Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) (89720 Views)

FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) / Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 / Nigeria's D'tigress Beat Senegal To Become African Champions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Juventus4life: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Na prick first before money be this case

you are still deceiving yourself even in this 21 century

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
useless nairaland...what are we using her for?
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by lilfreezy: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gold digger undecided
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Akowemoon(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
chicagosimcard:

Tell me what else money can't do. Meet girlfriend of Diatta Krepin, Senegal;s striker.

See photos below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/meet-girlfriend-of-diatta-krepin.html?m=1

Guys hustle and leave girls alone, when you've made it they will hustle for u and that time, u go select anyone of ur choice...Funny enough na poor guys wey no get money for akant sabi love pass..
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
shocked

OP won't make heaven...u come dey give us various camera angles so we could see his 'pure and natural' face.

Its love jare

3 Likes

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
black people discriminate alot...because he is dark and ugly,does it make him less human?
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:
At least now all these haters of nigerian women will see that foreign women like rich guys too undecided

This hasn't helped the cause you're fighting for ma.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by felix10(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Woman & money are inseparable.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
That's the power of money...

If the likes of raheem sterling can be racially abused, imagine what they'll think about him.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
BruncleZuma:

This hasn't helped the cause you're fighting for ma.

grin grin grin grin

Lolz...not fighting for any cause o. Its simply a fact...whether a woman is working or not, she will always like a financially buoyant man

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by spencekat(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
freemanbubble:
Women and money

That is why i keep on huzzling

My dickkk don't get erect when i see the body of a nakedd woman

My dickkk only stand when i see money
Congrats
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by positivelord: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
May be just one of his fans,....but trust bloggers..simply to tarnish the image of the innocent girl

*spit*

3 Likes

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
Money
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
chicagosimcard:

Tell me what else money can't do. Meet girlfriend of Diatta Krepin, Senegal;s striker.

See photos below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/meet-girlfriend-of-diatta-krepin.html?m=1
u think white people marry because of money like most black men and women?..

the wives of Sergio Ramos,fabregas,Adil rami,French President etc are far older than dem.. despire being richer than their wives they are happily married

2 Likes

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
This one na negro, no be nigger again.

All these black dudes going for white girls, dem no remember Eboue case.

Him eye go soon clear
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
foreign girls are not lazy unlike 95% of nigerian ladies

ebonyggurl:
At least now all these haters of nigerian women will see that foreign women like rich guys too undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by kongolo(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
chicagosimcard:

Tell me what else money can't do Meet girlfriend of Diatta Krepin, Senegal;s striker.

See photos below:

@bolded Typical defeatist Nigerian mentality when it comes to romantic relationships.
Love is not transactional

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by mamatayour(f): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
Na money be fine bobo
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
How did op take know say na him girlfriend
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
Freestainworld:
I use to think oshomole was ugly now i have see it all.
as if u created one.....learn to respect humanity.

black people discriminate alot
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
freemanbubble:
Women and money

That is why i keep on huzzling

My dickkk don't get erect when i see the body of a nakedd woman

My dickkk only stand when i see money

You are very right

The only thing i never ever fail to love is Money

Humans i hate some love some
Money i love ya all

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by spencekat(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
martineverest:
black people discriminate alot...because he is dark and ugly,does it make him less human?s

Just that he is dark,that's all.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by SmartMen: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
Freestainworld:
stop calling people ugly. You can become ugly by circumstances beyond your control. If you doubt me, google sosoliso survival kachi's old picture. I can bet you have never dated any woman as pretty as her before the accident.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Freestainworld:

This is unbelievable cool

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by wakes: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ok i
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by richkal(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
Another Eboue in making....m undecided
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lolz...not fighting for any cause o. Its simply a fact...whether a woman is working or not, she will always like a financially buoyant man
True and so would the fellas
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by baby124: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
White girls can marry anybody as long as money dey. I cut cap o grin
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by baby124: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
spencekat:
Just that he is dark,that's all.
He’s not good looking. It has nothing to do with his complexion.

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
bloggers are so useless....they went to his page to search for a pic with a girl and tagged her his girlfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Bought For Him As Birthday Gift [photo] / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 / Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.