Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444804 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
MarioGozie:

Yes it is, Boss.

Chances are it'll never arrive, what does tracking from other tracking sites show ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WycliffeSMB(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
ceaser:

grin grin

Honestly I'm not sure many people here can tell except they are phone engineers per chance.

Wàhálà be like Umidigi aftermarket screen. Ńa upside down ẹ dey work.

I think since you now have better and stronger reason for dispute (better than the initial complaint that the screen didn't power on), yiu should just make a video and file a dispute. Then search again for other sellers who have it in stock and go thru the comments to see how people rate the screen purchased from them to make sure the ratings are positive. Then hope that your new purchase will equally come out as good.

Alright thanks. I have filed a dispute with Picture and video evidence.

The seller keeps begging me, that I should trust him.
He insists its a software issue, that I should update the phone and everything will be alright.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dunsin125: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Good evening guys, what's the dollar rate of UBA?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meister:

Buy it locally, it's cheaper

XIAOMI Note 10 Pro I've been coming across here is within the range of 160-180k

And on AliExpress is 130k equivalent to Naira (With Pouch and Additional Screen Guard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by esoboy875(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
I got info dat dere are a lot of scammers in AliExpress, pls how can I know d genuine ones....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Olaoptech:

XIAOMI Note 10 Pro I've been coming across here is within the range of 160-180k

And on AliExpress is 130k equivalent to Naira (With Pouch and Additional Screen Guard

This same 10 pro ?

What rate are you using to calculate the AliExpress price ? Cause I'm certain it's more than that

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
dunsin125:
Good evening guys, what's the dollar rate of UBA?

#490, $20 monthly limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarioGozie: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meister:

This same 10 pro ?

What rate are you using to calculate the AliExpress price ? Cause I'm certain it's more than that

Bro, in my current location, Awka, Anambra State, that phone cost 178,300 Naira.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarioGozie: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meister:

Chances are it'll never arrive, what does tracking from other tracking sites show ?

These are responses I got from other trackers.��� though I called EMS office today, they told me their server is down, I should check tomorrow.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
MarioGozie:

Bro, in my current location, Awka, Anambra State, that phone cost 178,300 Naira.

I literally showed you where you can buy it cheaper and there are numerous sellers on Nairaland here that's selling it highest 150k
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarioGozie: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meister:

I literally showed you where you can buy it cheaper and there are numerous sellers on Nairaland here that's selling it highest 150k

Alright you could help me check out response from other trackers.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
MarioGozie:

These are responses I got from other trackers.��� though I called EMS office today, they told me their server is down, I should check tomorrow.

It's not been long it arrived nah so calm down
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Horladayod1:

I need to buy stuff of like $130. What's your rate?

Come to whatsapp,let's conclude,cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meister:

This same 10 pro ?

I'm using at the rate of #490 per $1

Check the image below for a XIAOMI Note 10 Pro. 6GB/128GB with $2.4 Shipping to be delivered by July 1 if I order now.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meister:

This same 10 pro ?

Below is the rating of the store with thousands of order

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meister:

This same 10 pro ?

This is Jumia I think. Or?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meister:

It's not been long it arrived nah so calm down

What about mine that arrived 11th May
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarioGozie: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Olaoptech:

Below is the rating of the store with thousands of order

This is the same seller I bought from. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Olaoptech:

I'm using at the rate of #490 per $1

Check the image below for a XIAOMI Note 10 Pro. 6GB/128GB with $2.4 Shipping to be delivered by July 1 if I order now.

Which card you wan use do #490 to a dollar transaction ? The only option for you is ordering with a barter card at #610 to a dollar which would make it at least 140k for 6/128 and chances of it never reaching Nigeria is very high.

I think you should read up this thread to really understand how AliExpress works

rust6:

What about mine that arrived 11th May

I don't know man, if there's no new update after "arrived at destination country" since then then it'll probably never get to you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ab221(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meister:

All the items on AE that shows you DHL free delivery in the delivery options are scam items put up by scam pages
Very true.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supaflex: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Goodevening house,i orderd an item from aliexpress on 17 may 2022 and upto this moment the seller hasnt shipped the item, he falsely uplaoded a dhl tracking number, after i noticed the tracking number was false, i confronted hom, he accepted that its an invalid tracking number and that the said item i bough is actually out of stock. now i clicked on to open dispute so i will be refunded amd its showing me this.
please how do i go about opening a dispute.cos the seller never shipped the item and aliexpress said i can open a dispute 10days after seller ships the item.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 5:00am On Jun 02, 2022
ceaser:

Yes. You have a point there. I didn't even think of that. I may have uncovered his nonsense thru a different store and the guy has noted my username.

Na wa o.

GTB has been working above 20 usd limit back to back. I quickly exhausted my 100 usd limit yesterday the moment I read the news on this thread. So now I have another 100usd for the new month. Yaaaay!

Have you successfully used the card on AE before now?

I believe that will be "Shomolu NIPOST". I got that detailed tracking using one app like that called "parcels".
this Speedaf handing over to Nipost is taking longer to deliver.
I have items same with Nipost-Somolu , same day n time as yours!
am tired already
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 5:06am On Jun 02, 2022
supaflex:
Goodevening house,i orderd an item from aliexpress on 17 may 2022 and upto this moment the seller hasnt shipped the item, he falsely uplaoded a dhl tracking number, after i noticed the tracking number was false, i confronted hom, he accepted that its an invalid tracking number and that the said item i bough is actually out of stock. now i clicked on to open dispute so i will be refunded amd its showing me this.
please how do i go about opening a dispute.cos the seller never shipped the item and aliexpress said i can open a dispute 10days after seller ships the item.
The seller has ship it using fake DHL tracking number.. so wait for 11 days and open dispute.
screenshot the seller reply n attached as evidence
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donbenie(m): 6:08am On Jun 02, 2022
MarioGozie:

Then buy it from Jumia,it clearly says 145K..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2022
Good morning,
My parcel has been at Los ipaja since 14th may
I was thinking of going to the post office to check if it's there
Is there any need of going to check or I should just wait for their call
Cos speedaf loves returning parcel when there's no pickup

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
Good morning,
My parcel has been at Los ipaja since 14th may
I was thinking of going to the post office to check if it's there
Is there any need of going to check or I should just wait for their call
Cos speedaf loves returning parcel when there's no pickup

Track from speedaf website
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Same Item Nipost said Two weeks again that is not in their database has coincidentally been in transit to Nigerian, this same item shows that it has been in Nigeria since 11th of May, I have contacted the seller and he says it’s in my country, I don confuse like this this 45 days and counting angry angry

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2022
Meister:

Track from speedaf website
what does it mean boss

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
what does it mean boss

I don't really know, are you located at Ipaja ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chrisja(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Guys, I have this Aliexpress Standard Shipping item that entered Nigeria for over 14 days now, still no other update whatsoever. Please what steps should I take now? Its suppose to be NIPOST
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2022
chrisja:
Guys, I have this Aliexpress Standard Shipping item that entered Nigeria for over 14 days now, still no other update whatsoever. Please what steps should I take now? Its suppose to be NIPOST

Buy relaxer relax mine is over 21 days nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.