Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? (7810 Views)

Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam? / Has Any Muslim Had A Journey From Islam To Atheism And Back To Islam? / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by Saucyxo: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

You are more than biased, you actually detest, and I can only say that detestation is a form of blindness that is similar to believing as both stop one from seeing and learning, for which lots of objective use of the senses is required, and which, if you understood what I've written so far, is what I'm advocating, and not the blindness that some religious people tend to adopt.

Why is UK one of the countries you detest the most in this entire world? Have you ever been or lived there? For how long? And did you learn how they got to where they are today, their history so to speak?

If you provide any special nice thing the UK has done out of it's own kindness I will gladly acknowledge them. They're not going to get a medal for providing healthcare from taxes.

I've read the lies the UK use as history books. They are the biggest liars I've ever witnessed in my entire life. Evil disgusting set of people. They're worse than Nigeria.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by Saucyxo: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

You've completely missed where I said "religion is early education". When you have children, I bet they are more likely to learn to keep their pants on in honour of God, than be scared to keep them on by the fear of God.

I think we just have a different perspective of the values of religion. I dont think people should be taught to fear God either. I think religious people should understand the values that religion has brought to them and implement it in their life. But with religious beliefs come the sins part. I can't say I'm a muslim if I study islam and I accept its doctrines and teachings in my life while ignoring the part that will send me to hell if I defy them.

Pant stays glued because of both honor and fear lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by JeromeBlack: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

Most Muslims don't practise it neither!

Except for at least 13 Muslim countries.

My nigga, when did become a Muslim apologist?
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by Saucyxo: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

How old are you? Ballpark would do.

Hmm. Revelation of age usually leads to assumptions about my ability to understand and be open minded.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by budaatum: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Saucyxo:

Hmm. Revelation of age usually leads to assumptions about my ability to understand and be open minded.
I thought the same when you asked if I've lived in UK, but your admission of not yet being old enough to work yet makes me think your ability to see might be young especially after reading some of your responses. That said, I think you are way more mature than your age and some on here who are likely much older than you might be.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by budaatum: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Except for at least 13 Muslim countries.

My nigga, when did become a Muslim apologist?
I'm not "nigga" and being reasonable does not imply apologetic.

Even in countries you claim practise apostasy and those against blasphemy, apostasy and blasphemy do occur, and In UK that doesn't have laws against blasphemy, you try blaspheming on the streets and see how long you last before being arrested for disturbing the peace.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by JeromeBlack: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Empiree:
hypocrite! Why then you worry about Muslim women not marrying outside their faith?.

Listen, I cornered you in my first post because I knew where you were driving at. I was ahead of you. If Jews in Israel are either not practing or are essentially atheists, we can infer that they are Judeo/Christian/atheists intolerant terrorists occupiers of Palestinians and killing them. Therefore atheists are intolerant. We don't need you to tell us what's tolerateted and what is not.

Calm down. You have the blood of a mujahideen.

Oga, I am a simple man. I see a fine girl and I toast her. If she agrees, we move on from there. I don't care if she is white black, Muslim, hindu or yellow.

However, I have only had problems dealing with muslim women. I almost got beaten for dating a Muslim woman. I escaped by claiming to be Muslim. Thank Allah that I did not shave that day. grin.

However, when I go to buy meat with my female cousins who are Christian's, Pakistani Muslim men try to toast them. That is the real hypocrisy.

As for Israel vs Palestine matter, go and ask Donald Trump. I remain neutral on that matter
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by Saucyxo: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

I thought the same when you asked if I've lived in UK, but your admission of not yet being old enough to work yet makes me think your ability to see might be young especially after reading some of your responses. That said, I think you are way more mature than your age and some on here who are likely much older than you might be.

I was just curious about how you knew about the political systems in the UK. And also the catholic/protestant conflict in Nothern Ireland. Its not very acknowledged in alot of places.

Of course. smiley.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by JeromeBlack: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

I'm not "nigga" and being reasonable does not imply apologetic.

Even in countries you claim practise apostasy and those against blasphemy, apostasy and blasphemy do occur, and In UK that doesn't have laws against blasphemy, you try blaspheming on the streets and see how long you last before being arrested for disturbing the peace.

Sorry, homeboy grin

Please stop lying. You ar already know that I have lived in the UK and so, I know that you are lying. You would be arrested for disturbing the peace and not blasphemy if you went shouting on the streets lie a madman.

Also, most of the people arrested for blasphemy and apostasy were arrested for online posts on social media. They were not raving on the streets.

Furthermore, you cannot compare those 13 muslim countries to the UK.

Stop being a Muslim apologist
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by budaatum: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Saucyxo:

I was just curious about how you knew about the political systems in the UK. And also the catholic/protestant conflict in Nothern Ireland. Its not very acknowledged in alot of places.

Of course. smiley.
Well, I hope I'm suitably qualified. One just need read books to know. And preferably not just one perspective as written by the UK, but various ones from say the various European and other nations UK has ever engaged with. Just the history of UK according to Ireland and India would give a lot to think of and learn from. But the wealth in history according to UK itself is a treasure trove if the desire is to understand, and not just believe the presented facts.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by tintingz(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Saucyxo:

Hey! Hi! We have access to the same google giving us both the same source of information. Abi you didnt see where I said feel free to dispute. I googled it and that's what I saw.
You mean all the source in Google said only 10 atheists (apostates) have been killed so far in history?

I'm pro free speech too. But with free speech comes the consequences of that free speech. If I use my free speech to say something my boss doesnt like I could get fired. If I use my free speech to say racist, homophobic comments there are dire consequences. That's just life. Theres a difference between discussing something freely and insulting it.
Theres good free speech and bad free speech. Both are free, one comes with dire consequences.
Just like how many white people use their free speech to "criticize" about how much black people cause crime and are rapists and are in jail and as a consequence they lose their jobs or scholarships or university admissions.
Criticism works well with something public (public matters) not private, insulting my boss is a private thing, he owns the company and has rules in his company, he can fire me for that and nothing will happen.

People make racism statements, someone like Donald Trump because there are free-speech.

Actually in the US there are actually lots of laws against athiests, just because they're not implemented doesnt mean they dont exist and one couldn't just bring them up anytime.
I don't think there are laws against atheism In U.S. Obama officially legalized Atheism during his tenure, not that Atheism don't have freedom of practice before Obama, it was signed into U.S constitution.

Where I live both muslims and Christians are ALWAYS shouting about their religion on the streets. Honestly honestly honestly I have never heard anyone criticise anyone. Honestly speaking. And if they did I'm sure both parties would face the consequences of those words.
Really? You have never seen Christians criticize muslims and vice versa? Even in debates? This is something that happens daily everywhere.

Actually there are lots of ways you can talk about God without being offensive. If you were talking to your mum and you had a difference of beliefs. The way you would explain your newly found disbelief to your mum is how you would discuss it respectfully with others. Again I'm not an advocate of killing people based on religious purposes but when Watson lost his Nobel prize for chatting rubbish about black people I was happy about it and I keep that same energy for anyone who insults another person.
Ok, let's me give a scenario, John love and respect his mummy so much that he can do anything for her but John mum killed someone for no reason then kunle criticized John mum's action by calling her wicked murderer, John felt offended by what Kunle said because he love his mum so much and respect her, Kunle in his part is saying the truth about John's mum.

This shows how criticism may sound offensive to someone being criticized even though it's not intentionally but it's the truth.

I'm guessing you mean Austria, where the Austrain police fined her against blasphemy. Which is against Austrain laws... Upon reading the case. She was fined because she mad malicious intent to interrupt religious peace. She took it up with the European union and they found the same. But athiests arent under any religious law or dont believe in hell. Theres no belief that I'm offending.
Yes, it's Austria. My mistake.

I understand they were trying to maintain the peace of the country but the ECHR also made some statement like her statement hurt the feelings of the Muslims, the Austria woman does not deserve to be prosecuted because she didn't say anything wrong about Muhammad, the ECHR are kinda bias here and contradicting what they stands for.

Yes atheists don't believe in hell but it's not about that, it's about the use of threats words.

Nope! Free speech doesn't work like that at all. The reality is our words have alot of power. You can just see that in Trump's case. Because of Trumps words, the rate of unreported crimes in illegal communities have increased massively. That includes rape and domestic violence. It's a detriment to society and should be punished.
If Trump speech encourages the above, he will be prosecuted.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by Saucyxo: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

Well, I hope I'm suitably qualified. One just need read books to know. And preferably not just one perspective as written by the UK, but various ones from say the various European and other nations UK has ever engaged with. Just the history of UK according to Ireland and India would give a lot to think of and learn from. But the wealth in history according to UK itself is a treasure trove if the desire is to understand, and not just believe the presented facts.

Hmm. And what I've seen and read, I may be completely wrong, the UK is a vile vile excuse of a country. Particularly in the case of the British and Irish history. I haven't seen much evidence of the UK doing anything that isn't for their own personal agenda.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by budaatum: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Sorry, homeboy grin

Please stop lying. You ar already know that I have lived in the UK and so, I know that you are lying. You would be arrested for disturbing the peace and not blasphemy if you went shouting on the streets lie a madman.

Also, most of the people arrested for blasphemy and apostasy were arrested for online posts on social media. They were not raving on the streets.

Furthermore, you cannot compare those 13 muslim countries to the UK.

Stop being a Muslim apologist

Kindly stop behaving like some god who has the right to be tell buda not to be the image you created in your head. Open your eyes and see reality for what it is! I'm simply not here bashing others.

So, to you, where one raves makes a difference? And you cannot see how intelligent people will couch anti-blasphemy in disturbing the peace laws?

Say half the stuff we say on here on twitter and see how long your account last before it's shut down. Say what we say on here on Twitter and the police will pay you a visit if you live in UK!

No different to anti-blasphemy laws to me.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by JeromeBlack: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

Kindly stop behaving like some god who has the right to be tell buda telling not to be the image you created in your head. Open your eyes and see reality for what it is! I'm simply not here bashing others.

So, to you, where one raves makes a difference? And you cannot see how intelligent people will couch anti-blasphemy in disturbing the peace laws?

Say half the stuff we say on here on twitter and see how long your account last before it's shut down. Say what we say on here on Twitter and the police will pay you a visit if you live in UK!

No different to anti-blasphemy laws to me.

Twitter is a cesspool is social justice foolery.

Police only arrest for violence hate speech and racism. And the sentence is usually a fine.

Again, you cannot compare UK to those muslim countries
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by budaatum: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Saucyxo:

Hmm. And what I've seen and read, I may be completely wrong, the UK is a vile vile excuse of a country. Particularly in the case of the British and Irish history. I haven't seen much evidence of the UK doing anything that isn't for their own personal agenda.
It seems you've been reading a lot of history of UK according to the Irish the southern Catholic part as well, so I'm going to wait until you've read a lot more I guess, the northern Irish part, the ones who would rather be part of UK, to start.

As to UK having a personal agenda, no one is claiming they are benevolent, or God, but mention one person who is so saintly that their gain does not influence their actions. Even the worship of God is for personal gain.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by Empiree: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
JeromeBlack:

en.

Oga, I am a simple man. I see a fine girl and I toast her. If she agrees, we move on from there. I don't care if she is white black, Muslim, hindu or yellow.

However, I have only had problems dealing with muslim women. I almost got beaten for dating a Muslim woman. I escaped by claiming to be Muslim. Thank Allah that I did not shave that day. grin.

However, when I go to buy meat with my female cousins who are Christian's, Pakistani Muslim men try to toast them. That is the real hypocrisy.

As for Israel vs Palestine matter, go and ask Donald Trump. I remain neutral on that matter

remain neutral?. Really?. But you just claimed they are not religious and they are atheists as well and you tried to portray all nonmuslims as victims of muslims and Muslims are intolerant. I just gave you example of Judeo/Christian/atheists intolerant terrorists in the middle East but all you could say was you are neutral?.

Well, this is why I rendered your thread baseless at outstat knowing you were gonna be one sided. So your thread is DOA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by Saucyxo: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

It seems you've been reading a lot of history of UK according to the Irish the southern Catholic part as well, so I'm going to wait until you've read a lot more I guess, the northern Irish part, the ones who would rather be part of UK, to start.

As to UK having a personal agenda, no one is claiming they are benevolent, or God, but mention one person who is so saintly that their gain does not influence their actions. Even the worship of God is for personal gain.

I'm not a unionist. I don't really care if Northern Ireland wants to be part of ireland again or not. I'd rather it wasnt to be honest for economical reasons.

However. Obviously the Northern Irish people would want to remain part of the UK. That's the whole point of them being there. They were brought in to Northern Ireland in order for Northern Ireland to be majority British and be under British rule. Now these historically British people are expected to vote to be part of a country they were never a part of... How very diplomatic. To make matters even more fair, the British forget to include that in their history.

I dunno. For me it's all about Intention. It's one thing to do something that is despicable and good things happen to occur consequently. It's another to disguise ones terrible actions with "collateral good".
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by budaatum: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Twitter is a cesspool is social justice foolery.

Police only arrest for violence hate speech and racism. And the sentence is usually a fine.

Again, you cannot compare UK to those muslim countries
I can compare! I might compare and find they are similar or not similar but I must compare. It is how one broadens ones horizon and learns.

So tell, can you not see how this is the blasphemy law of an advanced people?

I don't know when you lived in UK, but if you go on the streets today and "blaspheme" against anyone's God, you will be arrested!
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by JeromeBlack: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

I can compare! I might compare and find they are similar or not similar but I must compare. It is how one broadens ones horizon and learns.

So tell, can you not see how this is the blasphemy law of an advanced people?

I don't know when you lived in UK, but if you go on the streets today and "blaspheme" against anyone's God, you will be arrested!

Sharrap. You are talking rubbish
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by budaatum: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Saucyxo:

I'm not a unionist. I don't really care if Northern Ireland wants to be part of ireland again or not. I'd rather it wasnt to be honest for economical reasons.

However. Obviously the Northern Irish people would want to remain part of the UK. That's the whole point of them being there. They were brought in to Northern Ireland in order for Northern Ireland to be majority British and be under British rule. Now these historically British people are expected to vote to be part of a country they were never a part of... How very diplomatic. To make matters even more fair, the British forget to include that in their history.

I dunno. For me it's all about Intention. It's one thing to do something that is despicable and good things happen to occur consequently. It's another to disguise ones terrible actions with "collateral good".
The history of the British in Ireland is very detailed and included in British history! A biased history in this day and age just wouldn't wash!

One thing you seem to be missing is a nations ability to learn fron the errors of the past. That is what a nation that evolves does. It first learns the idea of history itself from its religion then it starts to record it's own history, revising it just as the religious history it learnt from was. The beauty is that unlike hhistory in religious books, no one fools themselves that it fell of some printing press in heaven.

Everything human beings do is done for their own selfish interest. We are not benevolent Gods.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by JeromeBlack: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Empiree:
remain neutral?. Really?. But you just claimed they are not religious and they are atheists as well and you tried to portray all nonmuslims as victims of muslims and Muslims are intolerant. I just gave you example of Judeo/Christian/atheists intolerant terrorists in the middle East but all you could say was you are neutral?.

Well, this is why I rendered your thread baseless at outstat knowing you were gonna be one sided. So your thread is DOA

You are not making sense.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by budaatum: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Sharrap. You are talking rubbish
Instead of engaging your brain, come and shut me up like some ayatollah imposing sharia would and you might just see how your are exactly what you rail so much against!
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by JeromeBlack: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

Instead of engaging your brain, come and shut me up like some ayatollah imposing sharia would and you might just see how your are exactly what you rail so much against!

You are talking rubbish.

Blasphemy laws in UK? Nonsense.

Go and sit down bro.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by Saucyxo: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

The history of the British in Ireland is very detailed and included in British history! A biased history in this day and age just wouldn't wash!

One thing you seem to be missing is a nations ability to learn fron the errors of the past. That is what a nation that evolves does. It first learns the idea of history itself from its religion then it starts to record it's own history, revising it just as the religious history it learnt from was. The beauty is that unlike hhistory in religious books, no one fools themselves that it fell of some printing press in heaven.

Everything human beings do is done for their own selfish interest. We are not benevolent Gods.

The invasion of Ireland by the British. The theft of Irish provisons while they were dying. Not the oh we were trying to develop our lovely neighbour and they're so ungrateful. Not the union between Ireland and Britain.

What has the British learnt plz ? If they knew their history, they wouldn't have voted for Brexit because they didn't want other EU countries in their country. If the British didn't feed them the lies of how they were the greatest ally in WWII, they'd know the significance of the EU. Theyd have a tiny bit of appreciation for the people who have contributed into making them who they are today. They wouldn't have to google what the EU was after they voted.

Then they should use their entire chest and tell the truth. Why pretend the EU is restrictive and taking all your money. Use your chest and say you want to poison your people to make money.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by budaatum: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Go and sit down bro.

I will when I'm ready, but not yet.

This was you:

JeromeBlack:

Islam needs reforming just like christianity got reformed.

Unfortunately, it would appear that you can't really see how "christianity got reformed", and call "nonsense" and "rubbish" what it has reformed into.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by JeromeBlack: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

I will when I'm ready, but not yet.

This was you:

Unfortunately, it would appear that you can't really see how "christianity got reformed", and call "nonsense" and "rubbish" what it has reformed into.

What the hell are you on about?
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by budaatum: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
You have no faith in Britons. You must think we have no brains and would just lap up whatever we are told. Funny.

Where did you get the idea that Britain wouldn't have voted Brexit if they knew their history? Is it not precisely because Britain knows it's history that it finds EU restrictive? Are you aware at all that Britain first brexited from Europe when Doggerland got submerged. Have you not heard of Brexit in the 16th Century? Are you aware that UK always remained outside the common currency, and why? Did you expect Britain to continue to not see that the EU is a return to rule from outside that they threw off with the Reformation, and yet tried, but now don't want no more?

Odd enough, British/Irish history is a very good source for knowledge about Britains relationship with Europe, provided one is not blinded by the one-sided dislike in the history that one reads.

Saucyxo:

The invasion of Ireland by the British. The theft of Irish provisons while they were dying. Not the oh we were trying to develop our lovely neighbour and they're so ungrateful. Not the union between Ireland and Britain.

What has the British learnt plz ? If they knew their history, they wouldn't have voted for Brexit because they didn't want other EU countries in their country. If the British didn't feed them the lies of how they were the greatest ally in WWII, they'd know the significance of the EU. Theyd have a tiny bit of appreciation for the people who have contributed into making them who they are today. They wouldn't have to google what the EU was after they voted.

Then they should use their entire chest and tell the truth. Why pretend the EU is restrictive and taking all your money. Use your chest and say you want to poison your people to make money.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by budaatum: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
JeromeBlack:

What the hell are you on about?

That's a start JeromeBlack. You admit you do not understand buda. And the blame isn't yours, but buda's inability to communicate in English. I've found those who are patient with themselves tend to understand eventually though, so be patient with yourself. You'll understand buda, eventually.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by JeromeBlack: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

That's a start JeromeBlack. You admit you do not understand buda. And the blame isn't yours, but buda's inability to communicate in English. I've found those who are patient with themselves tend to understand eventually though, so be patient with yourself. You'll understand buda, eventually.

The force is strong in you, YODA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by budaatum: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
JeromeBlack:

The force is strong in you, YODA.

I'd say very strong. You sure love labelling though. I think its blinding. Especially labelling without fully comprehending. It's religious too, the assumption of knowing what one doesn't. You must be one of those Muslims or Christians who believe stuff without bothering to check the evidence.

YODA will use very strong force to make you an atheist! Mark my word.
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by Saucyxo: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:
You have no faith in Britons. You must think we have no brains and would just lap up whatever we are told. Funny.

Where did you get the idea that Britain wouldn't have voted Brexit if they knew their history? Is it not precisely because Britain knows it's history that it finds EU restrictive? Are you aware at all that Britain first brexited from Europe when Doggerland got submerged. Have you not heard of Brexit in the 16th Century? Are you aware that UK always remained outside the common currency, and why? Did you expect Britain to continue to not see that the EU is a return to rule from outside that they threw off with the Reformation, and yet tried, but now don't want no more?

Odd enough, British/Irish history is a very good source for knowledge about Britains relationship with Europe, provided one is not blinded by the one-sided dislike in the history that one reads.

No faith at all.

That's exactly what the British do. Anything to preserve their idea of superiority.

To be part of Europe and to be part of the EU are different things. I can't you can even cite the time that Henry wanted more money and to marry his mistress so he "reformed" the Catholicism. That's nothing to do with the EU. The British cut ties with the Pope and the roman catholic church so ? The British reformation happend solely because of Henry's personal gain. He didnt care about anything else.
You're right sef. Its history repeating itself. David Cameron wanted something from the EU. They said no. He threatens to leave. They don't care. Now you're in trouble. Except, this time the consequences arent so good.
Because the pound was worth more. The British arent the only ones that dont use the euro.

If the case was that the British people didnt want rule from the EU anymore, then why cant they use their chest and tell the truth. Why lie and give false/incomplete information?

Apart from them being thieves and ruthless people what else is there to learn ?
Re: Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? by JeromeBlack: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

I'd say very strong. You sure love labelling though. I think its blinding. Especially labelling without fully comprehending. It's religious too, the assumption of knowing what one doesn't. You must be one of those Muslims or Christians who believe stuff without bothering to check the evidence.

YODA will use very strong force to make you an atheist! Mark my word.

Yodaatum!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Denmark Is Loosing / Ruling On A Child That Committed Suicide Before The Age Of Puberty / "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.