Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? (8545 Views)

Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? / Has Any Muslim Had A Journey From Islam To Atheism And Back To Islam? / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by GracieX3(f): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2020
Empiree:
answer the question. It is punishable offense to deny Holocaust in Germany. Isn't that anti-freedom of speech?.

You are clearly showing that you are a joker. Not everyone agrees with holocaust denial laws- it is not criminalised in every country.

But wait, if you are not an anti-semite and a Jew hater, how is it a problem for you? I disagree fundamentally with the law but it is harmless to people who deal with truth and facts. Do you want to deny the holocaust or what?

Now what does this have to do with islamic countries making atheism illegal? Is atheism now hate speech? Is atheism the same thing as denying the holocaust? Are you that slow?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by Empiree: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Senseless
GracieX3:

You are clearly showing that you are a joker. Not everyone agrees with holocaust denial laws- it is not criminalised in every country.

But wait, if you are not an anti-semite and a Jew hater, how is it a problem for you? I disagree fundamentally with the law but it is harmless to people who deal with truth and facts. Do you want to deny the holocaust or what?

Now what does this have to do with islamic countries making atheism illegal? Is atheism now hate speech? Is atheism the same thing as denying the holocaust? Are you that slow?
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by Empiree: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
LordReed:

You don't expect me to answer yours first. Answer mine and I will answer yours.
case is closed pal. I put you guys at crossroads. Your target is ridiculing Islam. You feel atheists should have freedom to express themselves but Holocaust denial should not have right to express themselves. That's called double standards.

I have posted several dumb laws that you can not refute similar to what 13 Muslim countries do.

If you don't have a mission why would you do much concerned about atheists ban?. Govt can not see your heart to determine whether you are atheists or not until you are openly hateists before they penalize you. Grab my point?.

It is the same for holocaust denials. German govt doesn't see your heart to determine if you are Holocaust denial until you say certain things openly before you are penalized.

So don't be crying over spilled milk.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by LordReed(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Empiree:
case is closed pal. I put you guys at crossroads. Your target is ridiculing Islam. You feel atheists should have freedom to express themselves but Holocaust denial should not have right to express themselves. That's called double standards.

I have posted several dumb laws that you can not refute similar to what 13 Muslim countries do.

If you don't have a mission why would you do much concerned about atheists ban?. Govt can not see your heart to determine whether you are atheists or not until you are openly hateists before they penalize you. Grab my point?.

It is the same for holocaust denials. German govt doesn't see your heart to determine if you are Holocaust denial until you say certain things openly before you are penalized.

So don't be crying over spilled milk.

You are just being irrational. I asked you a question but instead of answering you throw back a question and when called out, you throw a tantrum. The one at his wits end here is you.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by Xmuslim: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Empiree:
Wallahi your comment got me laughing bcus i know you are so pained and frustrated. cheesy grin grin grin

Can you describe "atheist paradise" after death?. I am quite sure it is freaking boring grin cheesy

At least we will have "72 virgins" grin and we will enjoy eternal pleasures in the Lord grin cheesy
you are going to hell. Don't deceive yourself grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by GracieX3(f): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Empiree, this is embarrassing!
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by AbdulSleeky: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
GracieX3:
Empiree, this is embarrassing!

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by AbdulSleeky: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bala Mubarak?

Still detained.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by Xmuslim: 1:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Because it is man made religion. Made by Muhammad and for Muhammad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan / Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr / Puff Daddy Embraced Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.