Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (54147 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by MrOfficer(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
chloride6:

Oya add the plus on top the methylium..

E no gree add

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by chloride6: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrOfficer:

E no gree add

grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by ImpregnaTor(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
fs
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Solatium(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
The fight is just a fight between Timi and Fatoyinbo, while busola is the weapon.

Fatoyinbo was fvcking this girl. Yes! , but Dakolo as a choir master was Fvcking her also. Until she became a baby mama that the Fatoyinbo forced Timi to take full ownership of the property.

I told one of the Facebook warriors this morning that a lot of revelation is gonna come up,here is another dimension to it.
I hope to read more
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by dyydxx: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

Sue the pastor with what evidence? Even a greedy lawyer will not stake his reputation... This is probably meant to attract public attention... And the attention is pouring in as predicted.

One would think with the absence of evidence and witnesses (key pillars of a true case), the best bet would be to first lodge a formal complaint against him with PFN and CAN, who will in turn summon the pastor to a council to defend himself or confess (depending on his innocence or guilt)... Where the elders fail bring resolution, you go on a media run...

you are misguided. this is about her telling her truth. this is about inner healing. this is about her exposing a serial sexual predator. Let the pastor sue her for defamation if he's innocent. There is no law against telling your own truth.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by ImpregnaTor(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Their is nothing strong in that woman
Why wait for this long.
Why not even 5 years ago.
And people are here calling her strong woman.
Tbh, she just embarrassed and humiliated her husband,
Maybe her husband agreed to this public disgrace.
At the end nothing will happen to the pastor, no tangible evidence, is all just for the sake of, i have now open up to the public; for a mere social media controversy.
I hope she really has where she driving to with this matter, if not i pity her false boldness, courage and stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by MrOfficer(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
theenchanter:
bad guy..... u sure say d equation Balance so? grin

Abi na naija people reaction u calculate ni? grin

The last is balanced. The first never release their product of reaction. The second equation is me trying to gather Rita Dominic's reaction.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by mvem(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
The one thing about Nigerians is we don't usually use intelligence in dealing with situations, instead we start to bring sentiments into it.

If busola dakolo feels that she should sue the pastor, she should do so, it is not by talking on social media or interviews.

I expect both the people that are saying the pastor is not guilty and the pastor is guilty to shut up and stay neutral to this case, there is a reason we have courts in Nigeria, it is not to rant on social media and go back to our ways of life.
Rape is very hard to prove because evidences are hard to get, it gets tougher when it happened years ago....
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Matinho: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tonto Dikeh, where you dey? We are waiting for your own reply.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by MrOfficer(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
GEEBITE:
I haven't seen Chemistry formula in decades.Thanks for refreshing my memory

Wekom ma bro. It was proudly sponsored by Rita
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ranting will never help. Instead file a suit
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Vatod(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
I don’t believe the story, or else I see the video and picture, why now, not then!
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by mvem(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
Their is nothing strong in that woman
Why wait for this long.
Why not even 5 years ago.
And people are here calling her strong woman.
Tbh, she just embarrassed and humiliated her husband,
Maybe her husband agreed to this public disgrace.
At the end nothing will happen to the pastor, no tangible evidence, is all just for the sake of, i have now open up to the public; for a mere social media controversy.
I hope she really has where she driving to with this matter, if not i pity her false boldness, courage and stupidity.
...whether now or years ago if it's a crime it still remains a crime. Our society always go against victim of rape, moreover a young lady that has been raped might even be advised to shut her mouth up by family and friends and also it takes bold confidence to speak about being raped considering the kind of society we live in. Maybe she has found her voice after careful deliberations and considerations... Yes the man still remains innocent until found guilty. My point is you faulting her by her not speaking years ago, it's not really a defense.... If a crime happened, it happened.... Look at Cosby that is in prison for rape he committed more than 30 years ago

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Angelfrost(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
dyydxx:

you are misguided. this is about her telling her truth. this is about inner healing. this is about her exposing a serial sexual predator. Let the pastor sue her for defamation if he's innocent. There is no law against telling your own truth.

Maybe I am... But, you probably have an issue with sentiments and bias... What is truth? How do you validate her statement as truth? Even the Bible says: "...In the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses shall a matter be established" (2 Cor. 13:1)...
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by AngelicBeing: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrOfficer:
H2SO4 + NACL

CO2 + CH3

Zn + 2 HCl ----------> H2 + ZnCl2
tongue
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
The fight is just a fight between Timi and Fatoyinbo, while busola is the weapon.

Fatoyinbo was fvcking this girl. Yes! , but Dakolo as a choir master was Fvcking her also. Until she became a baby mama that the Fatoyinbo forced Timi to take full ownership of the property.

Are you aware Fatoyinbo disvirgined her?

So how was Timi also fvcking her at that age.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by mvem(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

Maybe I am... But, you probably have an issue with sentiments and bias... What is truth? How do you validate her statement as truth? Even the Bible says: "...In the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses shall a matter be established" (2 Cor. 13:1)...
how do you also validate that he is innocent.... She has a case, the man should defend himself... I do agree, he is innocent until found guilty.... This highlights Cosby case in the US, he is now in prison for rape he committed more than 30 years ago despite his nice reputation round the world....
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Organs(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
A girl get fvcked like decades ago...so the sh!t is now national issue?

seriously?

Bros, too much wanking destroys the brain.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Matinho:
Tonto Dikeh, where you dey? We are waiting for your own reply.

She can never react. She will only stay in the middle.

She is a beneficiary of Biodun's wealth. She can never go against him.

All this CeeCee, BamBam, Teddy A, TBoss and the likes can never talk.

If they talk, they would be neutral
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by CaptainFM1: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
The one thing about Nigerians is we don't usually use intelligence in dealing with situations, instead we start to bring sentiments into it.

If busola dakolo feels that she should sue the pastor, she should do so, it is not by talking on social media or interviews.

I expect both the people that are saying the pastor is not guilty and the pastor is guilty to shut up and stay neutral to this case, there is a reason we have courts in Nigeria, it is not to rant on social media and go back to our ways of life.

The world has found a new justice system. If you do good, we will retweet your name in gold a million times. If you're found "wanton", the social media will name and shame u...,plus your record will be eternally stored in google space for generations unborn to continue castigating u. That's how simple the social justice system is. For now, we haven't seen the pastor to come out and defend these allegations. His silence can only mean the allegations are true.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrOfficer:
H2SO4 + NACL
CO2 + CH3

Zn + 2 HCl ----------> H2 + ZnCl2

This is the real rxn we know...

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by legitnow: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
A girl get fvcked like decades ago...so the sh!t is now national issue?

seriously?

NIGGA!

WE GOT TO PLAY ALONG.

PRETEND, WE UNDERSTAND WAT DA FUCCK, DEY ARE GOING ON ABOUT.

I MEAN, EVEN M.I AND BANKY W, SEF DEY TALK.

LMAO
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Organs(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:

Are you aware Fatoyinbo disvirgined her?

So how was Timi also fvcking her at that age.

Bros, you get time oh. You should know @officialgarri must have had his brain cells destroyed from too much wanking and masturbation so he cannot possibly reason like a normal somebody. Also he is a lazy youth as described by Buhari. Don't pay him any attention.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Organs:

Bros, you get time oh. You should know @officialgarri must have had his brain cells destroyed from too much wanking and masturbation so he cannot possibly reason like a normal somebody. Also he is a lazy youth as described by Buhari. Don't pay him any attention.

Well Noted.

Thanks for the update.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by kessdivine4all: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
thesicilian:
A glorious opportunity for everyone who has faded into Oblivion to temporarily return to the limelight.

A glorious oppurtunity for a slowpoke like you to show his senselessness
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
mvem:
how do you also validate that he is innocent.... She has a case, the man should defend himself... I do agree, he is innocent until found guilty.... This highlights Cosby case in the US, he is now in prison for rape he committed more than 30 years ago despite his nice reputation round the world....

You don't validate innocence or guilt... You prove them beyond reasonable doubt, hence the term "Burden of Proof". This matter is quite sensitive, hence the reason I suggested reporting to the constituted head of all churches in Nigeria to wade in and compel the truth to light...

The Cosby case was not won via social media condemnations... There were inalienable and undisputed evidence against the accused that the jury assessed, and drew conclusions from. Expert witnesses brought forth damning testimonies too... The law is quite clear on these things.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by srclark: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jayslicky:

i really don't like discussing issues concerning pastors but i believe she just want people to know who pastor fatoyinbo really is .You have no idea how many people follow and believe these pastors foolishly.I know of a case where a woman and her pastor killed her husband for financial gains.It is high time people started speaking up and exposing these pastors.Their own don too much ,then looking at it from another angle someone that does not have direct contact with you (he does not live in the same house with you or your parents) raped you on 3 different occasions to me it sounds consensual but the pastor can be charged for having sex with a minor,but looking at her story she made herself available for the abuse .Most of these young women go to church or start forming church worker then they start doing another thing all together .Some even throw themselves at these pastors ,ushers,choir masters this should serve as a eye opener to all parents and guardians the fact your kid or ward is the church type does not make them moral sound and ok endeavor to monitor their activities .God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Dinho20(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
I THANK GOD FOR MY LIFE
NO ONE WILL ACCUSE ME OF TOUCHING HER
TALKLESS OF RAPING HER,
THAT'S WHY I DON'T SHAKE WOMEN HANDS
I KNOW MY REASONS,
I LOVE MY LIFE

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Ikem11(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jayslicky:

Exactly my point.

Why is she disturbing the nation on social media when she can simply drag the man to court let court decide who is guilty or not

This act of hers isnt welcoming... I don't care about the pastor in question neither do I care about the woman.

Rape is evil and justice should be done to any who violate or rape woman.

In the other hand, women don't come to social media to damage someone's image when u can take the person to court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! / Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.