Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1441761 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
smartluvu:

$15
wait, as in fifteen dollars a month? What tha hell
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
MrReeseG:

Got shipped or got delivered?

Shipped it hasn't delivered yet. It is still undergoing customs clearance
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by smartluvu(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
swagifted:
wait, as in fifteen dollars a month? What tha hell

Yeah. Exactly how I felt when the rep told me so over the phone. Lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anthonex(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
mctfopt:

Access Bank

But I thought that figure is max for a month and $100 in a day
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OfficialDJ: 5:53am On Jan 11, 2022
Officially ditching eBay.
Items I bought from eBay since 10th of last year is yet to be seen!
Aliexpress in conjunction with Speedaf; here we come angry angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 11, 2022
hello friends, for those who are using an access bank card , the one i read that can hold up to $300 monthly spending limits; Please what's the name of the account/card?

It seems the customer care are novice of their product cos the 2 branches i went to, said nothing like that except the business account ($3k/month), and its specially for business owners with transaction of 1m monthly.

Please what account is that for $300? or the type of card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 6:34am On Jan 11, 2022
animationagency:
hello friends, for those who are using an access bank card , the one i read that can hold up to $300 monthly spending limits; Please what's the name of the account/card?

It seems the customer care are novice of their product cos the 2 branches i went to, said nothing like that except the business account ($3k/month), and its specially for business owners with transaction of 1m monthly.

Please what account is that for $300? or the type of card?

Abeg, we dont need this kind of over publicity on this $300 limit thing. Why go asking customer care naah!?....

Simply open access acct, if you dont have and request for master or visa card chikena....go and use it for shopping, if 300usd work..u rejoice, if e no work..u manage the 100usd ...

Na so people do GTB withdraw their 200usd limit after barely 1 month

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2022
earthrealm:

Abeg, we dont need this kind of over publicity on this $300 limit thing. Why go asking customer care naah!?....

Simply open access acct, if you dont have and request for master or visa card chikena....go and use it for shopping, if 300usd work..u rejoice, if e no work..u manage the 100usd ...

there is a way to ask them if you are specific of what type of card to request.
Pls, Just tell us what type of account it is or the type of card to request. I have many accounts with access bank too and as you know, they have different types of card. But if you know of this, just describe the type and we take it up from there.
Tenk you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2022
aieromon:

Shipper - AESS via Singapore Post
Order date - 7 Dec
Despatched - 16 Dec

I just received the package via FedEx. Tracking shows that the item left Malaysia on the 3rd of January 2022.

Order completed in 35 days

did the tracking number change to fedex on aliexpress?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Lixusheng:

did the tracking number change to fedex on aliexpress?

No change at all.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
aieromon:

No change at all.

So the update was stopped at 'Departed country of origin' and you received the package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chudymario: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Pls how best do I dispute an order I'm yet to receive and delivery timer has run out. The item was shipped through Singpost. The closest post office to me I was informed is no longer functional, so I don't even know where next to check for the parcel. As time is up I have to open dispute.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
animationagency:

there is a way to ask them if you are specific of what type of card to request.
Pls, Just tell us what type of account it is or the type of card to request. I have many accounts with access bank too and as you know, they have different types of card. But if you know of this, just describe the type and we take it up from there.
Tenk you.
just collect the normal access white visa card.you don't have to wait ..

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
SydneyC:

So the update was stopped at 'Departed country of origin' and you received the package

Yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
aieromon:

No change at all.

dat means anker don dey work with Fedex
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
Abeg people that have been shopping with access bank cards, is their limit still 300 and is there a special card to be used cause I just tried to buy something of 292usd and it didn't go through
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Folahanmi19(m): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
aieromon:

Shipper - AESS via Singapore Post
Order date - 7 Dec
Despatched - 16 Dec

I just received the package via FedEx. Tracking shows that the item left Malaysia on the 3rd of January 2022.

Order completed in 35 days

I ordered this same earbud 2 days after you ordered yours and it was shipped through postNL and e never enter naija till now, the case con be like the devil( singapore post) wey you know is better than the angel you no know grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ray1251:
just collect the normal access white visa card.you don't have to wait ..
Thanks buddy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NACE13: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Please house. I received a call from the PO to come collect my mail but I am currently out of town,so I couldn't make it, then two days later I got another call from a different nmbr that i have a mail at their PO.
I sent someone to help pick it up because I was thinking it's same mail. Then i logged into AE and found out both packages arrived 9ja on the last week of December 2021 but the PO said there's only one mail in their possession.
My confusion is that why would 2 different numbers call me within 7th-10th just for one mail package. How can else can I confirm that the PO have indeed received my other mail?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
earthrealm:

grin Na me Go cast am last last, I Dey reason go ask customer rep if I fit create more than one access bank Acc using same BVN cheesy
Like 3 accounts, $900 monthly 300$ each
But is it possible?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kikibanki:
One seller is trying to hold me ransom my people. The order did not arrive after the buyer's protection period elapsed, I duly opened a dispute, now the seller is proposing I cancel the dispute, that after that he will send me a new package but me i proposing i send the new package first before I. Cancel the dispute...am i on the right track?

Please refer to the post below and you can adopt it to your situation.

ceaser:

Good thing he personally suggested that the item may have been lost in transit.

So it's now for you to also suggest to him to do the follwimg:

1. Re-send a new item with a valid tracking number sent to you so that you're able to follow it every step of the way.

2. That you think you should open a trade dispute for refund and will be glad if he readily accepts your proposal in the trade dispute - "refund all monies".

If he agrees on either option, please remember to also reassure him that in case the item first item (deemed lost) eventually arrives at your doorstep, you will get in touch with him to pay back the monies refunded.

Since you said tracking was stuck at "despatched to overseas", I'll wager that it must be Singapore Post handling it. Now that may also pose the same problem with a replacememt item sent which will likely be sent via Singapore Post too. So your best bet may be to just to settle for refund of monies. And if you're still interested in the item, you can scout around for another seller that may not likely use Singapore Post.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Okay. So I noticed one peculiarity with speedy speedaf that just cost me a loss in trade.

It seems that the moment you sign for a speedaf item and the delivery/receipt update is done via speedaf with email confirmation, your purchase protection seems to reset to 15 days remaining even if it was initially 70 days remaining.

There is this WiFi router that I got. The seller claimed 32 devices/access points. I was able to get up to 10 devices to connect only after about three weeks of use at which point I realized that it won't accept more than 10 devices. Unfortunately, purchase protection has self expired and 15 days dispute period elapsed. Since the "confirm order received" self-expired, I gave good reviews based on only few days of use. Now I could only lament on the 60 days additional reviews 3 weeks after, which was already late for dispute, something I have very great chances of winning.

I chatted the seller with the evidences only for him/her to reply that the factory/company said it can only connect 10 devices. Yet his advert claimed 32 devices. This item is absolutely useless for me now cos of this limitation.

So watch out. A quick speedaf delivery can also expose you to inadequate time to test run and verify the authenticity or functionality of the item you bought.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
NACE13:
Please house. I received a call from the PO to come collect my mail but I am currently out of town,so I couldn't make it, then two days later I got another call from a different nmbr that i have a mail at their PO.
I sent someone to help pick it up because I was thinking it's same mail. Then i logged into AE and found out both packages arrived 9ja on the last week of December 2021 but the PO said there's only one mail in their possession.
My confusion is that why would 2 different numbers call me within 7th-10th just for one mail package. How can else can I confirm that the PO have indeed received my other mail?

Just call back the numbers that called you and ask for specific details. It is also possible both numbers called for the same item
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
Onyeka90210:

grin Na me Go cast am last last, I Dey reason go ask customer rep if I fit create more than one access bank Acc using same BVN cheesy
But is it possible?

grin grin grin
Yeah it's possible. But you can just conveniently get more cards for the same account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
anthonex:

But I thought that figure is max for a month and $100 in a day

I've done more than $100/day
Dunno if they've changed their policy now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Officially ditching eBay.
Items I bought from eBay since 10th of last year is yet to be seen!
Aliexpress in conjunction with Speedaf; here we come angry angry

When you buy with eBay, use third party shipper to avoid long stories/tears. Lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kikibanki: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
aieromon:

Do not cancel the dispute until you can confirm that the package has been resent (which is 50/50).

My advice: Request for your refund and move on.
Thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kikibanki: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
ceaser:

Please refer to the post below and you can adopt it to your situation.

Thank you good sir. The seller is still insisting i cancel the dispute first before the resends another package. AliExpress said if no agreement is made between me and the seller by Friday, they will step in. From the rude tone of the seller, I doubt he will send another package if i cancel the dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Onyeka90210:

But is it possible?

grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin.
You can have many acct types.
Me i get 4 akant sef...but na only 3 dey cardable grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
ceaser:
Okay. So I noticed one peculiarity with speedy speedaf that just cost me a loss in trade.

It seems that the moment you sign for a speedaf item and the delivery/receipt update is done via speedaf with email confirmation, your purchase protection seems to reset to 15 days remaining even if it was initially 70 days remaining.

There is this WiFi router that I got. The seller claimed 32 devices/access points. I was able to get up to 10 devices to connect only after about three weeks of use at which point I realized that it won't accept more than 10 devices. Unfortunately, purchase protection has self expired and 15 days dispute period elapsed. Since the "confirm order received" self-expired, I gave good reviews based on only few days of use. Now I could only lament on the 60 days additional reviews 3 weeks after, which was already late for dispute, something I have very great chances of winning.

I chatted the seller with the evidences only for him/her to reply that the factory/company said it can only connect 10 devices. Yet his advert claimed 32 devices. This item is absolutely useless for me now cos of this limitation.

So watch out. A quick speedaf delivery can also expose you to inadequate time to test run and verify the authenticity or functionality of the item you bought.
It is clearly written on AliExpress website that once you receive an item you have only fifteen days to lodge a complaint about the product. Asking for a seventy day window is clearly Nigerian and unreasonable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.