Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

IBB, OBJ Clash - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB, OBJ Clash (14743 Views)

Poll: If you have to choose between IBB and OBJ:

I'll choose IBB: 24% (62 votes)
I'll choose OBJ: 75% (190 votes)
This poll has ended

Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, / IBB, Obj, Abdulsalami Deny Threat To Expose Buhari’s NNPC Scandal / Pictures Of Ibb Obj And Yaradua Taken Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by member479760: 7:13am On Oct 10, 2010
This is public slap to the supporter of Mr. Ribadu. make una ans for your choice of Mr. most honest man in 9ja.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by truly: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2010
~Bluetooth:

The whole idea for him was to infiltrate them and immediately he got re-elected,he showed them his true colour.
What true colour?
The man had shown his true colour as soon as he assumed office
He was involved in the impeachment of Okadigbo - before 2003
He also tried to remove Anyim - before 2003
Why did they start impeachment proceedings against him
You think all those allegations were baseless

When did he start building Abuja stadium before approval shortly after becoming president
Before 2003

How are we to believe that a military man who wanted to get away from the influence of his former backers
would not know that he needed money to attain that independence
and he allowed those same people to continue to steal - making more money to fight him later - while he just stood by,watching
Please be gracious enough to assume that God with giving us some intelligence
We all knew Obj's true colour before 2003

And the library - how was it funded? Somebody said it was "donated" the way danfo drivers "donate" N20 at check police points
And what about his new mansion in Abeokuta
He personally admitted he owned 200m shares in Transcorp. Should we not believe that too?
The man is enmeshed in corruption

You should note that he is a hypocrite
He used to abuse Zik and Awo
But when he ran into trouble with Orji Uzor Kalu, he started saying that Orji Kalu did not respect elders and was not being a true African
When he was abusing Zik and Awo, pray where was african culture and respect for elders
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by Olalimits(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2010
[i][/i]Both of 'em are thieves and i wouldn't want our next leader to be anywhere near them.
IBB is a 419er and OBJ is a bad influence!!!
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by jmslimx(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2010
angry Most guys here just say stuff without thinking, These men are both ole of the highest order, OBJ is worst, IBB is even saying he did wrong but OBJ is like noting dey happening, They feel they are above humans . BUT NA GOD GET POWER PASS, ONE DAY MONKEY GO GO MARKET NO COME BACK, STAMPED
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by citizenisb: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2010
There is a report which says the average IQ of Nigerians is 65(mental retardation is below 70).

This is true because if a rogue that supplied guns to Ijaw/Itsekiri and niger delta conflagaration and is obviously broke with the end of militancy in the Delta is offered 100 million dollars from a desperate politician who foolishly absented himself as a former head of state and gives a foolish reason that the programme was extravagant(4 days later) to give as excuse for not coming.

- We believe his words and claim Goodluck is partisan and tribalistic. Nigerians are truly dumb, for Mussolini, Hitler or stalin to come back in their democracies to contest will not have been considered in those countries but in our motherland, He is not just a contestant but a frontrunner.

SHAME ON YOU NIGERIANS, YOU ARE ALL COWARDS, AND HUNGRY ONES AT IT.

IBB AND OKAH ARE ALMOST BEING TURNED HEROES AS YOU BELIEVE THE WORDS OF HUNGRY,BRIBED JOURNALISTS STOKING YOUR RETARDED EMOTIONS. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIANS, CAN'T THEY THINK?

A COUNTRY DESERVES THE LEADERSHIP IT GETS
NIGERIA- THE COUNTRY OF RETARDS.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by pingu2k5(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2010
their response is always you are too old and have lost some memories or you were too young to have some memories. they should try again.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by rethink: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2010
@truly

You are a bloody liar who caught dimka? You have been reading rubish or you have been reading through your anus. Dimka was never captured by that idiot called IBB. I will never tell you because you are a scallywag.

Show me the money Obj stole
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by rethink: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2010
Truly

You dont know shit about the military so shut up and you dont know nothing about OBJ.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by Jideultimate(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2010
OBJ indeed hit the nail on the head but that cannot and will never justify him cos he is trying to redeem himself after all that he has contributed to the economy of Nigeria (whether bad or good), and for IBB, dont know his plan yet but surely for his own concern, im not backing any of the two but trying to be indifference to both of them, they are not wanted cos for THE PAST 50 YEARS NOW, LEADERSHIP OF NIGERIA HAS BEEN RECYCLING ROUND AND ROUND AMONG THESE SO CALLED PEOPLE, why not give another person a change to also contribute quota to it and let see.  undecided
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by rethink: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2010
Let me Educate you on one thing OBJ did I dont still understand today.  This is what brings the milltary into some sanity.

Abacha's son Muhamed dealt ruthlessly with OBJ for Four Freaking years in a Military cell Obasanjo was flogged for years kept in solitary confinement. I know soldiers very well they hate humiliation.

Years later I see with my 2 eyes OBJ as the commander in Chief presenting the Flag to Abacha son. I know the presentation of Flag is one of the Highest honor given to any soldier Alive or dead. Ok you think it was a Joke

Just tell them to lock you up for one month and every morning given a drill with a cocktail of Japanese torture then come back and hala at me that you would do the same to the same person that made sure you were ridiculed for 4years.

Imagine denigrating a General of Practical battle.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by lastpage: 4:20am On Oct 11, 2010
IF YOU BELIEVE ALL THIS "PUBLIC DISPLAY OF HATRED" BETWEEN THESE TWO BAST*RDS, THEN YOU'VE JUST BEEN TAKEN FOR YOUR TENTH RIDE IN A DAY!
Both are two-sides of an evil coin

Try and spear 30mins of your life, it could be the best time you've ever spent on a computer!
Read this link and make your judgment/inferences as you please.

[url=http://elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4032:revelation-linking-ibb-to-mko-abiola-a-abachas-death&catid=36:omoba&Itemid=83[/color]]http://elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4032:revelation-linking-ibb-to-mko-abiola-a-abachas-death&catid=36:omoba&Itemid=83[/url]

Goodluck and good-reading.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2010
I thought Obasanjo said anyone with IBB's misdeed should come forward forgetting he claimed to know how corrupt IBB's regime was. After being elected or selected, him Obasanjo did not know much and cajoled us to come forward with any. Now he knows again. I think he is senile like IBB said.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by meggga(f): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2010
IBB is a big joke, he should leave Nigeria politics to be run by people who has Nigerian's interest at heart,he has caused enuf damage and we are still sufferin from the damage he caused.Once a thief always a thief !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by mygladness: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2010
It is only in Nigeria that a fellow like IBB who should be spending the rest of his life in jail, will have the audacity to want to become the president despite the havoc he wrecked on this country.

IBB is demonic, maintain distances away from him; OBJ is not a saint, he is quite vindictive but largely misunderstood.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by mygladness: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2010
It is only in Nigeria that a fellow like IBB who should be spending the rest of his life in jail, will have the audacity to want to become the president despite the havoc he wrecked on this country.

IBB is demonic, maintain distances away from him; OBJ is not a saint, he is quite vindictive but largely misunderstood.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by dayokanu(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2010
ferdiii:

I thought Obasanjo said anyone with IBB's misdeed should come forward forgetting he claimed to know how corrupt IBB's regime was. After being elected or selected, him Obasanjo did not know much and cajoled us to come forward with any. Now he knows again. I think he is senile like IBB said.

Abi o.

Wasnt it the same OBj who declared IBB sinless and even said if anyone has a claim against IBB he should bring it, All of a sudden OBJ now remembers the sins of IBB

OBJ is senile confirmed
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2010
@ Dayokanu: U see how they rule us? But we are not blind or senile. If only Nigerians can protest to dislodge these folks, here will be very sweet. We only be battling with Border control and recruiting more border guards.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2010
OBJ and IBB the two worst things to have ever happened to this country
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by zuala(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2010
I stll dont get it right when IBB said dat d annulment jun 12was not a single man decision. eneral can u shed more light
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by udezue(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2010
Illeke,
Babe that asss and breassttss and overall body is on point. Its telling me to fly over to Ekiti and wine and dine u Awka style. EzeUche might be my Arobrother but this is a battle I am willing to do all for you babe. Check my profile. uhm damn hott wink smiley
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by udezue(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2010
I can't choose btwn the two. They are equally EVIL.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by vislabraye(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2010
I'm still surprised that someone like Obj can open his mouth and criticize IBB. They are all the same, let's stop giving our selves headache trying to know who is better. I weep for Nigeria that someone like IBB has the courage to contest. Its a shame.

As for OBJ why is he now speaking? Nonsense
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by chuqudy(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2010
OBJ carry go.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by tefund(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2010
if i have my way IBB Should be tied and shot,
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by otondo55: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
IBB, please live Nigeria alone !
We are begging you, you are to old, devilish to rule this generation.

OBJ, please live Nigeria alone !
Your influence in Nigeria poilitics is causing more harm than good.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by revolt(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2010
Life is so funny.from what I've observed ibbs greatest critics r of yoruba exctraction. One mans food is anothers poison the same ibbs policies we keep abusing r still what our economy operates on today. They are even taught in school for political science scholars. Let us stop mking decision with sentiments. As for obj wateva he was looking for in his third term is what ibbs looking for. Truth be told they're all criminals none is holier. We keep saying June 12 because the media has over hyped it. The west controls that and ibb is an enemy(though he's still rsponsible for the highest infrastructural de elopment there), does this mean
We can't move forward. Gowon awo murtala adekunle were all responsible for the death of more than 2million igbos is anybody holding it against them. Gowon even goes to enugu. This ibb holy pass agument stale. If he thinks he has anything to offer he's free to contest. After all objs second coming is still the best govt Nigeria has had.y?. He was a little more expriened nd focused. Almost seems like the western leaders know he may clean his past and.they dnt wnt that. I'm a progressive and if his comin back may change things what's my businesses with his past. They're all risks that we have to face. Sorry.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by dayokanu(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^ Did you also notice that majority of OBJ's greatest critics are also Yorubas?

So whats your point?

Its a fact that Yorubas did not bring/vote OBJ to power but other tribes did.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by chosen04(f): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Did you also notice that majority of OBJ's greatest critics are also Yorubas?

So whats your point?

Its a fact that Yorubas did not bring/vote OBJ to power but other tribes did.

What an irony?

And its same Yorubas that fought in defence him (OBJ) when Authur Nzeribe moved an impeachment motion against same OBJ that was voted by other tribes against the wish of the Yoruba nation?

Seriously, I love Yorubas for their double standard indeed!!!!!
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2010
You mean the Yoruba senators are in the majority to fight an impeachment move by Arthur Nzeribe?

How many Yoruba senators are in the house? And how can they fight Nzeribe if the move was popular.

If Nzeribe had all other tribs behind him, He would have impeached OBJ regardless of what Yoruba senators think. That must mean Nzeribe is fighting a lone cause and cant get enuff supporters to impeach OBJ
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2010
revolt:

Life is so funny.from what I've observed ibbs greatest critics r of yoruba exctraction. One mans food is anothers poison the same ibbs policies we keep abusing r still what our economy operates on today. They are even taught in school for political science scholars. Let us stop mking decision with sentiments. As for obj wateva he was looking for in his third term is what ibbs looking for. Truth be told they're all criminals none is holier. We keep saying June 12 because the media has over hyped it. The west controls that and ibb is an enemy(though he's still rsponsible for the highest infrastructural de elopment there), does this mean
We can't move forward. Gowon awo murtala adekunle were all responsible for the death of more than 2million igbos is anybody holding it against them. Gowon even goes to enugu. This ibb holy pass agument stale. If he thinks he has anything to offer he's free to contest. After all objs second coming is still the best govt Nigeria has had.y?. He was a little more expriened nd focused. Almost seems like the western leaders know he may clean his past and.they dnt wnt that. I'm a progressive and if his comin back may change things what's my businesses with his past. They're all risks that we have to face. Sorry.

Annulling a free and fair election is not a normal practice anywhere in the world. If only Yorubas and south west media are bothered by it, then something must be wrong with the rest of Nigerians.
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
dayokanu:

You mean the Yoruba senators are in the majority to fight an impeachment move by Arthur Nzeribe?

How many Yoruba senators are in the house? And how can they fight Nzeribe if the move was popular.

If Nzeribe had all other tribs behind him, He would have impeached OBJ regardless of what Yoruba senators think. That must mean Nzeribe is fighting a lone cause and cant get enuff supporters to impeach OBJ

Nzeribe did not have the credibility to move any impeachment against anybody. You cannot use the senate to fight personal battles!
Re: IBB, OBJ Clash by chosen04(f): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2010
dayokanu:

You have forgotten the impeachment allegation saga and what transpired so soon?

The motion did not die cos of number of senators in support of it. It died cos of the 'CHORUS' of senators from the Yoruba nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Hope Uzodinma's Pretty Wife Chioma Ikeaka Flaunts Her Baby Bump(pics) / "Advanced PDP": Makarfi Faction To Register A New Party / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.