Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440698 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2022
morikee:

E shock me and he is even bursting about it

Yes! I have asked an AE customer support. They told me to always collect it as a compensation for stress and delay.

Let it shock you again.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2022
jboixxx:
Some no know o.

I know! I paid custom and VAT ON my phone to NIPOST.

This one is not custom duties or VAT but cheer daylight stealing from people without option.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2022
TruthUntold:

AliExpress told you...all that. Exactly in those specific words?

Yes! I chatted up their customer support to complain.

The woman went further to tell me to bear with them that these delivery companies are difficult to manage.

She said aside CUSTOM DUTIES AND VAT every other extra money is illegal.

Their guy I chatted up yesterday to complain is the one that told me about the dispute side.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Reddington:

I guess they'll still open an office in Nnewi; it is only a matter of time. In terms of economic/biz activities, Nnewi is razor-thin close to Onitsha. And so why not Nnewi, if Onitsha?
The N400 isn't necessary TBH, but no one can do much about it. It's their biz; they run it whatever way they want lol. If you must blame anyone, it's Aliexpress for sending your packages to Speedaf.
But wait, NIPOST stole your tab?

Nnewi is not razor thin close to Onitsha. Asaba is just next town to Onitsha and they have office at Asaba then another at Onitsha.

We can complain and hasten them. A sensible company should know that since it's their FAULT not having office at Nnewi, they should either forfeit the charge a creat a tiny temperary delivery spot at Nnewi for us.

I won't blame AliExpress. AE has paid them to deliver right to my address, they are just being exploiting like any other business in Nigeria.

My Alldocube Tablet coming through NIPOST was stolen on transit and empty package was delivered to me.

Thank you for being so reasonable and polite with your reply.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Lixusheng:

where this one come dey?
This one dey seat at home for air grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by shezy14(m): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pls I would like to order an LG g8 from AliExpress, I don't know if I would pay custom fees when the phone gets here?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nobody knows. Many factors can really affect shipping timelines

Gjackzy:
Please! How long does it takes Aliexpress items ( Anker products) shipped through Netherlands to get to Nigeria?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
See how you're saying it. Tbh, you don't have a sense of business. To think you can just pop up and drop shops anywhere... First of all, Speedaf is a new logistics courier when it comes to delivering for AliExpress, and they're still opening outlets in strategic places, which will take time. And they can't open outlets without studying the logistics of orders to know if many customers are in the location. So before you blab, put yourself in their shoes.

And again, If you paid for AliExpress standard shipping, i believe they'll deliver to you directly, so get yourself together man.
PS: NIPOST is way worse than Speedaf

PoorUgly:

Will Nigeria improve this way. Paying ₦400 is not the issue.

The issue is why should I be paying for their own inability?

What will it cost them to open a tiny shop at Nnewi? A sensible company should know that since it's their fault they should not be charging us for now.

DHL, EMS, FEDEX, UPS, GIG, RedStar are all here.

Sincerely speaking, NIPOST is far better for me than this stupid people except for the stolen tablet. NIPOST would delay it, I put dispute collect my money back. After few weeks they call me, I go collect the parcel. Which is now 100% free.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Oya nauu, cancel your item, collect refund and order again, extending your wait. The question you should ask yourself is, "Is 1 extra month of wait worth the 400 you should have paid? If its worth it, then no wahala, do your thing

PoorUgly:

I will never pay that their thieving ₦400 again.

I have talked to AliExpress, they told me to stop paying, that the shipping cost I paid to them is enough to cover to my shipping address. That any extra cost outside CUSTOM DUTIES AND TAX is extortion and stealing, that they will warn them.

They told me anytime they add that extra cost I should put dispute and collect my money back, let them pay the extra cost to return the package to China. If they pay it two times they will learn sense.

They told me, it's because your people are paying the extra money that's why they're bold to continue the nonsense.

That's nigeria for us we help people to cheat and make life difficult for us.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Quick question. If they sent it via NIPOST, how much will you pay from your house to the post office in your area? Assuming you don't have a personal means of transportation. If you can answer, i'd appreciate it.

PoorUgly:

No you are wrong. AliExpress didn't designate it self pickup. It's speedaf that did that nonsense.

AliExpress told me the shipping I paid in china is to cover to the address written on the package.

If in the case of my nearest office being in too far away i must go there or else pay them extra to bring to me?

Is it my fault that they didn't have office in my vicinity that I should pay for it?

Why are you people talking like this? Supporting people to take advantage of you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hmm

PoorUgly:

Na your papa be thief. AliExpress customer support told me to always collect it as a compensation for the delay.

Idiot!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
PoorUgly:

No you are wrong. AliExpress didn't designate it self pickup. It's speedaf that did that nonsense.

AliExpress told me the shipping I paid in china is to cover to the address written on the package.

If in the case of my nearest office being in too far away i must go there or else pay them extra to bring to me?

Is it my fault that they didn't have office in my vicinity that I should pay for it?

Why are you people talking like this? Supporting people to take advantage of you.

jboixxx:
Are you paying N400 for self pickup items or even registered (NG***R) items? If it's the former, forget AliExpress story cuz they labelled it self pickup and you're expected to pick it up at their office. In the absence of them having an office in your city/town, you'll have to go to their nearest office for pickup or pay the 400 or let them return it to Origin. Some bills are outside of AliExpress control.
You still haven't answered my question! Did you pay for SELF PICKUP items or registered item(s)?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
But since you don't pay custom duties, why complain about the 400? If you paid custom duties and still the 400, that's when you should be angry in this manner

PoorUgly:

Yes! I chatted up their customer support to complain.

The woman went further to tell me to bear with them that these delivery companies are difficult to manage.

She said aside CUSTOM DUTIES AND VAT every other extra money is illegal.

Their guy I chatted up yesterday to complain is the one that told me about the dispute side.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
shezy14:
Pls I would like to order an LG g8 from AliExpress, I don't know if I would pay custom fees when the phone gets here?

Yes! You will pay. I paid ₦500 on my Lenovo in 2020.

Its around ₦500/kg. Except your seller wrote Gift on the package and devalued it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
UDanny:
But since you don't pay custom duties, why complain about the 400? If you paid custom duties and still the 400, that's when you should be angry in this manner

You have a valid point here but they didn't call it custom duties.

And I hate people cheating me and taking undue advantage of me thinking I can do nothing.

And we need to force them to open office at NNEWI. The volume of the service here demands such.

Thanks for being polite.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
jboixxx:
You still haven't answered my question! Did you pay for SELF PICKUP items or registered item(s)?

My first sentence answered this question read it well.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
UDanny:
Oya nauu, cancel your item, collect refund and order again, extending your wait. The question you should ask yourself is, "Is 1 extra month of wait worth the 400 you should have paid? If its worth it, then no wahala, do your thing

It's personal item even if it comes in next two years. I don't care.

If it's what I have to resell that's where there is double trouble.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
UDanny:
See how you're saying it. Tbh, you don't have a sense of business. To think you can just pop up and drop shops anywhere... First of all, Speedaf is a new logistics courier when it comes to delivering for AliExpress, and they're still opening outlets in strategic places, which will take time. And they can't open outlets without studying the logistics of orders to know if many customers are in the location. So before you blab, put yourself in their shoes.

And again, If you paid for AliExpress standard shipping, i believe they'll deliver to you directly, so get yourself together man.
PS: NIPOST is way worse than Speedaf

See in the real sense even with the ₦400 paid they don't deliver to my address .

They have this spot in front of the NAUTH teaching hospital at Nnewi where they come and start calling us to come collect them.

Don't teach me business, I'm from Nnewi and I have been importing and reselling smartphone accessories since 2013.

If DHL EMS, UPS, FedEx, that are more expensive still gets enough customers and office here for over 15years, who's speedaf?

If that spot is convenient for them for a year now, why not pick one of those empty shops around the hospital for an office.?

And it's AES for that matter.

Please don't talk nonsense.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
No big deal bro. Thing is, i believe they will still open an office in Nnewi. But i think you should call their CC and talk with them. That's the best way they can hear your complaints, cause i don't think any of their workers are in this thread.
I even found it somehow to pay 400 for a very small item. So what i plan on doing is, order in batches, if hopefully they all get delivered by Speedaf, wait for all to arrive at their office at Onitsha Shoprite Mall, then pay a single 400 delivery fee for them to bring them all to awka. Hopefully, it works

PoorUgly:

You have a valid point here but they didn't call it custom duties.

And I hate people cheating me and taking undue advantage of me thinking I can do nothing.

And we need to force them to open office at NNEWI. The volume of the service here demands such.

Thanks for being polite.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
PoorUgly:

My first sentence answered this question read it well.
You'll need to read your response again and again. Anyways, I pray you get enough petitions against Speedaf.

All the best!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin grin. Enjoying the view, i see. I get your point for preferring NIPOST now, cause its very close to you, makes sense. But the condition they put us in no make sense at all. 2 months now, my package never arrive, its not fair nau. Another package i ordered, in a space of one month, i was sent a mail to come and pick them at speedaf's office

PoorUgly:

I pays nothing. I just stroll down to the PO collect it and stroll back home.

While enjoying looking at women arses swinging around all over.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Omo, even the personal item, i need it to arrive as fast as possible oo.

PoorUgly:

It's personal item even if it comes in next two years. I don't care.

If it's what I have to resell that's where there is double trouble.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Okay, this is the problem. Not delivering to your exact address. I see why you're angry.
They should really deliver to doorsteps oo. Cause they did so to me one time. Just call their CC. Maybe they don't even know that its happening like that, like the one spot delivery. No vex sir

PoorUgly:

See in the real sense even with the ₦400 paid they don't deliver to my address .

They have this spot in front of the NAUTH teaching hospital at Nnewi where they come and start calling us to come collect them.

Don't teach me business, I'm from Nnewi and I have been importing and reselling smartphone accessories since 2013.

If DHL EMS, UPS, FedEx, that are more expensive still gets enough customers and office here for over 15years, who's speedaf?

If that spot is convenient for them for a year now, why not pick one of those empty shops around the hospital for an office.?

And it's AES for that matter.

Please don't talk nonsense.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
UDanny:
No big deal bro. Thing is, i believe they will still open an office in Nnewi. But i think you should call their CC and talk with them. That's the best way they can hear your complaints, cause i don't think any of their workers are in this thread.
I even found it somehow to pay 400 for a very small item. So what i plan on doing is, order in batches, if hopefully they all get delivered by Speedaf, wait for all to arrive at their office at Onitsha Shoprite Mall, then pay a single 400 delivery fee for them to bring them all to awka. Hopefully, it works

Shit! They still don't have office at Awka too.

I don't order much anymore since this $20 limitation.

Trust me now I have called their CC they were all full of apologies telling me they will open office at Nnewi soon. I told them for the meantime let them stop charging us ₦400 because it notour fault.

But me and you know that might take ages.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
UDanny:
grin grin. Enjoying the view, i see. I get your point for preferring NIPOST now, cause its very close to you, makes sense. But the condition they put us in no make sense at all. 2 months now, my package never arrive, its not fair nau. Another package i ordered, in a space of one month, i was sent a mail to come and pick them at speedaf's office

Yeah enjoying the view! grin grin grin

Wetin these girls dey wear these days no waao.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Babalegba:
Most Nigerians are thieves but always complain about somebody else stealing. The country is messed up

How am l a thief when AliExpress CS told me to always collect them as compensation for stress, delay and not keeping their words?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Etimocracy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Good day house. Being a first timer as regards AliExpress, I unintentionally clicked on the order received icon (I just made the order last week). My dashboard states order received. Kindly help out. How do I rectify this. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jerien1: 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Just collected my package from Post office, got a call yesterday after taking a month plus it got to local delivery office (post office)

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jerien1: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Etimocracy:
Good day house. Being a first timer as regards AliExpress, I unintentionally clicked on the order received icon (I just made the order last week). My dashboard states order received. Kindly help out. How do I rectify this. Thanks
I would advise you Chat up their customer service informing them of the situation.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Etimocracy:

"CONFIRM ORDER RECEIVED" has a warning window before the final confirm. You mean you didn't read this? sad

Since the item has been shipped, all you can do is wait to actually receive it. The bad thing is... your window for "Dispute" should the item not arrive or faulty is closed.

***Edit***
Dispute is still possible within 15days but can the item arrive in 15days?

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: TGHW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.