Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) (18391 Views)

APC Shops For Saraki’s Replacement- The Sun Newspaper / New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs & Others- Sun News / Law And Disorder In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by debosky(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2010
~Bluetooth:

The british are responsible for a large percentage of our problems;that's a long story and a story for another day.however,they would have proferred a solution by joining hands with the nigeria government on the way forward.

The BBC is not the same as the British government. . . .they criticize their own government when needed, so it is not their job to fix things. Besides, the British government has offered help in many ways in the past and is helping. . . .the prime responsibility still remains with Nigeria.

The british media are showing the bad stuff caused by our stup!d politicians but the same british media refused to investigate and show us Nigeria stolen money deposited in their banks cuz the money is being used to oil their own economy.

Why can't NTA go to London and make documentaries to expose this? Why must we wait for them to expose their own sleaze?

They have always turn a blind eye to the injustice done to democracy all these while come the military interference,so why should they be concerned now ?

Relax, this is a documentary about Lagos - similar ones have been done about cities across the world. They aren't 'concerned' as it were, but simply doing what a news organisation does - provide information on diverse subjects to its viewers.
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by parki: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2010
yea nigeria might be the only country i knw were its citizens r so currently living in the past and yet still stupidly smiling at their ignorant selves. . . . . however i just knw that the british media and press is just bad, bad, bad i tell u. they have no good intentions. . . .  there mission (eff africa up and say to themselves that those dumb fu#k wouldnt do sh#t). these guys r pros and they have been studying africa and nigeria for years, with good research skillz, they even know us better that we know ourselves. .
the british. . . . the f#cking british and a black nation cmon man they would shamefully expose ur behinds to the world and get away with it. . . . . .  u guys shouldnt get it twisted, whether they take a camera to ibadan those guys do not intend to attract any foreign aide or investments. i mean they av been documenting sh#ts on nigeria over years and ever since under different topics and titles but their one goal is to show how the country is deteroriating, i mean u dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure some things out on ur own and u obviously dont need to do research to know wht this guys r up to. basically all u can see is more cons than pros. . . . . . yea they might attract certain aides n international attentions from here and there but what about your public image which they av helped destroy. . . .

probably those who sit in 9ja replying might not really understand, my broda u nid to step out to knw. . . . (the british and blacks fu#cking classic)

i mean i saw[b] borat[/b] couple of years ago which obviously he's british. . . . the first one was suppose to show the world were he was from which is he said Kazakhstan. when the first one came out imagine the billions of pple who watched it and instantly thot oh kazakhstan is a dump just like he depicted, so whoever i knew that was from kazahstan i would instantly think to myself oh borat these pple must be so hungry due to what i had watched on t.v but. the thing is that the video was isnt shot in that country cos the had strict rules on filming. rather that movie was filmed in romainia. . . . . ( by the way kazahstan is a lovely country and nothin from what was shown in borat). .  . . . and yes he was sued by their govt for misinformation blah blah blah. . . .

then just imagine how long these idiot av been doing it to us african. . . . i have no problem with bbc but please document or air the ryt thing. . . . if it is the govt, title ur show to be the nigerian govt. the life and reign of obasanjo, atleast i watch hilter on t.v and the war and not germany. . . .  . . i hate effing misinformation and these guys knw it is wrong. . . imagine the documentary on this is lagos , and all bbc showed me were the dumps to say that is the length and breadth of lagos. . . . .  what happened to the title the dumps in lagos or living condition in lagos. . .atleast in documentaries about their countries they pick out the location and document and they dont generalize so why should dey do any different in my own if they didnt av seperate motives. . .  

i mean havent bbc done enough already. . . . our name is already been flagged as a high risk area. . . .  nothing comes into the nation not even other countries want to deal with nigerian not even india or china nor even south africa. . .

please bbc we don hear we know say we be bad pple, but abeg spare us small na, leave us alone make we dey manage , . , . very soon now ghana go even talk say we go need visa before we enter
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by xterra2(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2010

This BBC Nawa sef LEAVE LAGOS !!!
In the BBC My country Nigeria they concentrated on Lagos when clearly it says My country Nigeria it didnt say "My City:Lagos"
Bullshit, i thought CNN are bad, like in the iList Nigeria when they showed oshodi when clearly it has been demolished since last year

But mehn,Nigeria has been in the news everyday since oct 1 and all for bad reasons xcept being 1st to win a gold medal in delhi
From oct 1 bomb,400 people dead,okah,bomb revelations,government knew about bomb and didnt do sh.it,my country Nigeria,Fifa bans nigeria and this

sad sad sad sad

Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
debosky:

The BBC is not the same as the British government. . . .they criticize their own government when needed, so it is not their job to fix things. Besides, the British government has offered help in many ways in the past and is helping. . . .the prime responsibility still remains with Nigeria.

It's no news that the media serves as propaganda tool to western government and I'm yet to see special reporting being shown on CNN or BBC to ridicule their government.btw,what sort of assistance are you talking about ? Is it IMF loan that crippled our economy or which one ?
debosky:

Why can't NTA go to London and make documentaries to expose this? Why must we wait for them to expose their own sleaze?

Do you actually think NTA will actually go to Britain to find negative reports about them ? no cuz the kolomentality idea won't allow them to think in that direction.Africans just have to start believing that they are the ones that can actually solve their problems by themselves.the whiteman care less about us
debosky:

Relax, this is a documentary about Lagos - similar ones have been done about cities across the world. They aren't 'concerned' as it were, but simply doing what a news organisation does - provide information on diverse subjects to its viewers.
I like to see similar reports on british,US and other developed western countries .
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by parki: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2010
I like to see similar reports on british,US and other developed western countries

i did like to see same as well. . . . . . .

Do you actually think NTA will actually go to Britain to find negative reports about them ? no cuz the kolomentality idea won't allow them to think in that direction.Africans just have to start believing that they are the ones that can actually solve their problems by themselves.the whiteman care less about us

NTA are allowed to film but they will av to be assigned a member from their press team or even press team and as soon as they report sh#t then na there dem go knw if them get the ryt to air am on international t.v let alone national t.v

yea even though u are allowed to make documentaries or films but just put it under the ryt headings and title. . . .  i was watching a documentary on scientology the church by a british press team and these churches knew what they were up to and stopped them. . . . this silly white man then began to rant about his ryt as a journalist and the end of the day he  had to leave the country ( u.s) and his yeye film and i am talking of just a church, but in nigeria we let them film sh#t and broadcast. . . .
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by superstar1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2010
@ Parki/Xterrra2,

I need to thank u guyz for ur objective and not the brain washed view of some,
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by Pataki: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2010
Seriously, this mad obsession from the BBC about Lagos Nigeria has to stop.

It is either one negative news or the other. Is this what the British taxpayer money is meant for? undecided
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by jetore: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2010
what do they intend to do with the documentary.bbc has no good news bout nig except criticism.thou we mite not always have good but why do they focus on our bad and make it look like we are the worse ever.
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by ziga: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2010
First of all, I don't unserstand why people have been relating years since independence with development.

Development has absolutely nothing to do with years since independence. We were independent of the british, but were completely under military dictatorship and corruption for so many years.

All these time BBC didn't see it as a good idea to come and shoot law and disorder. I guess they knew better. . . but still they don't see it as a positive development that they can come to make documentaries about Nigeria and still ridicule our everyday life.

I think like a lot of other people have said, they are a bunch of scavengers/opportunists. Well, i don't think Nollywood and BBC journalism these days are far from each other.

Everybody knows that Nigeria has problems. These problems are not new, because every almost country has the same issues at one time or the other in their history.

But, Nigerians who condemn Nigeria as hopeless because of these problems are absolutely short-sighted, illogical and ignorant of events.
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by blackcypha(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
why do we keep decieving ourselves?
it can only be propaganda if their reports are false , but wait a minute!is it not more important 4 us to fix these issues instead of unnecessary complaints about BBC PAINTIN US BLACK Nlanders, let us fix our problems and no one will have bad but true news to report on us again.

and for those dat keep saying they never report anything bad can u guys remember hurricane katrina and how it was broadcast live on CNN
with the coverage of poor american blacks living in bad conditions in the US?Did CNN hide anything from the whole world by not showin loiusiana,new orleans and their poor black people devastated by the flood?
LET US STOP ALL THIS SENTIMENTS WE BRING,we ALL KNOW THAT for the past one year there has been more bad  news coming out of naija
from abdul mutallab,to senseless recurrent Jos crises to kidnaps,
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2010
blackcypha:

it can only be propaganda if their reports are false , but wait a minute!is it not more important 4 us to fix these issues instead of unnecessary complaints about BBC PAINTIN US BLACK Nlanders, let us fix our problems and no one will have bad but true news to report on us again.

and for those dat keep saying they never report anything bad can u guys remember [b]hurricane katrina [/b]and how it was broadcast live on CNN
with the coverage of poor american blacks living in bad conditions in the US?Did CNN hide anything from the whole world by not showin loiusiana,new orleans and their poor black people devastated by the flood?
LET US STOP ALL THIS SENTIMENTS WE BRING,we ALL KNOW THAT for the past one year there has been more bad  news coming out of naija
^^^
First Hurricane katrina is a natural disaster,so bring another one.

It is a propaganda is as muc as the aim is to further their imperialism through the media.It's more or like telling us that we would have been better we are still under them as slaves.btw,have you ever seen BBC or CNN's report on China or Russia ? Similar to the welcome to lagos crap !
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2010
@Bluetooth, you are so out there. Seriously, when it comes to your WHITMAN IS EVIL hick - - you seize to make sense of any kind. Turn on CNN or FOX OR even the BBC today and tell me if anything WONDERFUL is being reported on there of America as we speak. That network, is one of the most depressing of the networks on today. And please, please do not EVEN attempt to LIE to me that it is not the same CNN abroad that we get here in the US. I know for a FACT that most of the cable networks outside of America broadcast the same UNFILTERED gunk obtained in the US. So please Enough of the bull!!!

If you do not like them, set up your own IMPARTIAL Network already, or give it all a rest.
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@Bluetooth, you are so out there. Seriously, when it comes to your WHITMAN IS EVIL hick - - you seize to make sense of any kind. Turn on CNN or FOX OR even the BBC today and tell me if anything WONDERFUL is being reported on there of America as we speak. That network, is one of the most depressing of the networks on today. And please, please do not EVEN attempt to LIE to me that it is not the same CNN abroad that we get here in the US. I know for a FACT that most of the cable networks outside of America broadcast the same UNFILTERED gunk obtained in the US. So please Enough of the bull!!!

If you do not like them, set up your own IMPARTIAL Network already, or give it all a rest.
Right now I'm watching world one on CNN,so I can tell you more about CNN and I'm yet to see disparaging reports about china or russia except only when natural disaster occur in these countries.
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Right now I'm watching world one on CNN,so I can tell you more about CNN and I'm yet to see disparaging reports about china or russia except only when natural disaster occur in these countries.

WHAT THE HECK? No disparaging reports on China or Russia is reason why CNN is not reliable? You are kidding me . . . seriously, tell me you are. I just heard on local CNN of the Chinese prisoner who won the nobel prize. What do you want CNN to say on it? Let me guess, CNN should tell you ITS OPINION of China before you can consider it's reports legit? COME ON!!
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2010
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by DisGuy: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2010
~Bluetooth:

And suddenly when it becomes a case of obsession,then the objective is monetary considering the size of Nollywood.I have seen the first series being sold by vendors.like I always said,any report/media propaganda against Nigeria has more economical values to the west than really addressing the cause of the problem.Since the welcome to Lagos crap,w[b]hat has the british done positively to address the issue if not to churn out their normal insults ?[/b]

What??        ??         ??     ??     ?            ??            ??         ??        ??   ?

WHAT HAVE THE BRITISH DONE ABOUT A DUMP IN LAGOS,SOUTH WEST NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA 6000MILES AWAY FROM THEIR HEAD OFFICE --BLOODY HELL VERY SOON WE WILL BE ASKING WHAT HAS THE BRITISH DONE TO THE CHILEAN MINERS TRAPPED IN THE MINES, cant believe someone is actually asking what another country is doing about a film done by some journalist that has absolutely nothing to do with them
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by oyinda3(f): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2010
blackcypha:

and for those dat keep saying they never report anything bad can u guys remember hurricane katrina and how it was broadcast live on CNN

propaganda is more about influencing people (whether for good or bad) than lying to them. basically "mind control"

"Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position.
As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda, in its most basic sense, presents information primarily to influence an audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus possibly lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or uses loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the attitude toward the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda. Propaganda can be used as a form of political warfare."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda

Propaganda is not always dangerous. ex. China uses it all the time!!! there are billions of people in China so the govt has to use "mind control" sometimes. it doesn't make it always right though. propaganda can be used for more dangerous things.

--
you talk about the media's coverage of katrina,
i'm sure you don't know about the hidden side of hurricane Katrina. yea they showed us the poor blacks and the looting blacks. but they did not tell us about the blacks that were being shot and killed by the whites.
http://www.alternet.org/katrina/114545/the_homicides_you_didn%27t_hear_about_in_hurricane_katrina/
this news was perfectly hidden by the media!! I was shocked when i heard about how the blacks tried to get the news out but the media wouldn't listen to their story.
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2010
Kobojunkie:

WHAT THE HECK? No disparaging reports on China or Russia is reason why CNN is not reliable? You are kidding me  . . . seriously, tell me you are. I just heard on local CNN of the[b] Chinese prisoner who won the nobel prize.[/b] What do you want CNN to say on it? Let me guess, CNN should tell you ITS OPINION of China before you can consider it's reports legit? COME ON!!
Is this what you called critical reporting ? I'm speechless cuz even Iran would have arrested that bbc journalist and call him a spy.
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Is this what you called critical reporting ? I'm speechless cuz even Iran would have arrested that bbc journalist and call him a spy.

I am sorry but I am not the one to help you . . . LOL
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by oyinda3(f): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2010
Dis Guy:

What??        ??         ??     ??     ?            ??            ??         ??        ??   ?

WHAT HAVE THE BRITISH DONE ABOUT A DUMP IN LAGOS,SOUTH WEST NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA 6000MILES AWAY FROM THEIR HEAD OFFICE --BLOODY HELL VERY SOON WE WILL BE ASKING WHAT HAS THE BRITISH DONE TO THE CHILEAN MINERS TRAPPED IN THE MINES, cant believe someone is actually asking what another country is doing about a film done by some journalist that has absolutely nothing to do with them

Last time i checked, BBC was a national media corporation. owned by the british government.
This is not the first film they have made about Nigeria. They have made many in the past. Do you think their past films have contributed to anything positive about nigeria?
why do you think they keep making the films? again, keep in mind that the journalist is being paid by his government.
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2010
oyinda.:

Last time i checked, BBC was a national media corporation. owned by the british government.
This is not the first film they have made about Nigeria. They have made many in the past. Do you think their past films have contributed to anything positive about nigeria?
why do you think they keep making the films? again, keep in mind that the journalist is being paid by his government.
End of disussion !
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by parki: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2010
blackcypha:

what sentiments huh all we r saying is that r they not tired of broadcasting, we knw the rest of the world is already laffing at nigeria but if u knw the british press like i do man do dey like to ride that sh#t out and make fun of pple till dey have ridden off the wheels. . . . . . , my friend dont sit in nigeria and send replies leave the country and then u understand. . . . . . . .
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by ziga: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2010
What is the aim of these documentaries, is it purely entertainment. . . Coz if it is, then i don't understand why people should create entertainment out of some other person's misfortune.

Is it to ridicule Nigerians as a whole. . . It looks very much like their aim. But we all know that most Nigerians are a victim of the situation in Nigeria, so this would be so insensitive of them.

Is it to ridicule the Nigerian government. . . the Nigerian government is never affected in any way by their documentaries. The focus is always for the world to see how these people are living.

And BTW, a lot of Nigerians will never understand that the fact that i don't live the way you live does not make me unfortunate. this kind of mentality that their documentaries generate is the reason for the hopeless, negative criticism you always get from Nigerians. . . The stupid believe that things have to be "from abroad" before they can be of good quality. And our dear politicians are ripping us off for this.

Anyway you look at it, most of these documentaries have a sarcastic, demeaning undertone.
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by parki: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2010
Kobojunkie:

see this naija champion, abeg try read first before u begin yarn. . . . . . . .

please do not ever think this pple av the best interest of the nation @ hrt na wen u reach their country u go understand wen their documentaries dey do. . . . .
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by DisGuy: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2010
oyinda.:

Erm im not too familiar with media houses but is Funmi iyanda also being paid by the british government? Secondly Production companies are not contracted to do documentaries, dont know how to explain it but my crew get some jucy documentary or series recorded, i will have to look for a media house that will show it, it is not the BBC that will tell me to shoot this it is me that will tell them what i have and if tehy are interested and im okay with the money we sign the contract

The documentaries on discovery channels are not meant to 'contribute' to a nation, if is the people ELECTED THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR POSITIVE CHANE AND AT MOST THEIR OWN NATIONAL MEDIA!!
THEY KEEP Making FILMS about Nigeria cos they are an international broadcasting house, they had a lot about India about 2 years ago- Africa is the in thing
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
parki:

see this naija champion, abeg try read first before u begin yarn. . . . . . . .

please do not ever think this pple av the best interest of the nation r hrt na wen u reach their country u go understand wen their documentaries dey do. . . . .

Naija Champion? It is a FREAKING NEWS NETWORK -- they thrive on providing the news and flash info to all they can  . . . Not a SCHOOL or INSTITUTION of Correction dumbo . . . ROFLMAO!!!

Nigerians are about the only set of people I have met who will, rather than go after those that matter, choose instead to wage a silly war against those who are only out there to entertain and thrill the audience with what they want.
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by cap28: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Naija Champion? It is a FREAKING NEWS NETWORK -- they thrive on providing the news and flash info to all they can  . . . Not a SCHOOL or INSTITUTION of Correction dumbo . . . ROFLMAO!!!

When are you going to wake up and understand what time it is 

BBC, CNN, fox news according to you thrive on providing news - You are in a dream world.

the western media is the most powerful weapon of manipulation that has ever been invented, if you for one minute think that the above news corporations are interested in relaying news then you need to be in therapy.

have you heard of the word INDOCTRINATION?  well its what the western media has used for over 60 years to condition the minds of its people, indoctrination by way of the media is the reason why a white person will look down on a black person without knowing anything about them, why?? because when they are fed a distorted and false image of africa day in day out that becomes the accepted truth to them and that is the agenda of the western media - to portray themselves as superhuman gods and to portray blacks as helpless, primitive and backward.  This is why they will never show anything about nigeria that is positive.  If nigeria is as deadly and dangerous as they claim why has one of their biggest oil companies continued to do business with nigeria for the past 50 years? 

there are plenty of white men working for oil companies or doing business in nigeria and they would rather die than leave nigeria to go back to the daily grind of life in europe,  how do i know, because i have spoken to many of them and that is exactly what they told me.

I dont know how you survive in the US, you must walk around with blinkers on.
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2010
cap28:

BBC, CNN, fox news according to you thrive on providing news - You are in a dream world.

the western media is the most powerful weapon of manipulation that has ever been invented, if you for one minute think that the above news corporations are interested in relaying news then you need to be in therapy.

have you heard of the word INDOCTRINATION?  well its what the western media has used for over 60 years to condition the minds of its people, indoctrination by way of the media is the reason why a white person will look down on a black person without knowing anything about them, why?? because when they are fed a distorted and false image of africa day in day out that becomes the accepted truth to them and that is the agenda of the western media - to portray themselves as superhuman gods and to portray blacks as helpless, primitive and backward.  This is why they will never show anything about nigeria that is positive.  If nigeria is as deadly and dangerous as they claim why has one of their biggest oil companies continued to do business with nigeria for the past 50 years? 

there are plenty of white men working for oil companies or doing business in nigeria and they would rather die than leave nigeria to go back to the daily grind of life in europe,  how do i know, because i have spoken to many of them and that is exactly what they told me.

See delusion oooo . . . . ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by parki: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Naija Champion? It is a FREAKING NEWS NETWORK -- they thrive on providing the news and flash info to all they can  . . . Not a SCHOOL or INSTITUTION of Correction dumbo . . . ROFLMAO!!!

Nigerians are about the only set of people I have met who will, rather than go after those that matter, choose instead to wage a silly war against those who are only out there to entertain and thrill the audience with what they want.

effing classic wot a bloody cu#t like i said read before you say sh#t. . . . . . whether they make their silly documentaries i dont care neither can i stop them from making stuff to entertain themselves, all i am against r the nigerians saying blah blah blah this stuff is very educative and showing the world our misery induces development atleast i av heard ignorant idiotic pple say that sh#t to me

they have been making this documentaries even before i was born but their aim is just to ridicule the nation worse thing is that they dont even put a ryt title to the bloody mess they make. . . . the more demeaning it is the better . . . .typical british press, i mean they av achieved their aim to destroy the name nigeria so what else r they aiming at again.

and yea i could argue from the view point that nigeria and nigerian should sort themselves out and put out strict rules on what is being documented but that is just irrelevant. . . . what is, is that bbc r just wrong from what they r doing and they knw.
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2010
cap28:

I have come to realise that kobo knows nothing about what international diplomacy.what she sees on cnn or internet is what she come here to spew.She just told me she watched a news report about a chinese prisoner that was given a nobel laureate and darn it,she couldn't even decipher the motive in giving such a person that award.kobo really need to learn how things work in the league of nations
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by parki: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2010
@kobojunkie must be a frustrated nigerian and i bet you he is in naija typing his replies. grin

kobojunkie please type in your present location?
Re: Bbc2 To Air Law & Disorder In Lagos Sun, 10 Oct 2010, 21:00 (pic) by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2010
~Bluetooth:

I have come to realise that kobo knows nothing about what international diplomacy.what she sees on cnn or internet is what she come here to spew.She just told me she watched a news report about a chinese prisoner that was given a nobel laureate and darn it,she couldn't even decipher the motive in  giving such a person that award.kobo really need to learn how things work in the league of nations

God have mercy on you!! CNN/BBC/Fox/MSNBC/SKY/Aljazeera is not in charge of international diplomacy. CNN/BBC/Fox/MSNBC/SKY/Aljazeera etc are not in charge of giving anyone nobel prizes.  They cannot themselves even decipher the motive for giving such a person that award, so again, I am not the one you are having a problem with. It is likely what you are cooking up in your head there is what is troubling you.

MY GOSH!!! You claim CNN does not question China in anyway, and I post a sample video of CNN analyzing China's response to an event that came up today and BOOM . . .you immediately come up with some crazy mix on how diplomacy and awards are CNN linked ??

You have really lost it man . . . . you are so in the same zone with becomerich and the others of his kind on this . . . WOW!

*** SHUDDERS***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins / Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor / Tension, As Saraki Names Committee Heads, Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.