Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" (34477 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Jasen1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
All I understand in all these rape issues are

1) dude was a player when he was young while claim to be child of God, just as so many youth and choir leaders are doing to so many girls today

2) I guess the sex thing was mutual, just that babe wasn't up to 18

There's no one that doesn't have past oh, there many girls that was raped nor deceived into sex before 18, up till today they know who the guy is but they won't bother to disturb the guy because he is not a public figure, his crime was he had sex with under 18 years old girl

And it wasn't once self, she could've exposed the pastor after the first encounter, pastor brought crest she willingly drank it

Mhen the sex thing was mutual jare, e be like say pastor promised her marriage come later leave her go marry another girl

Na wetin de always cause this kind thing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by StrikeBack(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Davash222:
What if he’s innocent

he is not innocent

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by switosman(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Spar7tan:
What if he's innocent? I don't know why people are so bitter at pastors nowadays

then he should come and prove himself.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Godfreyabj(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
may God see them through.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by 6Milk(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Robust reply robust reply Robust reply robust reply
Robust reply robust reply Robust reply robust reply

COZA is preparing a robust reply
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Bukden16(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Oya!

Pastor Reno , over to you...
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by nephemmy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
big trash...charge for rape allegation or he'll be charged cos he got tired of blastering busola 's punañi..lol lmao grin
I smell expired punañi rants here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Spallanzani: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
This Ayo Bankole brain is dead... shutdown the entire church because the pastor was accused of rape. Some people with half baked education sef. Silly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Benekruku(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
WiLdFLame:
Enemies of COZA. This is what you all I’ve been waiting for
[/s]
[s]
WiLdFLame:
[/s]
[s]
WiLdFLame:
[/s]
[s]
WiLdFLame:
[/s]
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Shampoo77: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Friend of COZA. Why did he rape somebody pikin?

Has it been confirm that the COZA guy rapid her!

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Benekruku(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
nephemmy:
big trash...charge for rape allegation or he'll be charged cos he got tired of blastering busola 's punañi..lol lmao grin
I smell expired punañi rants here
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Bukden16(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
anyimontana:
The alleged rapist don take over Regina and Ned spot..

.soon Regina will go nude so bloggers will focus on her once again.

Who do us this..

Better PIKIN way carry brain.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by flyingdutchman(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Then he will be proven so!
Davash222:
What if he’s innocent

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by nnamdiosu(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Davash222:
What if he’s innocent

Then he would be discharged and acquainted. Then the accused will be sued and shamed. But for now, lets hear from him. A guilty mind fears no accusation
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Sarang(f): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jobac:
In as much as I am against the Rapist Pastor, it seems the only reason why Ayo Bankoke wants Segalink to sue the Pastor is for COZA to be closed down. Hmmm...this man is an enemy of Christ. Pastor Fatoyinbo should be charged and not for the church to be closed down.

Why is the church quiet. Everything should close. We have had enough!

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by BlueAir: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
the pastor has said no word since all this......hes probably watching for all this to end in his favor since hes innocent.....or hes guilty and is waiting and thinking of excuses to give when neccessary...

waiting for paranoid,dumb and gender sensitive mofos like cococandy amazonhyppolyta the kid,keykoyyes slowpoke and TRAPQ to say i was supporting the pastor above undecided
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Duggedised12(f): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
WiLdFLame:
no smoke without fire, when a person is accused of doing the same thing by different people, it needs to be investigated. Stop being sentimental.

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by turischool(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jasen1:

1) dude was a player when he was young while claim to be child of God, just as so many youth and choir leaders are doing to so many girls today

There's no one that doesn't have past oh, there many girls that was raped nor deceived into sex before 18, up till today they know who the guy is but they won't bother to disturb the guy because he is not a public figure, his crime was he had sex with under 18 years old girl

And it wasn't once self, she could've exposed the pastor after the first encounter, pastor brought crest she willingly drank it

Mhen the sex thing was mutual jare, e be like say pastor promised her marriage come later leave her go marry another girl

gbam
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by martineverest(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
WiLdFLame:
yes o... I'm happy about it..ESE Walter has been vindicated

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by tunary(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Davash222:
What if he’s innocent
Him mouth dey pain am him no fit defend himself
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Benekruku(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
Jasen1:

[/s]

Why are you talking like a learner

Wetin 16 year old girl no that year? And do you even know the fear that comes after rape. Am a man but I know. Even matured girls now are raped and they wont talk about it. Later it becomes a culture that he can have you anytime he wishes.

You no dey play at all.

Ask those Black Bra new recruits wetin their eye see

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by ikorodureporta: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
cheesy see viewers on celebrity board cheesy cheesy all because of COZA
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ghen ghen
Biodun done buy market

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerians are just gullible, one week one trending news and the rot continues.... Welcome to Next Level
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by materialproject: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by tegafej(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
djpboy522:
Nairalanders Come see man most dangerous weapon you will be surprised to see it watch and subscribe nah just 2MB

https://youtu.be/1Ygv_9IZJgILOLZ

You nor gats beg na grin
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by martineverest(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Spar7tan:
What if he's innocent? I don't know why people are so bitter at pastors nowadays
this is not the first time.....the biggest one was ESE walter.she was criticized and accuses by Nigerians in 2012 for accusing fatoyinbo
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Duggedised12(f): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Spar7tan:
this case will be harder to prove in the courts, but I doubt he is innocent, but without evidence and with time that has passed on the case he might be free according to the law.

But my own is why only him, how many women have accused him so far?. Something is fishy about the man abeg.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Spar7tan:
People are waking up to the realization that pastors and churches everywhere is actually not helping our society in anyway, if anything it’s actually setting us back.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by SmartyPants(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
From a legal perspective...this is mission impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Releases Hilarious Photos / Wizkid Sitting On The Floor With Ycee, Mastercraft, CDQ And Boj (Photo) / Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.