Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" (34475 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by pek(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Then he would be discharged and acquainted. Then the accused will be sued and shamed. But for now, lets here from him. A guilty mind fears no accusation
*hear*
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by cliper230(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
I really find difficult to believe this rape Allegations. it's not making sense to me

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Divay22(f): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
anyimontana:
The alleged rapist don take over Regina and Ned spot..

.soon Regina will go nude so bloggers will focus on her once again.

Who do us this..
Watch out for BBN next week grin grin
Perfect time for buhari to sell the country cheesy
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by anyimontana(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Divay22:

Watch out for BBN next week grin grin
Perfect time for buhari to sell the country cheesy
lol..u get sense..just the perfect distraction
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by dyydxx: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
adoyi8:
Nothing will happen to this guy and people will continue to attend his church.

Pastor Chris was accused of adultery and divorced by his wife, TB Joshua couldn't foresee the disaster that killed more than a hundred people in his church yet they are still waxing strong.

Anybody gullible enough to believe the bible stories can swallow anything.

please rape isnt the same as the other offenses you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Jasen1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

Why are you talking like a learner

Wetin 16 year old girl no that year? And do you even know the fear that comes after rape. Am a man but I know. Even matured girls now are raped and they wont talk about it. Later it becomes a culture that he can have you anytime he wishes.

You no dey play at all.

Ask those Black Bra new recruits wetin their eye see

Person person rape you you keep calm and allow him rape you again

Oga na sex they had not rape

If to say the law says sex is from 14 years she for keep calm

You de ask wetin 16yewrs old know

You any secondary school bring out 10 16 years old girls 7 amongst them knows what you don't know about sex

Na today we spoil

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by millz22(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
djpboy522:
Nairalanders Come see man most dangerous weapon you will be surprised to see it watch and subscribe nah just 2MB

https://youtu.be/1Ygv_9IZJgILOLZ
. Ya a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by dirtycoin(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Reno Omokri spewed thrash earlier even with the law degree he claims to have.

Reno Omokri, you are a disgrace to humanity for watering down her rape allegations.

May your relative/wife experience same.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
She was under 18 and sex with a minor is not consensual so it is statutory rape nothing like mutuality there.
Jasen1:
All I understand in all these rape issues are

1) dude was a player when he was young while claim to be child of God, just as so many youth and choir leaders are doing to so many girls today

2) I guess the sex thing was mutual, just that babe wasn't up to 18

There's no one that doesn't have past oh, there many girls that was raped nor deceived into sex before 18, up till today they know who the guy is but they won't bother to disturb the guy because he is not a public figure, his crime was he had sex with under 18 years old girl

And it wasn't once self, she could've exposed the pastor after the first encounter, pastor brought crest she willingly drank it

Mhen the sex thing was mutual jare, e be like say pastor promised her marriage come later leave her go marry another girl

Na wetin de always cause this kind thing

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by dasparrow: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
@Post

Is about time that bloody Nigerian sexual predators pay for their crimes! There are just too many pedophiles and sexual predators in the country called Nigeria! Thank God I don't live there anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Davash222:
What if he’s innocent

Men are never innocent in rape allegations. Its d opinion of the world. What we need is this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by LawyerKunle2(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nothing will happen to this Pastor
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Jokkarm2: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Go and charge all the politicians that are stealing our money and leave pastor alone
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Xisnin(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Good gesture but the pastor cannot be convicted unless there are recent victims.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by dejolly(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
I know very soon another lady will come out and say she was also raped. There are more to this that we don't know. This is very big allegation and we deserve to know the truth. Let the truth prevail. These are two figure people but People believe more in the victim

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Bizibi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Enemies of COZA. This is what you all I’ve been waiting for
the man is too controversial.....
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by sanmtiago(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
WiLdFLame:
deluded member spotted undecided

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Benekruku(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jasen1:

Person person rape you you keep calm and allow him rape you again

Oga na sex they had not rape

If to say the law says sex is from 14 years she for keep calm

You de ask wetin 16yewrs old know

You any secondary school bring out 10 16 years old girls 7 amongst them knows what you don't know about sex

Na today we spoil

Trust me! You dont know what plays and pray you never know.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Jasen1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
She was under 18 and sex with a minor is not consensual so it is statutory rape nothing like mutuality there.

How many times I don see you de educate the young girls to wait till they get to 18 before saying yes to sex

They will be 17 enjoy their life finish

When they grow and find out that sex below 18 is rape they will wajr to set the guy up
Mitcheww

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by CaptainFM1: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
adoyi8:
Nothing will happen to this guy and people will continue to attend his church.

Pastor Chris was accused of adultery and divorced by his wife, TB Joshua couldn't foresee the disaster that killed more than a hundred people in his church yet they are still waxing strong.

Anybody gullible enough to believe the bible stories can swallow anything.

That's because wealthy and influential people don't submit to justice in Nigeria. Ordinarily, the noise should be enough to make the pastor to "step aside". Its the same thing we see in politicians.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by nnamdiosu(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
pek:
*hear*

Thanks my leader. Corrected

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jasen1:

How many times I don see you de educate the young girls to wait till they get to 18 before saying yes to sex

They will be 17 enjoy their life finish

When they grow and find out that sex below 18 is rape they will wajr to set the guy up
Mitcheww
So what stops the rapist from knowing that sex with underage girls is rape.
Don't be silly it is never too late to speak out.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
anyimontana:
The alleged rapist don take over Regina and Ned spot..

.soon Regina will go nude so bloggers will focus on her once again.

Who do us this..

Regina right now...
una no go kill us with laugh
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by ithink7: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
That's the whole idea of charging him to court to come and explain himself. No one have the power to judge him until court find him guilty.

Davash222:
What if he’s innocent

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Kennydoc(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
Before he's being charged, they should really dig deep and be sure those incidences were not consensual. I listened to the interview carefully and there was a missing link. If he is found guilty, then he must be made to face the full wrath of the law. He shouldn't drag Christianity thru the mud.

An adult can never have a consensual sexual intercourse with a minor, in the eyes of the law. It's called a rape once a minor is involved.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by adoyi8: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
CaptainFM1:

That's because wealthy and influential people don't submit to justice in Nigeria. Ordinarily, the noise should be enough to make the pastor to "step aside". Its the same thing we see in politicians.

Step aside for who? They will rather die there.

I was shocked sometimes in 2008 when a politician in the US resign his office because he was "accused" of patronizing prostitutes.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Muyoatlanta(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
jjane:
No be small matter. These men of God use their position of authority to do many nasty things.

on a lighter and rizlar note, pators i mean imposters picture should reflex his age and physics when the crime was committed and secondly their us no bottle if KREST anywhere.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by sanmtiago(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
I sorry for people where dey see pastors as pristine people. ‘Pastor na just title’ that pastor na guy man! You no need person to tell you!
The heart of man is wicked! Even bible state am clearly. Before now I don swear say I no fit believe any man of God. I sorry for him members cause dem go still solidly stand behind am say e no do am! Na now I know the real meaning of ‘delusion ‘ and ‘gullibility ‘ !
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by bejeria101(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Friend of COZA. Why did he rape somebody pikin?

You were there abi?
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Muyoatlanta(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jobac:
In as much as I am against the Rapist Pastor, it seems the only reason why Ayo Bankoke wants Segalink to sue the Pastor is for COZA to be closed down. Hmmm...this man is an enemy of Christ. Pastor Fatoyinbo should be charged and not for the church to be closed down.

If the church remains open who e help. certainly not our economy....
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by ifymadu: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
WiLdFLame:

Shut up there, define enemy and then you will realize who the real enemy is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo / Banky W Releases Hilarious Photos / Wizkid Sitting On The Floor With Ycee, Mastercraft, CDQ And Boj (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.