Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

History : True Cause Of The Civil War - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History : True Cause Of The Civil War (7269 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War / Onoja: What We Did To Biafra Soldiers During The Civil War / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Arda1000:
aghotarrom ilu gi

Which means that obviously u don't understand igbo. You only learnt how to speak Igbo like others. Igbos eat their words with proverbs....but all you writing here is school learnt Igbo if such exist not necessarily mother tongue.....your igboness has always been under doubt.
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Arda1000(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Which means that obviously u don't understand igbo. You only learnt how to speak Igbo like others. Igbos eat their words with proverbs....but all you writing here is school learnt Igbo if such exist not necessarily mother tongue.....your igboness has always been under doubt.
it is you that ur igboness is under doubt.
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Arda1000:
it is you that ur igboness is under doubt.

Attack is an easy form of defense but I was fast to capture on your flaw here. Igbos are known for proverbs infact we say that Ilu bu abubo ndigbo ji eri okwu..........but now couldn't even understand a simple Igbo proverb.

That is to say, infact it has a simple meaning that the Igbo u speak is just learnt not that you speak Igbo language or in anyway speak igbo which simply means that Igbo language is your second language....#fact.

So in real life, there is a first language to your tongue....#fact.
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Arda1000(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Attack is an easy form of defense but I was fast to capture on your flaw here. Igbos are known for proverbs infact we say that Ilu bu abubo ndigbo ji eri okwu..........but now couldn't even understand a simple Igbo proverb.

That is to say, infact it has a simple meaning that the Igbo u speak is just learnt not that you speak Igbo language or in anyway speak igbo which simply means that Igbo language is your second language....#fact.

So in real life, there is a first language to your tongue....#fact.
icho itu ilu gi ejiri dialect ndi village gi atu ya.
ibu onye ebe di?
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Arda1000:
icho itu ilu gi ejiri dialect ndi village gi atu ya.
ibu onye ebe di?

Your defense mechanism is totally weak and not yielding. My proverb to you was simple and straight, I didn't infer or put any dialect . is just igbos. I speak igbo as my first language ,second and last....no other.

But your lack of comprehension and even by what u just wrote tells me that igbo Language is ur second language. that is to say u still have another internal tongue u communicate.

The matter is clear and settled, ur igbo is under doubt...#fact
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Arda1000(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Your defense mechanism is totally weak and not yielding. My proverb to you was simple and straight, I didn't infer or put any dialect . is just igbos. I speak igbo as my first language ,second and last....no other.

But your lack of comprehension and even by what u just wrote tells me that igbo Language is ur second language. that is to say u still have another internal tongue u communicate.

The matter is clear and settled, ur igbo is under doubt...#fact
oya tell me my internal tongue since u an Efulefu won teach me who I be
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Arda1000:
oya tell me my internal tongue since u an Efulefu won teach me who I be

Avoid barefaced lie.
You can't blantantly deny my last submission because is true..

As far your state is concerned, igbo language is a second/secondary language there. I can't even hear you guys whenever u communicating.

So you trying to deceive us with central igbo per see by writing that is dead on arrival.

What I wrote is the way it appears as everyone understands but u not understanding shows clearly that before Igbo , u done dey speak one language before.

I know am right...just agree that's all...
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Arda1000(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Avoid barefaced lie.
You can't blantantly deny my last submission because is true..

As far your state is concerned, igbo language is a second/secondary language there. I can't even hear you guys whenever u communicating.

So you trying to deceive us with central igbo per see by writing that is dead on arrival.

What I wrote is the way it appears as everyone understands but u not understanding shows clearly that before Igbo , u done dey speak one language before.

I know am right...just agree that's all...
lol ignorant is a very bad disease and it's unfortunate ure suffering from it.
am from Ebonyi and I don't understand Abakaliki dialect.
it's not only Abakaliki that live in Ebonyi state, where am from u will understand my dialect.
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Arda1000:
lol ignorant is a very bad disease and it's unfortunate ure suffering from it.
am from Ebonyi and I don't understand Abakaliki dialect.
it's not only Abakaliki that live in Ebonyi state, where am from u will understand my dialect.

Finally agreed.

Forget the drifting nobody hears what u guys speak...I have tried on my own to grab but is not working...

If una want gossip or sell person una go switch tongue.....lolzzz but is too bad.
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Modphase: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Do foolish Igbos not tell Yoruba cannot be trusted since when your friend was growing up n as that changed now that you are both grown ?!

I hope you realize how hopelessly foolish your friend is now dealing with hearsay but will deny the other hearsay from foolish Igbos n Ipob alike ?
Donald95:

We are born warriors I agree. But we suffered heavily for what we didn't cause in 1966. Even my Roommate from Ogwashi ukwu in Delta State said that he was told as he was growing up that Igbo man cannot be trusted and even now he is grown, he still believe that.

Can you just imagine
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Arda1000(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Finally agreed.

Forget the drifting nobody hears what u guys speak...I have tried on my own to grab but is not working...

If una want gossip or sell person una go switch tongue.....lolzzz but is too bad.
seems u got wax for ur ear.

u don't understand Abakaliki ur problem,me I don't understand it my problem the people who speak it don't even care if we do.
so whenever u want to say something about Ebonyi be specific about the side ure talking about.

Try come my side 4 Ohaozara u will love it,if it's language we speak Ozara and it's one of the most easiest Igbo dialect as far as Igbo language is concerned.
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by revolt(m): 3:52am On Jul 04, 2019
Fajuyi was not his deputy correct tht biko
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 04, 2019
Arda1000:
seems u got wax for ur ear.

u don't understand Abakaliki ur problem,me I don't understand it my problem the people who speak it don't even care if we do.
so whenever u want to say something about Ebonyi be specific about the side ure talking about.

Try come my side 4 Ohaozara u will love it,if it's language we speak Ozara and it's one of the most easiest Igbo dialect as far as Igbo language is concerned.

Alright...... whether wax or clog, I have read and heard.....

I na-asu ozara, mu n'asu Igbo...

Can't you spot the difference.......

Is it not what am saying since or u just want to be right......or play smart...

I can't even remember, ages and today that what I speak has a different name than Igbo...
You speak ozara, I speak igbo........ Wonderful.... history I agree is good but last last u no be Igbo..u be ohaozara boy.
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Donald95(m): 6:03am On Jul 04, 2019
Modphase:
Do foolish Igbos not tell Yoruba cannot be trusted since when your friend was growing up n as that changed now that you are both grown ?!

I hope you realize how hopelessly foolish your friend is now dealing with hearsay but will deny the other hearsay from foolish Igbos n Ipob alike ?

I don't know what you are saying o but what I know is that Yolobar can't be trusted but, Trusting Igbo is more safer
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Arda1000(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Alright...... whether wax or clog, I have read and heard.....

I na-asu ozara, mu n'asu Igbo...

Can't you spot the difference.......

Is it not what am saying since or u just want to be right......or play smart...

I can't even remember, ages and today that what I speak has a different name than Igbo...
You speak ozara, I speak igbo........ Wonderful.... history I agree is good but last last u no be Igbo..u be ohaozara boy.
. boy I thought ure smart.

Ozara is spoken in some parts of Abia(Isu Ukwuato, Enugu(Nkanu)and Ebonyi (Ohaozara/Onicha).
it's just like Waawa,Ngwa,Enuani and so many more dailects grouped under the Igbo language.

I know ure suffering from ignorant but it's much more worse to know that u lack comprehension of little things like this.
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by ikechu1: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Your "Friend " told you that?
So why are they still calling 1966 coup Igbo coup because that is where Nzeogwu is from?

Confused clowns everywhere

Donald95:

We are born warriors I agree. But we suffered heavily for what we didn't cause in 1966. Even my Roommate from Ogwashi ukwu in Delta State said that he was told as he was growing up that Igbo man cannot be trusted and even now he is grown, he still believe that.

Can you just imagine

You people need to stop this una nonsense of making up friends and stories to justify whatever prejudice you people have against Delta Igbo. You mean Ogwashi Uku were there's no denial is where the "friend" that supposedly said that is from....is that so. So you mean he doesn't trust himself abi?
Tomorrow fools like this would screech on how NOI is an igbo woman but yet utilize her kingdom to create fictions to use to justify their prejudice mindset. Ekwensu!!

I'm slowly starting to see why some Anioma deny you people. In the past, I used to give una a pass claiming Afonja and Abokis are who fueling you people's mistrust, dislike and continuous insults towards Anioma. Lately, ain't no Hausa/Fulani or Afonja saying shit yet I'm still seeing you pigs making up shit to justify your illogic thinking. Bleep out here. Y'all can kiss our asses!!! And stop blaming us for una nonsense. Ndi ara
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Donald95:

I don't know what you are saying o but what I know is that Yolobar can't be trusted but, Trusting Igbo is more safer

Only a fool will trust a yeebow man. People that sell their children daily for peanuts would sell anyone out.

“We do not have problems with ibos for they can be bought and resold”. IBB 1993.
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2019
schoolboij:

Only a fool will trust a yeebow man. People that sell their children daily for peanuts would sell anyone out.

“We do not have problems with ibos for they can be bought and resold”. IBB 1993.
Ndi Igbo amaka.

1 Like

Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2019
Arda1000:
. boy I thought ure smart.

Ozara is spoken in some parts of Abia(Isu Ukwuato, Enugu(Nkanu)and Ebonyi (Ohaozara/Onicha).
it's just like Waawa,Ngwa,Enuani and so many more dailects grouped under the Igbo language.

I know ure suffering from ignorant but it's much more worse to know that u lack comprehension of little things like this.

Clever by limit.
Must you guys justify everything by lumping others into it......

What such off tangent analysis are you trying to play by bring Abia and delta state here.... that's weak analysis.....

Up till today no historical igbo background has been traced to ebonyi state..... all is just an illusion and hearsay....

seriously how u guys fall into SE, still baffles many till today....under right geography it should have been North...
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Donald95(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2019
schoolboij:

But you don't have any historical fact to back up ur claim. But I have tongue
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2019
ikechu1:

You people need to stop this una nonsense of making up friends and stories to justify whatever prejudice you people have against Delta Igbo. You mean Ogwashi Uku were there's no denial is where the "friend" that supposedly said that is from....is that so. So you mean he doesn't trust himself abi?
Tomorrow fools like this would screech on how NOI is an igbo woman but yet utilize her kingdom to create fictions to use to justify their prejudice mindset. Ekwensu!!

I'm slowly starting to see why some Anioma deny you people. In the past, I used to give una a pass claiming Afonja and Abokis are who fueling you people's mistrust, dislike and continuous insults towards Anioma. Lately, ain't no Hausa/Fulani or Afonja saying shit yet I'm still seeing you pigs making up shit to justify your illogic thinking. Bleep out here. Y'all can kiss our asses!!! And stop blaming us for una nonsense. Ndi ara

Calm down calm down calm down

You getting unnecessarily angry here ........

Those guys are enemies of unity......but calm down.
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Arda1000(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Clever by limit.
Must you guys justify everything by lumping others into it......

What such off tangent analysis are you trying to play by bring Abia and delta state here.... that's weak analysis.....

Up till today no historical igbo background has been traced to ebonyi state..... all is just an illusion and hearsay....

seriously how u guys fall into SE, still baffles many till today....under right geography it should have been North...
a typical Yoruba Muslims ranting.

so being Igbo is now about state creation.

b4 the creation of States of States Ebonyians were Hausas.

let me tell u Ebonyi state was created in 1996 am older than Ebonyi state if it's that one.

as an Ebonyi southerner we were happy when we left Abia cause going to Okigwe just to reach the state secretariat then was a bit long journey so keep calm and learn to use ur God giving brain being Igbo is buy language and culture and by blood.
if u don't understand waaw dialect it's ur problem and it does not make the people that speaks it less Igbo.

are Waawa speaking Igbos in Enugu more or less igbos than the Waawa speaking ones in Ebonyi?
are they not the same not the same since they speak identical dialect?

By ancestry am from Isu ukwuato in Abia does it mean that since am no longer in Abia state that an Isu man there is more Igbo than my own Isu in Ebonyi?

Abeg get sense b4 sunset
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2019
Arda1000:
a typical Yoruba Muslims ranting.

so being Igbo is now about state creation.

b4 the creation of States of States Ebonyians were Hausas.

let me tell u Ebonyi state was created in 1996 am older than Ebonyi state if it's that one.

as an Ebonyi southerner we were happy when we left Abia cause going to Okigwe just to reach the state secretariat then was a bit long journey so keep calm and learn to use ur God giving brain being Igbo is buy language and culture and by blood.
if u don't understand waaw dialect it's ur problem and it does not make the people that speaks it less Igbo.

are Waawa speaking Igbos in Enugu more or less igbos than the Waawa speaking ones in Ebonyi?
are they not the same not the same since they speak identical dialect?

By ancestry am from Isu ukwuato in Abia does it mean that since am no longer in Abia state that an Isu man there is more Igbo than my own Isu in Ebonyi?

Abeg get sense b4 sunset

please cancel that language, culture and blood, is a blatant lie and deceit........... Nothing like that exists there....

I think Tiv and Idoma has more claim on you guys culturally and blood than igbos sef........
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Arda1000(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Juliusmalema:

please cancel that language, culture and blood, is a blatant lie and deceit........... Nothing like that exists there....

I think Tiv and Idoma has more claim on you guys culturally and blood than igbos sef........
the fact is that ure very foolish and ure not an Igbo.

only a misguided Yoruba can post this kind of nonsense.
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
Arda1000:
the fact is that ure very foolish and ure not an Igbo.

only a misguided Yoruba can post this kind of nonsense.

I can't remember hauling insults at you .......

You must be violent in real life....haba...

Can't you submit ur point without cursing ...

Totally uncalled for and barbaric....
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Modphase: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
An Igbo making two different statement yet he can keep up with his foolishness.

Donald95:

Donald95 post=79745931:

Can you just imagine
Re: History : True Cause Of The Civil War by Donald95(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Modphase:
An Igbo making two different statement yet he can keep up with his foolishness.

It is not meant for people with low IQ to understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: Creditors Owe FG ₦5.2 Trilion / 28 Pensioners Die In Cross River State Over Non-payment Of Entitlements.. / Abia North: APP Senatorial Candidate Steps Down For Sen Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.