Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) (89491 Views)

FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) / Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 / Nigeria's D'tigress Beat Senegal To Become African Champions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
foreign girls are not lazy unlike 95% of nigerian ladies

Lmao...those same foreign girls are in first world countries and are provided with numerous job opportunities, unlike 95% of nigerian ladies

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by spencekat(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
baby124:

He’s not good looking. It has nothing to do with his complexion.
Being light in complexion would have improved his look.Lol!
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ogbonti: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
you Nigerians dont understand the western world and her women.

if you gat the money, i mean real money and you are physically fit, you can date the cutest woman in the country.

the money is not just to give to her, she may not need you to feed her, but she needs to feel a sense of security that you wont be a burden to her
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gaggi:
This is a beautiful lesson, a man only needs to be successful. All those talk of tall, dark and handsome are for small girls. This guy is so damn unattractive but he managed to catch the attention of this stunning girl because he has a well paid job.

lol.

This statement is as true as the sun and moon are true. grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by baby124: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
spencekat:
Light in complexion would have improved his looks.Lol!
He would still not be good looking with light complexion.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by w1sEmAn: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Una weeked o,no be the same diate be this?una go bring bad picture where him no fine

6 Likes

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Petjnr: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
Morals: girls jes date an ugly guy...I mean very ugly guy wit the money and ve rest
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by spencekat(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
baby124:

He would still not be good looking with light complexion.
Ok
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by w1sEmAn: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
DIATTE IS NOT UGLY SEE MORE OF HIS PICTURES

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Zoogerian234: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
And they still named him Krepin cry cry
Il trop beau
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
"I like to date ugly guys so I don't have ladies running around my man. "

IYKYK! grin

And u think that thing u see that makes u date him other girls will not see?
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by tosinosam(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:
At least now all these haters of nigerian women will see that foreign women like rich guys too undecided
Haters No haterz anywhere besides its true 90% gals like money I don't know if u r among..d remaining 10%...
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Josebriggs: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
Guy you made my day with this statement of yours. When i saw Kachis picture before the crash, i said to myself, it is not cool to describe someone as being ugly expecially in Nigeria whereby our roads are death traps, you can have an accident that renders you useless, and our aviation sector with outdated planes inwhich anything can happen
SmartMen:
stop calling people ugly. You can become ugly by circumstances beyond your control. If you doubt me, google sosoliso survival kachi's old picture. I can bet you have never dated any woman as pretty as her before the accident.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
She will constantly be fvcking poor attractive guys though. You're still a kid, even marriage can't stop that, but what do you know? YOu kind thinks it's all about money.

Gaggi:
This is a beautiful lesson, a man only needs to be successful. All those talk of tall, dark and handsome are for small girls. This guy is so damn unattractive but he managed to catch the attention of this stunning girl because he has a well paid job.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
tosinosam:

Haters No haterz anywhere besides its true 90% gals like money I don't know if u r among..d remaining 10%...

Yes its true. ALL of us like money...both men and women
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by deleskizy: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
Another future bankrupt footballer loading......
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by tosinosam(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
freemanbubble:
Women and money

That is why i keep on huzzling

My dickkk don't get erect when i see the body of a nakedd woman

My dickkk only stand when i see money
U don't sei.. I know u wanna make did money but DAT last words..I hope ur gal wey u dey eye no go misunderstand...
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Freestainworld:
I use to think oshomole was ugly now i have see it all.
his looks hasn't prevented him from achieving his dreams so..............
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by frowland(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Freestainworld:
I use to think oshomole was ugly now i have see it all.

What do you mean by that??

3 Likes

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by hopkinsnoni(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Iphone no mata oooooo!!!!

Officialgarri:
If this guy clean up and use IPhoneX camera take snap, you bring this topic here o
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by greenprince(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:
At least now all these haters of nigerian women will see that foreign women like rich guys too undecided

Not really, some of these African guys that make it through football are just dumb. Eboue and Henry comes to mind. Some of those girls are keminal... they date these guys, even marry them and then torture them for divorce to eventuarry take their money for vanishing.

Some of them like the easy life too, but it's still easier to find a white girl love a guy that has nothing from the depth of her heart. Maybe because there are less societal pressures for them and they can easily eke out a living for themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:
grin naughty Gal

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
He took a picture with a fan and the fan is now tagged his girlfriend? The same way Julian posted the helicopter video and bloggers said he was the one? What shows that she is his girlfriend?

He do mouth like Akpororo grin

Nigerian bloggers? Leave the hustlers... Let a politician take a selfie in a Kenyan safari, and they will tell you how he now owns a zoo.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by TSRC: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
positivelord:
May be just one of his fans,....but trust bloggers..simply to tarnish the image of the innocent girl

*spit*
Are you telling me if he tells that grinning lady to kneel down and suck his dicckk, she won't?

Dey there.

She will not only suck it like a lollipop, she would make him ejaculate in her mouth while she pours it in a turkey baxter and make herself pregnant with his baby.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by babamadiba(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
If this guy clean up and use IPhoneX camera take snap, you bring this topic here o
I had to check his Instagram page. He ain't that bad bro.
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by tosinosam(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Yes its true. ALL of us like money...both men and women
Gbam! Dats y did days some girls think sey I b gay when I no bother again cos I just dey find dah money..its hard to satisfy y'all
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by bamasite2: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
Money gat the bitches.....
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
Just cause they took a pic together don’t mean they are dating! Bloggers and poo
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
w1sEmAn:
Una weeked o,no be the same diate be this?una go bring bad picture where him no fine

The resemblance to a certain Nigerian comedian is uncanny... shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by Saintfrancis82(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
Na Love, which Money.... Na the guy luck to have it... besides the guy have not started playing foreign club
Re: Meet Girlfriend Of Diatta Krepin – Senegal’s Striker (Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

Nigerian bloggers? Leave the hustlers... Let a politician take a selfie in a Kenyan safari, and they will tell you how he now owns a zoo.
And a Nairaland mod will still move it to front page grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 / See What Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Bought For Him As Birthday Gift [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.