Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex (24011 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by IDFWU(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2019
Olorunnim:
Genghis khan
Oil dey your head cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by konkonbilo(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2019
LadySarah:

You will finally kill yoursekf because of sex.
cheesy cheesy cheesy People like him will still Cum under 3 min even after taking all those mixtures...
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by okrikaboi: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Which one be spinal na?
Spinal na Rochie's younger brother abi you no dey colour your tongue.
Buy spinal or refnol or rophynol no go chemist o them fit arrest you go buy am from any Baron wey dey your area.
You fit give your banny Spanish gold fly two of una go Bleep for more than 4hrs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by okrikaboi: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
kinzation:

boss I no understand those ingredients oh
it's only the captain Jack I know
Ask person wet you know say dey do drugs them go educate you
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by eddybongo101: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=Fountainofyouth post=79758440]

kiss kiss kiss[/qu
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by kinzation(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
okrikaboi:
Ask person wet you know say dey do drugs them go educate you
chei bad guy
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:07am On Jul 01, 2019
Joromi12:
She came for post jamb. I bleeped her all night she failed the post jamb

Chai
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Starz825(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2019
Bluehill1051:
#She likes playing with my balls. I feel it really really deep in me, very scary. I was always scared she could twist them .
#Her tongue in my ear
#Veejay lets sounds out like fart sometimes
#Veejay can get so wet, it might even drop to the ground. At first I thought she peed but it was all slippery.
#She always moan loud. So loud that at some point I had to stop n tell her she was really loud. She said, "this is akwaibom, nobody really cares"
#Which other one again.... I'll tell you when I remember
Akwaibom girls...most of them no dey send oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by MisterBash(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Ebendo123(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
fayded:
I once had this long marathon sex with my gf that time.
I have already released 3times,there was nothing left in the tank again.. buh she was still urging me on.
my dear,i was just using my last energy to pound, no pleasure whatsoever,i blacked out, as in I just felt dizzy and fell over, I heard her say"you're a true son of your father" and stood up, wore her clothes and left me there.
it took bout 30mins before I could regain myself again. and even walk to lock the door.
You are a true son of your father. If I hear well. E mean say she don knack Ur papa the Akpako as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by immaculate1234(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Joromi12:
She came for post jamb. I bleeped her all night she failed the post jamb

Jeez you fuuk e brain join
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by JONSYN7154: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bucajunior:
Two days after taking german juice i bleep for almost 1hr without releasing i was sweating like someone working in a bakery.she was begging me to cum as if i was punishing her intentionaly.
What is German juice? lol
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Ebendo123(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guest007:
*spreads mat* lipsrsealed

Who get popcorn and fanta embarassed
Take! There is love in sharing. wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Heirmonga: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ejom:
Am really enjoying this post...How does that sound?

Who wouldn't??�
Its very amusing how banging can become awkward and funny, gross as we'll���

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Heirmonga: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
AmIYourMate:
I was fucking one of my babes on her birthday , when the boyfreind who had planned a party for her was waiting for her at the venue to surprise her.
I was naking her and her phone was ringing countlessly , I kept pleading for her to go but she kept insisting we go round 2 , that the party can wait.
Local man was just weak.
Hmmm...
It's not really good to entertain another man's girl
Just saying

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Heirmonga: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Deicide:
Guys can lie grin
It may be true.
Someone's head once got stuck in there and was removed after doctors intervention.�
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Heirmonga: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
meobizy:
I haven’t had any weird encounters.
I leave that to olosho clients because one needs a lot of experience sexually to start seeing out of the norm things.

On two occasions after picking oloshos I see their friends tap them like “I want him” and the main girl gives way for them to have me.
Does that count as weird?
That's just strange.
Selecting their clients. I thought you select the olosho or whatsoever they're called by yourself?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by meobizy(f): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Heirmonga:

That's just strange.
Selecting their clients. I thought you select the olosho or whatsoever they're called by yourself?
I do but a girl who wants you always feels better. I make up by going back the next day or a little later in the week and picking my original choice. By then her friend has already downloaded her the gist of our encounter so she too will expect a good time.

Hmm #ThrowAwayAccountThings.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Heirmonga: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2019
Oh...
Ok
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by ekitimanalways(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2019
grin
Bucajunior:
Two days after taking german juice i bleep for almost 1hr without releasing i was sweating like someone working in a bakery.she was begging me to cum as if i was punishing her intentionaly.
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Heirmonga: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2019
meobizy:

I do but a girl who wants you always feels better. I make up by going back the next day or a little later in the week and picking my original choice. By then her friend has already downloaded her the gist of our encounter so she too will expect a good time.

Hmm #ThrowAwayAccountThings.
By the way.
What does "#ThrowAwayAccountThings" imply?
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by meobizy(f): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2019
Heirmonga:

By the way.
What does "#ThrowAwayAccountThings" imply?
Your account, it was opened in 2017 but has only 9 comments.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Heirmonga: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2019
meobizy:

Ohhh!
Don't mind me �(just in case you can't see that emoji, it's the one that has a nervous smile - that's like a smile with a sweat drop at the top, something like that). I literally forgot my account's name but only remembered the password(which I use for all accounts). I tried heir_monga, heirmongs1, heir_monga_1, my actual name, then a lot of other names so got frustrated and stopped. But after I saw different post, I just couldn't take it again. I was like I really have to post/comment. So I finally tried it and I tried heirmonga yesterday I thing, voila... I'm back in business baby�(emoji with sunshades on)
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Heirmonga: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2019
meobizy:

So sorry for the late replies.
I am caught up in viewing other posts too.
I just love Nairaland
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Zaheeddudu: 7:03am On May 17, 2022
omipatoranking:
pls sum1 shud tel me d remedy 2 quick ejaculations or sumtin u can take 2 last lyk 1hr answers needed pls
bro buy one cold big EVA Water or cocumber with groundnot and eat before sex
Re: Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex by Shadysen: 7:24am On May 17, 2022
Bluehill1051:
#She likes playing with my balls. I feel it really really deep in me, very scary. I was always scared she could twist them .
#Her tongue in my ear
#Veejay lets sounds out like fart sometimes
#Veejay can get so wet, it might even drop to the ground. At first I thought she peed but it was all slippery.
#She always moan loud. So loud that at some point I had to stop n tell her she was really loud. She said, "this is akwaibom, nobody really cares"
#Which other one again.... I'll tell you when I remember
guy stop that kind of lie.must you use akwa ibom?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / Why Relationship Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.