Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (67535 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Abkreizi: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2019
mimilogistics:
That's what westernization and civilization has brought on us all angry

If you get raped by any man, speak up immediately....don't waste any minute talk less of hours or days or weeks or years....speak up immediately so the issue can be dealt with immediately.

Keeping quiet for too long means you either enjoyed it, condoned it, accommodated it or overlooked it, so why wait until the person that presumably raped you becomes popular and you start to claim rape after so many years have passed

The law should put a clause to rape accusations; once you kept quiet beyond 1 month, then forget it.

At least go the Police or any law authority to file a claim the moment you were raped, don't wait till years because it is really stupid and just trying to gain fame from your past sexual encounter we cannot really prove if it was actually rape or mutual sex angry angry

Sorry sir or ma how does western civilization stops rape victims from speaking up on time....let it be noted that I am a conservative of African values

Before the so called western civilization I hope you know that women were not listened to so much.... I wasn't there but I know that men would be able to get away with rape cases easily as women were seen as sex objects and slaving materials.... so what are you saying

9 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by StUriah(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2019
mimilogistics:

If you get raped by any man, speak up immediately....don't waste any minute talk less of hours or days or weeks or years....speak up immediately so the issue can be dealt with immediately.

Keeping quiet for too long means you either enjoyed it, condoned it, accommodated it or overlooked it, so why wait until the person that presumably raped you becomes popular and you start to claim rape after so many years have passed angry angry

In Nigeria, you are not expected to speak ill of your Pastors because they are anointed men of God.

Try it and see how other members will castigate you, and join hands in bounding the evil spirit living in you.

As it not been said that "touch not my anointed and do my prophets no evil"?

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by GOFRONT(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2019
Yeah...Thank you sir!!!
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Born2Breed(f): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2019
I knew it....the way Dakola has been hitting on this man's case, it was obvious he did something very bad to someone very very close to him.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2019
macello4:
dis woman is a demon, don't tink she knows dat dis is man of GOD. Allow GOD to deal with him, u are too small to talk about man of GOD in bad way.

The Bible is clear, if we see someone sinning, we should call them out and tell them they are wrong.

David was God's anointed, yet when he sinned with Batsheba, Nathan, under God's instruction, called him out.

If we don't call out the Achans in our midst, there would be more trouble for the church. Infact I believe that all the problems facing the church in Nigeria today, Boko Haram, herdsmen, etc are because we have Achans in the house if God. Time they came to repentance

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Toks2008(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

Someone who was raped years ago dey get proof ?? You are funny . People that made love years ago self no get proof

Exactly my point.

Many ladies give reasons for keeping mum over a long time in cases of rape just to come out latter.

My question is..WHY NOW?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by flexyrule(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2019
negbike:
Thanks for spooling the movie for those that haven't yet watched it. He-diot. undecided

Thanks too. She_diot
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by BlackSpanner: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

Na runs gals and g boys hangout

Club annexx

Guy. You sure or do you know anyone that attends. I need more info about the Church
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by BlueRayDick: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2019
This man should be in jail already angry angry angry . you rape a young church member while your own wife just delivered. Which level of being randy pass this one?

Imagine a rapist being seen as a mentor by young men that constitute most of his congregation. Nonesense!

If our judicial system was good, this lady should take serious legal action against him.

7 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by AmadorSays: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2019
no be lie, things dey happen sha

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by martineverest(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2019
wonlasewonimi:
They will soon brandish - 'touch not my anointed' ... We went through 'Respect your elders' on the plane last week.
touch not which foolish annointed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2019
datopaper:
What will the woman gain. The deed has been done.

We all are thieves.

Nobody holy pass

Seriously? undecided
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Acidosis(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2019
The Fatoyinbo guy has always been a scammer. I keep wondering why and how people attend some churches in this country. When I spot COZA members, they automatically lose my respect. I have same and similar feeling about Christ Embassy people especially since the marriage/infidelity scandal. When you want to defraud a group of people, gather 2 or more educated Nigerian illiterates, and sell the gospel inspirational messages to them in the name of Jesus.

Btw, I expect more human rights movements and NGOs to rise against this bas tard and his apologists.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by VolvoS60(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2019
macello4:
dis woman is a demon, don't tink she knows dat dis is man of GOD. Allow GOD to deal with him, u are too small to talk about man of GOD in bad way.

^^^
undecided

Attention seeker.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by bizhop01: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2019
That old prostitute is a liar, she wants bring the pastor down.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Cocao(f): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Toks2008:

I totally agree but let he that is without sin cast the first stone...

YES he may be guilty but let's cut him some slack n be real...HE IS HUMAN.

All I expect from him is to hold up and apologize if the accusation is true and if he denies then let them present a proof.

No sentiments.

Let he without sin cast the first stone? Oga please use another saying as this one is not applicable.

IT IS NOT APPLICABLE TO RAPE. Do you understand the effects of rape to a child as young and innocent as that? Rape can lead to a whole lot of physical and mental instability and that is why rape is a criminal activity.

What he did is not something an apology will suffice for. It is criminal and should be treated as such.

Saying this: Let he without sin cast the first stone, means that you think it is trivial and for that may someone close to you never experience something like this

This is a criminal offe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by AngelicBeing: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Ugosample:

isolated what?

you better kip shut this old man

There are SO MANY cases like these covered up that these religious leaders do

and you are saying "Isolated case"
Very unfortunate situation, if it was a saner clime, the fatoyinbo guy should be cooling off in jail and he will be facing several sexual lawsuit, mehn, the guy is something else, his dick has destroyed so many women sad
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by VolvoS60(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2019
Toks2008:

I totally agree but let he that is without sin cast the first stone...

YES he may be guilty but let's cut him some slack n be real...HE IS HUMAN.

^^^
undecided

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Toks2008:

Shut up. Don't conclude cos of an isolated case and never judge until you hear the other side of the story.

No one is holy and we are all humans.
you're very stupid and you lack manners. Go and preach to that Rapist not me. You silly TANI. We know your type
"touch not my anointed gang" The Average Nigerian Idiot!

I hope it happens to your sister so we can all grab a bottle of the Holy communion whilst we await the other side of the story!

FOOL!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by AngelicBeing: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Ugosample:
No wonder Timi Dakolo is always on his case

I thought as much

something like this must have been the reason
The nacking sexual predator called fatoyinbo deserves the pictures below sad

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by wirinet(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2019
mimilogistics:

Keeping quiet for too long means you either enjoyed it, condoned it, accommodated it or overlooked it, so why wait until the person that presumably raped you becomes popular and you start to claim rape after so many years have passed

The law should put a clause to rape accusations; once you kept quiet beyond 1 month, then forget it.

At least go the Police or any law authority to file a claim the moment you were raped, don't wait till years because it is really stupid and just trying to gain fame from your past sexual encounter we cannot really prove if it was actually rape or mutual sex angry angry

Modern women of our time are using their past rape stories to gain fame, popularity and sympathy for selfish reasons best known to them, its not as if the past experience is hurting them...its all a facade, a pretence to be honest....why keep quiet for many years while waiting for the man to become rich and famous until you come out to claim rape, isn't that suspicious If Pastor Fatoyunbo was a nobody, would she has come out to say all these without an iota of respect for her husband, marriage, kids and family image???

This is my thought on this topic, not the view of the company I am working for cool

That's why I say Nigerians lack empathy and sympathy for other humans, especially toward our fellow countrymen. How else can you explain the stealing of monies meant to save lives and watch people die without feeling guilty.

Rape cases are often very traumatic to victims, some take decades to heal, others never heal. But somehow we always blame rape victims and exonerate the rapists, principally because we worship and admire those in power or authority.
In this case, it's obvious the lady had not gotten over the alleged rape, or else, what does she hope to gain from exposing an embarrassing episode. She is successful, maritally, socially and financially. He husband is aware of the allegations and has been providing support. If coming out public is the only therapy to come to terms with the rape and heal her soul, why deny her that? After all, she is not asking for money.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2019
macello4:

Re-read your comment after you have had breakfast.

It is people like you that has made our society remain the way it is.

We never hold people especially elders accountable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by AnanseK(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
It's a consensual sex, I believe. But he turned out to be successful and you must try at all cost to pull him down.
It's typical of women...
However, I hope one day that the evil that this pastor does be exposed in a video broadcast.
I've been to his church and I hope one day, we will get to watch his sex tape on that big led screen on his stage called altar

Typical patronizing responses accommodating and even worshiping criminal predators as men of God and role models. This happens when it is Pastors and when it is south.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by VolvoS60(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2019
Chithauri:
Why bring it up now after all this years. You will be surprised it was mutual content. Because ladies of nowadays every little fling they scream rape. Let the court decide if guilty or not. some of u condemning him have done worse.

^^^

undecided

Registered today, 28th June 2019. And already diving headfirst into a major controversy.

Enough said.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Quorax: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2019
yettymuse:
Christianity in Nigeria na SCAM!
big one...
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by elvisy009(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Why didn't u tell us, all dis while .
Why reporting now?
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Acidosis(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Toks2008:

Exactly my point.

Many ladies give reasons for keeping mum over a long time in cases of rape just to come out latter.

My question is..WHY NOW?

Many of them were too young and naive to speak up. What proofs can a 19 year old lady, sometimes a "nobody", probably have against a "GO"?

The psychological impacts of rape, abortion, drug, domestic violence, etc. last a life time. So it usually doesn't matter when or how it happened. More often than not, psychologists tell the victims to speak up even on issues that happened 20 years ago. That's the first step to recovery.

9 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Toks2008(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Cocao:

Let he without sin cast the first stone? Oga please use another saying as this one is not applicable.

IT IS NOT APPLICABLE TO RAPE. Do you understand the effects of rape to a child as young and innocent as that? Rape can lead to a whole lot of physical and mental instability and that is why rape is a criminal activity.

What he did is not something an apology will suffice for. It is criminal and should be treated as such.

Saying this: Let he without sin cast the first stone, means that you think it is trivial and for that may someone close to you never experience something like this

This is a criminal offe

I'm not a woman so I don't know how it feels but one thing I know is that it is very awkward for you to be raped twice and then kept mum over it.

Sometimes we call it rape but it may not be.

Why did she not shout to attract people that he did it mode than once.

I'm a practical thinker and I'm not holding brief for fatoyinbo but I hate all these seemingly hypocrisy from many ladies who will consent to sex and latter tag it rape.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by bigtt76(f): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Ayam confused about all of these ...my take

1. You just wake up, came downstairs in night gown showing all thing
2. Heard knock on the door, asked who's that, the person responded 'Pastor Biodun'
3. She no run go cover up, instead opened the door
4. Pastor push you to chair, and was removing his belt ....she sidon der de watch am
5. Pastor off her pyant

.....does it make sense? I'm not supporting pastor Biodun oooo buh sounds some how funny

One would think the ideal thing would have been

1. You just wake up, came downstairs in night gown showing all thing
2. Heard knock on the door, asked who's that, the person responded 'Pastor Biodun'
3. She runs back upstairs to go cover up and opened the door
4. Pastor push you to chair, and was removing his belt ....she would stand up and run protesting ...ha 'Pastor why naaaa?'

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by ricon: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2019
sholatech:
Why do ladies keep saying 'Rape'? She was raped by him at a young age and she stayed/worked in the church for many years thereafter?
I think you should cut of your fingers if there's nothing good to do with them
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Toks2008(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Acidosis:

Many of them were too young and naive to speak up. What proofs can a 19 year old lady, sometimes a "nobody", probably have against a "GO"?

The psychological impacts of rape, abortion, drug, domestic violence, etc. last a life time. So it usually doesn't matter when or how it happened. More often than not, psychologists tell the victims to speak up even on issues that happened 20 years ago. That's the first step to recovery.

Issokay. Thanks for the insight
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by brunxy(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2019
macello4:
You re quite dumb bro angry....I pray a pastor do it to ur wife or sister for us all to wait for God to deal with him grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Sex Trafficking Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.