Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (59851 Views)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun / Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by otokx(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Are you saying its a quickie not a rape?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by chiedozie198100: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
adudu208:

She never said anyone else was at home.
Her narrative was that she was alone.
Please read her story again.
In Reno's haste to comment on this issue, he has based his whole submission on a flawed premise.

she was not alone in the house, go back n listen to the tape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Karnice600: 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ddeeda:
Reno Omokri do not speak about what you know nothing about, you are only making a fool of yourself.

I was raped in 2010.I wasn't a child infact I was studying for my masters degree in Unilag and I was raped by a classmate.
I met with him on the basis that he needed materials for his thesis and I had some, we had finished coursework then. We met at an eatery he then told me his house is just behind the eatery, that we should go there. I won't bother to justify my actions here, everyone is free to interprete it as they will.
He wass my classmate of over a year and he was married with a child, I felt safe.
So we went up to his house and he raped me. I fought and screamed. It wasn't at night but generators were running still I am not sure if anyone heard me.
He punched me on my shoulders and inner thighs, he was much bigger than me and this weakened me, I fought but he still managed to wear a condom and he raped me.
He threatened me and begged me in the same breath, he told me his wife is a lecturer in a school in the East and she is hardly ever around, that he is lonely and he is sorry.
I was in shock and in a trance, when he was done, he ordered me into his car, retrieved my underwear and cut it into many pieces, as he drove me home he dropped pieces of the underwear on the road.
I stayed with my Aunt in Surulere, he dropped me right in front of my house. I was completely broken, I had cried so much my eyes were swollen and every bone in my body ached.
I told my aunt, she believed me.. I told her because I knew I could trust her. We decided it won't yield anything reporting it to the police. After that day today is the first day I will tell anyone else this story.

I didnt see Afam again (Yes his name is Afam and who knows he may read this) until the day we convocated. I went to meet up other classmates in a restaurant inside the Uni, then I saw him. I felt so much rage and anger.. I was also scared. I sat as far away from him as possible but at a point I couldn't take it anymore, I stood up emptied my drink on his head and walked out. They asked me why, I told them he knows what he did. I have not seen or heard from him since then and today I write my story.

Does my story make sense that I went to my rapist house myself and he still drove me home and I never told anyone except my aunt? I was 23 years old when it happened and I wasn't a timid person but that experience cowered me.
Like other things in my life I will rather not remember I have compartmentalized and buried it deep. I have moved on. I am now happily married
Reno, it's not your place to analyze what you don't understand.
Thank you Bukola, today I share my story because of you and no there is no cap to when you are ready to talk about.

PLS NOTE: I do not give anyone permission to share my story, I do not need any attention.

Yours is different from Bukola's.

You put up resistance Vs She didn't.

You hated the guy afterwards and showed it Vs She never showed any form of anger, resentment in
anyway.

The guy never gave you Krest cos you would ve poured it over him that same day Vs she warmly received a drink from him even if it was for averting any possible pregnancy that may arise: playing her own part to cover up . Don't tell me she did it for self image.

You reported the issue to a confidant , you shared the pain with someone close Vs she never shared her pains with her sisters. How come did she suddenly lose intimacy with the sisters and gained it more with Pastor, as such as they'll never have believed her if she had reported those occurrences ?

The guy didn't try it again, he would never have, because he saw your rage Vs the pastor did it again because her resistance was zero and it smelled like consent .

Yours was just an incident Vs hers was more or less a "routine".

You would never have wanted a relationship with the guy cos you probably didn't fancy him as a person coupled with the fact that he's married.... Vs She might ve fancied him as a person and hoped things could turn in her favor, since the pastor was only engaged and not married yet.

You hated the action Vs she hated/regretted the way things turned out, probably not the way she hoped, after the Pastor Went ahead to marry someone else while she felt "exploited".

If her commitment in church was out of passion for God, like she paints it, that occurrence wouldn't have happened the second time without an explosion, unless her commitment in church was out of some reference and admiration for Pastor- No matter how little which, would boil down to the fact that she liked him in a way. Things don't just happen.

Am not defending the Pastor, neither am I against Bukky.., but this pill, I can't swallow it for now. At least, not the way everyone is doing

Yours is different.
It's quite different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by wizkidblogger(f): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Mr blogger watch again the video, and focus at the 18mins 09 part.... Instead of writing deluded nonsense online.

Pls, i don't have convo with deluded nonsense rape apologists. So, avoid me!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by booksrite001: 1:15am On Jul 02, 2019
chiedozie198100:
she was not alone in the house, go back n listen to the tape.

smiley
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by laudate: 12:40am On Jul 11, 2019
Ddeeda:
Reno Omokri do not speak about what you know nothing about, you are only making a fool of yourself.

I was raped in 2010.I wasn't a child infact I was studying for my masters degree in Unilag and I was raped by a classmate.
I met with him on the basis that he needed materials for his thesis and I had some, we had finished coursework then. We met at an eatery he then told me his house is just behind the eatery, that we should go there. I won't bother to justify my actions here, everyone is free to interprete it as they will.
He wass my classmate of over a year and he was married with a child, I felt safe.
So we went up to his house and he raped me. I fought and screamed. It wasn't at night but generators were running still I am not sure if anyone heard me.
He punched me on my shoulders and inner thighs, he was much bigger than me and this weakened me, I fought but he still managed to wear a condom and he raped me.
He threatened me and begged me in the same breath, he told me his wife is a lecturer in a school in the East and she is hardly ever around, that he is lonely and he is sorry.
I was in shock and in a trance, when he was done, he ordered me into his car, retrieved my underwear and cut it into many pieces, as he drove me home he dropped pieces of the underwear on the road.
I stayed with my Aunt in Surulere, he dropped me right in front of my house. I was completely broken, I had cried so much my eyes were swollen and every bone in my body ached.
I told my aunt, she believed me.. I told her because I knew I could trust her. We decided it won't yield anything reporting it to the police. After that day today is the first day I will tell anyone else this story.

I didnt see Afam again (Yes his name is Afam and who knows he may read this) until the day we convocated. I went to meet up other classmates in a restaurant inside the Uni, then I saw him. I felt so much rage and anger.. I was also scared. I sat as far away from him as possible but at a point I couldn't take it anymore, I stood up emptied my drink on his head and walked out. They asked me why, I told them he knows what he did. I have not seen or heard from him since then and today I write my story.

Does my story make sense that I went to my rapist house myself and he still drove me home and I never told anyone except my aunt? I was 23 years old when it happened and I wasn't a timid person but that experience cowered me.
Like other things in my life I will rather not remember I have compartmentalized and buried it deep. I have moved on. I am now happily married
Reno, it's not your place to analyze what you don't understand.
Thank you Bukola, today I share my story because of you and no there is no cap to when you are ready to talk about.

PLS NOTE: I do not give anyone permission to share my story, I do not need any attention.
What a painful experience it must have been for you. cry I am so sorry to hear this. I pray that you find healing, for your soul. And the scars within you, do not become permanent. As for the guy who hurt you, karma will not miss his address. He will pay for what he did, in this life and in the one to come.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by laudate: 12:46am On Jul 11, 2019
ChiefSweetus:

Sorry about your experience. I wish your aunt had been more courageous. Even registering such a case would stain the man's name in the annals of history, whether you get justice with the law or not. Imagine employers googling a name and it is associated with such abominable controversy and accusation. Lets start from there... Raypists deserve more than a drink poured on them. YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD EVEN YOUR CLASSMATES WHEN THEY ASKED YOU. (sorry, not pretending to know how much courage you would need to out an abuser. God bless you. You are NOT to blame at all and the shame is with the arzzhole)
Rape victims are often stigmatized, trolled and castigated in this part of the world. There are very few support groups, and even fewer therapists that can be called upon for help. At the end of the day, when the victims think of the stigma and shame involved if everything gets publicised, they clam up. That is why you don't get to hear much about their experiences.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by laudate: 12:55am On Jul 11, 2019
tiwiex:
Also, she was a kid and her family members including her mother told her to stand down. What does she know? Will she go to the police at that age or obey all the people she looks up too. She was 17 and a virgin. Everyone seems to miss that part. Which 17 year old virgin would invite a grown man to have sex in her parent's house?
Tell dem, o! And the man knew that her family members had travelled. So he obviously felt the coast was clear. angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by oyatz(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2022
owila4luv:
I Reasoned thesame when i read her story but couldn't talk for fear of been insulted. from what i observed, mrs dakolo has emotions for the acclaimed pastor and the pastor knew it thus used the advantage to take on her and she freely submitted but obviously she didn't enjoy the sex cos she felt disrespected. imagine the second occasion, started from inside the car, no enough space he brought you out to the burnet of his car an gave you outdoor. my dear something ain't right

Thanks sir. I shared your views.

The young Busola had a feelings for the Young Pastor Fatoyinbo who knew this but betrayed her trust and took advantage of her.

She later regretted the actions and deeply depressed because of its consequences.

It difficult to disvirgin a girl who willingly submit on a bed. So how did he use one hand to cover Busola's mouth and one hand to be undressing and inserting dick into her on a sofa in their sitting room knowingly fully well that her sister or anyone can come in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.