Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression (1094 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out / Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by DenreleDave(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

This thread is for us to share our biggest problems, challenges and frustrations.
It's a faceless forum but I'm sure people can reach out and be of help.

Please it's not an avenue for begging, it's just an avenue to open up and air out your mind.
If someone that's capable of providing a solution is touched by your problem(s), they're free to render help/assistance.

Opening this thread to help fight against depression.

Mine has been how my life is gonna be after school, I will be going to service next year and after service, I don't wana remain jobless.... Getting a potential good job seems like a problem to me even though I have not reached there.... I wana have a comfortable like n take care of my mother n siblings so much.

It's like a depression for me that never ends

Share yours

Cc: Lalasticala midnighters mistyebby AstroG seunmohmoh RedCreme21 blueair Mannabbqgirlls Funmmyastic Adaibeku
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by Mood11: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Me I have problems o.

Financial, Emotional and even Political.

But I want to Bless 3 People with #1k each for breakfast Tomorrow because na when Person talk him own you go know say your own better...

3 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by DenreleDave(m): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mood11:
Me I have problems o.

But I want to Bless 3 People with #1k each for breakfast Tomorrow because na when Person talk him own you go know say your own better...

I no no as ur matter take be, u shud ask for job not money..

Shey u get? The only solution to financial problem is getting a job
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by hardebaur(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mood11:
Me I have problems o.

3101052213 First Bank of Nigeria..I will appreciate the 1k
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by Sonsly041(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Am seriously in need of job
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
DenreleDave:

Hello Nairalanders,

This thread is for us to share our biggest problems, challenges and frustrations.

Please it's not an avenue for begging, it's just an avenue to open up and air out your mind.
If someone that's capable of providing a solution is touched by your problem(s), they're free to render help/assistance.

Mine has been how my life is gonna be after school, I will be going to service next year and after service, I don't wana remain jobless.... Getting a potential good job seems like a problem to me even though I have not reached there.... I wana have a comfortable like n take care of my mother n siblings so much.

Share yours

Cc: Lalasticala midnighters mistyebby AstroG seunmohmoh RedCreme21 blueair Mannabbqgirlls Funmmyastic Adaibeku
tired of staying home
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by vikgreen01(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
DenreleDave:

I no no as ur matter take be, u shud ask for job not money..

Shey u get? The only solution to financial problem is getting a job
[quote author=Mood11 post=83747453]Me I have problems o.

you can do well with the 1k I will much appreciate it 0118163003 gtb
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by BalteFox: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
RedCreme21:
tired of staying home

Lol, do you have a laptop?
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by BalteFox: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
DenreleDave:

Hello Nairalanders,

Share yours

See desperation to make front page. grin

Anyway, I'm so sick and tired of Blinking001 and BlueAir. I don blow my big cown horn trumpet on top una head. Ain't that grand? grin

The only rason why I will leave you alone from now on is that, unlinke Blinking001, you never answered BlueAir many mentions.

Good luck and good bye man!

Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
BalteFox:

Yes. Why?
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by pryme(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
I get depressed cause I know I have not done enough to get what am looking for, I don't blame anyone when it all goes wrong, I blame myself because I should know better.

I get depressed when I know too much but yet achieve so little.

I get depressed when honest people are outnumbered a 1000 to 1 in this country.

I get depressed because of what I know.

2 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by brandon180(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
BalteFox:

i have a laptop.
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by BalteFox: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
brandon180:
i have a laptop.
RedCreme21:
Yes. Why?

I know for a fact that you speak good English and write it. Ever thought of doing some wrting jobs for people? Sitting Idle is not good. You can get paid doing that.
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by Ishiewo: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mood11:
Me I have problems o.

Okay Sir. 3125273281 First Bank
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
BalteFox:

I know for a fact that you speak good English and write it. Ever thought of doing some wrting jobs for people? Sitting Idle is not good. You can get paid doing that.
Thanks. Where do i start from? Thats the problem.
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by BalteFox: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
RedCreme21:
Thanks. Where do i start from? Thats the problem.

Ok, I'll talk to friend of mine and have him reach out to you. He's been on this forum since 2013 so you can trust him. Moreover if anything goes wrong you can come and beat me.
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
I only have concerns, not a problem, and you guys can really help me fix it, just by giving my little baby girl some more "cusson" votes tonight by clicking on the link below.

I don't want to paste it here because of "ban" kiss

Daddy must not fail her. undecided
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by Akanoaaa(m): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2019
Mood11:
Me I have problems o.

GTBank.

Thanks in advance bro
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 08, 2019
I have high libido
help me!!

Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by Kevsmart88(m): 12:38am On Nov 08, 2019
Never knew depression was real till i got to 30 and not where I wanna be..but I take solace in the fact that someone up there watches over me and since am alive, there's still hope 4 dat bright future...It's too late to give up cos i would shatter my dear mum's heart if i fail after all she has been thru...LORD pls do not give up on me is my honest prayer....It ain't easy fellas but we gat ourselves, let's keep pushing

2 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by LOWLIFER: 12:55am On Nov 08, 2019
Please I am interested

Mood11:
Me I have problems o.

Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by tioyoung(m): 1:41am On Nov 08, 2019
I am new here guys
Please I wnt u guys to advice me on this issue

There is this lady I am in love with, we meet while I was on a journey to one of these eastern states.
She tol d me a lot of nasty stuffs about her self
That she has flirt a great deal.
I jst spoke to her den as a friend cause I never taught for once that I will love her that much.
To my greatest surprise it jst happend that I have found my self loving her unconditionally
And I am even thinking of settling down with her.
My fear now is that i am thinking she might cheat on me even after we get married.
Shld I continue with her or I shld find a way to end our relationship.
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by tunjilee003: 2:12am On Nov 08, 2019
My source of depression is not be able to make end meet meet if i graduate from school... I want to make mama proud but seems like life after school in not that glaring.... Las las we go dey alright
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by 40secondsguy(m): 2:55am On Nov 08, 2019
Mood11:
Me I have problems o.

0141324062 gtb...
God bless you
Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by DenreleDave(m): 3:04am On Nov 08, 2019
tunjilee003:
My source of depression is not be able to make end meet meet if i graduate from school... I want to make mama proud but seems like life after school in not that glaring.... Las las we go dey alright

We dey d same boat Bro.. But I bliv life after school will. Be glaring

1 Like

Re: Come Share Your Biggest Problems, Challenges Or Source Of Depression by blinking001(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
BalteFox:

See desperation to make front page. grin

Anyway, I'm so sick and tired of Blinking001 and BlueAir. I don blow my big cown horn trumpet on top una head. Ain't that grand? grin

The only rason why I will leave you alone from now on is that, unlinke Blinking001, you never answered BlueAir many mentions.

Good luck and good bye man!
You're a small boy with a small mind. You've not seen anything yet. So you got me banned for giving you a taste of your own medicine. You're a sick pig. I thought you said you were good at absorbing things thrown at you? You're a liar. You're just a psychopath that is high on cheap dry gin.

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Dirty Over A Guy (Video) / The Way He Looks At His younger Sister / Ladies, Stop Arguing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.