Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo (43333 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by princeade86(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
PBF should come out to clear his name from this mess.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Agugbadin: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
We want all women who have gone through what Busola has gone through to please speak out. Don't struggle alone or in silence, your healing process will be accelerated if you speak up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
COZA PEOPLE. COME AND DEFEND YOUR RANDY RAPIST PASTOR O.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Biodun's Peniss finally ruined him

Bobrisky is the joke of the moment. Y'all need go check Bob risky's reaction
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Harddiskng(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
philips007:
Lol. I trust my people. This pastor is finished

Wash! This coming Sunday church go still full.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by oyeb15: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
God don't even know most of this men.Most of them are cultists.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by papyskinsy: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
haaa fuk it.. so COZA is stealing the show right now.. coming next is gonna be Big Brother Naija.. abeg wic kin country be dis.. no progressive news wat so Eva.. abeg who COZA epp bayii.. his he de only pastor in town..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Reelmii: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Engrjj:
All this support she is getting is really encouraging but why is Biodun still silent?
because he is a wise man

only fools rush to speak

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by AmNuhRegular(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hope the support will pass Instagram sha
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by kelvxyn: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Las Las some church na scam. Look at d guy some people gives their hard earned 10% all in d name of tithe. May God av mercy because him alone knows the real pastor serving him in truth n in spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Righteousness89:
Lessons

Pastor is nothing but a Title, Let's Not Forget that..

Being a Pastor does not Mean Salvation..

Eternity is a Personal Race... Everyone will appear before GOD on a Solo level. Don't let anyone DECIEVE you in the Name of Title or Post..

There is Nothing Hidden under the sun.. it's only a Matter of Time..

If your Evil deeds are Exposed here on Earth , Just Imagine How it will be on Before GOD on Judgement Day. Therefore let's all Repent and Accept JESUS CHRIST

My Advice to Pastor Biodun Coza is to Forget about any Robust Reply, Humble Himself , Make Amends and Make Peace with GOD.
We are still on Earth and the Rapture has not come, so there is time for Amendments..

Lastly, JESUS CHRIST will break Through the Sky soon... ARE YOU READY

Say this Prayer Attached and Accept JESUS CHRIST THISDAY.. The Next Hour might be Late...

I agree pastor is just a title,

I think the crooked rapist so called pastor should be in jail.

Jesus christ doesn't exist, it's the same scam crooks who use the pastor title use to rape women, steal and sell false hopes to gullible fools.

Jesus christ does exist, it's just fairytale
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Crooked rapist pastor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Reelmii: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
papyskinsy:
haaa fuk it.. so COZA is steal the show right now.. coming next is gonna be Big Brother Naija.. abeg wic kin country be dis.. no progressive news wat so Eva.. abeg who COZA epp bayii.. his he de only pastor in town..
that was how they wanted to spoil my phone with Regina Daniel's marriage
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by StrikeBack(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Engrjj:
All this support she is getting is really encouraging but why is Biodun still silent?
It can take 10 years to type a robust response.

Keyword: ROBUST

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Why are they all reacting? Is a pastor an angel? The pastor at the end of the day is human. People expect too much from these pastors that they think certain mistakes can't be made by them. There are girls/women out there who were raped by pastors, church brother, Sunday school teacher, uncle, cousin, family friend simply because these people are given so much trust that caution is thrown away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by segsbenks(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Uhnn mm... But am of the opinion that.. The reason why she has conceived this matter for this while, ought not to have weaken now... Why is she saying this now.... Y can't she just let it be for the sake of their both NAME..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
saasala:

I believe she was not a virgin at the time and the sex was consensual. I believe them both gbadun am. Tho I won't condone what the charlatan of a man of God did, he cajoled her into it using his pastor status as a guise which is bad.

They had sex. She wasnt raped.

Women are known to lie against men for rape when things dont later go their way. She might later feel used after seeing the pastor go back to his fiancé, hence the reason to feign rape.

He might not have raped her but he took advantage of her naivety under the guise of a man of God which is bad....They are both mad and stupid. Even the girl didn't say she was a virgin and if you watched the video, she never mentioned struggling with him or shouting.

I pray make the Fatoyinbo guy come out and say them fvck like 20 times, Dakolo go divorce him wife straight grin grin grin

They are both mad.

See your life....

You did not watch the video, I know because you just spewed false trash

And you know all this because you were there abi?

Gather wisdom for the sake of your children abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Lanruze: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
We need to hear Pastor Fatoyinbo's angle.

Nigerians are just so quick to judge him as if he is not a human being.

I'll advise he waits till this Sunday Service and not be in a hurry to make comments and also react early.

He has openly confessed on several occassions that he was a bad boy and had issues with Women.

This event happened over 20 years ago, Haba...!!!!

He didn't rape her . He took advantage of her.

He probably will admit and seek forgiveness from his family and congregation.

Let him be that has not sinned before cast the first stone.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Bizibi(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
ITGTRAVELS:
What we are later told the whole story is false... Am not saying its false...

Bottom line: Even those who have benefited from you will turn there back against you when you in a deep mess...

PASTOR FATOYINBO: Why are you always embroiled in one controversy or the other... You know best...she knows best..God be the judge...
exactly!!! Controversy is the man's second name.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Reelmii: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Riversides2003:
This man will regret the day he did that thing, he should just come out, apologize and move ahead nobody is above mistake. He shouldn’t be silent.
na the silence i love

he does not need to say anything.....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by kelvxyn: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
May God have mercy on u. Moreso if u don't know wat to say, why not keep mute or get busy with sumtin else.
gypsey:

Jesus christ doesn't exist, it's the same scam crooks who use the pastor title use to rape women, steal and sell false hopes to gullible fools.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Korllami007:
Den Don crucify him before hearing his own side. Chai

Why won't we crucify him. Is he the only Pastor in Nigeria. Why is he so embroiled in one controversy after another? Last time it happened with Ese Walter, he said we should be waiting for a robust response. Till now nothing. There have no smoke without fire jare. Ah ah, no only him Waka come?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by mrdrama: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
saasala:

I believe she was not a virgin at the time and the sex was consensual. I believe them both gbadun am. Tho I won't condone what the charlatan of a man of God did, he cajoled her into it using his pastor status as a guise which is bad.

Women are known to lie against men for rape when things dont later go their way. She might later feel used after seeing the pastor go back to his fiancé, hence the reason to feign rape.

He might not have raped her but he took advantage of her naivety under the guise of a man of God which is bad....They are both mad and stupid. Even the girl didn't say she was a virgin and if you watched the video, she never mentioned struggling with him or shouting.

I pray make the Fatoyinbo guy come out and say them fvck like 20 times, Dakolo go divorce him wife straight grin grin grin

They are both mad.

May your daughter be raped by fire!please say an AMEN TO THAT,Anu npama,so forcing a girl to sleep with you is now consensual abi?Anuofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by lookingfly: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fatoyinbo like bubu has ear problem.if you're waiting for a reply from him, then we will meet in the year 2113 for he's reply. grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Bamz(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
saasala:

They are both mad.

You sound so angry.

Are you a Targaryen? grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Righteousness89(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
gypsey:

I Pray For you my Brother that you Encounter JESUS CHRIST before we leave the Earth...

JESUS CHRIST LOVES U
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nelly21: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
saasala:

They are both mad.

She was a virgin. You did not watch the video and you're now lying just so that people will believe you
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrOfficer:
CH3O4 + NACL

CCL3 + SO4
Give us the product & balance the equation grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by Tchange1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
saasala:

They are both mad.

That's true but why is it that women who are accusing these men are always doing it when the man has fame .

My question now is maybe they like to see the man suffer while they prosper but now, its not favouring the woman that's why she is coming out now to voice out if you know what i mean.

By the way there was an agreement before they had sex "if at all they did it".
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by helphelp: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
helphelp:
I'm just imagining what would be running through that pastors mind right now.

I foresee more women in his congregation coming out to voice their ordeal as well.

The wife as well must have suffered a lot in the hands of the monster.

I tell people "God is in your mind". Just like one of my naija fav musician Oga Brymo sang in his song.

To think many are still in bondage in the name of attending church. Seek your truth, and gain peace of mind. That woman "Busola Dakolo" would be so relieved by now.

Not to forget, men should support their women like Timi did, bros just earned my utmost respect. I dey go buy all your albums.

Shalom

Modified: there are 3 sides to a story. Her side, his side and the TRUTH. That TRUTH seeking na im make courts of law dey exist, str8 to court abeg
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo by guynextdoor(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
I think this "Fato" of a guy should be investigated, and if found culpable, should be dealt with accordingly. Stupid rapist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For / Fire Guts Junior Pope's House (Video) / Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.