Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) (89487 Views)

FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) / Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 / Nigeria's D'tigress Beat Senegal To Become African Champions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
bluefilm:

If your hopeless father, after watching your mama and all his daughters go the ashawo way for years, couldn't, wouldn't and didn't drink sniper, nne biko tell me, why should I?

Ewu.

Lmao. Mumu. Whatever mehn. Fvck off
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lmao. Mumu. Whatever mehn. Fvck off

Alright, I'll _fuck off but you, please try and _fuck Papa Okey well tonite so that he will be magnanimous enough to drop something so that your whole family can feed tonite, you hear?

Until our paths cross again, please stay safe.

Always insist on using condoms because your life is precious.

It was good meeting you, by the way.

Have a nice day.

I love you.

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:
At least now all these haters of nigerian women will see that foreign women like rich guys too undecided

Modified: y'all should stop attacking me na. Shuo. Its a known fact that no woman is comfortable dating a broke guy even if she has her own money, go and argue with yasef
Bitter feminist spotted
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
bluefilm:

Alright, I'll _fuck off but you, please try and _fuck Papa Okey well tonite so that he will be magnanimous enough to drop something so that your whole family can feed tonite, you hear?

Until our paths cross again, please stay safe.

Always insist on using condoms because your life is precious.

It was good meeting you, by the way.

Have a nice day.

I love you.

No matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it true or hurt me grin. Go and clean the engines your oga tell you say make you clean. I'm sure you wouldn't want your ashawo mum to sleep with the landlord again because of rent...its the end of the month afterall grin. Goodluck ...I hope that the good Lord blesses you so that one day, you'll be able to lift your family from the abject poverty y'all are currently wallowing in
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Newmans: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
Monkey marry Bio'nse.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:

No matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it true or hurt me grin. Go and clean the engines your oga tell you say make you clean. I'm sure you wouldn't want your ashawo mum to sleep with the landlord again because of rent...its the end of the month afterall grin. Goodluck ...I hope that the good Lord blesses you so that one day, you'll be able to lift your family from the abject poverty y'all are currently wallowing in

I love you too.

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Abouwaza:

Bitter feminist spotted

OK
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lmao. Ok
Hahaha...lwkm...na once u surrender....dah quy no wor just tire to dey bombard u with insults...
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
SmartMen:
stop calling people ugly. You can become ugly by circumstances beyond your control. If you doubt me, google sosoliso survival kachi's old picture. I can bet you have never dated any woman as pretty as her before the accident.
U are truly smart. Thanks for that piece of info

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Hahaha...lwkm...na once u surrender....dah quy no wor just tire to dey bombard u with insults...
She go dey alright las las
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
Sonnobax15:

only bitter poor men would develop headache because of an ordinary comment on a faceless forum. Pls don't quote me again
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Abouwaza:
Lol..ahswear,i just dey lauqh since.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Abouwaza:
Lol..ahswear,i just dey lauqh since.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

The resemblance to a certain Nigerian comedian is uncanny... shocked
Akpororo
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Champneys: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Measure the guy dick and you go ask for extra sheet
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Opiletool(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
felzylix:
Nairaland which way? Why Nigerian bloggers kon stupid like this nah. Shuooo

Just because they took a shot together, they now dating.

I tire o.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by icejoel(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.a5e5eab77c1291b28b9d43aeedb90e55&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.%2fmedia%2f3oz8xOUyiwvMfLqc4o%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=aVFSjqj7Weenj1CXQxtkkQ
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
chicagosimcard:

Tell me what else money can't do. Meet girlfriend of Diatta Krepin, Senegal;s striker.

See photos below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/meet-girlfriend-of-diatta-krepin.html?m=1
this is not a money issue.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by francisduru: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
See Ojuju
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by banhammy: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
Na money be fine bobo
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Na money be fine fine Bobo... Money is speaking and you are talking about ugliness?
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by alimohammedibn(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
En heyyy cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Tchange1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
EVERYTHING GOD CREATED IS GOOD. I THANK GOD FOR HIM
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by DECENCY3: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hmmmm! Adams Osho na handsome guy where this one dey.

I comment my reserve
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by AJ10(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
no man is ugly abeg.... beauty and ugly is in the heart.. but why do we African like to down grade ourself gan sef.. mad OP u can be sue for this you know
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lol, maybe it was love at first sight.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by odinga1of: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
freemanbubble:
Women and money
That is why i keep on huzzling
My dickkk don't get erect when i see the body of a nakedd woman
My dickkk only stand when i see money
bro check your Watsapp and reply me
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by raphy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
when his sperm enter her mouth she go just black .
but this na monkey o.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
No one knows for sure if it’s his girlfriend....

But if na the girlfriend it truely shows that ladies are gold diggers
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 12:15am On Jun 28, 2019
Sure , he is rich enough to get a more stunning damsel than this lady but that pix looks nothing more than the player is taking a picture with a fan around the club ground . my take though .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 / See What Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Bought For Him As Birthday Gift [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.