Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (59849 Views)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun / Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by BanevsJoker(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalee:
Omokri the story doesn't add up cos you're thinking rape is only forceful sex.

If u get to manipulate an underaged girl to "agree" to have sex with u it's still RAPE!

statutory

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by GoldHorse(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

So because a person hasn't been raped (or raped anyone) before, we should believe any rape stories we hear, even if it makes absolutely NO SENSE?!

No. I didn't say we should believe all stories but we should not deny them either till we have enough proof both ways ESPECIALLY if you have not experienced same.

Let me tell you a (true) and personal story briefly. The first time I experienced a form of sexual abuse from a fellow (but older) man was almost like what Bukola described. We were in his office bus. He was in front with the driver and my friend. I was the only one at the back. He turned around and started saying something (can't remember) then he started touching and rubbing my thighs.

Someone like you and Reno would say I should have slapped his hand off or shouted or something. I was so shocked that I was frozen to the spot! I mean, I was blank! It was totally unexpected. We were not even alone o we were four in the bus o but I can't even explain why I didn't give him a hot punch. Well you never know how you will react at times in some of these situations.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by BizBayo: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Omnibus:
Such an idiot. I am a male and I know what we can do. This coza pastor definitely raped that girl.

Please, it is what you can do. Not want we can do, sissy.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by iswallker(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
kiddoiLL:
How can someone be too sleek?? He really said, the pastor is too sleek fr his liking... Reno wan kill me with laugh

You no hear English...

What he said is that since the pastor is not James bond - how did he pull that off..

On another note..what I think happened is that the pastor fuc ked busola, she kinda enjoyed it, they had more fun a couple of times - so later she is an adult and realised that wow this guy had me for free so she plots to extort him or bring him down... cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
I hear you Wendell Simlin.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Samsonklin(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalee:

If u get to manipulate an underaged girl to "agree" to have sex with u it's still RAPE!

No boss. I refuse. Rape is strictly force. Rape means one party did not give consent. If one party is manipulated and later agreed. Sir, it is not rape. Rape is rape. Rape is force and you can’t take the force out even for a second. A party refused, whether there was fight or not, as long as consent ain’t given. It is rape. Rape is FORCE 100%. I stand to be corrected too braaa
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Samsonklin(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
See this idiot! She said her sisters travelled with her Mum.

See Master of Law
shocked
And left a 17 years old girl alone in the house? Bros bros. Relax the truth go come out one Deyby Gods Grace
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by hysteriabox(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
fergie001:
I can't say its rape or not rape...I never rape before,I don't know how it looks like;....But one thing Pastor B can't deny is that he had carnal knowledge of her before she turned 18. She mentioned names of people in the know still alive.

But what I see of the story is he lured the girl,who was naive at the time, a charming and handsome young man(don't believe the car,pyjamas,soda stuff),against her wish as will most girls her age,and had his way with her.

With nothing to protect anymore,she continued giving him with no-holds-barred.

This naturally offends our morality. I think Pastor B did some very-wrong things in the past and its the best time for him to own up and apologise to the very many girls he "anointedly-opened".....

Some of us who attended Government schools know how these student-pastors behave. We see how they fire down, and how babes flock them endlessly without mercy,so it doesn't look like what should surprise many.

This case is one that Fatoyinbo should be tried for...Guilty or not Guilty,he can't keep silent forever.
Your analysis makes perfect sense.
Indeed, the fact is the flamboyant pastor had carnal knowledge of her when she was innocent. It's clear so far that this cannot be denied. Am guessing the word he will fight tooth and nail to run away from is "rape". Cos the story clearly points to a man taking advantage of an naive teenager, but not a rapist as such( not to say that I support any of the parties o) . But as e bi, we ll just set eyes to the whole matter n see

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by hysteriabox(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
vedaxcool:
Treasury rapists defender will naturally side with rapists of all shades.
You no get joy o, lol
But fair point

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Themato: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
]I can't say its rape or not rape...I never rape before,I don't know how it looks like;....But one thing Pastor B can't deny is that he had carnal knowledge of her before she turned 18. She mentioned names of people in the know still alive.

But what I see of the story is he lured the girl,who was naive at the time, a charming and handsome young man(don't believe the car,pyjamas,soda stuff),against her wish as will most girls her age,and had his way with her.

With nothing to protect anymore,she continued giving him with no-holds-barred.

This naturally offends our morality. I think Pastor B did some very-wrong things in the past and its the best time for him to own up and apologise to the very many girls he "anointedly-opened".....

Some of us who attended Government schools know how these student-pastors behave. We see how they fire down, and how babes flock them endlessly without mercy,so it doesn't look like what should surprise many.

This case is one that Fatoyinbo should be tried for...Guilty or not Guilty,he can't keep silent forever.[/quote] The Student pastor part I know this, I have seen this live, they are actually the best of ballers in the federal Universities in Nigeria...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
GoldHorse:

No. I didn't say we should believe all stories but we should not deny them either till we have enough proof both ways ESPECIALLY if you have not experienced same.

Let me tell you a (true) and personal story briefly. The first time I experienced a form of sexual abuse from a fellow (but older) man was almost like what Bukola described. We were in his office bus. He was in front with the driver and my friend. I was the only one at the back. He turned around and started saying something (can't remember) then he started touching and rubbing my thighs.

Someone like you and Reno would say I should have slapped his hand off or shouted or something. I was so shocked that I was frozen to the spot! I mean, I was blank! It was totally unexpected. We were not even alone o we were four in the bus o but I can't even explain why I didn't give him a hot punch. Well you never know how you will react at times in some of these situations.

again, focus on what i wrote, not what you "believe" i wrote.... as i said:" this story makes no damn sense". never said she lied or whatever, but simply that her story make very little sense.

as for your story, i could equally put up true stories of women who lied about rape.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by sonofElElyon: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
The fact that it sounds ridiculous doesn't mean it isn't true.. It don't even think it can be successfully prosecuted when there was no witness and no evidence and sperm sample wasn't taken to test dna after the alleged rape.. Only God and the dramatis personae know exactly what happened.. I don't see fatoyinbo being prosecuted.. Simply no evidence beyond the lady's accusation..

MrBrownJay1:
sentiments aside: i have to agree that this rape allegation makes very little sense... raped by pastor in your home while family members are present?!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by HENRY940: 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
GraGra247:
I simply think he pressed the lady for sex and the lady willing or unwilling allowed him to have his way a number of times.

I don't think rape or force was applied as the lady made it look. The lady simply wants to out it as another #metoo story.

She flawed because she used lies to garnish the story to make it look like proper rape.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
sonofElElyon:
The fact that it sounds ridiculous doesn't mean it isn't true or false.. It don't even think it can be successfully prosecuted when there was no witness and no evidence and sperm sample wasn't taken to test dna after the alleged rape.. Only God and the dramatis personae know exactly what happened.. I don't see fatoyinbo being prosecuted.. Simply no evidence beyond the lady's accusation..

FIXED
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by papmanxion(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dear Reno it took 36years for a certain victim named Andy Woodward to tell the world of how he suffered paedophile attack as a young lad from Barry Bennell who happens to be a renowned soccer coach in England .....it doesn't matter how long it took her to express her nightmare however she deserve a medal for finally opening up to her biggest fears....so at this point in time it doesn't matter if you believe her or not the church needs serious fixing at this point ...the truth will always burst out no matter how long

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:
Biodun and Reno are both rapists ,so he can defend him. Reno raped us during Jonathan govt and was planning to rape us again if Atiku had won the election.

Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by sonofElElyon: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yes.. No objection.. But the original post I quoted sought to dismiss her allegation which was hasty..

MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Lyns32uk(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
adudu208:

She never said anyone else was at home.
Her narrative was that she was alone.
Please read her story again.
In Reno's haste to comment on this issue, he has based his whole submission on a flawed premise.
She said her sister was upstairs.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by nairalee(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Samsonklin:

No boss. I refuse. Rape is strictly force. Rape means one party did not give consent. If one party is manipulated and later agreed. Sir, it is not rape. Rape is rape. Rape is force and you can’t take the force out even for a second. A party refused, whether there was fight or not, as long as consent ain’t given. It is rape. Rape is FORCE 100%. I stand to be correct too braaa

You're almost correct. Sex requires consent

Any sex obtained without consent is rape

However people below 18 are not deemed mature enough to give consent on issues like sex.

So in the eyes of the law having sex with an underage is statutory rape
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by kay29000(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalee:

You have said it all.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by tiwiex(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalee:

Thank you. For someone that studied law, I am surprised "minor" didn't come up in his argument.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by tiwiex(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
See this idiot! She said her sisters travelled with her Mum.

See Master of Law
shocked

She did say one of her sisters was home but sleeping. Apart from her, no one else was home and the house is big. I worry many people didn't watch the video or read it up before making their comments. Thought Reno would at least get his facts right.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by tiwiex(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Devgod:
He is very correct.. after rewatching the video. They are so many loopholes there. This Tim and his wife are morally bankrupt people. Can you imagine Tim was a choir master when he impregnated the said wife who was a choir mistress twice. The COZA pastor has to force him to marry her. We should be objective please.

Wait oh. We're they both in COZA? This is news to me.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
tiwiex:

Wait oh. We're they both in COZA? This is news to me.
You don't know what's going on. The said lady after been raped still remain in COZA for years as a choir mistress. And she was fviking Tim Dakolo the choir master and got pregnant two times for him. Tim denied it but the COZA pastor had to force him to marry her to save the face of the church and even dismissed them sef. That's why Tim is always attacking the pastor. People need to neutral in things and think objectively
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by tiwiex(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Stillthebest:

And her siblings found out but remained mute without say a butt to their parents. What type of children did the parents raise? Naive, weak, self oppressed or Lillies? I don't understand ... I raise my kids to be able to stand up against ills and report whatever I mean whatever they consider bad to me no matter the threat they faced. The Lady won't like the backlash

I think the family was complicit. This I agree. I think the mum even knew about it too. She mentioned something about the church coming to pray for her at home over the jncident. I think the whole family revered the guy and probably felt special their daughters cookie was being tasted by him. Unfortunately, she was young and these are the people she looked up to. She must have been damn confused.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by tiwiex(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Inteltower:

how did he know they weren't around to have come that morning.

He was close to the family. He knew a lot about them. He obviously knew the mum had travelled. That one no hard now. I don't think a 17 year old virgin would have the liver to encourage such. Unfortunately, none of us was there. We would just keep postulating.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Atiku:

Are you mad?
Sorry o . Still suffering from ur loss. Lol.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Legalaffairs(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
sentiments aside: i have to agree that this rape allegation makes very little sense... raped by pastor in your home while family members are present?!

The mistake you and Reno are making is trying to impute your level of reasoning to that of a molester and rapist. Bros these men thinks with their dick hence it erects. They don't reason like you do. Have you ever wondered why they blame devil whenever their bubble burst?

Just why every one marvel's at the level of the low they get to satisfy their ailing urge.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by tiwiex(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
AdeMavrodi:

Rape is different from consensual sex.

There is no consensual sex with a minor. She was 17.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Praktikals(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
jaxxy:

No she said her parents and sisters had travelled the week b4 and where not present on sunday service and the man showed up on monday morning or so. I still don’t know why they left her home alone bt her mum was a single parent so it cud be possible.

Based on the story I believe he raped her, tho there are sm small details left out here and there. When a young person has been molested by sm1 much older, respectable and close to them it’s possible to be numb and unable to react out of many fears and confusion of what to do next. Such molesters are not strangers kso the can control u and do it over again.
Sentiments aside, it is clear the sex was consentual. He raped you in your house while your sister was home. Haba. Abeg drop me here, I no deh go again. And it also happened the second time shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by tiwiex(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
AdeMavrodi:

No. She said one of her sisters was upstairs. No be everybody travel alaye

My broda. E be like say many people no do comprehension for school oh. Whether her story is true or not, at least reference her story. Seems many people did not get the info before commenting anyhow.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by tiwiex(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
engrelvis:
thunder fire u!.I dnt think our dear pst bioudon went to busola family house with intention to raping her.d taught entered his sick head when busola opened d door for him.young naive busola open was on a night pyjamas n nobody seem to b around.lacking discipline lust too over .maybe he has been fantasying about her before too.I went back and read ESE Walter story again.her story was too detailed for it nt to b true.l just laugh when people r accusing her(busola) of nt coming out early to talk or for allowing him to rape her twice.when ur young there r naive n stupid way u reason sometimes. When I think of things I did during my teenage yrs I begin to wonder. Was it me DAT did those things.A worldly n father like figure in d person of fatoyinbo can easily convince n overcome any little girl.lf d accusation is wrong let our honorable PST fatoyinbo comes out n counter it.

Also, she was a kid and her family members including her mother told her to stand down. What does she know? Will she go to the police at that age or obey all the people she looks up too. She was 17 and a virgin. Everyone seems to miss that part. Which 17 year old virgin would invite a grown man to have sex in her parent's house?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) / Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.