Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) (89478 Views)

FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) / Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 / Nigeria's D'tigress Beat Senegal To Become African Champions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
Why y'all didn't post these pictures of him?

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by bluefilm: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:
At least now all these haters of nigerian women will see that foreign women like rich guys too undecided

In other words, you are justifying your own stupidity abi?

Nonsense.

Dey dia dey wait for rich man

Until menopause finish you completely.

Ewu. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by uvie66: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gaggi:
This is a beautiful lesson, a man only needs to be successful. All those talk of tall, dark and handsome are for small girls. This guy is so damn unattractive but he managed to catch the attention of this stunning girl because he has a well paid job.
I concur, dark, handsome, and good sense of humor means dark money, handsome money and good sense of making money..
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by uvie66: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=martineverest post=79716104]u think white people marry because of money like most black men and women?..

the wives of Sergio Ramos,fabregas,Adil rami,French President etc are far older than dem.. despire being richer than their wives they are happily married[/quoteh e]eh hen, so where is not the comparison?
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Niseamaka(m): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gaggi:
This is a beautiful lesson, a man only needs to be successful. All those talk of tall, dark and handsome are for small girls. This guy is so damn unattractive but he managed to catch the attention of this stunning girl because he has a well paid job.

..... and fine boy like you de struggle with babes.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
greenprince:

Not really, some of these African guys that make it through football are just dumb. Eboue and Henry comes to mind. Some of those girls are keminal... they date these guys, even marry them and then torture them for divorce to eventuarry take their money for vanishing.

Some of them like the easy life too, but it's still easier to find a white girl love a guy that has nothing from the depth of her heart. Maybe because there are less societal pressures for them and they can easily eke out a living for themselves.

Yea...they can easily make a living for themselves cos they have a favourable economy. People need to stop comparing African women to foreign women...we come from two very different worlds
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by greenprince(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Yea...they can easily make a living for themselves cos they have a favourable economy. People need to stop comparing African women to foreign women...we come from two very different worlds

That's right though. Only myopic minds who won't see the full picture will do that.

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
She will constantly be fvcking poor attractive guys though. You're still a kid, even marriage can't stop that, but what do you know? YOu kind thinks it's all about money.

Please what's it all about?
I got married to a beautiful gal n I'm tall n handsome, she's now cheating on me with a very old ugly rich man. So tell me what's it all about
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pusherttt:
No b matter of fine boy..........e beneth d belt faculty go fine na

Beneath which belt faculty? It is all about the bank account. My ever stupid African brothers will never learn. See what they did to Emmanuel ebue
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Awaja(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
En fine pass taribo West
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
bluefilm:

In other words, you are justifying your own stupidity abi?

Nonsense.

Dey dia dey wait for rich man

Until menopause finish you completely.

Ewu. lipsrsealed

Lmao. Look at this poverty striken idiot undecided
They don reject im broke ass tire. I simply stated a fact...that all women like a financially buoyant man and its paining you...no go find work o...pained mofo
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by stagger: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
Senegal has loads of interracial relationships. It is very common to see black dudes and white ladies together, especially in the posh areas of Dakar.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
This is serious.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Harrynight:

And u think that thing u see that makes u date him other girls will not see?
Relax, bro. Lol that statement was in quotation marks.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by blackslayer: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Freestainworld:
I use to think oshomole was ugly now i have see it all.

i think people that look uglee like this might be products of incest somewhere along the line...it's just my theory because the ugleeness is on another level...i am not making fun of him in any way. just making an observation....white women will fvck anything...they even fvck their dogs!!!

MODIFIED: GUESS THOSE WERE JUST BAD PICS OF HIM....SOMEONE JUST POSTED MUCH BETTER PICTURES....
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by bluefilm: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lmao. Look at this poverty striken idiot undecided
They don reject im broke ass tire. I simply stated a fact...that all women like a financially buoyant man and its paining you...no go find work o...pained mofo

Idiot.

E get any other thing you know apart from broke ass?

If your father was not such a fücked up broke ass, will you be going about the whole town hawking your borehole pussy to the highest bidders.

Financially bouyant man gbukwee gi dia.

Onye ara. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=uvie66 post=79717209][/quote]

You are ignorant. When it comes to marrying because of money, African men and women are still learners where the whites are.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by PenPrince07: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
SmartMen:
stop calling people ugly. You can become ugly by circumstances beyond your control. If you doubt me, google sosoliso survival kachi's old picture. I can bet you have never dated any woman as pretty as her before the accident.

Nice points here, bro! Blessings!

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lmao...those same foreign girls are in first world countries and are provided with numerous job opportunities, unlike 95% of nigerian ladies

The guy is stupid. Women are the same all over the world. Infact Nigerian girls are learners where these groupies are.

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
bluefilm:

Idiot.

E get any other thing you know aprt from broke ass?

If your father was not such a fücked up broke ass, will you be going about the whole town hawking your borehole pussy to the highest bidders.

Onye ara. undecided

Lmfaooo...highest bidder kee you dere.
I'm busy bettering myself not depending on a std infested mutt like yourself.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
YOu have to have everything, i mean, you have to be handsome, tall, ugly, short, rich and poor at the same time.

You guys don't knwo what you're in for.

vickydevoka:

Please what's it all about?
I got married to a beautiful gal n I'm tall n handsome, she's now cheating on me with a very old ugly rich man. So tell me what's it all about
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
chicagosimcard:

Tell me what else money can't do. Meet girlfriend of Diatta Krepin, Senegal;s striker.

See photos below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/meet-girlfriend-of-diatta-krepin.html?m=1
This guy needs to remember eboue n think twice,that lady is going to destroy him.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by bluefilm: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lmfaooo...highest bidder kee you dere.
I'm busy bettering myself not depending on a std infested mutt like yourself.

You're bettering yourself by looking for a financially bouyant nigga to suck dry abi?

Why didn't your popsie do his job of becoming a dependable financially bouyant nigga well, so that none of his female bitches will turn out to be local ashawo ten ten kobo?

Ewu.

How many of your blood brothers are financially bouyant themselves, if I may ask?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by aristocratic5(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Chai
Dis guy don win
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by mrpaedo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
bluefilm:

Idiot.

E get any other thing you know apart from broke ass?

If your father was not such a fücked up broke ass, will you be going about the whole town hawking your borehole pussy to the highest bidders

Onye ara. undecided
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
bluefilm:

You're bettering yourself by looking for a financially bouyant nigga to suck dry abi?

Why didn't your popsie do his job of becoming a dependable financially bouyant nigga well, so that none of his female bitches will turn out to be local ashawo ten ten kobo?

Ewu.

How many of your blood brothers are financially bouyant themselves, if I may ask?

Lmfaoo. no offense but my dad can buy you and your poverty stricken family okay grin
Keep wallowing in poverty in your shithole house and insulting girls on the internet cos I see that that's the only way you can feel less pathetic about your life. Pls don't drink sniper sha. It will get better
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Lordbricks(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
I hope he is wiser than Eboué.. grin grin
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by freshMallam1122: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Niaraland with fake news are like 5an 6...dat just a fan.. who have to take a selfie post with the Yong ugly dude after he scored in one of his outing
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by bluefilm: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lmfaoo. no offense but my dad can buy you and your poverty stricken family okay grin
Keep wallowing in poverty in your shithole house and insulting girls on the internet cos I see that that's the only way you can feel less pathetic about your life. Pls don't drink sniper sha. It will get better

You mean your current sugar dad?

I don't doubt you at all.

Because I know that years of whoring must have paid off for you in terms of years of experience.

Which means that by now, you should be so good in picking out those rich mugus.

Point of correction, please. I dont insult girl on the internet

I only attack useless and hopeless girls on the internet.

An idiot like you saw a picture of a fine lady with a rugged brother.

The first thought that goes thru your senseless ashawo brain is that she is with him because of his money.

Why?

Because that's exactly what you will do.

Now you tell me, what does that Speak of you?

Ashawo ten Kobo.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by otunbadare01(m): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
gbishman:
Hmm, blackmen never knowing how to stay away from trouble.

Not his fault... Na him money dey push am?
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
"I like to date ugly guys so I don't have ladies running around my man. "

IYKYK! grin
what are u? Man or woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister / Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.