Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) (63026 Views)

Breaking News!! Bishop Denounce Christianity In Edo: Burn Bible!! Photos. / Man Burns Bible After Healing Challenge With A Nigerian Pastor Went Wrong (pix) / Should I Stop Going To Church? This Is What I Saw In The Bible... (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
She should go public and try to get followers grin
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by updatechange(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
Let me mind my business. grin
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Danelo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
God is just too merciful

2 Likes

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
She is confused and demonically frustrated.

Get well soon woman.

2 Likes

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Raheemzee(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Can't she be mamiwaterlic without burning the bible?

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Tired of worshipping God, Lady who now believes in 'Mamie water' burns her bible as she claims there is no power in the name of God and Jesus.

The Bible is Fake And Powerless, I Believe in Mami Water She is The True Creator, She is not Evil, There Is No Power In the Name Of God and There is no Power In The Name Of Jesus, No Power Can Do Me Anything, I Believe In Mother Nature

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/lady-who-now-believes-in-maine-water-burns-her-bible/

she has gone beserk
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by prigoz(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
She deserves prayers, father forgive her , she does not know what she is doing. Well we shall hear her testimony at one Church, how God delivers her from Marine spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Peacemaker5129(f): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
She is right

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
waste of money.
she coulda used the pages to smoke weed.
saves money on rizla

My man! You 'jasi' pass Banky W
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by geokay777(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ninethmare:
What people do just to get attention is appalling

When she realized what she has entered into She will run back to church soon.

You don't mess with God
She'll soon come back to her senses.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by hamrof(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
delugajackson:
If she had opted for Islam, atleast she would have been celebrated by terrorists and given cash rewards.

But then, judging her appearance, no sensible mammy water will accept her even as sacrifice.
You dare insult other people's faith and believed you are saint,ask yourself what makes you different from a terrorist when what you uttered
can cause uproar

7 Likes

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
She for burn Koran, she won't live to see tomorrow. grin grin grin

Christians nor send

8 Likes

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by gazza07(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
amaniro:
The crave for attention season 1
can't see that the lady is insanely serious.

Not craving for any attention. She is mad and loosing it. For her to doubt the existence in power of God, that shows how deep the stuff is.

God please show mercy on her
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
opethom:
I think say bible no dey burn ?
Nah Quran wey no dey burn. D book get fire proof.

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
daddytime:
Make she go try Koran...

Dem for don use her head dey share kunu and burukutu

Wallllahi grin

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mami water don set this one up.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by bikefab(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
It changes nothing... perhaps she might try burning a Quran.

2 Likes

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vip in Hell
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
Her madness does not have the gut to burn Quran... This one no be real madness , she just want get attention... Idiot bitch.. I guess where she comes from .. .
They value their gods, tradition and culture more than the almighty God....I don't want to mention the tribe . But they know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by guttentag(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
But this girl is Ghanaian na and she forgot that God is the creator of all things even the mami water

2 Likes

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by BabaCommander: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ninethmare:
What people do just to get attention is appalling

When she realized what she has entered into She will run back to church soon.

You don't mess with God

Have compassion op her, she might be suffering from some mental illness.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by KanuSE: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wigetsolar:
Let us see how she will end.

Our God is a loving God, His ways are different from ours. smiley
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
High frustration
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by diji04(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
this ain't must you burn the Bible and make it public before you port to ya Mami water religion, our God is indeed a mercy God she would have tried it with our brothers holy book or a popular shrine and see how it turns.

this desperately shows how people can go in seeking attention form SM but never think about it's deterrent hope she doesn't end up looking for pastors to heal her madness soon enough big fool may God help you.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by udoka2013: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lets talk the truth,that lady needs mental exermination.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Mosh1: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
delugajackson:
If she had opted for Islam, atleast she would have been celebrated by terrorists and given cash rewards.

But then, judging her appearance, no sensible mammy water will accept her even as sacrifice.
You guys are so obsessed with Islam. Are these the people that Jesus died for? Too much hate and intolerance.

9 Likes

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Attention seeking clown

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Mohammedekete: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Lalasticlala
the lady is just misguided...Mami never asked for worship...Ezenwayi...ekene mu
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by abayomilaws(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
It and so it came to pass as it is written in the book she burnt " JERUBAAL, LET THE GODS FIGHT FOR THEMSELVES". We should not judge her, let's allow God whose book she burnt judge . I really want to see what will ensue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.