Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (54149 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
So this was the Best Time to Speak up?!
Lets just say by now,
This Pastor has genuinely repented
Still She has No evidence to Show for
And Their Kids can read and see thru this BS.
Just Negodu!

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by mvem(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

You don't validate innocence or guilt... You prove them beyond reasonable doubt, hence the term "Burden of Proof". This matter is quite sensitive, hence the reason I suggested reporting to the constituted head of all churches in Nigeria to wade in and compel the truth to light...

The Cosby case was not won via social media condemnations... There were inalienable and undisputed evidence against the accused that the jury assessed, and drew conclusions from. Expert witnesses brought forth damning testimonies too... The law is quite clear on these things.
the law is quite clear but society sometimes alters perception of things... In our society anything religious is more sensitive and many times the clergy man is deemed innocent because of how the society is. I still agree with you but you know if this is the western society the case would be treated very seriously
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by joseph1832(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
COZA pastor don hear am today.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by legitnow: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dinho20:
I THANK GOD FOR MY LIFE

NO ONE WILL ACCUSE ME OF TOUCHING HER

TALKLESS OF RAPING HER,

THAT'S WHY I DON'T SHAKE WOMEN HANDS

I KNOW MY REASONS,

I LOVE MY LIFE

SERIOUSLY, U DEY MISS SOMETHING.

WE THE ASSOCIATION OF PLAYERS DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT NO RAPE ALLEGATION.

AS LONG AS WE TEAR THAT PUSSY UP.

LET THE TROUBLE COME, WE WILL ANSWER.

I LOVE U, DAT IS Y I DID IT.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by wealth2al(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOOD TO HEAR THIS SIDE OF THE STORY. THAKS
Officialgarri:
The fight is just a fight between Timi and Fatoyinbo, while busola is the weapon.

Fatoyinbo was fvcking this girl. Yes! , but Dakolo as a choir master was Fvcking her also. Until she became a baby mama that the Fatoyinbo forced Timi to take full ownership of the property.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by emkz: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
The one thing about Nigerians is we don't usually use intelligence in dealing with situations, instead we start to bring sentiments into it.

If busola dakolo feels that she should sue the pastor, she should do so, it is not by talking on social media or interviews.

I expect both the people that are saying the pastor is not guilty and the pastor is guilty to shut up and stay neutral to this case, there is a reason we have courts in Nigeria, it is not to rant on social media and go back to our ways of life.

This is very reasonable. I sincerely hope the matter is reported to the police so that the courts can adjudicate. It should not gain foothold on social media and then die a natural death. If not for anything, people would then understand they can't get away with everything (either telling lies or taking advantage of minors). The Pentecostal organization needs sanitization, and it is about time the state intervenes.

Reno Omokri presented an intervention on instagram which is a very robust pile of intelligent nonsense, to say the least. This made me question his LLM degree he claimed to have received in England. While I agree on the matter of neutrality, I think Biodun Fatoyinbo should be docked. We can get a mid-grade lawyer to rip him apart. It's just a matter of getting five more women to speak against him and grill them thoroughly. I am willing to prosecute him on behalf of the state.

Also, if a member of the national assembly is reading this, please, we need laws to back up sexual offenders court and sexual offenders register, assessible to the public. Employers, potential clients, government agencies, universities and embassies can assess this database so that riff-raffs who drag the name of God in the mud would not be given opportunities to register companies in the CAC, denied visas, refused from running organizations (including churches) and fined several thousands of dollars payable to the state.

It is time we sanitize the religious space, it has caused more problems than proffer solutions to the myriad of problems we face today.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by alexvatt(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rita is very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Sergioaguero: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Even if the rumour happens to be true, when will the church stop being the only army that kills her wounded soldier in the battle field??.

I thought the bible said that if a brother be overtaken in a fault, let you that is spiritual restore such a one.? Galatians 6:1-3.. On my mind.

Why do we celebrate the failure of brethren more than we celebrate their success??. When they grow, we say they are not genuine but when they fall, we say we already said it.

This post is never in defence of anybody but why are we like this? I still remember the words of David to the Israelites when the news of Saul's death came to him.

Tell it not in gath were his words. Not even in the streets of Ashkelon. He has a reason, so that the daughters of the uncircumcised will not make jest of the lords anointed.

I see so many acclaimed Christians broadcasting and concluding on the trending matter of saints that fell.

Most Christians are not going higher because they have chosen to remain on the ground, waiting for the down fall of a life God has elevated. They remain at the back to enable them maintain their backbiting position.... Too bad.(nobody on my mind)

Never conclude yet that such can't come to you until you come to a height. The difference between what one is experiencing now and those that are not experiencing it is just time.

With time we'll still see your tomorrow. Let's be our brothers keeper and not their referee who blows the whistle to inform the world of their failures.

I stand with Christ.
I stand with the word of God.
I stand with the body of Christ.

A house divided against itself can never stand.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by bizzibodi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:

Are you aware Fatoyinbo disvirgined her?

So how was Timi also fvcking her at that age.
Why timi no go puck, sickness dey do him cassava?
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nerro042: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Everyone don conclude say d pastor rape am be that ooo

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by frowland(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
The one thing about Nigerians is we don't usually use intelligence in dealing with situations, instead we start to bring sentiments into it.

If busola dakolo feels that she should sue the pastor, she should do so, it is not by talking on social media or interviews.

I expect both the people that are saying the pastor is not guilty and the pastor is guilty to shut up and stay neutral to this case, there is a reason we have courts in Nigeria, it is not to rant on social media and go back to our ways of life.

You should shut da hell up! What will court do She said her mind, it's between them and their god. Make people use pastor title de deceive una up and down.
I have four of them in my street.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by sanmtiago(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
See make I tell una something! Pastor na just title. If them show you some rapist sef you no go believe! That man rape am shikina
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by dyydxx: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

Maybe I am... But, you probably have an issue with sentiments and bias... What is truth? How do you validate her statement as truth? Even the Bible says: "...In the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses shall a matter be established" (2 Cor. 13:1)...

it's not really about sentiment or bias. Fatonyinbo has a well known history of taking advantage of young vulnerable girls, matured or not. Gather 20 unilorin ladies that were active COZA members during the 2000s and find out. She claims she was raped, she has a right to bear out her story. Since you dont believe her, I dont know why you should cry more than the bereaved. As I said, If this false..Fatoyinbo should for once grow a backbone and take her to court for defamation. You can't keep quiet when there is an allegation that you are a rapist and you are fast having a reputation as a serial sexual predator. Rape or no rape. You take advantage of girls that should ordinary be in your care. We are still waiting for the robust reply to Ese Walter since 2013.

Let him vigorously fight her in court if he's innocent. A court defamation case will show he is innocent if he pursues that. So that it can all be fought out with evidences and we can know if there are other women who have similar stories. But to just keep quiet like the Ese case is an admission of guilt. Simple
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Tareq1105: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
FAMILYJA:
I said it. Season of reactions is here again.

I don't know why this pastor is involved in so many sexual allegations.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Neoteny(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Isn't it time for Reeter Skeeter to change this wild hairstyle?

She's been carrying that mess of hair for like 3 years now
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Beverlyjean:
This coza man don enter am ooo... For those that don't believe in God... This is it, God works at his time... His past sins have finally caught up with him.. he tot he had escaped his past ,but the chicken has come home to roost

In the eyes of the law he's innocent. The woman if she have solid evidence to back up her case should press charges.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Okikiola38:
Let fold our hands and see how this will end
How has Tonto Dikeh allegations against his husband ended?
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by wman(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kenny4lyfe:
You were raped at 17, you kept mum on the spur of the moment. Okay! What about when you turned 18? 19 nko? Did you loose your voice then? 20, 21, 22.... You are even a graduate (I would've blamed it on ignorance but University education was supposed to enlighten you about the issue of rape) and guess what? Aunty kept mum until she got married to a celebrity. Gbam....! Case don show and suddenly she found her lost voice. Think people... think! Something is fishy about this. angry angry angry

Why not gather a team of lawyers, weight the merit of the case against available witnesses and sue the accused to court? See common sense? I'm studying Mathematics not Law. Yet I know exactly what to do! Ignorance gone on rampage. Spits*** angry angry angry

Do you think it is easy for a young girl of 17 years to come out and say a Pastor raped her?

How easy is it?

Do you know the trauma rape victims go through?
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by dyydxx: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

In the eyes of the law he's innocent. The woman if she have solid evidence to back up her case should press charges.

Actually it's about his own image and it's up too him to restore credibility by suing her for defaming him. She is only telling her truth. There is now a well known pattern of his sexual predatory skills.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Is there a solid evidence to prove this story is actually true?
Is because this woman said it enough to crucify this MOG?
....how holy is this Dakolo woman sef, can't her past life be dug out?
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
frowland:

You should shut da hell up! What will court do She said her mind, it's between them and their god. Make people use pastor title de deceive una up and down.
I have four of them in my street.

You don't get it. Rape is a criminal offense. Sue him to court, if you have enough evidence to prosecute your case. Not shouting, looking for cheap sympathy from other women.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by maxiuc(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tonnierichy:
For me, I believe this story. A woman of her status cannot make a rape story up. She has a lot to lose. I think the most painful thing is not the rape. I think what made her come out now is the fact that this guy is just going about his ministry like nothing happened. It hurts that way. Seeing people still following him and calling him a man of God must really be breaking her out.

Modified*
All those miscreants trying so hard to defend this man and all those asking her to go to court are potential rapists. You are same as him. Dogs in human skin
which status Abeg explain her status in the society
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
dyydxx:

Actually it's about his own image and it's up too him to restore credibility by suing her for defaming him. She is only telling her truth. There is now a well known pattern of his sexual predatory skills.

What truth? Bro you're not a judge. The court will have to decide if she's right or wrong.
Yes... There's nothing stopping the man from seeking damages for defamation of character.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by dyydxx: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

What truth? Bro you're not a judge. The court will have to decide if she's right or wrong.
Yes... There's nothing stopping the man from seeking damages for defamation of character.

Her truth is simply her side of the story. I believe her and no court is necessary. she's isnt suing him. she wants to tell her story. The onus is on him to repair is shattered credibility and reputation as a well known serial sexual predator. we are still waiting for his robust reply to ese walters.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Seventy7kings: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrOfficer:
H2SO4 + NACL
CO2 + CH3

Zn + 2 HCl ----------> H2 + ZnCl2
science student spotted reacting his chemicals Na them them, awon omo chemistry grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Angelfrost(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
dyydxx:

it's not really about sentiment or bias. Fatonyinbo has a well known history of taking advantage of young vulnerable girls, matured or not. Gather 20 unilorin ladies that were active COZA members during the 2000s and find out. She claims she was raped, she has a right to bear out her story. Since you dont believe her, I dont know why you should cry more than the bereaved. As I said, If this false..Fatoyinbo should for once grow a backbone and take her to court for defamation. You can't keep quiet when there is an allegation that you are a rapist and you are fast having a reputation as a serial sexual predator. Rape or no rape. You take advantage of girls that should ordinary be in your care. We are still waiting for the robust reply to Ese Walter since 2013.

Let him vigorously fight her in court if he's innocent. A court defamation case will show he is innocent if he pursues that. So that it can all be fought out with evidences and we can know if there are other women who have similar stories. But to just keep quiet like the Ese case is an admission of guilt. Simple

Salient points sir... But, at this point the man in question has already been presumed and adjudged guilty by the court of all your collective prejudices... Are you asking him to produce evidence of innocence, as we all know a simple denial from him will neither suffice nor quell the "bloodlust" of the majority that already dislike his person?..

Understand that I am not taking sides at all... I refrain from bandwagons, and choose to be objectively neutral in cases of such sensitivity... Let Mrs. Dakolo not just stop at calling him out, she should rally other "victims", and push for an indictment... Let posterity not eventually judge this as another smear campaign against the longsuffering household of faith.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
wman:

Do you think it is easy for a young girl of 17 years to come out and say a Pastor raped her?

How easy is it?

Do you know the trauma rape victims go through?

If indeed the rape happened? Where did she hide such trauma? Under her bed?
A young girl once raped cannot hide/mask the trauma except the girl na expert already so what are you saying?
A 17 year old Nigerian girl oh! Make ona fear God small abeg.

angry

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
dyydxx:

Her truth is simply her side of the story. I believe her and no court is necessary. she's isnt suing him. she wants to tell her story. The onus is on him to repair is shattered credibility and reputation as a well known serial sexual predator. we are still waiting for his robust reply to ese walters.

You believe her already? Without hearing from other party! And no law court is necessary to determine who's right or wrong? Do you even know that RAPE is a CRIMINAL/CAPITAL OFFENSE?? I actually share this country with millions of people like you. Such a pity.

Sometimes when I see people migrating to Europe and North America... I do think they're searching 4 greener pasture, sometimes I do realize that some are running away from deliberately organized and systematic insanity.

Please I won't quote you again,, I expect you to do the same.
Wishing you a blissful weekend.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by dyydxx: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

Salient points sir... But, at this point the man in question has already been presumed and adjudged guilty by the court of all your collective prejudices... Are you asking him to produce evidence of innocence, as we all know a simple denial from him will neither suffice nor quell the "bloodlust" of the majority that already dislike his person?..

Understand that I am not taking sides at all... I refrain from bandwagons, and choose to be objectively neutral in cases of such sensitivity... Let Mrs. Dakolo not just stop at calling him out, she should rally other "victims", and push for an indictment... Let posterity not eventually judge this as another smear campaign against the longsuffering household of faith.

A defamation case will put the spotlight on Mrs Dakolo herself. she will be forced to prove her story and that will naturally bring about stories from other alleged victims if they exist.we can finally prove all these things. it will be a watershed moment and she will win it. Fatoyinbo knows this and that is why he is silent. Remember there are already 2 known cases. Hers and Ese walters. We are still waiting for a robust response to Ese Walters since 2013. There are many more women I can bet you. From his own standpoint the best thing is to keep quiet and let it all blow over.
If he were truly innocent, a defamation case would easily show that because they will both be deposed and it would be easy to tell whether Mrs Dakolo just made up her story from thin air. There are 20 uniillorin coja active female members in the 2000s who have similar stories of being taken advantage off...not necessarily rape but being seduced and convinced to have sex under the guise of some kind of spiritual blessing blah blah blah.
There is nothing about the household of faith here, remember how Paul says the church is to deal with an proven wrongdoer
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by dyydxx: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You believe her already? Without hearing from other party! And no law court is necessary to determine who's right or wrong? Do you even know that RAPE is a CRIMINAL/CAPITAL OFFENSE?? I actually share this country with millions of people like you. Such a pity.

Sometimes when I see people migrating to Europe and North America... I do think they're searching 4 greener pasture, sometimes I do realize that some are running away from deliberately organized and systematic insanity.

Please I won't quote you again,, I expect you to do the same.
Wishing you a blissful weekend.

Yes I believe her. We are still waiting for his robust response to Efe Walters since 2013. So, Yes I believe her. She doesn't have to press charges, she does however need to tell her story for her own inner healing. If Fatoyinbo is convinced of his innocence he can and should sue for defamation and make an example out of Mrs Dakolo. N1b is not bad at all.
You can have a lovely weekend too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Chop Life: Yomi Casual Warned By Damille Clothing Over Copyright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.