Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) (89474 Views)

FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) / Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 / Nigeria's D'tigress Beat Senegal To Become African Champions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
YOu have to have everything, i mean, you have to be handsome, tall, ugly, short, rich and poor at the same time.

You guys don't knwo what you're in for.

Lol. Very funny dude
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
bluefilm:

You mean your current sugar dad?

I don't doubt you at all.

Because I know that years of whoring must have paid off for you in terms of years of experience.

Which means that by now, you should be so good in picking out those rich mugus.

Point of correction, please. I dont insult girl on the internet

I only attack useless and hopeless girls on the internet.

An idiot like you saw a picture of a fine lady with a rugged brother.

The first thought that goes thru your senseless ashawo brain is that she is with him because of his money.

Why?

Because that's exactly what you will do.

Now you tell me, what does that Speak of you?

Ashawo ten Kobo.

Lolz...whatever makes yiu sleep at night mehn.I don't have to prove anything to anyone on this forum. I'm just glad I don't have to rely on a useless waste of oxygen like you. I ain't a hoe. Simply made a comment cos its everyone's right here. na im you carry my matter put for your head. go and hustle so that your ashawo mum will stop sleeping with your landlord as payment for rent . Mumu grin

Almost all the guys that commented said the guy looks ugly and the girl is only with him either for his dick or his money. A stupid idiot like you didn't go to attack them...me that is saying the same thing, na me you dey attack. Fvck off mehn

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by four4: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:
At least now all these haters of nigerian women will see that foreign women like rich guys too undecided
so to call the long story short, you too are looking for rich guys
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by habakukjss3: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
chicagosimcard:

Tell me what else money can't do. Meet girlfriend of Diatta Krepin, Senegal;s striker.

See photos below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/meet-girlfriend-of-diatta-krepin.html?m=1

Kwantinue to follow oyibo woman... When she finish ur money u would be contemplating suicide like ur African brother Ebue Emmanuel.. Former Arsenal defender
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
This guy is a hero in DC comics, he's called Superugly
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
four4:
so to call the long story short, you too are looking for rich guys

Make una leave me na lolz na ordinary comment I nake o. I'm simply saying Nigerian men should stop bashing our women because they feel we like money too much. I'm saying women all over the world generally prefer guys that have money to guys who don't
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Kaybex007(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
NA MONEY BE FINE BOBO.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Erolow(f): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
wow!

see signature below for details on free digital marketing training
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
Omg the news is real

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
Chai.. My eyes have seen
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Josebriggs:
Guy you made my day with this statement of yours. When i saw Kachis picture before the crash, i said to myself, it is not cool to describe someone as being ugly expecially in Nigeria whereby our roads are death traps, you can have an accident that renders you useless, and our aviation sector with outdated planes inwhich anything can happen

You're talking about roads and aviation. That's only 1%. Your gas cylinder can blow up and roast your face and body. A house fire can do same. A random devil can emerge from nowhere to bath you with acid if he or she is bitter with you for whatever reason, thereby transforming you to a monster overnight. Even a cancerous growth or some form of disease can turn you to a grotesque ogre. And so on and so forth.

We all need some perspective on how transient and unpredictable everything really is in this life. All these yanga and denge pose that people do over mundane things doesn't make sense at all. E no dey take two seconds.

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gaggi:
This is a beautiful lesson, a man only needs to be successful. All those talk of tall, dark and handsome are for small girls. This guy is so damn unattractive but he managed to catch the attention of this stunning girl because he has a well paid job.

He better keep her on gf levels like Mikel. Otherwise, her plan would be to Marry and divorce, then get half of his money. This guy will learn by force. Next time if he see oyinbo fine girl, he will run away grin
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Guestlander: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
Freestainworld:
I use to think oshomole was ugly now i have see it all.

Lol, bad mouth.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
grin all those goodlooking naija guys overseas coming home with ugly fat looking ancestors should bury their heads in shame right now.if this senegalese footballer can hook up with dis fwesh looking chick then why cant u do it?
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by deavicky(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
"I like to date ugly guys so I don't have ladies running around my man. "

IYKYK! grin
all the ugly Boyz line up here ur fan is coming to choose the ugliest as a husband.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by greypencils: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
frowland:

What do you mean by that??
you try, na you launch the meme

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by quickly: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
It might be a fan of his club. Oyinbo girls esp European no like money like that.

Europeans r not as greedy as Africans where 1 man wants to corner everyone money so he can show off.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Pepperoniq(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Beauty and the Beast. The lady deserve some accolades.
No easy at all... grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
HE MUST BE THE YOUNGER BROHTER OF THAT NIGERIAN COMEDIAN.....REMIND ME OF HIS NAME NOW........
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by bluefilm: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lolz...whatever makes yiu sleep at night mehn.I don't have to prove anything to anyone on this forum. I'm just glad I don't have to rely on a useless waste of oxygen like you. I ain't a hoe. Simply made a comment cos its everyone's right here. na im you carry my matter put for your head. go and hustle so that your ashawo mum will stop sleeping with your landlord as payment for rent . Mumu grin

Almost all the guys that commented said the guy looks ugly and the girl is only with him either for his dick or his money. A stupid idiot like you didn't go to attack them...me that is saying the same thing, na me you dey attack. Fvck off mehn

Ashawo ten kobo.

Yes, the guys said it but you went ahead and justified it by generalizing abi?

Why?

Because of your own inborn and incurable ashawo mentality, which if the truth must be told, you must have inherited from no one else but your mama.

I just pity your dad.

I can picture the old man watching helplessly, completely unable to do or say a thing, as his wife hawked her pussy just to survive.

And now his wife is out of business, he is watching his daughters do the same shameful thing.

What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Mrteejay1996(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
bluefilm:

Ashawo ten kobo.

Yes, the guys said it but you went ahead and justified it by generalizing abi?

Why?

Because of your own inborn and incurable ashawo mentality, which if the truth must be told, you must have inherited from no one else but your mama.

I just pity your dad.

I can picture the old man watching helplessly, completely unable to do or say a thing, as his wife hawked her pussy just to survive.

And now his wife is out of business, he is watching his daughters do the same shameful thing.

What a shame!

Lmao. Ok
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by error4040: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
SMH forget that Poor camera picture circulating The internet. And lets talk about the Attach Above.
then Please tell me, Howmany Nairalanders Fine pass the GUY

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lmao. Ok

OK what?

OK, you'll stop doing your ashawo business?

Or OK, you'll stop looking for financially buoyant guys and starts working for your own money?

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Cj4charles(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
I never wanted to say anything but this ugliness can’t make my mouth close* haaa this guy is ugly
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by slowice(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
And naija girl ll come here and say "am not after his money, I loff him"...
Me:- Abeg where is the left over of that thunder that burnt a car down in Abuja lately
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
bluefilm:

OK what?

OK, you'll stop doing your ashawo business?

Or OK, you'll stop looking for financially buoyant guys and starts working for your own money?

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

Okay I'll stop trading words with someone that has been so ravaged by poverty, the only thing that keep's him going is calling females on the internet prostitutes. women all over the world will always be attracted to men who can take care of them and no I do not depend on anyone other than my dad for money. So pls carry your stupidity and face someone else.
Its not my fault your life sucks undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Okay I'll stop trading words with someone that has been so ravaged by poverty, the only thing that keep's him going is calling females on the internet prostitutes. women all over the world will always be attracted to men who can take care of them and no I do not depend on anyone other than my dad for money. So pls carry your stupidity and face someone else.
Its not my fault your life sucks undecided

Idiot.

It's your entire family and lineage that sucks.

Ewu awusa.

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
bluefilm:

Idiot.

It's your entire family and lineage that sucks.

Ewu awusa.

Sha don't drink sniper. las las everything go dey alright with una
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Sha don't drink sniper. las las everything go dey alright with una

If your hopeless father, after watching your mama and all his daughters go the ashawo way for years, couldn't, wouldn't and didn't drink sniper, nne biko tell me, why should I?

Ewu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister / Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.