Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,275 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450422 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Salarys: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Demaxl:

Yeah it just changed today

Alright. Thought so.

Mine arrived yesterday and got cleared today.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
Salarys:

Alright. Thought so.

Mine arrived yesterday and got cleared today.

Yeah hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SegZ24(m): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Poopypants:
tell them to please hold it for you, call the person that called you to hold it for you personally , or send anyone around to help you go receive the package .. very easy.

Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 4:32am On Jan 13, 2022
fibonacci2526:

They won't ship phones via speedaf. Phones are for Singapore post.

If u buy fones like Oppo, vivo etc they use speedaf because the sellers are in china because these fones are China version. When u buy xiaomi fones, realme fones etc dat are global version.. Its singpost because the sellers reside in HK

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 4:45am On Jan 13, 2022
fibonacci2526:

They won't ship phones via speedaf. Phones are for Singapore post.
Okay, thanks boss, I suspect that too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Babalegba:
When you receive an item, the delivery company marks the item as delivered and communicates that to AliExpress and the seller The fifteen days window starts from that point if any complaint or dispute surfaces. Chinedu that sells electronics at the junction will not even give you twenty four hours to test the product.No Nigerian would agree for his goods to be tested for seventy days so why would the Chinese agree. You are dealing with business men not charities.

What are you even talking about? Are you saying that what you said about Chinedu and Chinese sellers is the normal thing, as in what is expected in sane climes?

Deliberate misinformation on product with intent to defraud is now "business" to you? And so the buyer has to bear the responsibility of purchasing wrong item based on the seller's wily manner?

I hope you're not a lawyer or a judge sef, otherwise wrong guys go just dey ball while the cheated suffers.

For better obodo, if an item messes up for reasons not due to misuse within 6 months, you still have the chance to have it replaced. In this case, the seller even lied barefacedly about the specs and admitted to the allegation.

So now that a seller deliberately misinforms and finding out his lies after 15 days at which point it was too late is normal to you? The smart alec was even telling me to order another router with 32 users. This nonsense would have been sorted out with dispute and his loss would have made the seller correct that misinformation on his page. Now more and more buyers will fall victim. There is even another Nigerian buyer who praised the item in his opening comment. I guess he is also in for a rude shock, or not if he doesn't have up to 10 devices to connect anytime soon.

The item is completely useless to me. I have as much as 20 home devices that are hooked on WiFi with more to come, so what will ten access points offer me?

Abeg, better person who is interested in buying this 3 weeks used stuff should PM me ó jàre.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Malevonent: 6:29am On Jan 13, 2022
Icolosis:

You can have multiple cards for one account. When requesting a card and your reason is "lost or stolen" it is only logical for them to deactivate the previous card.
I don't have more than one physical card shaa but I know it's possible. I have one physical and two virtual cards with Zenith bank and I shop with all of them on aliexpress

how do you access zenith virtual card. i hv created 1 virtual master card, it shows up in my mobile app..but I cant see the card nos and other details to use it. tried to create a 2nd virtual card - visa, an error msg popped up
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 7:05am On Jan 13, 2022
Lixusheng:

If u buy fones like Oppo, vivo etc they use speedaf because the sellers are in china because these fones are China version. When u buy xiaomi fones, realme fones etc dat are global version.. Its singpost because the sellers reside in HK

Okay thank you for the information.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2022
ceaser:

What are you even talking about? Are you saying that what you said about Chinedu and Chinese sellers is the normal thing, as in what is expected in sane climes?

Deliberate misinformation on product with intent to defraud is now "business" to you? And so the buyer has to bear the responsibility of purchasing wrong item based on the seller's wily manner?

I hope you're not a lawyer or a judge sef, otherwise wrong guys go just dey ball while the cheated suffers.

For better obodo, if an item messes up for reasons not due to misuse within 6 months, you still have the chance to have it replaced. In this case, the seller even lied barefacedly about the specs and admitted to the allegation.

So now that a seller deliberately misinforms and finding out his lies after 15 days at which point it was too late is normal to you? The smart alec was even telling me to order another router with 32 users. This nonsense would have been sorted out with dispute and his loss would have made the seller correct that misinformation on his page. Now more and more buyers will fall victim. There is even another Nigerian buyer who praised the item in his opening comment. I guess he is also in for a rude shock, or not if he doesn't have up to 10 devices to connect anytime soon.

The item is completely useless to me. I have as much as 20 home devices that are hooked on WiFi with more to come, so what will ten access points offer me?

Abeg, better person who is interested in buying this 3 weeks used stuff should PM me ó jàre.
that’s china and Africa for you, they accept any nonsense thrown at them Willy Nilly.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Salarys: 9:13am On Jan 13, 2022
Please I have an issue here. The package I ordered on the 29th of December just got cleared by customs yesterday, only for me to see a strange name as the designated pick-up from speedaf

Should I be worried?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2022
Salarys:
Please I have an an issue here. The package I ordered on the 29th of December just got cleared by customs yesterday, only for me to see a strange name as the designated pick-up from speedaf

Should I be worried?

That's the name of the speedaf staff that collected ur package from the airport warehouse enroute speedaf sorting centre.
So no worries, everything is as it should be....

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2022
Malevonent:

how do you access zenith virtual card. i hv created 1 virtual master card, it shows up in my mobile app..but I cant see the card nos and other details to use it. tried to create a 2nd virtual card - visa, an error msg popped up

Dial *966#
Select the option for "Get a card"
Then select the option for "Retrieve card details"
Then follow the prompts

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Salarys: 10:47am On Jan 13, 2022
saint2ace:

That's the name of the speedaf staff that collected ur package from the airport warehouse enroute speedaf sorting centre.
So no worries, everything is as it should be....

Alright. Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Globalhustler(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2022
Nawa o. Anker Soundcore wey I order since Nov 25 never still land. Abi which kind tin be this? Person wey no get long life no fit order Anker products o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jaycole(m): 11:03am On Jan 13, 2022
Oh, I even thought am the only one, though I ordered mine since December 17, it Arrived 9ja since 6th of this month, since then it's untracked, so I guessed the issue is from Anker Store, because the other stuffs I ordered the same day have already arrived and have even received 'em... Nawa for Anker Products oo
Globalhustler:
Nawa o. Anker Soundcore wey I order since Nov 25 never still land. Abi which kind tin be this? Person wey no get long life no fit order Anker products o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2022
Globalhustler:

Bought the Anker SoundCore Motion boom since 11/11 still on dispatched to on dispatched to overseas........., While he SoundCore Motion plus ordered on 27/11 has been picked up since 14/12.
My brother Na patience be everything oh grin grin

So let's keep waiting...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jaycole(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
O qualm bro!
saint2ace:

Bought the Anker SoundCore Motion boom since 11/11 still on dispatched to on dispatched to overseas........., While he SoundCore Motion plus ordered on 27/11 has been picked up since 14/12.
My brother Na patience be everything oh grin grin

So let's keep waiting...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alaricsaltzman: 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hi guys...

I'm about to buy a Xiaomi phone from Aliexpress...

And it's been almost three years since I last ordered a phone from the site.

Shipping is Aliexpress Standard shipping.

Is there anything I should know?

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jaycole(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
I think there's nothing much to know, just that you will have to be very patient, cos the phone will be send through Singapore post and it might takes some time to get it when it get to 9ja.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jaykorbs(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hello, I need assistance with alliexpress, I want to purchase an item for 300usd, I can only do bank card payment of 100usd.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
I entered Nipost one chance last year Dec

Dispatched :- 2-12-2021

Departed :- 6-12-2021

Arrived destination country:- 18-12-2021

Delivered :- 13-01-2022

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
alaricsaltzman:
Hi guys...

I'm about to buy a Xiaomi phone from Aliexpress...

And it's been almost three years since I last ordered a phone from the site.

Shipping is Aliexpress Standard shipping.

Is there anything I should know?

Thanks

Just know it'll come by Singpost so you need to exercise a whole lot of patience.

Are you based in Lagos?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
ceaser:

@bolded.

That you receive an item OR that you click on the "confirm item received" tab?

They are two different things, for you can receive an item but not hurry to confirn receipt by clicking on that tab because I need more than enough time to make sure the item fulfils all criteria promised by the seller.

So which of the above did you imply?

Assuming I received an item within 2 weeks (14 days) of shipping (which gives me 66 days of purchase protection remaining), and I have yet to click on the "confirm item received" tab, it seems that upon receipt and notification from the shipping company (in the case of speedaf) that your item has been signed for, the purchase protection immediately resets from the 66 days remaining to something around 15 days countdown. After the 15 days countdown, the system closes the order and then you have a new 15 days after order closure to open a trade dispute if such a need arises.

That means that instead of having an initial 66 days purchase protection days plus 15 days dispute chances, you end up having 15 days purchase protection plus the 15 days dispute chances.
At the bolded, it's 3 days after delivery update by Speedaf, then, it'll be automatically confirmed by the platform. Your dispute timeline starts immediately afterwards. In short, 18days after Speedaf's delivery confirmation.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nura737: 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Can we really buy with that webmoney from aliexpress, i want to know
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
nura737:
Can we really buy with that webmoney from aliexpress, i want to know

Webmoney does not work in Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
jboixxx:
At the bolded, it's 3 days after delivery update by Speedaf, then, it'll be automatically confirmed by the platform. Your dispute timeline starts immediately afterwards. In short, 18days after Speedaf's delivery confirmation.

Please what is @bolded?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Icolosis:

Please what is @bolded?

Go back and look at the quoted post, you will see.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
afternoon house.3 of my orders don't enter nipost hand just a wk now.should I contact.my area post office or wait till they contact me?experience nipost customer advice pls.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
genius43:

Go back and look at the quoted post, you will see.

I've been seeing @bolded many different times in this thread. I still don't get it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
okikigsm:
afternoon house.3 of my orders don't enter nipost hand just a wk now.should I contact.my area post office or wait till they contact me?experience nipost customer advice pls.

Only one week and you're already talking grin grin

You need to chill. Just relax until dem call you or tracking shows unsuccessful delivery
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
@DestinyLink Greetings, have you received your order that arrived 7th December yet?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bbeckky: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Thanks a lot, that's too low for me. I think i will talk to one or two people using Access bank then
Valto:
100$, though u have reduce to total of 99$ (u should pay twice. e.g 60$ and 39$)before it works

(1) (2) (3) ... (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: grudges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.