Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) (63025 Views)

Breaking News!! Bishop Denounce Christianity In Edo: Burn Bible!! Photos. / Man Burns Bible After Healing Challenge With A Nigerian Pastor Went Wrong (pix) / Should I Stop Going To Church? This Is What I Saw In The Bible... (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2019
ollah1:

Well said!! Countless christians mentioned muslims, islam and the quran on this thread which has absolutely nothing to do with them. it proves the hate and bile the christians have for muslims
I wonder what they preach in church, I am so nice to my Christian friends, I went to Anglican girls College for my sec school.Christians are hypocrites and they are full of hatred,will have to even start keeping distance from them.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2019
daddytime:

Ozworrr
....How many heads of ur family members rolling on the floor just cuz they burn they Koran. Omoalejatijati!!.... Lolssssssss.. Ode, get well soon, prolong hatred for Islam, Muslims will send u to ur Six feet soonest.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by tempest01(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2019
oyinda1599:
pls I need examples on the number of murder committed by Muslims cus the Koran was burn in this country or somewhere else.

First off are you a Muslim?
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2019
oyinda1599:
I wonder what they preach in church, I am so nice to my Christian friends, I went to Anglican girls College for my sec school.Christians are hypocrites and they are full of hatred,will have to even start keeping distance from them.

We are all hypocrites and you don't need to keep distance from your christian friends or stop you from making new christian friends however, social media (nairaland, instagram, etc) have proved that christians hate muslims. It's evident on virtually every religious thread and some political thread
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2019
oyinda1599:
....How many heads of ur family members rolling on the floor just cuz they burn they Koran. Omoalejatijati!!.... Lolssssssss.. Ode, get well soon, prolong hatred for Islam, Muslims will send u to ur Six feet soonest.

Receive it....
Oya drink am
You don belleful?

Oya dey go

Piss
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by panmunium(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2019
Try burning the Qur'an and they will be after your head and your mami water
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2019
if you can burn shrines, talk it down, she is within her right to burn your bible and talk down your god.

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2019
I responded to your vituperation and misinformation.. I never commented about her burning the bible. That is between her and God. I am naturally upset about it but God loves her and may yet bring her to Him again. Christ never taught that we should take up arms in defence of God. That age is long gone.. This is the age of grace.. God has come down to be reconciled with man.. You seem to be missing this point..
You will one day come to realise that the Christian God you so hate is the Father of all spirits and the Creator and Lord of all the universe.. Hope it won't be too late then..

ollah1:

the christian god is your only true god, fine! nobody is stopping you from praising and worshiping him but why are you bigots always hell bent on criticize others like this lady for what she believes in. Did she come to your church to attack and criticize you? You are cursing her ways and attacking her god even though yours is worst and the most dangerous that ever existed but as always, he will be exonerated.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2019
ollah1:

We are all hypocrites and you don't need to keep distance from your christian friends or stop you from making new christian friends however, social media (nairaland, instagram, etc) have proved that christians hate muslims. It's evident on virtually every religious thread and some political thread
As in... I can't dispute the fact that there are bad Muslims, people make there choice regardless of there religion, we all have our respective free will to either do good or bad. So that a Muslim choose to be a murderer, arm robber and all doesn't spell Islam a bad religion. In all religions in existence, we ve got good and bad people. In the past, Catholic Christians killed thousands of protestants Christians, are they not all Christians?
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by daddytime(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2019
oyinda1599:
As in... I can't dispute the fact that there are bad Muslims, people make there choice regardless of there religion, we all have our respective free will to either do good or bad. So that a Muslim choose to be a murderer, arm robber and all doesn't spell Islam a bad religion. In all religions in existence, we ve got good and bad people. In the past, Catholic Christians killed thousands of protestants Christians, are they not all Christians?

Go learn some simple English and how to write proper before spewing these tripes on here.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2019
sonofElElyon:
I responded to your vituperation and misinformation.. I never commented about her burning the bible. That is between her and God. I am naturally upset about it but God loves her and may yet bring her to Him again. Christ never taught that we should take up arms in defence of God. That age is long gone.. This is the age of grace.. God has come down to be reconciled with man.. You seem to be missing this point..

She doesn't need your god, how difficult is that to understand? Perhaps it's you that need her God because her God loves you so much.

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36. The sword was meant to cut grasses I guess.

Lastly, you guys need to quit deceiving yourself about age of grace and age of law.
Is the old testament god different from new testament god?
Is the god of moses, abraham, david, solomon etc different from the god of jesus?
Is your god now human that changes his behavior or attitude even though we were told he is the same today, tomorrow and always

Numbers 23:19
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

You can school your fellow brainwashed bigots and haters nonsense.
You can school forthgraders nonsense

But not my likes

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2019
daddytime:

Go learn some simple English and how to write proper before spewing these tripes on here.

I'm open to corrections. ...You can be my English teacher if u like, have got some issues with my writings.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by holywind(m): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2019
burN all the BIBLE, say no to religion.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by daddytime(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2019
oyinda1599:
I'm open to corrections. ...You can be my English teacher if u like, have got some issues with my writings.

Good..keep learning and try quitting with the shorthands.

You'll get better over time and more legible.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2019
daddytime:

Receive it....
Oya drink am
You don belleful?

Oya dey go

Piss
Very childish reply.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2019
daddytime:

Good..keep learning and try quitting with the shorthands.

You'll get better over time and more legible.

Yeah , I was typing fast, that I don't noticed my errors but notwithstanding, I still got issues with my writings. I hope to improve with time.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2019
daddytime:

When you are completely defeated and you've got nothing else to say then you resorted to her tying skills. Losers
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2019
oyinda1599:

Na their way. Muslims are bad people while they are the best people. Heaven belongs to them alone. It's always their way or the highway to help fire according to them. God created the word with diverse people, culture, tradition, language, race etc so they can al become chritians in order to heaven bound. Lol

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by daddytime(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2019
ollah1:

When you are completely defeated and you've got nothing else to say then you resorted to her tying skills. Losers

Lol...who owns this dimmy?

You tripe..

Defeat indeed...
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by BobRisky5050: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:

I think she's really serious. It takes a lot of demons to burn a Bible.
but did the Bible burn... if e burn make una check if na dictionary... she a joke. Playing with higher powers
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by daddytime(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2019
oyinda1599:
Very childish reply.

How many heads of ur family members rolling on the floor just cuz they burn they Koran. Omoalejatijati!!.... Lolssssssss.. Ode, get well soon, prolong hatred for Islam, Muslims will send u to ur Six feet soonest.

The above was a very matured comment from you.

You have a lot to learn indeed.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2019
ollah1:

Na their way. Muslims are bad people while they are the best people. Heaven belongs to them alone. It's always their way or the highway to help fire according to them. God created the word with diverse people, culture, tradition, language, race etc so they can al become chritians in order to heaven bound. Lol
....Lolsss, funny we all gonna die oneday.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 8:36am On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=daddytime post=79708837]

How many heads of ur family members rolling on the floor just cuz they burn they Koran. Omoalejatijati!!.... Lolssssssss.. Ode, get well soon, prolong hatred for Islam, Muslims will send u to ur Six feet soonest.

The above was a very matured comment from you.

You have a lot to learn indeed.

Your deep rooted hatred towards Islam will render your life miserable. Am outta here.... PEACE!
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by RillJ(m): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2019
She for try burn the other Holy book nau!
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by BENEFICIAL12(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2019
THIS IS WHAT I CALL...
"ATTRACTING SUPERNATURAL ATTENTION NEGATIVELY"
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=oyinda1599 post=79709005][/quote]

Which dictionary you from copy the above?

Nincompoop swanky swine...
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2019
oyinda1599:
....Lolsss, funny we all gonna die oneday.

But without being a chritian hell fire is the destination. You deserve a weekend treat
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2019
You are no different from the devil who misquoted God in the garden of eden and misquoted the scriptures during the temptation of Christ.. You seem to think that because we are Christians we have no right to self defence? Luke that you quoted speaks of defensive weapons and not offensive.. Can you quote where Christians in the bible attacked anyone or went on the offensive? Rather they forgave their persecutors.. Obviously you have never read the verse "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal (physical)... We wield spiritual weapons for offensive warfare against spirit forces and not human beings.. You know nothing about Christianity and every time you try to discredit it you end up displaying your chronic ignorance and hatred for Christ.. Where have you read that Christ taught that we should compel anybody to accept him? Do you see Christians forcing people to either accept Jesus or die? You are clearly on a voyage of misinformation but not everyone is as ignorant as you think and I know that nairalanders can see through you. The constitution gives us the right to propagate our faith and seek converts. Nothing wrong in that in so far as we don't compel anyone to join our faith. Other faiths also seek converts. Why are you such an antichrist? People like you have sought over millenniums to stop Christianity and have failed. You will all continue to fail. " I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail "
The God you so hate is the Source of all life and the judge of the living and the dead. You will come to realise this.. Sooner or later

ollah1:

She doesn't need your god, how difficult is that to understand? Perhaps it's you that need her God because her God loves you so much.

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36. The sword was meant to cut grasses I guess.

Lastly, you guys need to quit deceiving yourself about age of grace and age of law.
Is the god of moses, abraham, david, solomon etc different from the god of jesus?
Is your god now human that changes his behavior or attitude even though we were told he is the same today, tomorrow and always

God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

You can school your fellow brainwashed bigots and haters nonsense.
You can school forthgraders nonsense

But not my likes

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2019
sonofElElyon:
You are no different from the devil who misquoted God in the garden of eden and misquoted the scriptures during the temptation of Christ.. You seem to think that because we are Christians we have no right to self defence? Luke that you quoted speaks of defensive weapons and not offensive.. Can you quote where Christians in the bible attacked anyone or went on the offensive? Rather they forgave their persecutors.. Obviously you have never read the verse "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal (physical)... We wield spiritual weapons for offensive warfare against spirit forces and not human beings.. You know nothing about Christianity and every time you try to discredit it you end up displaying your chronic ignorance and hatred for Christ.. Where have you read that Christ taught that we should compel anybody to accept him? Do you see Christians forcing people to either accept Jesus or die? You are clearly on a voyage of misinformation but not everyone is as ignorant as you think and I know that nairalanders can see through you. The constitution gives us the right to propagate our faith and seek converts. Nothing wrong in that in so far as we don't compel anyone to join our faith. Other faiths also seek converts. Why are you such an antichrist? People like you have sought over millenniums to stop Christianity and have failed. You will all continue to fail. " I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail "
The God you so hate is the Source of all life and the judge of the living and the dead. You will come to realise this.. Sooner or later

Plenty nonsense without any meaning. I asked just few questions and none was answered so I'm asking again.

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2019
ollah1:

But without being a chritian hell fire is the destination. You deserve a weekend treat
Awwwn... Weekend treat will be nice.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Horus(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2019

Mammy Water

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2019
Your mind is made up and you refuse to make it "tabula rasa" so you can be enlightened. Over and over I have said that God is a God of love but also of judgement.. He loves mankind and therefore ultimately reconciled himself with man through Christ. Of course you have chosen to have selective amnesia because it suits you.
Old testament verses below showing the God of the old testament is the same merciful and loving God of the new testament.. All the gods you so vigorously defend should be subordinate to man in the organogram of creation because God has given man dominion over the earth but people like you slavishly worship spirits that should bow before you. What a tragedy!

“Therefore know that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments …” Deuteronomy 7:9.

“With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful …” 2 Samuel 22:26.

“All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth, to such as keep His covenant and His testimonies.” Psalm 25:10.

“But You, O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering and abundant in mercy and truth.” Psalm 86:15.

“Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; mercy and truth go before Your face.” Psalm 89:14.

“The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and great in mercy. The Lord is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works.” Psalm 145:8-9.

“Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:22-23.

“Who is a God like You, pardoning iniquity and passing over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He does not retain His anger forever, because He delights in mercy. He will again have compassion on us, and will subdue our iniquities. You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea.” Micah 7:18-19

ollah1:

Plenty nonsense without any meaning. I asked just few questions and none was answered so I'm asking again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.