Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

How To Forget About A Girl You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Forget About A Girl You Love (1069 Views)

Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Forget About A Girl You Love by raydatingtips: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
How to forget about a girl you love cry cry

Guys, in this post I would be writing about how to reduce or control the feelings or emotions you have for a particular lady!

Now the truth is: this thing called "love", "feelings" or "Strongs sensual emotions" is a universal phenomenon that occurs in all walks of life and all cultures and countries worldwide because it is part of what makes us human! That is why this is a very important topic to talk about!

In most men's lives, there is always a point where you cry cry would have strong feelings, emotions or love towards a particular girl/guy but he/she would just not feel the same way.  This could probably be because you are simply not her type, or she has someone else in her life.

In some cases, the girl wouldn't want you in her life at all. While In plenty of other cases, she would keep you on the "leash" which is popularly known as the "FRIENDZONE".  The friendzone is a zone so many guys out there are currently in and no one ever has any fun in this zone!

Well, this post is not for the guys that want to remain in their dreadful "FRIENDZONE".

So how do I forget about a girl/guy?

The very best thing you can do...
I think with this few points, you get the idea, however if you still want to know more, continue here: https://naijadatingtips.com/how-to-forget-about-a-lady-guy-you-have-strong-emotions-for/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Forget About A Girl You Love by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
raydatingtips:
How to forget about a girl you love cry cry

Guys, in this post I would be writing about how to reduce or control the feelings or emotions you have for a particular lady!

Now the truth is: this thing called "love", "feelings" or "Strongs sensual emotions" is a universal phenomenon that occurs in all walks of life and all cultures and countries worldwide because it is part of what makes us human! That is why this is a very important topic to talk about!

In most men's lives, there is always a point where you cry cry would have strong feelings, emotions or love towards a particular girl/guy but he/she would just not feel the same way.  This could probably be because you are simply not her type, or she has someone else in her life.

In some cases, the girl wouldn't want you in her life at all. While In plenty of other cases, she would keep you on the "leash" which is popularly known as the "FRIENDZONE".  The friendzone is a zone so many guys out there are currently in and no one ever has any fun in this zone!

Well, this post is not for the guys that want to remain in their dreadful "FRIENDZONE".

So how do I forget about a girl/guy?

The very best thing you can do...
I think with this few points, you get the idea, however if you still want to know more, continue here: https://naijadatingtips.com/how-to-forget-about-a-lady-guy-you-have-strong-emotions-for/

wrong!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Forget About A Girl You Love by pensator: 12:32am On Aug 30, 2019
Lovely write up..... Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Forget About A Girl You Love by raydatingtips: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2019
mylogic111:

wrong!!

right!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Forget About A Girl You Love by raydatingtips: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2019
pensator:
Lovely write up..... Keep it up.

Thank you boss smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Forget About A Girl You Love by carter009(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2019
Have already forgotten mine, there's no big deal...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Forget About A Girl You Love by raydatingtips: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2019
carter009:
Have already forgotten mine, there's no big deal...

Very good. Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Forget About A Girl You Love by carter009(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2019
Your welcome bro...

raydatingtips:

Very good. Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Elozonam And Diane Fight Because Of Tacha – DETAILS / Crushing On My Cousin / 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.