Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (59839 Views)

Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun / Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by adudu208(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by texazzpete(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
sentiments aside: i have to agree that this rape allegation makes very little sense... raped by pastor in your home while family members are present?!

Where did she say her family members were present ?

This is how you’ve adapted one man’s lies and misinformation as your truth. Are you always this easily misled?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
fergie001:
I can't say its rape or not rape...I never rape before,I don't know how it looks like;....But one thing Pastor B can't deny is that he had carnal knowledge of her before she turned 18. She mentioned names of people in the know still alive.

But what I see of the story is he lured the girl,who was naive at the time, a charming and handsome young man(don't believe the car,pyjamas,soda stuff),against her wish as will most girls her age,and had his way with her.

With nothing to protect anymore,she continued giving him with no-holds-barred.

This naturally offends our morality. I think Pastor B did some very-wrong things in the past and its the best time for him to own up and apologise to the very many girls he "anointedly-opened".....

Some of us who attended Government schools know how these student-pastors behave. We see how they fire down, and how babes flock them endlessly without mercy,so it doesn't look like what should surprise many.

This case is one that Fatoyinbo should be tried for...Guilty or not Guilty,he can't keep silent forever.

Why do guys keep condom in their wallet?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Khaleell001(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
JosEast:
fake pastor sef...

To a very large extent Reno's argument are very logical if you ask me even though I don't like most of his rants.
But I am personally not ruling out any possibilities.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by fergie001: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Why do guys keep condom in their wallet?
My dear,I asked this question over 10years ago,and my roomie then,told me incase....

I asked,incase of what?

I have never used one in my life,me no know....
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
fergie001:

My dear,I asked this question over 10years ago,and my roomie then,told me incase....

I asked,incase of what?

I have never used one in my life,me no know....

He kept that liquid contraceptive in case because rape is his lifestyle. If I break down everything that lady said using cases and examples from experiences, you'll know that she is not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by fergie001: 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

He kept that liquid contraceptive in case because rape is his lifestyle. If I break down everything that lady said using cases and examples from experiences, you'll know that she is not far from the truth.
I don't rush in to judge people knowing fully well what women can do......

But,I have followed this matter....he had carnal knowledge of her..
No doubts....

At 17, common.....he should stand up and apologise......
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by divineappo(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
sentiments aside: i have to agree that this rape allegation makes very little sense... raped by pastor in your home while family members are present?!
reno must be mad, she didn't say her family members were at home oooo, she said they all traveled, and she was alone at home

why is reno editing her story
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
divineappo:
reno must be mad, she didn't say her family members were at home oooo, she said they all traveled, and she was alone at home

why is reno editing her story

texazzpete:

Where did she say her family members were present ?

This is how you’ve adapted one man’s lies and misinformation as your truth. Are you always this easily misled?

Another lost soul who OBVIOUSLY didn't watch/listen to the video....

Legalaffairs:
The mistake you and Reno are making is trying to impute your level of reasoning to that of a molester and rapist. Bros these men thinks with their dick hence it erects. They don't reason like you do. Have you ever wondered why they blame devil whenever their bubble burst?

Just why every one marvel's at the level of the low they get to satisfy their ailing urge.

Wake up bro, most men think with their dikc, but it certainly does NOT turn us into rapist. The majority of Nigerians blame the devil everytime they fukc up.

tiwiex:
She did say one of her sisters was home but sleeping. Apart from her, no one else was home and the house is big. I worry many people didn't watch the video or read it up before making their comments. Thought Reno would at least get his facts right.

ARRANT NONSENSE...

You don't need to claim lies upon lies to make your biased theory stick. She said:" it was just I and my elder sister that were just home" ..and never mentioned that sister was asleep. Watch the video before making foolish claims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Duggedised12(f): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
AdeMavrodi:

You must be able to prove in court that she is a minor. Did she mention to him that she is a minor or 17? If No OYO
actually I dont see this case getting a conviction considering the circumstances surrounding the case. This pastor will likely get away with this.

But its sad tho, cos I have come across someone like this pastor before and he is in the process of opening his church too. Underage girls was his forte ,until they moved away ,even after that I continued hearing of his exploits . Heard he got married last year, just imagine how that kind of a person will be climbing the alter. There is this thing about leopards not changing their skin.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Emanodimo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
"who can’t suppress emotion in preference to logic "

I hope people can borrow sense from the above.

If her story sail through.

Then men who are victim of rape and seduction will need to come out.

Is like there will be a need to legislate on seduction.

Then, men can truly defend themselves too.

As rape instance has been one sided.... to victimse males
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Warship: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sergioaguero:
Even if the rumour happens to be true, when will the church stop being the only army that kills her wounded soldier in the battle field??.

I thought the bible said that if a brother be overtaken in a fault, let you that is spiritual restore such a one.? Galatians 6:1-3.. On my mind.

Why do we celebrate the failure of brethren more than we celebrate their success??. When they grow, we say they are not genuine but when they fall, we say we already said it.

This post is never in defence of anybody but why are we like this? I still remember the words of David to the Israelites when the news of Saul's death came to him.

Tell it not in gath were his words. Not even in the streets of Ashkelon. He has a reason, so that the daughters of the uncircumcised will not make jest of the lords anointed.

I see so many acclaimed Christians broadcasting and concluding on the trending matter of saints that fell.

Most Christians are not going higher because they have chosen to remain on the ground, waiting for the down fall of a life God has elevated. They remain at the back to enable them maintain their backbiting position.... Too bad.(nobody on my mind)

Never conclude yet that such can't come to you until you come to a height. The difference between what one is experiencing now and those that are not experiencing it is just time.

With time we'll still see your tomorrow. Let's be our brothers keeper and not their referee who blows the whistle to inform the world of their failures.

I stand with Christ.
I stand with the word of God.
I stand with the body of Christ.

A house divided against itself can never stand.

Let he that has no sin be the first to cast stones.

You spoke the absolute Truth

Why many Xtians end up discarded by the most high God is because of their disobedience to the instruction stated in Gal 6: 1-3.

If I am wrong below, let God correct me.

The lady has put herself in trouble by going public to seek justice from men instead of going private to seek justice from God.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by AdeMavrodi: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
tiwiex:

My broda. E be like say many people no do comprehension for school oh. Whether her story is true or not, at least reference her story. Seems many people did not get the info before commenting anyhow.

They don't read to comprehend my brother. It's a big problem

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Justiceleague1: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Xisnin:
Reno and Fatoyinbo are birds of a feather.
Reno's saving grace is that none of his victims have come forward.

If Reno sees this post of yours and sues you, daring you to come out, would you be bold enough and have the balls to defend what you just typed?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sergioaguero:
Even if the rumour happens to be true, when will the church stop being the only army that kills her wounded soldier in the battle field??.

I thought the bible said that if a brother be overtaken in a fault, let you that is spiritual restore such a one.? Galatians 6:1-3.. On my mind.

Why do we celebrate the failure of brethren more than we celebrate their success??. When they grow, we say they are not genuine but when they fall, we say we already said it.

This post is never in defence of anybody but why are we like this? I still remember the words of David to the Israelites when the news of Saul's death came to him.

Tell it not in gath were his words. Not even in the streets of Ashkelon. He has a reason, so that the daughters of the uncircumcised will not make jest of the lords anointed.

I see so many acclaimed Christians broadcasting and concluding on the trending matter of saints that fell.

Most Christians are not going higher because they have chosen to remain on the ground, waiting for the down fall of a life God has elevated. They remain at the back to enable them maintain their backbiting position.... Too bad.(nobody on my mind)

Never conclude yet that such can't come to you until you come to a height. The difference between what one is experiencing now and those that are not experiencing it is just time.

With time we'll still see your tomorrow. Let's be our brothers keeper and not their referee who blows the whistle to inform the world of their failures.

I stand with Christ.

yet hypocrites like you would be the 1st one looking down and castigating murderers, unbelievers, fornicators, homos/lez, or anyone that doesnt abide by your holy, instead of trying to "restore them" as you put it.
what a bunch of bloody HYPOCRITES!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Blazebond(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Either the coza pastor sue bukola and timi dakolo or timi and busola sue the coza pastor,this story must complete,but truth be told,i don't give a shit about this story,why didn't the so-called celebs react when other unknown people accused this pastor in the past.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Lovelive: 12:23am On Jun 29, 2019
nairalee:
Omokri the story doesn't add up cos you're thinking rape is only forceful sex.

If u get to manipulate an underaged girl to "agree" to have sex with u it's still RAPE!

Na lie
Give another name to that.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by PAQ(m): 12:31am On Jun 29, 2019
To disflower/ disvirgin a girl is no small work. The screams/ cries that comes as a result of the pains can be very discomforting/ discouraging even to some men.

Mrs Dakolo must have been a very strong teenager or the pastors preek was so small, to have been raped in your house with your family present and not a noise/ cry due to d pains. The pastor must be a skilled one-minute disflowerer too.

God does not sleep, punishment will definitely be served.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Samsonklin(m): 2:21am On Jun 29, 2019
nairalee:

You're almost correct. Sex requires consent

Any sex obtained without consent is rape

However people below 18 are not deemed mature enough to give consent on issues like sex.

So in the eyes of the law having sex with an underage is statutory rape
Ok I grab now. Thanks ����

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by riczy(m): 2:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Hope say we go hear word with this Coza pastor rape, every thread is this poo I see! Mtchewww
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by princejayy(m): 3:27am On Jun 29, 2019
daddytime:
Everybody don turn to reactor.

That's a fellow Bayelsan speaking right there. I'm sure he didn't care to reach out to Timi to clear his doubt on how the news was reported but thought it wise to play the intellectual and father-knows-how-All-rapes go, how the victims and perpetrators should act in a real rape scenario.

The sequence in which the story was narrated might have sounded puncturables or senseless but heck, I'm not discarding or downplaying her narratives. It's been a long time gone and expecting her to tell it all second by second as it panned out would be very unfair.

I'd expect the Totoyinbo to come out and give a refute to these allegations, wait for Ese Walters to come to restate hers and the many more that'll be emboldened to step up to speaking up following Mrs. Dakolos boldness.

If this is indeed true, the dude needs to face justice with zero statutes of limitations.

Enough is frigging enough with these charlatans and idiots in power using their self-acclaimed high positions to abuse the "nobody's".

Reno is just trying to sound intelligent and be clever by half...I'm sure he's got daughters and sisters.. Karma no dey wear pant.

Senseless reaction and attempt at playing a detective.

Rubbish

Person wey don craze before come dey form say him don well, e get as e go take laff even you go know say the kolo still dey body.

This ain't the first case against the God of the sheeples..

Rubbish
He is not a bayelsan
So your analysis is dead on arrival
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Damoche10: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Fatoyinbo will face prison. Same Rape allegation from undaunted fearless ladies/women...same stories oh. The last one had facts, what did the Pastor Union do? Court will judge!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Xisnin(m): 5:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Justiceleague1:

If Reno sees this post of yours and sues you, daring you to come out, would you be bold enough and have the balls to defend what you just typed?
Many of you are too ignorant for my liking.
You just throw the word "sue" around with no inking of the implication to the complainant.
Do you really think those who threaten to sue instead of suing don't know what they are dong?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Cybertext(m): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Are you for real? Where did you read that her family members were around?

Her sisters had travelled with their Mum leaving her behind

She said the elder sister was around and the reason she didn't shout was that the house was too big (a duplex) . Now my question is who keeps a duplex gate opened early in the morning as claimed by the girl?? If at all she was alone, who keeps a minor all alone at home without guardian
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by echibuogwu(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Reno has a point but I believe this man had sex with her, maybe rape but whatever it may be, I think the woman enjoyed it at that time.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Pharrell18: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Let me get you straight so you think a 17 is a lady? You have alot of thinking to do

GraGra247:
I simply think he pressed the lady for sex and the lady willing or unwilling allowed him to have his way a number of times.

I don't think rape or force was applied as the lady made it look. The lady simply wants to out it as another #metoo story.

She flawed because she used lies to garnish the story to make it look like proper rape.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Pharrell18: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2019
I don't understand how some of you think.. consensual sex with underage girls?? That is a Bleeping Rape Mr angry. Let me help your ignorance it's called Statutory Rape

AdeMavrodi:

Rape is different from consensual sex.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by modupeleke(f): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Hmm! what a world, is there no forgiveness again, that is if the allegation is true or she want to ruin this pastor reputation? lstandwithpastorfatoyinbo.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by Kaysalas(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Sergioaguero:

I stand with Christ.

1 thimothy 5:20, kindly read, then balance things yourself
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by itu404(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
daddytime:
Everybody don turn to reactor.

That's a fellow Niger-Deltan speaking right there. I'm sure he didn't care to reach out to Timi to clear his doubt on how the news was reported but thought it wise to play the intellectual and father-knows-how-All-rapes go, how the victims and perpetrators should act in a real rape scenario.

The sequence in which the story was narrated might have sounded puncturables or senseless but heck, I'm not discarding or downplaying her narratives. It's been a long time gone and expecting her to tell it all second by second as it panned out would be very unfair.

I'd expect the Totoyinbo to come out and give a refute to these allegations, wait for Ese Walters to come to restate hers and the many more that'll be emboldened to step up to speaking up following Mrs. Dakolos boldness.

If this is indeed true, the dude needs to face justice with zero statutes of limitations.

Enough is frigging enough with these charlatans and idiots in power using their self-acclaimed high positions to abuse the "nobody's".

Reno is just trying to sound intelligent and be clever by half...I'm sure he's got daughters and sisters.. Karma no dey wear pant.

Senseless reaction and attempt at playing a detective.

Rubbish

Person wey don craze before come dey form say him don well, e get as e go take laff even you go know say the kolo still dey body.

This ain't the first case against the God of the sheeples..
Why are you angry? is it because he has made very good points that will make many gullibles one repent? tell them to go to court then. when the pastor will stat suing you all many of you will run into hiding. imagi after twenty years and you are married now. your spirit of PULL HIM DOWN is well known you be successful in what you do then you will know the world of successful people.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by nedzuby: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
See this idiot! She said her sisters travelled with her Mum.

See Master of Law
shocked

Did you listen to comprehend or you listen to find faults
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun by GoldHorse(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

again, focus on what i wrote, not what you "believe" i wrote.... as i said:" this story makes no damn sense". never said she lied or whatever, but simply that her story make very little sense.

as for your story, i could equally put up true stories of women who lied about rape.

Goodluck to you then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.