Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call (2804 Views)

Full Meaning Of BOO, BAE And Other Acronyms We Use In Our Everyday Life. / I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call by MrOmor: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Watch this crazy-hilarious 1 minute video to know

You'll be cracking with laughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSlrWysWME
Re: I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call by Femtel(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call by ifytrik(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
OLORI BURUKU

Re: I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call by MrOmor: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
sweeten your day with laughter. But don't be selfish... share the video.

First and foremost, SUBSCRIBE and turn on notification (bell button), so you'll get more hilarious short videos as they drop.
Re: I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call by eomajeh: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
I couldn't stop laughing....

loose the face mask Mr Omor, let's see your face and know who you are
Re: I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call by MrOmor: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2021
where are those Boos in the house

watch, laugh, and SUBSCRIBE
Re: I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call by MrOmor: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2021
Who'll be someone's Boo this lovely weekend?
Re: I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call by MrOmor: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2021
In another news,

someone asked if Boo means Buhari
Re: I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call by MrOmor: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2021
Boo

boo

Boooooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call by MrOmor: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2021
ifytrik:
OLORI BURUKU

i laugh with these cuties
Re: I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call by MrOmor: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Boo is a name of any person, animal, place or thing
Re: I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call by Sundaycomputer: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Boo is the boss
Re: I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call by MrOmor: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
when she calls you Boo, it is possible what she means is not what you think
Re: I Bet You Don't Know The Meaning Of "Boo" That She Call by MrOmor: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit / Female Protruding Bellybutton: A Turn-on Or Turn-off / I Want To Take These To Feel Good Tonight!!! Who Wants To Join?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.