks. I have another one that has been dispatched already. I hope it lands soon

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by guente02(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
I really hope my SG post order doesn't get lost because e cost o.
I wonder why speedaf isn't the default for registered shipping to Nigeria on Aliexpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 10, 2021
cardiorap:
I need someone to clear me if really, this is genuinely a case of customs duty or that of UPS trying to extort from me.

My parcel quite less than 10Kg, shipped from US through their UPS expedited option and are replacement parts for devices. The shipment process was initiated on 19th November and that same day, I got a mail from them. The mail clearly indicated the my name as the person it was being shipped to and for the address, I used my workplace address, where the name of the company where I work was obvious. It was just meant to be a place of delivery, not that my company purchased the item in question.

I kept tracking the parcel online and on 1st December, it arrived Lagos. At this point, I still didn't get any call or message from them. On 2nd December, it departed Lagos to my city. On 3rd December, early in the morning when I tracked it online, it showed that the parcel arrived my destination city late on 2nd December so I should expect a delay of at least one business day. Shortly, on the same day, it showed that it was processing at UPS facility in my city.

Later in the evening on that same Friday, 3rd of December, the message me got while tracking was that "UPS initiated contact with importer or receiver for clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance." Even at that point, I didnt receive any call, mail or message from them. So on Monday, 6th December, at about 1pm, I called their customer care, and after giving the person on the other end my tracking number, and answered some questions, I was asked if I had paid for customs duty, which I responded that I wasn't informed of such. She said she was going to send me an invoice via email.

It took another one hour for the mail to arrive. The content of the mail was somewhat suspicious as first, I had to call before I was promised to be sent an invoice. Second, it took up to an hour for the invoice to be sent. Third, when the mail arrived, the content of it had an attachment (PNG image file) named 'image001' which obviously was the invoice. Third, the invoice was prepared and addressed to the company where I work, as against my name, which I am the owner of the item and it was shipped in my name, and even so in their initial mail. And then, the amount seemed to be exorbitant if at all I had to pay duties. Lastly, I was concerned why I needed to pay duties (to UPS bank account, not directly to customs) when my items were already at UPS facility in my destination city, and not when it arrived Lagos which served as the port or point of entry to Nigeria.

After going through their mail, I called back and presented my worries, the customer care lady couldn't say much, she only gave me another phone number to call. I called the phone number she gave to me, I explained the situation to the lady on the phone and at some point she wasn't talking to me but to someone else on the background. I could faintly overhear her reporting the situation to the person while laying emphasis that my item has left Lagos and was already in my city.

The lady, asked to call me back and give a feedback. About twenty minutes later, I got a beep from the phone number I reached her with, when I called back, she told me that nothing can be done about it, that I just have to pay the fees.

The next day, Tuesday, 7th December, I visited their office in my city and after presenting my tracking number to the front desk officer, he said he has initiated contact with me but I wasn't taking calls, and on his desk, I saw a notebook where names, tracking numbers and phone numbers were written, and I quickly sighted my name, item tracking number and phone number recently written, howerevr, the phone number was incorrect as there was a mistake. I explained to him that I wasn't convinced why and how duties were arrived and at such a high rate, he gave me a name, email address and phone numbers to contact, that he was in the best position to communicate to me. I left, called the person and after getting my tracking he told me that he would send me the breakdown of how it arrived at that amount the next morning that their network has not been too friendly.

The next day, since I didn't receive any message from him, I called back and he requested I text him my item tracking number and email address, and I did that immediately, even as we were talking on phone. Till the close of work, I didn't receive an email, message or call from him or anyone from UPS. Rather, I called him four times in the space of three hours and nobody picked up.

Please kindly advise me on this. Thank you.

How much is the custom fee or duty
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2021
Hausa:
So I received a call telling me my package had arrived and whether I'm in my location.

Told him location and he came around in a bicycle. Said I'll give him N5h.
Was like, is that the latest? He said yes. Asked if it's Speedaf, but he say na Nipost (Last year January was my last purchase and the dispatcher also came in a bicycle but collected nothing). I said no wahala. Gave him the doe and we left.

Order time - 21st November.
Reached my hand - 8th December.
17 days.

1. 320gb ext. hard drive - AE Standard Shipping (Free shipping).
2. Huawei Honor 6x pouch - Cainaio Super Economy ($0.68 shipping fee), but I changed it to AE Standard Shipping and paid the extra charge ($3.37).
Yet to open the package. I never reach house. Just dey with me for bag.

Thanks to you all and thank you @genius, for helping refresh my memory on the latest about AE.

Have u bought phone recently from AE if so, was there custom fee or duties or did the custom seize the goods cos of battery
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jakjohnny: 2:02am On Dec 10, 2021
What platform did you use to pay for it
ixyi:

$314
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 4:52am On Dec 10, 2021
Gideonanj21:

Thats why I said I hope u experience it like us. Then yk Singapore post is trash
That guy wasn't asking about Singapore post though, SMH.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 5:26am On Dec 10, 2021
TruthUntold:

That guy wasn't asking about Singapore post though, SMH.
Didn't u see d screen screen dude��‍♂.
His parcel was coming through Singapore post n it has been in transit since 92days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmedalion: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Nana2018:

Well, Speedaf riders don’t just request for those sums of money. The waybill numbers determine this. ‘R’ is free and ‘O’ or ‘E’ are not. Nipost collects handling charges from customers though.
that's my point...every encounter were with speedaf riders .. not nipost ..I'm also aware of the alphabetical order in delivery/pick-up..every experience above were with "R" parcels upon home delivery with speedaf riders. I've received R few times free, and O/E also(upon my request to deliver it home and I willingly covered the charges as it should be) before this events above occured .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2021
Dmedalion:
that's my point...every encounter were with speedaf riders .. not nipost ..I'm also aware of the alphabetical order in delivery/pick-up..every experience above were with "R" parcels upon home delivery with speedaf riders. I've received R few times free, and O/E also(upon my request to deliver it home and I willingly covered the charges as it should be) before this events above occured .
yh it seems you're right
My parcel starts with NG and ends with an E and it just departed for nipost this morning cry
What is d downside of nipost please
This is my first time ordering from AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by avalon7(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2021
cry

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kizileo(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2021
Ok. Thank you very much
Meister:

It's in Owerri, their pick up centre is opposite baptist church, Wetheral road
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2021
My Anker motion plus Bluetooth speaker don finally land .I see hell from nipost my parcel arrived to them on 29th of November ..they r just texting me yesterday to come pick it up..

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ologunsunny: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2021
Please any card less than 500/$ available? Because I need to order goods up to 400usd and Nigeria banks only limit to 200usd per month, please I need help
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2021
I'm just seeing Anker everywhere on this thread. Everyone is buying Anker speakers.
Please what's so special about them?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2021
Chimex1930:
My Anker motion plus Bluetooth speaker don finally land .I see hell from nipost my parcel arrived to them on 29th of November ..they r just texting me yesterday to come pick it up..

Congratulations,mine since 24th November , never hear anything,where is your location, because I dey South East
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2021
avalon7:
cry

Nipost is cursed seriously
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Neutrongoodie(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2021
I just received my soundcore motion plus after 71 days cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pheeew

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: newman10(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.