Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Am In Love With.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With.. (1100 Views)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With.. by vybzkartel: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
I have fallen in love with a soldier's wife
And funny thing is she also loves me
She is crazy over me
Please I need your advice on this embarassed
Re: I Am In Love With.. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sorry grin grin grin grin am shut off words grin
Re: I Am In Love With.. by vybzkartel: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
Sorry grin grin grin grin am shut off words grin

But why
Re: I Am In Love With.. by Dafemich(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
I find it difficult to believe that someone will love some one else wife. I don't know what type of world are we into. My advice for you is to stop it, because someone else will love your wife
Re: I Am In Love With.. by vybzkartel: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dafemich:
I find it difficult to believe that someone will love some one else wife. I don't know what type of world are we into. My advice for you is to stop it, because someone else will love your wife

How do I stop, please
Re: I Am In Love With.. by Dafemich(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
vybzkartel:

How do I stop, please
Just stop. Tell her you are not interested in the relationship again. Give reasons. Let her see. Then, stay far from her. Delete her contact. Make sure you stop now, because one day you will be caught
Re: I Am In Love With.. by vybzkartel: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dafemich:
Just stop. Tell her you are not interested in the relationship again. Give reasons. Let her see. Then, stay far from her. Delete her contact. Make sure you stop now, because one day you will be caught

I will faint
Re: I Am In Love With.. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
vybzkartel:
I have fallen in love with a soldier's wife
And funny thing is she also loves me
She is crazy over me
Please I need your advice on this embarassed
just try and write down your will!that's if you have any, Atleast your family members can use it to remember you
Re: I Am In Love With.. by vybzkartel: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Tosinex:
just try and write down your will!that's if you have any, Atleast your family members can use it to remember you

But why
Re: I Am In Love With.. by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dafemich:

Re: I Am In Love With.. by beajhea(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: I Am In Love With.. by ikeno(m): 2:05am On Jun 27, 2019
so pride of u mi guy "chop knuckle"they do it to other people's wives thinking bloody civilian like u wouldn't dare.

Re: I Am In Love With.. by vybzkartel: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2019
ikeno:
so pride of u mi guy "chop knuckle"they do it to other people's wives thinking bloody civilian like u wouldn't dare.

Really?

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Operating Phone And She Was Drawn To The Bush And Raped(video) / Ashewo Confronts Unfaithful Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her Correct Amount / Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.