Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Sidechick Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sidechick Is Pregnant (1075 Views)

My Sidechick To Be On Payroll From Next Month / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / I Mistakenly Called My Babe A Name Belonging To My Sidechick. Now She's Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sidechick Is Pregnant by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yes my side-girlfriend is pregnant and she declines aborting it. She said she had a dream not to abort it else she will die. How do I handle this unfortunate situation now, and I just did my introduction to my fiancee 3months ago. With the wedding in 4months time. I was quite loose on girls especially because my fiancee is not always around and doesn't come around much, we do see like once in a month or in two months, but how am I going to tackle this situation now!! I think I'm in a big mess already!
Re: My Sidechick Is Pregnant by lilianofentse(f): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
I don't why. But this is just funny grin

Meanwhile try telling her you'd accept it only if she agrees to a DNA test. Guage her reaction. If you're lucky you might also be her side boo.

2 Likes

Re: My Sidechick Is Pregnant by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
when you were fecking the pvssy, you did not invite us. At least my humble self and some honorable nairalanders.

Now you want to use our ideas to abort what you planted. Brah, do another introduction. Make them be two. or prepare to have your first child from a side chick while you are married grin

4 Likes

Re: My Sidechick Is Pregnant by PEPPERified: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Happy father's Day in advance bro!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sidechick Is Pregnant by doris4u(f): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
HealthOfficer07:
Yes my side-girlfriend is pregnant and she declines aborting it. She said she had a dream not to abort it else she will die. How do I handle this unfortunate situation now, and I just did my introduction to my fiancee 3months ago. With the wedding in 4months time. I was quite loose on girls especially because my fiancee is not always around and doesn't come around much, we do see like once in a month or in two months, but how am I going to tackle this situation now!! I think I'm in a big mess already!
imagine ur side chick is pregnant, she is a woman marry her and stop this explanation. Don't you have self control, you will continue your habit while married.
Re: My Sidechick Is Pregnant by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
I advice u marry har afterall wre was ur wife to be wen conji hold u.a word is anough for u know na
Re: My Sidechick Is Pregnant by IamD18: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
You are a very promiscuous, shameless and careless man.

I'm only concerned about the health status of your fiancée, because you, impregnating a side-chick is enough to tell that you go around having unprotected sex with other women.

Rubbish!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sidechick Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Marry her asap...u can marry two wives
HealthOfficer07:
Re: My Sidechick Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Asin...Op beta go for a test
IamD18:

I'm only concerned about the health status of your fiancée, because you, impregnating a side-chick is enough to tell that you go around having unprotected sex with other women.

Rubbish!
Re: My Sidechick Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:

Rubbish!
so from my write up I told you I've been sleeping with different women, you better respect yourself and read with your head intact next time and stop putting stupid emotions into what doesn't concern you.
Re: My Sidechick Is Pregnant by millionboi2: 5:22am On Jun 29, 2019
HealthOfficer07:
congrat

1 Like

Re: My Sidechick Is Pregnant by meobizy(f): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Happy Fathers’ Day in advance.
The more the children the merrier.
At least since they say marriage and child birth give a man focus you will become double focused in life.
Re: My Sidechick Is Pregnant by Headlesschicken(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2019
undecided Health officer, living carelessly....

(1) (Reply)

Help I Am Dying In Silence / Why Do Yorubas Recognize Igbos So Much / How To Forget About A Girl You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.