Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1471993 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
TruthUntold:
@DestinyLink Greetings, have you received your order that arrived 7th December yet?

Yes o... Day before yesterday! In fact, I was on my way to Nipost to make enquires about the item, boom! My phone beeped, I saw SMS. When I opened it, it was Nipost! Asking me to come and pick-up the item.

The item was with them for a month.

NIPOST nor dey try Abeg!

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Destinylink:

Yes o... Day before yesterday! Intact I was on my way to Nipost to make enquires about the item, boom! My phone beeped, I saw SMS. When I opened it, was Nipost! Asking me to come and pick-up the item.

NIPOST nor dey try Abeg!
Phew! That means there's still hope for me, thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
eemjay17:
Please, can I get link to the store?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hello
Were you able to get the phone?

JASMNE:
I did bought phone from aliexpress up till now I haven't gotten it, checked the tracking and its till stock at overseas 2 month now. Should I open a dispute.
The phone is expensive
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
TruthUntold:

Phew! That means there's still hope for me, thanks bro.

Yes o! Pls keep your hopes high cos you'll definitely receive it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by senator282: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Destinylink:

Yes o... Day before yesterday! Intact I was on my way to Nipost to make enquires about the item, boom! My phone beeped, I saw SMS. When I opened it, was Nipost! Asking me to come and pick-up the item.

NIPOST nor dey try Abeg!

is it a phone that you bought?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
senator282:

is it a phone that you bought?

No sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by senator282: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Destinylink:

No sir

ok sir

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alaricsaltzman: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Icolosis:

Just know it'll come by Singpost so you need to exercise a whole lot of patience.

Are you based in Lagos?
Yes I am
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
alosbaba007:
I entered Nipost one chance last year Dec

Dispatched :- 2-12-2021

Departed :- 6-12-2021

Arrived destination country:- 18-12-2021

Delivered :- 13-01-2022

Within that small Ikeja? Hian
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Icolosis:

I've been seeing @bolded many different times in this thread. I still don't get it
Was referencing the 15days waiting period sentence.

Your font is not displaying bold words. Change it if necessary.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:09am On Jan 14, 2022
jboixxx:
At the bolded, it's 3 days after delivery update by Speedaf, then, it'll be automatically confirmed by the platform. Your dispute timeline starts immediately afterwards. In short, 18days after Speedaf's delivery confirmation.

So it's shorter than I thought.

18 days? Na wá ó. I think I need to re-strategize on item testing and verification, at least to make sure its completed within a week.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:14am On Jan 14, 2022
okikigsm:
afternoon house.3 of my orders don't enter nipost hand just a wk now.should I contact.my area post office or wait till they contact me?experience nipost customer advice pls.

Destinylink:

Yes o... Day before yesterday! In fact, I was on my way to Nipost to make enquires about the item, boom! My phone beeped, I saw SMS. When I opened it, it was Nipost! Asking me to come and pick-up the item.

NIPOST nor dey try Abeg!

@bolded. Okikigsm, yours has served only one week purgatory sentence. So you need to be abnormally patient for an abnormal situation like this is.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sambass(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Anker soundcore motion boom is needed asap..if u have new one for sale let me know. Call/whatsapp 07031135333
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2022
My people help me o, I ordered something hefty on AliExpress and the seller sent it through EMS, have I entered one chance?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2022
TruthUntold:
My people help me o, I ordered something hefty on AliExpress and the seller sent it through EMS, have I entered one chance?

No but be ready to pay some charges cos anything linked to NIPOST get as e be.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2022
Destinylink:

No but be ready to pay some charges cos anything linked to NIPOST get as e be.
hmmm, let me calm down and wait for it's arrival first.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by revcompaty(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Finally.....item ordered since 28 November 2021 finally picked from Nipost.
1 down 1 more to go.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by slimmiee(f): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
revcompaty:
Finally.....item ordered since 28 December 2021 finally picked from Nipost.
1 down 1 more to go.
Still a long way to go o.
I have called and sent messages to nipost about 3 of my parcels with them since September.. Their excuse is that they can't track the parcel.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by revcompaty(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
slimmiee:

I have called and sent messages to nipost about 3 of my parcels with them since September.. Their excuse is that they can't track the parcel.

I took mind off it completely only to recieved a call
this morning that item is available for pickup.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Finally received my Poco x3 Pro today.
Order date 12 Nov 2021
Received 14 Jan 2022

63 days total from order date
Pheeeew this is the longest delivery I've ever experienced on AliExpress.
Celebration time ooooo grin

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
slimmiee:

Your items cannot be tracked after they have been received by IMPC. The packages should be in your local PO by now.

Go and check.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
revcompaty:
Finally.....item ordered since 28 December 2021 finally picked from Nipost.
1 down 1 more to go.
you wanted to write November right?
Now i now Nipost is no go area again, my order of 26th November arrived Nigeria on the 11th of this month, so now i have to wait another 1 month?
i wish the protection period expire before they call me, cos i won't mind eating my cake and having it at this same time, with all this logistics bullsh*t
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Icolosis:
Order date 12 Nov 2021
Received 14 Jan 2022

when did your package arrive Nigeria, make i use am console my sef small and are you in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samyd18: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Afternoon everyone

Please .....

Speedaf do open on Saturday ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by slimmiee(f): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
revcompaty:

I took mind off it completely only to recieved a call
this morning that item is available for pickup.
Lucky you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by slimmiee(f): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
aieromon:

Your items cannot be tracked after they are received by IMPC. The packages should be in your local PO by now.

Go and check.
Will check on Monday. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Samyd18:
Afternoon everyone

Please .....

Speedaf do open on Saturday ?

Yes, 8am to 2pm.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by austinyet(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
I tried buying xiaomi redmi 10s but my banks are failing me ( gtb & access bank) just for 220 usd. Frustrating pls
Icolosis:
Order date 12 Nov 2021
Received 14 Jan 2022

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Adegbem01:

when did your package arrive Nigeria, make i use am console my sef small and are you in Lagos?

grin grin
Mine arrived Nigeria Dec 10 and I reside in Enugu

When did you order yours and whats the status?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
austinyet:
I tried buying xiaomi redmi 10s but my banks are failing me ( gtb & access bank) just for 220 usd. Frustrating pls

Use Barter

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.