Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him (34980 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
toprealman:

Barman please another bottle.....chilled please

Bring peanuts and popcorn too
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by mmadu5(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
This is why girls gets killed by their enraged boyfriend after doing all that for her she decide to play him . I wish he would just stabbed the girl or strangle her to.death she deserves it . And if your a girl readin this may thunder fire your left yansh if you dare to.quote me
. Foolish girls . My advice to guys is do not I repeat do not spend your money on any useless Nigerian girl because at the end you will surely regret it one way or another .. they are scum of the earth and needs to be abused and beaten to death . Nigerians girl are dirty and they deserve to be used fuvk and dumped

2 Likes

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I have never seen an hausa man complain about how much he spent on a lady, it is a thing of pride to them, shows they are real men among their peers.

P.S if you are not hausa or born and bred in the north, do not quote me to say rubbish.

Unlike every other tribe ,hausas have an organised form of marriage , if an hausa man spend on a gurl no other man in that environment dare near that lady, becos her family won't even allow it. from a tender age an hausa gurl already has a suitor. they honour there vow
Spending might be a thing of pride to an hausa man becos he reaped the dividend of his investment, unlike ungrateful SS,SE,& SW ladies(some)... the 1st thing u hear is how much u spend sef is it not ur mate davido that bought two private jet for a woman grin weytin ned take senior u 4 age he bought Gwagon 4 reginal grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Achz(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hmm. Spending on woman is like investing on forex trade. Just invest or spend how much you can afford to lose, shekinah.
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by idanre1234: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
morningstar55:
In as much as I don’t believe the story, the man should be aware that spending money on girlfriends is like bet9ja
. I KNOW WAN COMMENTS ON THIS BUT THAT BET9ja WEY I HEAR.THIS COMMENTS ‘IF YOU KNOW. YOU KNOW
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
She's a scammer and the boy is a mugu. If you can arrest a yahoo boy for promising a woman marriage and not marry her after collecting her money I see no reason why she shouldn't be arrested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
4.2 Million Naira?

>Did she force him to do so?
>Did he spend such amount of money for her on gunpoint?
>Did he spend with agreement to be paid back?
>Did he spend half of such amount of money on any of his siblings?
>Did he meet the lady a virgin?

If the answer to the afore-listed questions is NO!!

Then that man is the most stupid and cretinous fvktard I've ever seen.

If you must spend on a woman. Let that woman be your mum, wife or sibling, not these wayward non-virgins and prostitutes parading as girlfriend.
yahoo boys don't force their women to pay them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Mylove55(f): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
uckennety:

So showing love means buying
Oboi how old are you?

Ask Tonto dikeh

Hahahahahahahaha
so why was he impressing the girl with money, was the girl the only girl in the world, and now the girl has told him to stop impressing her with money, the girl can marry a man with nothing, that is true love, love is not by spending And impressing

1 Like

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by toprealman: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bring peanuts and popcorn too
cool
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Mylove55(f): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
mmadu5:
This is why girls gets killed by their enraged boyfriend after doing all that for her she decide to play him . I wish he would just stabbed the girl or strangle her to.death she deserves it . And if your a girl readin this may thunder fire your left yansh if you dare to.quote me
. Foolish girls . My advice to guys is do not I repeat do not spend your money on any useless Nigerian girl because at the end you will surely regret it one way or another .. they are scum of the earth and needs to be abused and beaten to death . Nigerians girl are dirty and they deserve to be used fuvk and dumped
but it was the useless guy that lied that he loves the girl, and as the girl were doing shakara to the useless guy, the useless guy fall in love with her, i advise the guy not to give up for the useless love, he need to spend more 5m this year, the guy should not run from useless love, he should try harder
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Mylove55(f): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
lilbest4:
She's a scammer and the boy is a mugu. If you can arrest a yahoo boy for promising a woman marriage and not marry her after collecting her money I see no reason why she shouldn't be arrested
she should be arrested beco one mugu was impressing her to marry him, the mugu need to impress her more by spending more 5m naira on her this year
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Kaceman(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
morningstar55:

You are correct, but you also advised to stake what you can lose.same applies to spending on women

Abi but this guy just waste money his guys go dey laf am
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by akinbode1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
The guy is mad...... shocked
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
morningstar55:
In as much as I don’t believe the story, the man should be aware that spending money on girlfriends is like bet9ja
who told.you that. I have benefitted more from bet9ja than amount I have spent on my girldriends . in bet I have won over 200k in total with just over 2.5 I can still remember 44k 32k 28k 14 k twice and 29k with many 4 and 5k countless time but for my girls so far, it always been OYO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Raalsalghul: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Aliyutani:
A twitter user with the handle @elharsh took to the platform to narrate how her friend refused to marry her fiance of four years. She however didn't stated the reason why her friend refused to marry him including the list of items he bought for her.

According to her the fiance demands full refund of all he has spent on her which amount to millions of naira

In the tweet, she says

"My friend refused to marry her boyfriend of 4 years. This guy made a list of everything he ever did for her.
He demands that the family pay him 4.2m

Her father said he should take her to Court"

See the tweet here
https://aliyutani..com/2019/06/a-fiance-demands-full-refund-of-all-he.html?m=1
This is not a man.
He's a sissy. angry

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Greatfullheart: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
ogbeni you need to take sniper because that money has gone to the land of no return

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mylove55:
she should be arrested beco one mugu was impressing her to marry him, the mugu need to impress her more by spending more 5m naira on her this year
the same way mugu oyinbo women send money to impress their yahoo yahoo lovers but you'd say yahoo boys should be arrested what is the difference between yahoo boys and all the females on earth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Mylove55(f): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

The day you start dating a man that actually loves you (and not just your Coochie), you will understand that what you wrote is what normal loving/caring men do.

...and there is nothing wrong with that. Is it?

The man rather cut his losses, get his gifts back, and shower it oA babe who isn't a greedy somebody.

the guy cannot get back his gift becos he cannot eat his cake and stil have it
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Legendguru: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
a fool at forty spending on a trap queen like atm. i hope you learn your lesson. never invest on a girl.when you are close to settling down.both parties must invest in each other which makes it difficult to lose one another
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Junkie1: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
ANOTHER SIMP THAT DESERVES TO BE BEATEN LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by kolaaderin: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
If I m the judge for this case, the first question I will ask the man is How many time has he laid with the lady, if the answer is out of counts, my judgement would be no refund, If the response is below 10 times the refund must be at least 50% but if the answer is none. I will pass a verdict that the lady must refunds a the whole some of the money and also would jail her for collecting under false pretense. What type of nonsense is that, Over 4 million without seeing the promise land is a off for me.

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Truthsbitter: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Fake man... who send am?
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by uckennety(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mylove55:
so why was he impressing the girl with money, was the girl the only girl in the world, and now the girl has told him to stop impressing her with money, the girl can marry a man with nothing, that is true love, love is not by spending And impressing

How old are you am sure your not up to 24years old
Bookmark this page n reply when your 28-30yrs old
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
The girl is too mean.. no chill at all real savage shocked
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by biacan(f): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
spending on nigerian ladies is like investing in MMM,you will like it at the begining but at the end you will get a rude awakening
Shut up

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Futureyahooboi(m): 5:45am On Jun 28, 2019
THIS IS WHAT WE CALL BAD DEBT IN ACCOUNTING...
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
you go stingy o

Queen see your life na.. u will never buy shishi for a man.. u remain single and enjoy abi.. this Buhari time u want man to do 100% abi.. jisike
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=lilbest4 post=79728338]She's a scammer and the boy is a mugu. If you can arrest a yahoo boy for promising a woman marriage and not marry her after collecting her money I see no reason why she shouldn't be arrested [/quote

My grandfather used to say...
Anything u give a lady ends with "thank you".

But anything u do for your fellow man is like "keep this thing for me"

1 Like

Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 28, 2019
Like my grandfather used to say...

Anything u give a lady ends with "thank you"

But anything u do to your fellow man is like "keep this thing for me"
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by Samsonklin(m): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Unfortunate event that could have been avoided if she had done the RIGHT thing and reimburse the dude.... Oh well.

Queensekxi come see wahala...
Yes oh my brother. Everyone pointed accusing fingers. It was obvious but as you know. Without facts, nothing can be done. And the guy is a learned personnel. He’s rich and used his money to follow up with human rights. It’s only spiritual or charm anyone can use to hurt him. Na wa. We should be careful sha. Not every guy will let go no matter how small. Some will not want to feel foolish so they may go extreme
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by OluDonald1(m): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2019
what rubbish! That man need to contact me ASAP! That pussy will never welcome any dick again in life! We seal it off! I hate nonsense!
Re: Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him by monerozi5590: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2019
QueenSekxy:

You are just pained. We need more than just money on The table oga.

I am here to learn... Apart from money, what are the other things girls want?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.