Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,806 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" (34635 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by foreshore(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Friend of COZA. Why did he rape somebody pikin?

You dey dere Solo Makinde
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by kokowe(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
I don't understand why people are defending him when he himself has not even refut or admit to the allegation.. Until we hear his robust response, he is guilty as charged.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by majarbimbo: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
This segalick guy dey deceive himself , so as big as coza is u think they won't have legal prationers that are bigger and more qualified than segalick

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by DonMarkuzi(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is not a case of rape, this is a case of deal gone bad.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by IamCharles123: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Davash222:
What if he’s innocent

So all the women are lying, not one not two not three haba
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Glink2018(m): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
lovemoi2:
Good

Its time people become accountable for their actions no matter their positions

My friend was also a victim of a pastor ( one of the most popular churches in naija)

We were kids then and the pastor was suppose to pray for us

Ussually our mothers who were innocent then will drop us with the pastors

Okay . Pastor Don yansh you for free....
And that yahoo boiz don yansh you for fee
Do free show for me too o!

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Cutefergieee: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Let's go there

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by toprealman: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrNollyzone:
you witnessed the rape right?
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
Before he's being charged, they should really dig deep and be sure those incidences were not consensual. I listened to the interview carefully and there was a missing link. If he is found guilty, then he must be made to face the full wrath of the law. He shouldn't drag Christianity thru the mud.
Even if it's consensual , Biodun will still be charged for sexual abuse. Busola was 17
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Divay22:

Watch out for BBN next week grin grin
Perfect time for buhari to sell the country cheesy

Common this just made my day. Waoh! How did you think of this? Truly a perfect time for Buhari to sell the country while social media and Nigerians are busy distracted with the modernized and televised version of Sodom and Gomorrah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by corpershun: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
Before he's being charged, they should really dig deep and be sure those incidences were not consensual. I listened to the interview carefully and there was a missing link. If he is found guilty, then he must be made to face the full wrath of the law. He shouldn't drag Christianity thru the mud.

Even if it’s consensual provided it was done with a minor, it is statutory rape.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by adedayoa2(f): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Davash222:
What if he’s innocent

what if he's guilty?
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
deepwater:
Omo this life na wa o!

Nothing last forever...

see as these people take relegate NED and Regina within 24 hours. undecided

It takes hard work to create that toon, a creative mind and a swift response to ones environmental happenings

But to be honest, a Nigerian graduate that sells deadmeatBBQ should be laziness personified and they know themselves

Chaii!! See as you finish the Zombie!! Him offend you before ne?? shocked shocked
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by sonofElElyon: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Without investigation, establishment of prima facie case, arraignment, prosecution, conviction and sentencing

Kundagarten:
Lock him up and throw away the keys.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by hysteriabox(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Enemies of COZA. This is what you all I’ve been waiting for
Sorry

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Philinho(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Only on Nairaland your type can display foolishness.
How can you jump into conclusion without prove? fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by desiredhome: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Spar7tan:
What if he's innocent? I don't know why people are so bitter at pastors nowadays
Bitter at Pastors? grin grin grin
What's if it's true? any criminal/wolf in sheep clothing must be exposed. Enough of these evil in the land
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by koboko69: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jasen1:
All I understand in all these rape issues are

1) dude was a player when he was young while claim to be child of God, just as so many youth and choir leaders are doing to so many girls today

2) I guess the sex thing was mutual, just that babe wasn't up to 18

There's no one that doesn't have past oh, there many girls that was raped nor deceived into sex before 18, up till today they know who the guy is but they won't bother to disturb the guy because he is not a public figure, his crime was he had sex with under 18 years old girl

And it wasn't once self, she could've exposed the pastor after the first encounter, pastor brought crest she willingly drank it

Mhen the sex thing was mutual jare, e be like say pastor promised her marriage come later leave her go marry another girl

Na wetin de always cause this kind thing

Enough of this silly assertions. Everyday u read on here about cases of rape of under age girls which went on for long without the victim reporting it. This cases are always done by trusted individuals, like father, step father, neighbors, pastors, family members. Threat, fear, intimidation, shame makes them keep quite for long till they finally open up. Unfortunately just few of them eventually have the courage to speak up. Weather its consensual or not...she was 17, underage...and the "MOG: was much older. Having sex with an underage is criminal....so stop this useless insensitive comment. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by TedLawrence(f): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
so the same pastor that raped you since you were 17 you're still worshipping in his church. who is fooling who. You must have something common with him till then, may be the thing has gone sour that's why you're speaking out. madam it's too late, even if I don't support rape.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by koboko69: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jasen1:

Person person rape you you keep calm and allow him rape you again

Oga na sex they had not rape

If to say the law says sex is from 14 years she for keep calm

You de ask wetin 16yewrs old know

You any secondary school bring out 10 16 years old girls 7 amongst them knows what you don't know about sex

Na today we spoil

Stop this nonsense.

U have read news even here of people being raped multiple times by one person without them speaking up.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by doggedfighter(f): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Enemies of COZA. This is what you all I’ve been waiting for
May you be disgraced alongside your pastor. Rapist
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by doggedfighter(f): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Nigerians no dey ear bad news.. Innocent or not dey will crucified U.. grin

She was raped when she was 17 and she kept quiet, join the church choir.. Had babies out of wedlock..

Had issues with the pastor then decide to speak up..

Madam, may the lord be with U.
Please watch the interview. Sorry, I know you don't have data grin grin angry
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by trapQ: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
I believe the Bible and I'm not gullible.
Millions of people all over the world who re better than you in all ramifications known to man believe the Bible too.

So your opinion is irrelevant.
adoyi8:
Nothing will happen to this guy and people will continue to attend his church.

Pastor Chris was accused of adultery and divorced by his wife, TB Joshua couldn't foresee the disaster that killed more than a hundred people in his church yet they are still waxing strong.

Anybody gullible enough to believe the bible stories can swallow anything.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Divay22(f): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
maryjames9:

Common this just made my day. Waoh! How did you think of this? Truly a perfect time for Buhari to sell the country while social media and Nigerians are busy distracted with the modernized and televised version of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Lol
That man is secretly funding this BBN o just to distract Nigerians grin grin grin
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by NOL2dworld(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
doggedfighter:

Please watch the interview. Sorry, I know you don't have data grin grin angry

U need to check into the nearest hospital fast.. Your mental disorder is back..
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by sleek82(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

Why are you talking like a learner

Wetin 16 year old girl no that year? And do you even know the fear that comes after rape. Am a man but I know. Even matured girls now are raped and they wont talk about it. Later it becomes a culture that he can have you anytime he wishes.

You no dey play at all.

Ask those Black Bra new recruits wetin their eye see
hope you heard she said she slapped a driver for looking at her funny when she was 10?....just asking
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by pegger: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
NobleAngell:

Consensual even with a minor GTFOOH!
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
switosman:

then he should come and prove himself.
The onus is on the accuser to prove guilt..
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by DavidEsq(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
deepwater:
Omo this life na wa o!

Nothing last forever...

see as these people take relegate NED and Regina within 24 hours. undecided

It takes hard work to create that toon, a creative mind and a swift response to ones environmental happenings

But to be honest, a Nigerian graduate that sells deadmeatBBQ should be laziness personified and they know themselves
Brutality! Savage! Wickedry!

Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by Jasen1(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2019
koboko69:

Stop this nonsense.

U have read news even here of people being raped multiple times by one person without them speaking up.

These thomese ones are not living together sir
Re: Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" by booksrite001: 1:12am On Jul 02, 2019
philinho:
Only on Nairaland your type can display foolishness. How can you jump into conclusion without prove? fools

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) / Temi Otedola Rocks Native Attire In New Picture.(photo) / Cossy Orjiakor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.