Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (59845 Views)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun / Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Mizwisdom(f): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Stupid Reno, empty head grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by almayda: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Logically speaking now,if it didn't happen what reason will a happily married woman with kids stand to gain in all this?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Mizwisdom(f): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
daddytime:
Everybody don turn to reactor.

That's a fellow Bayelsan speaking right there. I'm sure he didn't care to reach out to Timi to clear his doubt on how the news was reported but thought it wise to play the intellectual and father-knows-how-All-rapes go, how the victims and perpetrators should act in a real rape scenario.

The sequence in which the story was narrated might have sounded puncturables or senseless but heck, I'm not discarding or downplaying her narratives. It's been a long time gone and expecting her to tell it all second by second as it panned out would be very unfair.

I'd expect the Totoyinbo to come out and give a refute to these allegations, wait for Ese Walters to come to restate hers and the many more that'll be emboldened to step up to speaking up following Mrs. Dakolos boldness.

If this is indeed true, the dude needs to face justice with zero statutes of limitations.

Enough is frigging enough with these charlatans and idiots in power using their self-acclaimed high positions to abuse the "nobody's".

Reno is just trying to sound intelligent and be clever by half...I'm sure he's got daughters and sisters.. Karma no dey wear pant.

Senseless reaction and attempt at playing a detective.

Rubbish

Person wey don craze before come dey form say him don well, e get as e go take laff even you go know say the kolo still dey body.

This ain't the first case against the God of the sheeples..

I've never seen him take a photo with his wife and he's daughterless, I'm guessing he's training his sons to be future rapists though
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by owila4luv(m): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
I Reasoned thesame when i read her story but couldn't talk for fear of been insulted. from what i observed, mrs dakolo has emotions for the acclaimed pastor and the pastor knew it thus used the advantage to take on her and she freely submitted but obviously she didn't enjoy the sex cos she felt disrespected. imagine the second occasion, started from inside the car, no enough space he brought you out to the burnet of his car an gave you outdoor. my dear something ain't right

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Cybertext:

I'm not supporting rape or Fatyinbo or what ever his name is, but I can't just absorb everything I see or hear hook line and sinker.

As in ehnn people are just too gullible, I tell u if a girl locks her laps only violence or weapon can make anyone penetrate her especially a virgin for that matter. Do you know how hard it is to fvk a virgin that even gives consent.

What was she still doing in the church after the first rape case, considering she's from a very wealthy and influential home. What kind of nativity will make a lady stay with a rapist for that long and even get married in the church?

Don't mind these follow follow sheep that will believe any nonsense written online....
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by jaxxy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Mumu, from Bisola's mouth at the 18mins mark on the video interview, she said her elder sister was home!!!

Believe me, I am one of the few here on NL who is against these bastard in robes and/or religion, not being afraid to abuse them any chance I get....but the fact that he is one of these bastards in robe does not change the fact that her story makes very little sense!

I haven’t actually listened to the tape bt I read excerpts from It, probably that wasn’t accurate. I will have to listen to it. The insults were not necessary.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Glink2018(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalee:

Where did u see a judgment in my statement? I'm only stating the law.

Pele Mr lawyer, busola dakolo will be needing your services very soon....
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
owila4luv:
I Reasoned thesame when i read her story but couldn't talk for fear of been insulted. from what i observed, mrs dakolo has emotions for the acclaimed pastor and the pastor knew it thus used the advantage to take on her and she freely submitted but obviously she didn't enjoy the sex cos she felt disrespected. imagine the second occasion, started from inside the car, no enough space he brought you out to the burnet of his car an gave you outdoor. my dear something ain't right

So she was even "raped" a second time?! she had the nerve to be alone with this supposed demon AGAIN?!..Kai!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Biodun and Reno are both rapists ,so he can defend him. Reno raped us during Jonathan govt and was planning to rape us again if Atiku had won the election.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
almayda:
Logically speaking now,if it didn't happen what reason will a happily married woman with kids stand to gain in all this?

That's the wrong question to ask.... We don't know why she is doing this but I can certainly assume a whole lot..... For example, like many Nigerian women, she could have told this phoney story of rape to her future husband as they 1st met, and as time goes on, he now forces her to come out with it, and since she doesn't want to lose hr marriage, she comes out with the story. Plausible, isn't it?!

Nobody knows why she is doing it....but this story is fishy.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
adudu208:

Why not wait for a rebutal from the Pastor himself before picking holes in her story.
They have challenged him to sue them.
Only a guilty man keeps quiet when their reputatiion is being maligned.
I will only start analyzing her story when the accused put forward a contrary narrative.
Until then, i have no reason to doubt her compelling story.

You are right, and that's why I never said she lied, I only said h story makes very little sense...

jaxxy:
I haven’t actually listened to the tape bt I read excerpts from It, probably that wasn’t accurate. I will have to listen to it. The insults were not necessary.

True indeed the insult wasn't necessary... accept my apologies.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by JuanDeDios: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
daddytime:

That's a fellow Bayelsan speaking right there. I'm sure he didn't care to reach out to Timi to clear his doubt on how the news was reported but thought it wise to play the intellectual and father-knows-how-All-rapes go, how the victims and perpetrators should act in a real rape scenario.

The sequence in which the story was narrated might have sounded puncturables or senseless but heck, I'm not discarding or downplaying her narratives. It's been a long time gone and expecting her to tell it all second by second as it panned out would be very unfair.

I'd expect the Totoyinbo to come out and give a refute to these allegations, wait for Ese Walters to come to restate hers and the many more that'll be emboldened to step up to speaking up following Mrs. Dakolos boldness.

If this is indeed true, the dude needs to face justice with zero statutes of limitations.

Enough is frigging enough with these charlatans and idiots in power using their self-acclaimed high positions to abuse the "nobody's".

Reno is just trying to sound intelligent and be clever by half...I'm sure he's got daughters and sisters.. Karma no dey wear pant.

Rubbish

Person wey don craze before come dey form say him don well, e get as e go take laff even you go know say the kolo still dey body.

Thank you.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by JuanDeDios: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
sentiments aside: i have to agree that this rape allegation makes very little sense... raped by pastor in your home while family members are present?!
Yea. She said the family members were there. Yea, the pastor couldn't have known the routine of that house given their closeness. Yea, she should remember something that happened years ago as if it was yesterday and tell a perfect story. Yea, you and Reno are too much with your knowledge of how rapists behave.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by GoldHorse(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Well done o Mr Masters of Law from the University of United Kingdom and Chief Narator of Rape Scenarios!

Have you been raped before?! Or you have raped someone that you now know exactly how the "victimer" and the "victimee" are supposed to react?

Olori gbeske!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Zoe99(f): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
I don't know whether or not he's guilty.However,the court depends on facts and proof.The truth doesn't always sound like it.It may sound outrageous but it doesn't make it a lie.Reno shouldn't say anything about Law here.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by AdeMavrodi: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Duggedised12:
consensual sex with an under aged is still and offence ,the last time I checked.

You must be able to prove in court that she is a minor. Did she mention to him that she is a minor or 17? If No OYO
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by AdeMavrodi: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Duggedised12:
consensual sex with an under aged is still and offence ,the last time I checked.

She must be able to prove in court that he knows she is a minor. Did she mention to him that she is a minor or 17? If No OYO
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
JuanDeDios:

Yea. She said the family members were there. Yea, the pastor couldn't have known the routine of that house given their closeness. Yea, she should remember something that happened years ago as if it was yesterday and tell a perfect story. Yea, you and Reno are too much with your knowledge of how rapists behave.

Lol, so because I don't believe her story (that makes no sense) I must be a rapist....?! And it's with such biased state of mind that you want to judge this story?! Ok.....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
GoldHorse:
Well done o Mr Masters of Law from the University of United Kingdom and Chief Narator of Rape Scenarios!

Have you been raped before?! Or you have raped someone that you now know exactly how the "victimer" and the "victimee" are supposed to react?

Olori gbeske!

So because a person hasn't been raped (or raped anyone) before, we should believe any rape stories we hear, even if it makes absolutely NO SENSE?!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Zoe99:
I don't know whether or not he's guilty.However,the court depends on facts and proof.The truth doesn't always sound like it.It may sound outrageous but it doesn't make it a lie.Reno shouldn't say anything about Law here.

... Just like a lie may sound perfectly real, while it ain't.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by JuanDeDios: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Lol, so because I don't believe her story (that makes no sense) I must be a rapist....?! And it's with such biased state of mind that you want to judge this story?! Ok.....
Where did I suggest you're a rapist? You either have a problem comprehending English or you read in a hurry and missed the meaning.

And no. It's not true her story makes no sense. You and Omokri sound like those Chibok disbelievers who deem themselves "intelligent" yet go around asking questions a 6-year-old can answer.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by djon78(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sergioaguero:
Even if the rumour happens to be true, when will the church stop being the only army that kills her wounded soldier in the battle field??.

I thought the bible said that if a brother be overtaken in a fault, let you that is spiritual restore such a one.? Galatians 6:1-3.. On my mind.

Why do we celebrate the failure of brethren more than we celebrate their success??. When they grow, we say they are not genuine but when they fall, we say we already said it.

This post is never in defence of anybody but why are we like this? I still remember the words of David to the Israelites when the news of Saul's death came to him.

Tell it not in gath were his words. Not even in the streets of Ashkelon. He has a reason, so that the daughters of the uncircumcised will not make jest of the lords anointed.

I see so many acclaimed Christians broadcasting and concluding on the trending matter of saints that fell.

Most Christians are not going higher because they have chosen to remain on the ground, waiting for the down fall of a life God has elevated. They remain at the back to enable them maintain their backbiting position.... Too bad.(nobody on my mind)

Never conclude yet that such can't come to you until you come to a height. The difference between what one is experiencing now and those that are not experiencing it is just time.

With time we'll still see your tomorrow. Let's be our brothers keeper and not their referee who blows the whistle to inform the world of their failures.

I stand with Christ.
I stand with the word of God.
I stand with the body of Christ.

A house divided against itself can never stand.

Let he that has no sin be the first to cast stones.

There is so much hypocrisy.
Majority of people condemning this man have done worse things.
Nigerians will leave a Nation burning and be chasing mouse while the Nation burns down
Very unresolvable set of people
Complete rubbish
I will never ever condemn that man never ever.
Arrant nonsense.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by corpershun: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
owila4luv:
But you realize that even if the sex is consensual provided it’s done with a minor it becomes statutory rape at least that’s why some guys that sleep with minors end up in jail.
Busola was a minor and as a Pastor also she wasn’t his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by djon78(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Don't mind them
Very unreasonable set of people
They don't think
Little thing they start insulting people
Wonder why the Nation is messed up
There are many unreasonable people roaming around

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Bidi123: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
The lady in question said she was 16 when the pastor raped her since then she kept quite for some years before raising the allegation. I don't believe her.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Niwdog(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
See this idiot! She said her sisters travelled with her Mum.

See Master of Law
shocked
no
She said her elder was around
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Adeyinka123: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
I have my reservations o! I wait to hear from the Pastor. It's too early to judge. I actually posted it this morning on my timeline. I quickly deleted it. One side of the whole story is not enough. Give me evidence it wasn't a mutual agreement. 1stly,he came in 6:30am while the door was ajar(that's not straight enough). 2ndly her Sister was upstairs. She did not rush to get her. Still waited for the Pastor to enter his white Mercedes Benz after the alledged rape only to bring her an unsealed Krest drink for her to drink. She did not reject it( that is also not straight). 3rdly, what is the motive for the exposition now? Couldn't she approach it differently if it were true? Her recent energy and collabo impressions with her hubby worries me. "Olorun ni oludajo afeyin pin eran"
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by masseratti: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Mumu, from Bisola's mouth at the 18mins mark on the video interview, she said her elder sister was home!!!

Believe me, I am one of the few here on NL who is against these bastard in robes and/or religion, not being afraid to abuse them any chance I get....but the fact that he is one of these bastards in robe does not change the fact that her story makes very little sense!
she explained that her sister was at home and they leave in a very big duplex that if u are in one place u might not hear the other person, she said she didn't struggle, only grunts and cry, she was 17 remember, and a man who is a father figure was on top of her, I have heard so many stories, I know when to believe one, this one i believe totally, the krest part... Very possible... He came in her, he went out bought it and gave it to her, this is very plausible too. Let's be objective and not over calculative.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by ND212: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
God bless you for the fact, she is Satan candidate. God will judge her
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by odogwu9(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
daddytime:

Rubbish

When dey didn't not reach out to anyone..after 18 yes dey r coming out. Reno is so so right. The story doesn't add up..reeks of lie.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Handsomebb: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yeah u are right about some points but Reno no dey reason?.....I wish it was his daughter I for like see how he would react.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by dicksonadams(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
9jahotblog:
the pastor too should defend himself now.

Omo this kind matter e better make him no talk oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) / Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.