Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 (2805 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by johnrix: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2019
adeboi1:

Bro post this on www.Manymen.men you will get the appropriate answers

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by SmellingAnus(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2019
Reading between the lines : It looks more like you want to settle for B but I will suggest you go for C but be willing to be more understanding... Infact, it will be easier for you to be more understanding with her than with A and B... Can't say much... I wish you go for C but something in me tells me you will go for B... All the best....

johnrix
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2019
johnrix:

Funny enough, none bother me for money, only no 2, and even that, most times I clear her I am investing my funds.
so ur only contribution na to dey give dem pingolo chop and be spreading ur akamu amongst dem bahcheesy? Aghhh dose guys wey dey pay girlfriend allowance to dhier gwenfwends weekly and monthly and dose wey sponsor gehls from primary sch to univ level under d name of relationship should hear discheesy.
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by vicben27(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
go for C you can mould her into what you want.
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by doris4u(f): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
B will suit u better from ur description. For the C , since u find her boring now it's not a good sign at all. A should be out of it
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by oglalasioux(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
Each of your girlfriends has at least 3 boyfriends each. Those boyfriends also has 3 girlfriends each.

Welcome to the rabbit hole.
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by excanny: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
C. Sometimes that girl you find boring might be the best for you. Just make sure she's a truly serious person.
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by Eze2000(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2019
johnrix:

I'm interested in why you say 2
Not easy to explain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rema Mavins Caught Having Sex / Romance Doesn't Have To Be About Sex / I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.