Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (54146 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by owila4luv(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
I Love That Ma But Before You Support Think Fair Hearing, Don't You Think The Man Deserve To Be Heard?
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
0gaGist:

Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has reacted to a recent interview granted by Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola Dakolo where she claimed she was raped and disvirgined by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA church when she was fresh out of secondary school.

Read her post below...

@busoladakolo Thank you for having the courage to speak up. Many girls and women have gone through this in silence. Those who spoke up were derided and abused. Never again! We support you Busola! We love you and we will stand by you. Hold your head high sista! Hold your head high! We are with you! I hope this encourages us all to be just as brave as you.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/rita-dominic-reacts-to-timi-dakolos-wife-being-raped-by-pastor-fatoyinbo

but if I start to talk how many sales girls, maids etc show me the way now they will not stand by me instead they will gather around me to want to question me if I enjoyed it or not all because I'm a man...

Like sands through the hour glass so are the days of our lives..

But I ride on... See guys later!

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by ND212: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mumu u, go and married
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Tonnierichy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
maxiuc:
which status Abeg explain her status in the society
You sha want her to go to court abi...slowpoke
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tonnierichy:
For me, I believe this story. A woman of her status cannot make a rape story up. She has a lot to lose. I think the most painful thing is not the rape. I think what made her come out now is the fact that this guy is just going about his ministry like nothing happened. It hurts that way. Seeing people still following him and calling him a man of God must really be breaking her heart.

Modified*
All those miscreants trying so hard to defend this man and all those asking her to go to court are potential rapists. You are same as him. Dogs in human skin
you're stupid for abusing people's suggestion in using the rule of law.......... if we are to go by what you're saying any can come out to accuse any bleeping body of rape

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by kay29000(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Arsenalholic:
News of the weekend. And BBN is lurking by the corner ready to take over from this. NL mods will have a busy weekend indeed.

grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Regiomontanus(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrOfficer:
H2SO4 + NaCl

CO2 + CH3

Zn + 2 HCl ----------> H2 + ZnCl2
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Regiomontanus(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tonnierichy:
For me, I believe this story. A woman of her status cannot make a rape story up. She has a lot to lose. I think the most painful thing is not the rape. I think what made her come out now is the fact that this guy is just going about his ministry like nothing happened. It hurts that way. Seeing people still following him and calling him a man of God must really be breaking her heart.

Modified*
All those miscreants trying so hard to defend this man and all those asking her to go to court are potential rapists. You are same as him. Dogs in human skin
grin

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by BruncleZuma: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrOfficer:
H2SO4 + NACL

CO2 + CH3

grin grin grin grin

Well played...

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalee:
She's truly a strong woman as many rape victims are scared of stigma. Many will keep the experience to themselves to the grave.

This gives room for the perpetrators to get away with their evil and even emboldens them to do worse.

Speaking about your rape experience is a service to humanity as it enlightens and saves many others from future reoccurrence

Even married women that are raped keep quiet talk more of a young girl without a husband.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by vicadex07(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
The fight is just a fight between Timi and Fatoyinbo, while busola is the weapon.

Fatoyinbo was fvcking this girl. Yes! , but Dakolo as a choir master was Fvcking her also. Until she became a baby mama that the Fatoyinbo forced Timi to take full ownership of the property.

Just hear yourself. Fatoyinbo was married at the time of the so called fvvkkin while timi wasn't. Biodun was the churchs spiritual leader, he ought to know better.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Emanodimo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tonnierichy:

Modified*

Hai Man, you mean the lady is hurt cuz of " fact that this guy is just going about his ministry like nothing happened "

That also explained her motive has been negative. She staged it to hurt the man, cripple his ministry. But she won't succeed.

Can't you analyse a single story... Be logical for one... Pull down the emotional factor u have for glorified prostitute presenting her story.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Businessman1986(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tonnierichy:

Modified*

Pray tell, where do you want this issue settled? What arbiter is our weapon to discern the truth of things? Concrete evidence or speech of women?
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Sniper101(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
The fight is just a fight between Timi and Fatoyinbo, while busola is the weapon.

Fatoyinbo was fvcking this girl. Yes! , but Dakolo as a choir master was Fvcking her also. Until she became a baby mama that the Fatoyinbo forced Timi to take full ownership of the property.

Abi oh...

She was fvcked multiple times and then thrown out.
Years later she comes out to call each incident a "Rape Case"?

WTF

I mean, I just don't get it.
How does a girl gets Raped on different occasions by same rapist and NO ONE gets to know, hear or be told about it

And then, today, BOOM!!! ...she suddenly has a good memory, accompanied by the ability to speak.

...this case ought to be really really investigated, properly.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Businessman1986(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
mvem:
Rape is very hard to prove because evidences are hard to get, it gets tougher when it happened years ago....

So anybody accuses anyone and you are to believe them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Tonnierichy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Businessman1986:

Pray tell, where do you want this issue settled? What arbiter is our weapon to discern the truth of things? Concrete evidence or speech of women?

It's sad but things like these never have evidences to prove them. What we have is our initiative. Unless we just want to deceive ourselves, everything is pointing at the fact that he did it. Even his reaction confirmed it. The moment he said some ladies will come out and say the same in other to extort the church, he shot himself in the leg. Are we babies??
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Tonnierichy(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Emanodimo:

Hai Man, you mean the lady is hurt cuz of " fact that this guy is just going about his ministry like nothing happened "

That also explained her motive has been negative. She staged it to hurt the man, cripple his ministry. But she won't succeed.

Can't you analyse a single story... Be logical for one... Pull down the emotional factor u have for glorified prostitute presenting her story.
For one, I'm not emotional in any way. I'm thinking clearly with ma head. Secondly, glorified prostitute? Really? Why? Shame
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Exodora: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
The one thing about Nigerians is we don't usually use intelligence in dealing with situations, instead we start to bring sentiments into it.

If busola dakolo feels that she should sue the pastor, she should do so, it is not by talking on social media or interviews.

I expect both the people that are saying the pastor is not guilty and the pastor is guilty to shut up and stay neutral to this case, there is a reason we have courts in Nigeria, it is not to rant on social media and go back to our ways of life.

What about you?
You are now the pastor's mouth piece okwa ya nu, so he can't speak for himself that you have decided to do that for him.
See kettle calling pot black.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Kaysalas(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2019
MrOfficer:
H2SO4 + NACL

CO2 + CH3

Funny u wink

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by mvem(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Businessman1986:

nope...their is a process and only if found guilty is the person guilty
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by hokafor(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
All this our so called celebs ,they are just following the bandwagon, you need evidence before reacting to such allegations
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Sirevansgen(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
How can this happen?... After 20years and she married.... How will the trace the rape case... Who is a witness... Bring the Pastor more into spotlight..
Only a baby of with no mature brain will believe this .
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Joebie: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
it's not exclusively a Nigerian problem. People have the freedom to express what they think as fact. But the protest thing weak me. There are many pressing Nigerian issues Nigerians don't protest about... I won't be surprised that those protesting are religious people belonging to other denominations. Those in his denomination will cling tight to him no matter what.
The lady should sue him to court. I don't put it past the pastor though.. but, it has to be proven before we can make a conclusion. I also heard that another lady accused the same pastor and she said she has the proof. I don't know how true though.

Jayslicky:
The one thing about Nigerians is we don't usually use intelligence in dealing with situations, instead we start to bring sentiments into it.

If busola dakolo feels that she should sue the pastor, she should do so, it is not by talking on social media or interviews.

I expect both the people that are saying the pastor is not guilty and the pastor is guilty to shut up and stay neutral to this case, there is a reason we have courts in Nigeria, it is not to rant on social media and go back to our ways of life.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Joebie: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
IF the pastor raped her, trust me, he also raped others.
This issue will die a natural death unless there are other incidences involving other women.

Sirevansgen:
How can this happen?... After 20years and she married.... How will the trace the rape case... Who is a witness... Bring the Pastor more into spotlight..
Only a baby of with no mature brain will believe this .
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Joebie: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
one thing for sure is I will never defend the man. We have so many cases of Priests and senior men in Christ abusing boys etc. Never put anything past anyone. Time will tell

Tonnierichy:

Modified*
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by booksrite001: 1:20am On Jul 02, 2019
businessman1986:

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! / Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.