Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" (34461 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Raylight2(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
only 'One Naira'? or that has another meaning?
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Since everyone has been complaining about this Biodun Fatoyinbo Pastor. I think the best revenge is to Kidnap his wife, his female children and rape them.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by CharlesJok3r: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Don't judge Mr. Fatoyimbo on this matter yet. There is no prove she was raped.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by tvon(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
i mean imposters picture should reflex his age and physics when the crime was committed and secondly their us no bottle if KREST anywhere.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by AngelicBeing: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
dasparrow:
@Post

Is about time that bloody Nigerian sexual predators pay for their crimes! There are just too many pedophiles and sexual predators in the country called Nigeria! Thank God I don't live there anymore.
I concur, that country is dead and beyond redemption sad
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by DaRuud(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Enemies of COZA. This is what you all I’ve been waiting for

Pastors : Free house , free money , free tithe , free car , free wives , Free raping !

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by holuphisayor(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin all those girls that raped themselves will now be claiming someone raped them.
grin cheesy grin

BTW segalink the accused killer of kolade. How far? grin
Justice delayed as usual?
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by mildflame: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
WiLdFLame:
When last were you slapped?
If I shut slap you ehn, you and that he-goat calling himself a pastor go land for hell
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by DaRuud(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nothing will happen .

blackpanda:
Story

Nothing will happen. This na naija o
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Born2Breed(f): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
deepwater:
Omo this life na wa o!

Nothing last forever...

see as these people take relegate NED and Regina within 24 hours. undecided

It takes hard work to create that toon, a creative mind and a swift response to ones environmental happenings

But to be honest, a Nigerian graduate that sells deadmeatBBQ should be laziness personified and they know themselves

Make I wear my shoe before I laugh for this your on point yabis....

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by tiwiex(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Segalink as reacted to the Bukola Dakolo rape allegation by COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

He tweeted saying they charge only one naira and do this for millions of others suffering under the pain sexual abuse of powerful people in Vicar's robe.

See tweet..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/segalink-reveals-coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-would-be-charge/

Her name is Busola. I didn't know her until this morning but why do people keep calling her Bukola. Na so una go lose case oh. Filing under the wrong name.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Agkolchips: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jobac:
In as much as I am against the Rapist Pastor, it seems the only reason why Ayo Bankoke wants Segalink to sue the Pastor is for COZA to be closed down. Hmmm...this man is an enemy of Christ. Pastor Fatoyinbo should be charged and not for the church to be closed down.
i think you are right
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by ZikZikZik: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Never underestimate how far a man will go to destroy you
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by adudu208(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
jjane:
No be small matter. These men of God use their position of authority to do many nasty things.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Jaqenhghar: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Enemies of injustice actually. I know in Niggeria justice is only for people with money but lets see.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Grupo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Spar7tan:
What if he's innocent? I don't know why people are so bitter at pastors nowadays

Because all pastors are criminals, charlatans, and fraudsters.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by HIV1: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
I will like to see Timi reaction when they ask Fatoyinbo how many times he forked her and Fatoyinbo says forty times.
Timi would be like , honey but you said only once. tongue
The truth is that women can lie

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by STRENGTHesq(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Time don pass
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Forget all this things abeg dig deep not all stories are true because say she be celeb if na one random girl na I will hear she is looking for popularity

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by chiedu7: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
StrikeBack:
grin grin grin angry

This land is not for sale
Just no give am to Fulani Herdsmen
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sega cool

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by tuboi: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
deepwater:
Omo this life na wa o!

Nothing last forever...

see as these people take relegate NED and Regina within 24 hours. undecided

It takes hard work to create that toon, a creative mind and a swift response to ones environmental happenings

But to be honest, a Nigerian graduate that sells deadmeatBBQ should be laziness personified and they know themselves

Guy u wicked ooo....smbd cannot play wit u...lol
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jasen1:
All I understand in all these rape issues are

1) dude was a player when he was young while claim to be child of God, just as so many youth and choir leaders are doing to so many girls today

2) I guess the sex thing was mutual, just that babe wasn't up to 18

There's no one that doesn't have past oh, there many girls that was raped nor deceived into sex before 18, up till today they know who the guy is but they won't bother to disturb the guy because he is not a public figure, his crime was he had sex with under 18 years old girl

And it wasn't once self, she could've exposed the pastor after the first encounter, pastor brought crest she willingly drank it

Mhen the sex thing was mutual jare, e be like say pastor promised her marriage come later leave her go marry another girl

Na wetin de always cause this kind thing

Ol boy na wetin happen be that!! The guy was an MVP (most valuable player) growing up. The type wey dey break women defences without stress. Come to think of it, how person wey you no dey live with under the same roof fit rape you multiple times?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Legendguru: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
if their is evidence he shouls face the consequencies
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
HIV1:
I will like to see Timi reaction when they ask Fatoyinbo how many times he forked her and Fatoyinbo says forty times.
Timi would be like , honey but you said only once. tongue
The truth is that women can lie

I no say she tell timi about the numerous blow jobs and cunnilingus and the heavenly orgasms.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by sisisioge: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
God one! What a predator he is!
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by NkayStory(f): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Segun Awosanya @segalinks is the only yorubaman i can vote as President...Unfortunately he is not interested in politics..

But i know APC urchins and vagabonds from his region hate him already,even those he saved from SARS assault.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Friend of COZA. Why did he rape somebody pikin?

where you there when he rape somebody pikin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Vs Tonto Dike Vs Toke Makinwa:Who Rocks The Blonde Hair Best?(photos / Moet Abebe Twerking On Air To Small Doctor's Latest "Penalty" (Video) / Toyin Aimakhu Breaks-Up With Seun Egbebe (read Her Disclaimer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.