Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Letter To Igbo Men With Fine Girl Syndrom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Igbo Men With Fine Girl Syndrom (730 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Girls With Fine Face ( My Believe / The Problem With Fine Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Igbo Men With Fine Girl Syndrom by Dantepet3000: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Everybody loves a good looking woman but when that desire is placed higher than other qualities a man places on a woman then there is a problem.
This writeup is for all men with fine girl syndrome especially Igbo men who makesure a beautiful woman is of topmost priority after love of money.
This writeup is in no way intend to blacklist or shame beautiful women but rather to reset the thinking of men to factory mode of seeing a woman as help and not just a sex object or a tool to oppress other men with.
Let's go straight to the point. Igbo men especially those who come back from abroad to marry any available woman provided by his familY to marry without investigating about her past life, rush into marriage as far as she is beautifuL.
I used to be a fine girl hunter and I have known them to be gross serial cheats. Some are still married but still bother single me because they are used to countless men arround them before marriaGe. If you men know the way other men still bother your fine wives, its a pitty.
The reason I wrote this is I havE seen my friend sleep with extremely pretty wives and girlfriends of others and I am partially guilty of same
Its a warning plus I have repented from the act
Re: Letter To Igbo Men With Fine Girl Syndrom by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
undecided
Re: Letter To Igbo Men With Fine Girl Syndrom by Fuqman(m): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
Married women will not kill me in Abuja ooh.. They're getting bolder and doing the chase game.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Igbo Men With Fine Girl Syndrom by Apeshy101(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2019

Married gini?
No be me and you.

Singles girls dey try kill and you wan join married ones too!

Fuqman:
Married women will not kill me in Abuja ooh.. They're getting bolder and doing the chase game.
Re: Letter To Igbo Men With Fine Girl Syndrom by BareFacedLies(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fuqman:

No dulling.

Fùck them and go your way! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Envious Eyes Behind Me / UNBELIEVABLE! Five Most Painful Sexual Practices / Nigerians React As Bbnaija Housemates, Gedoni And Khafi Were Caught Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.