Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450775 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SegZ24(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Evening guys, please I need your assistance on this,
If I ordered for a particular goods, and my local post office calls me to come and pick up my goods but am out of that particular state,what should I do??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
Icolosis:

grin grin grin
Yeah it's possible. But you can just conveniently get more cards for the same account
For real?, I thought the limit was tied to account not card, I dey go bank tomorrow.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
earthrealm:

grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin.
You can have many acct types.
Me i get 4 akant sef...but na only 3 dey cardable grin grin
Cool
Wetin I go tell customer rep?
I thought limit was tied to account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
SegZ24:
If I ordered for a particular goods, and my local post office calls me to come and pick up my goods but am out of that particular state,what should I do??

Send someone, and maybe inform them you're sending somebody to pick it up for you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
Onyeka90210:

For real?, I thought the limit was tied to account not card, I dey go bank tomorrow.

Noooo, Limit is tied to card. I have three cards for my Zenith account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Icolosis:

Why una come dey hide this update na
Wetin you tell customer rep, say you need another card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Why una come dey hide this update na
Wetin you tell customer rep, say you need another card?

grin grin grin

Nobody asked naa, Just tell them you want another card, the reason no concern them.
If they insist just say you want to share the cards to your wife and children or something

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 3:41am On Jan 12, 2022
Babalegba:
It is clearly written on AliExpress website that once you receive an item you have only fifteen days to lodge a complaint about the product. Asking for a seventy day window is clearly Nigerian and unreasonable.
i think he's mistaking the 70 days buyers protection period as the 15 days window to open dispute after confirmed received

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Cool
Wetin I go tell customer rep?
I thought limit was tied to account

Don't waste your time with cc reps, most of them are air heads.
Go access bank website, and see the various types of acct they have. Current acct, normal savings acct. Student savings acct , children acct etc.
I have been with them from intercontinental and diamond bank days...hence some of my accts were migrated from there

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2022
Kikibanki:
Thank you good sir. The seller is still insisting i cancel the dispute first before the resends another package. AliExpress said if no agreement is made between me and the seller by Friday, they will step in. From the rude tone of the seller, I doubt he will send another package if i cancel the dispute.
don’t cancel anything, AliExpress will award the dispute in your favor.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2022
SegZ24:
tell them to please hold it for you, call the person that called you to hold it for you personally , or send anyone around to help you go receive the package .. very easy.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sowhizy(f): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Gtb
And
Zenith
Rate today
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2022
please who know any xiaomi phone sellers on aliexpress that ship from mainland china or that will definitely ship through speedaf, i try chatting them and they insist i can only know if it will be "speedaf" after they have ship out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2022
Who has the contact of anybody in Nipost Regional Headquaters Enugu?
The one in Ogui road
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kikibanki: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2022
Poopypants:
don’t cancel anything, AliExpress will award the dispute in your favor.
Exactly, Thanks, I am chilling till Friday.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2022
Who has ordered a mystery box on AliExpress before??
What did you get?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pat077: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Icolosis:

can I get more than one card on a single account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2022
earthrealm:

Don't waste your time with cc reps, most of them are air heads.
Go access bank website, and see the various types of acct they have. Current acct, normal savings acct. Student savings acct , children acct etc.
I have been with them from intercontinental and diamond bank days...hence some of my accts were migrated from there
Okay
Thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Babalegba:
It is clearly written on AliExpress website that once you receive an item you have only fifteen days to lodge a complaint about the product. Asking for a seventy day window is clearly Nigerian and unreasonable.

@bolded.

That you receive an item OR that you click on the "confirm item received" tab?

They are two different things, for you can receive an item but not hurry to confirn receipt by clicking on that tab because I need more than enough time to make sure the item fulfils all criteria promised by the seller.

So which of the above did you imply?

Alfabest07:
i think he's mistaking the 70 days buyers protection period as the 15 days window to open dispute after confirmed received

Assuming I received an item within 2 weeks (14 days) of shipping (which gives me 66 days of purchase protection remaining), and I have yet to click on the "confirm item received" tab, it seems that upon receipt and notification from the shipping company (in the case of speedaf) that your item has been signed for, the purchase protection immediately resets from the 66 days remaining to something around 15 days countdown. After the 15 days countdown, the system closes the order and then you have a new 15 days after order closure to open a trade dispute if such a need arises.

That means that instead of having an initial 66 days purchase protection days plus 15 days dispute chances, you end up having 15 days purchase protection plus the 15 days dispute chances.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
pat077:

You can get useless verve and either visa or master ard. Super hard to get both visa and mastercard on same acct.

Some banks like gtb, zenith hv virtual acct option..u can activate that...extra 100usd to play with grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Icolosis:

grin grin grin

Nobody asked naa, Just tell them you want another card, the reason no concern them.
If they insist just say you want to share the cards to your wife and children or something

Is it possible to run more than one card concurrently for a single account?

My understanding is that once a new card is activated, especially in conditions of lost card, the previous card automatically deactivates. Have I believed wrong?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
ceaser:

@bolded.

That you receive an item OR that you click on the "confirm item received" tab?

They are two different things, for you can receive an item but not hurry to confirn receipt by clicking on that tab because I need more than enough time to make sure the item fulfils all criteria promised by the seller.

So which of the above did you imply?
When you receive an item, the delivery company marks the item as delivered and communicates that to AliExpress and the seller The fifteen days window starts from that point if any complaint or dispute surfaces. Chinedu that sells electronics at the junction will not even give you twenty four hours to test the product.No Nigerian would agree for his goods to be tested for seventy days so why would the Chinese agree. You are dealing with business men not charities.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
ceaser:

Is it possible to run more than one card concurrently for a single account?

My understanding is that once a new card is activated, especially in conditions of lost card, the previous card automatically deactivates. Have I believed wrong?

You can have multiple cards for one account. When requesting a card and your reason is "lost or stolen" it is only logical for them to deactivate the previous card.
I don't have more than one physical card shaa but I know it's possible. I have one physical and two virtual cards with Zenith bank and I shop with all of them on aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
pat077:
yes, i lost one but i have the details on Aliexpress and google pay which I use to make payments, the other which i still have the card is what i use for POS/ATM, both on same account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
ceaser:

Assuming I received an item within 2 weeks (14 days) of shipping (which gives me 66 days of purchase protection remaining), and I have yet to click on the "confirm item received" tab, it seems that upon receipt and notification from the shipping company (in the case of speedaf) that your item has been signed for, the purchase protection immediately resets from the 66 days remaining to something around 15 days countdown. After the 15 days countdown, the system closes the order and then you have a new 15 days after order closure to open a trade dispute if such a need arises.

That means that instead of having an initial 66 days purchase protection days plus 15 days dispute chances, you end up having 15 days purchase protection plus the 15 days dispute chances.
Okay, i understand better now. Never experienced or taken note of that.. My last Speedaf delivery, i clicked the confirmation myself
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Salarys: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Demaxl:

Shipped it hasn't delivered yet. It is still undergoing customs clearance

Hello.

Has your package changed status?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Donsheddy: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
My order with signpost 50 days and counting... Still stucked at dispatched to overseas....
I messaged nipost and they said it's still in transit abeg wetin e mean....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by madprofthefirst: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Donsheddy:
My order with signpost 50 days and counting... Still stucked at dispatched to overseas....
I messaged nipost and they said it's still in transit abeg wetin e mean....

Mine has been on the same thing for52 days. I also went to the post office and was told item isn't in the country. I messaged sing post on Instagram and they said item is in transit.
At this point someone has to be swimming with the item from Singapore.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Adegbem01:
please who know any xiaomi phone sellers on aliexpress that ship from mainland china or that will definitely ship through speedaf, i try chatting them and they insist i can only know if it will be "speedaf" after they have ship out

They won't ship phones via speedaf. Phones are for Singapore post.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
ceaser:
Okay. So I noticed one peculiarity with speedy speedaf that just cost me a loss in trade.

It seems that the moment you sign for a speedaf item and the delivery/receipt update is done via speedaf with email confirmation, your purchase protection seems to reset to 15 days remaining even if it was initially 70 days remaining.

There is this WiFi router that I got. The seller claimed 32 devices/access points. I was able to get up to 10 devices to connect only after about three weeks of use at which point I realized that it won't accept more than 10 devices. Unfortunately, purchase protection has self expired and 15 days dispute period elapsed. Since the "confirm order received" self-expired, I gave good reviews based on only few days of use. Now I could only lament on the 60 days additional reviews 3 weeks after, which was already late for dispute, something I have very great chances of winning.

I chatted the seller with the evidences only for him/her to reply that the factory/company said it can only connect 10 devices. Yet his advert claimed 32 devices. This item is absolutely useless for me now cos of this limitation.

So watch out. A quick speedaf delivery can also expose you to inadequate time to test run and verify the authenticity or functionality of the item you bought.

Is 15days not more than enough to test and confirm items(especially hardware) received? Even Jumia don't give more than 7days. Not the fault of "fast speedaf delivery" tbh.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lixusheng:

Na wa o.... Na fone?? I get many redmi fones wey hang���
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
Salarys:

Hello.

Has your package changed status?

Yeah it just changed today

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Olamak1(m), Ifeanyi4491(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.