Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) (63028 Views)

Breaking News!! Bishop Denounce Christianity In Edo: Burn Bible!! Photos. / Man Burns Bible After Healing Challenge With A Nigerian Pastor Went Wrong (pix) / Should I Stop Going To Church? This Is What I Saw In The Bible... (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by leofab(f): 2:14am On Jun 27, 2019
monexx:
CAN YOU BURN THE QURAN LIKE THAT ??
THE FACT THAT CHRISTIANITY ENCOURAGES PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!
pastors have been burning shrines for years.. seeing comments shows how backward many Nigerians are..... Thinking God is a Christian...

3 Likes

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by leofab(f): 2:20am On Jun 27, 2019
ollah1:

EX 17:13 With the Lord's approval, Joshua mows down Amalek and his people.
EX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave may be beaten to death with no punishment for the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't die too quickly.
EX 32:27 "Put every man his sword by his side,and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.
EX 32:27-29 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites slay 3000 men.
LE 26:7-8 The Lord promises the Israelites that, if they are obedient, their enemies will "fall before your sword."
LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children."
Deuteronomy 13:6-10 “If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery" 
LE 27:29 Human sacrifice is condoned. (Note: An example is given in JG 11:30-39 )
NU 11:33 The Lord smites the people with a great plague.
NU 12:1-10 God makes Miriam a leper for seven days because she and Aaron had spoken against Moses.
NU 15:32-36 A Sabbath breaker (who had gathered sticks for a fire) is stoned to death at the Lord's command.
NU 16:27-33 The Lord causes the earth to open and swallow up the men and their households(including wives and children) because the men
had been rebellious.
NU 16:35 A fire from the Lord consumes 250 men.
NU 16:49 A plague from the Lord kills 14,700 people.

Always quick to attack and criticize others when they are the worst of them all and their god is the most violent, wicked and dangerous

Send a monstrous bear to tear up kids because they made jest of his prophet... killed Oman cos he refused to ejaculate and impregnate his late brother’s wife; the list can go on and one but yes; Devil is the bad guy...

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by tempest01(m): 2:54am On Jun 27, 2019
She thinks burning a bible will bring the wrath of God on her?

She is too little and that is the tinniest thing she can do. She should worship her mammy water alone. The day she find trouble go reach better Christian, na this act wey holy spirit go remember as he dey whip am.

Jokes apart though, she needs deliverance and she'll look for it one-day. God is a merciful God.

I still wonder why Muslims can have the mind to commit a bigger crime like murder for burning a Quran. It is a condescending act, but murder?

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 4:19am On Jun 27, 2019
ollah1:

Takes lots of demons to burn the bible but takes lots of love and grace to destroy shrines right? Hypocrisy at it's finest

I know you are Muslim, your point is totally useless knowing that you would be asking for her head had she as much as torn the Quran or misspelt Allah's name. Hypocrisy at its height.

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 4:23am On Jun 27, 2019
HORLADSTAR:

Your post is the most stupid post I ve ever read on nairaland, stupid fellow. If you don't know what to say then keep ur mouth glued

Why are you triggered? What exactly has he said to warrant the stupid?

Are we not obligated to swear on your posts?

Are you obligated to swear on ours?

Don't just throw in a tirade of insult to block answering obvious questions. Even when it hurts talk with the evidence of truth.,

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:24am On Jun 27, 2019
Slurity:
I HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER.
Narrate if for us
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 4:26am On Jun 27, 2019
ollah1:

EX 17:13 With the Lord's approval, Joshua mows down Amalek and his people.
EX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave may be beaten to death with no punishment for the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't die too quickly.
EX 32:27 "Put every man his sword by his side,and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.
EX 32:27-29 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites slay 3000 men.
LE 26:7-8 The Lord promises the Israelites that, if they are obedient, their enemies will "fall before your sword."
LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children."
Deuteronomy 13:6-10 “If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery" 
LE 27:29 Human sacrifice is condoned. (Note: An example is given in JG 11:30-39 )
NU 11:33 The Lord smites the people with a great plague.
NU 12:1-10 God makes Miriam a leper for seven days because she and Aaron had spoken against Moses.
NU 15:32-36 A Sabbath breaker (who had gathered sticks for a fire) is stoned to death at the Lord's command.
NU 16:27-33 The Lord causes the earth to open and swallow up the men and their households(including wives and children) because the men
had been rebellious.
NU 16:35 A fire from the Lord consumes 250 men.
NU 16:49 A plague from the Lord kills 14,700 people.

Always quick to attack and criticize others when they are the worst of them all and their god is the most violent, wicked and dangerous

Osese bere go and quote the entire Bible to prove that your 'god' is less violent than the 'Christian' God.

We would be praying for whatever helps your bitterness against Christians that you can never conceal.

2 Likes

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:29am On Jun 27, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Tired of worshipping God, Lady who now believes in 'Mamie water' burns her bible as she claims there is no power in the name of God and Jesus.

The Bible is Fake And Powerless, I Believe in Mami Water She is The True Creator, She is not Evil, There Is No Power In the Name Of God and There is no Power In The Name Of Jesus, No Power Can Do Me Anything, I Believe In Mother Nature

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/lady-who-now-believes-in-maine-water-burns-her-bible/

Ok it's your choice! No big deal! Last last you go attend "Evil Spirit(s) Must Leave Me Alone or Die Crusade" in a couple of months/years time.

"Ignorance gone on rampage"

Meanwhile, thank your stars say na Bible you burn and not something else. You'd have made the top of someone's most wanted list by now. grin I no mention names oh! grin

Awon weyrey po ni ibibayii Sha! grin

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Twenty47(m): 4:31am On Jun 27, 2019
Autotech312:

Are you from Ghana? Are you guys not listening at all?
Nawao for you ooo... Is it a law that you must quote somebody
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 27, 2019
Ayotemide:

Osese bere go and quote the entire Bible to prove that your 'god' is less violent than the 'Christian' God.

We would be praying for whatever helps your bitterness against Christians that you can never conceal.

We know how much you guys hate the truth and when someone says it to your face then he hates Christians however the other guys love non Christians with his comments. Hypocrisy is a Christian

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 27, 2019
Ayotemide:

I know you are Muslim, your point is totally useless knowing that you would be asking for her head had she as much as torn the Quran or misspelt Allah's name. Hypocrisy at its height.

When you are criticized you are automatically a muslim, how did we get to thi level? If you are truly omoluabi, then I'm disappointed. However, how many people have their heads being cut off in south west for tearing the Quran? This isnt a versus thing and quit acting insecure

2 Likes

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 27, 2019
sonofElElyon:
You speak from the position of acute ignorance and I will enlighten you..
God is the creator of the world and after his work of creation the bible said God saw that it was good..
He who creates has the absolute right to dispose of whoever or whatever chooses to destroy the perfect harmony of creation and introduce confusion, perversion and pollution. God is the possessor of the heavens and the earth. He owns all. It is not by your rules but his.. Get that clear!
The Canaanites you mentioned and the Amorites etc engaged in terribly abominable acts like child sacrifice to Moloch, human sacrifice in general, (just like your gods demand!!!).. Liaisons with wicked fallen spirits who were bent on polluting the human race and introducing all sorts of evil practices.. They did not want to change and wanted to continue in their intense wickedness and killing of the innocents so the one who made all souls decided to pass the death sentence on the degraders and destroyers of mankind to save the human race. Don't your human judges pass the death sentence? How do you then question the Creator when he decides to pass the death sentence on the ones who stubbornly carry on their evil bloody wicked activities?
Leviticus that you quoted does not speak of human sacrifice but those under divine judgement of death..
To sacrifice means to kill as an offering to a god. God never required human life as an offering to him. He passes the death sentence as punishment not as offering to him. Be enlightened.
Judges also doesn't state that Jephthah offered his daughter as a burnt offering to God. He vowed yes.. But he never actually did. The daughter was instead dedicated to the service of God all the days of her life and never married. That is why she asked for permission to mourn her virginity which would forever remain. She was like the female version of Samuel who was dedicated to God by his mother Hannah.. I challenge you to show me where it is stated that Jephthah's daughter was indeed sacrificed!
Throughout the bible God opposed human sacrifice.. Go do your research instead of copying verbatim the ill motivated articles of antichrists..
God was justified in his actions in the old testament.. However because God is loving and merciful, he chose to reconcile himself with mankind by sending Jesus and through Christ he showed us his love.. Now he is reconciled to mankind through Christ who is man's representative before God. God and man are now reconciled. The events you made reference to are all in the past.. God is now our friend! Unlike your evil gods who have always and will always be hostis humani generis.. Enemies of the human race..

As always, the Christian god must be defended. The atrocities he committed must be overlooked, the millions he killedz thousands he rendered homeless and more must be ignored because he is a loving god and saint while those who didnt do 1/10 of what he did are devilish and enemies of human race. Lol, too many dead brains in this space.

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 27, 2019
leofab:

Send a monstrous bear to tear up kids because they made jest of his prophet... killed Oman cos he refused to ejaculate and impregnate his late brother’s wife; the list can go on and one but yes; Devil is the bad guy...

Lol, I tire for these people oo. Glad that someone right here has working brains.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Elvis2kay: 4:52am On Jun 27, 2019
delugajackson:
If she had opted for Islam, atleast she would have been celebrated by terrorists and given cash rewards.

But then, judging her appearance, no sensible mammy water will accept her even as sacrifice.

On a more serious note, she wouldn't have tried this with the Koran. I'm quite sure that by now, MURIC and other terrorist organizations would have been calling for her head.

We have seen how peaceful the religion of peace is that even on Nairaland, one has to swear an oath before commenting on their threads but they're not obligated to do so on Christian threads. Religion of peace indeed.

Nothing will happen even though she burn Quran. pauldan a Danish racist politician burned Quran many times this year.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by omhor(f): 5:21am On Jun 27, 2019
She don dey kolo
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by michaelmdue(m): 6:21am On Jun 27, 2019
Ninethmare:
What people do just to get attention is appalling

When she realized what she has entered into She will run back to church soon.

You don't mess with God
MAY GOD FORGIVE HER IF HE WILL DO IT
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Slurity(m): 6:27am On Jun 27, 2019
Aarenasbaba:

Narrate if for us
As she was burning the Bible enh.. One misterious hand will slap her from above.

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by braveboy64(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2019
Alhamdlillah alanihmotul Islam
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Rahym001(m): 6:43am On Jun 27, 2019
Eh hmmmm Na Dem be this na dem
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 6:56am On Jun 27, 2019
You are actually the hollow skull with absolutely nothing between your ears..
The "christian God" is the only true God.. And do you see me attacking you with weapons or any Christian attacking you with weapons when you spew your trash about your Maker? You have no fact, point or evidence.. Only hatred for Christ and Yahweh.. God is no longer angry with mankind and I have said this over and over again. The Christian God is loving but holy and a just judge.. You seek a god that will allow you engage in licentiousness, debauchery, lawlessness and hedonism.. Our God is holy and on that dreadful day of judgement, he will judge all evil doers and reward the righteous. Your gods will also be judged for enslaving souls like you and preventing them from thinking straight. For now he calls mankind to repentance and is graciously and mercifully awaiting those who would forsake evil and choose good. "They have been sent a strong delusion that they should believe a lie". No other deity is as loving as Jehovah.. Christ preached that we forgive those who hate us yet you hate him all the same while defending the gods who encourage their worshippers to use charms, rituals, human sacrifices, curses spells and hexes to destroy fellow human beings.. What a twisted mind you have!!! May you see the light and be reconciled to your Creator. It is self destructive to kick against the pricks!

ollah1:

As always, the Christian god must be defended. The atrocities he committed must be overlooked, the millions he killedz thousands he rendered homeless and more must be ignored because he is a loving god and saint while those who didnt do 1/10 of what he did are devilish and enemies of human race. Lol, too many dead brains in this space.

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by 7victor(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2019
JESUS CHRIST is the only way to GOD.Believe that HE is the son of GOD and the CHRIST and you will be saved.HE died for you so that your sins will be forgiven.HE resurrected and gave you eternal life.Please believe this message

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Seerach(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2019
delugajackson:
If she had opted for Islam, atleast she would have been celebrated by terrorists and given cash rewards.

But then, judging her appearance, no sensible mammy water will accept her even as sacrifice.

On a more serious note, she wouldn't have tried this with the Koran. I'm quite sure that by now, MURIC and other terrorist organizations would have been calling for her head.

We have seen how peaceful the religion of peace is that even on Nairaland, one has to swear an oath before commenting on their threads but they're not obligated to do so on Christian threads. Religion of peace indeed.
I begin to realised the difference between Literacy and Common Sense.
Must u blackmail someone's religion before you make your points?
I know a true Christian will not behave in your way. You must be a fake Christian that won't make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 7:20am On Jun 27, 2019
prigoz:
She deserves prayers, father forgive her , she does not know what she is doing. Well we shall hear her testimony at one Church, how God delivers her from Marine spirit.

It's for the glory of God. She doesn't know what she is doing
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2019
sonofElElyon:
You are actually the hollow skull with absolutely nothing between your ears..
The "christian God" is the only true God.. And do you see me attacking you with weapons or any Christian attacking you with weapons when you spew your trash about your Maker? You have no fact, point or evidence.. Only hatred for Christ and Yahweh.. God is no longer angry with mankind and I have said this over and over again. The Christian God is loving but holy and a just judge.. You seek a god that will allow you engage in licentiousness, debauchery, lawlessness and hedonism.. Our God is holy and on that dreadful day of judgement, he will judge all evil doers and reward the righteous. Your gods will also be judged for enslaving souls like you and preventing them from thinking straight. For now he calls mankind to repentance and is graciously and mercifully awaiting those who would forsake evil and choose good. "They have been sent a strong delusion that they should believe a lie". No other deity is as loving as Jehovah.. Christ preached that we forgive those who hate us yet you hate him all the same while defending the gods who encourage their worshippers to use charms, rituals, human sacrifices, curses spells and hexes to destroy fellow human beings.. What a twisted mind you have!!! May you see the light and be reconciled to your Creator. It is self destructive to kick against the pricks!

the christian god is your only true god, fine! nobody is stopping you from praising and worshiping him but why are you bigots always hell bent on criticize others like this lady for what she believes in. Did she come to your church to attack and criticize you? You are cursing her ways and attacking her god even though yours is worst and the most dangerous that ever existed but as always, he will be exonerated.

1 Like

Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2019
delugajackson:

Pls leave Islam alone so u can die in peace, am a Muslim, most of my friends are Christians and we all leave in peace, hardly will u see any Muslims on this forum spewing trash about Christianity or Jesus Christ even on Sunday Christians post but you guys will poke u stinky nose on every Islamic topic on Friday insulting.From this forum I have got to realized that some Christians are so bitter people, trouble maker and no rest of mind except they insult Muslims, so tell me is that what they preach to u in church?..... Pls work on how to perfect ur life, practice ur religion in peace and leave Islam out of it, the post is about mami water and burning Bible, it has nothing to do with Islam... If u die tomorrow, na ur undying hatred for Islam kill you. Be at peace and learn to spread love regardless of the religion.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Pat081: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2019
How do u want us to believe that is Bible ??but the gal ugly ooooo
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Reptyle(m): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Tired of worshipping God, Lady who now believes in 'Mamie water' burns her bible as she claims there is no power in the name of God and Jesus.

The Bible is Fake And Powerless, I Believe in Mami Water She is The True Creator, She is not Evil, There Is No Power In the Name Of God and There is no Power In The Name Of Jesus, No Power Can Do Me Anything, I Believe In Mother Nature

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/lady-who-now-believes-in-maine-water-burns-her-bible/

Poor girl. Who is going to tell her that even "Mami wata" believes in God?
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2019
leofab:
pastors have been burning shrines for years.. seeing comments shows how backward many Nigerians are..... Thinking God is a Christian...

Don't mind them, it's fine to do these things and wrath of victim's gods can't touch them because they are protected by their god but if the reverse happens then all hell would let loose and all manner of bad words, curses etc would be dished out to such people. These are the people that claim to be tolerant and saints
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2019
tempest01:
She thinks burning a bible will bring the wrath of God on her?

She is too little and that is the tinniest thing she can do. She should worship her mammy water alone. The day she find trouble go reach better Christian, na this act wey holy spirit go remember as he dey whip am.

Jokes apart though, she needs deliverance and she'll look for it one-day. God is a merciful God.

I still wonder why Muslims can have the mind to commit a bigger crime like murder for burning a Quran. It is a condescending act, but murder?
pls I need examples on the number of murder committed by Muslims cus the Koran was burn in this country or somewhere else.
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2019
oyinda1599:
Pls leave Islam alone so u can die in peace, am a Muslim, most of my friends are Christians and we all leave in peace, hardly will u see any Muslims on this forum spewing trash about Christianity or Jesus Christ even on Sunday Christians post but you guys will poke u stinky nose on every Islamic topic on Friday insulting.From this forum I have got to realized that some Christians are so bitter people, trouble maker and no rest of mind except they insult Muslims, so tell me is that what they preach to u in church?..... Pls work on how to perfect ur life, practice ur religion in peace and leave Islam out of it, the post is about mami water and burning Bible, it has nothing to do with Islam... If u die tomorrow, na ur undying hatred for Islam kill you. Be at peace and learn to spread love regardless of the religion.

Well said!! Countless christians mentioned muslims, islam and the quran on this thread which has absolutely nothing to do with them. it proves the hate and bile the christians have for muslims
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2019
daddytime:
Make she go try Koran...

Dem for don use her head dey share kunu and burukutu
...oponu
Re: Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2019
oyinda1599:
...oponu

Ozworrr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.